Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Preggy Art Gallery
SD's Artastic Contests!! (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:27 pm
-working on it-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:35 pm
I'm going to enter a certain merneko that Stardust should know and remember. cat_wink She's already had her twins but consider it a photo from before they were born. cat_blaugh  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:46 pm
Hmmm, I don't have any OC mermaids, but I have an idea of good one from D&D group so maybe ill draw her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:30 pm
Okay, here's the image. This is another version I tried to do of my merneko (half mer creature, half feline and a little bit of human), Aime.

Sorry about the crappy quality. cat_sweatdrop I'll upload another one later once I get my camera back this evening (my mum has it at work lol) I just wanted to show it since I think she came out pretty close to how I wanted her. :3

Clearer version here: REMOVED (I have to re-do it)  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:10 pm
Shes so pretty! 3nodding

Love the combination of races you have going on there. And the little scribbly seagulls in the background just complete everything. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:37 am
Viper 9000

You think so? Thank you very much for the nice comment. heart They really do encourage me to keep trying.

I'm glad that someone else likes the way she turned out. I had a bit of trouble with her hair and I worried that her eyes were too big. Lol. I did enjoy trying some new things with the reference picture that I used for her. I've been trying to use more of them lately.

Edit; oh yeah, and the mix of races was because I found it amusing to make her a cat crossed with a fish. X3 This is before I even saw the little mer-cats in fish tanks, because Gaia hadn't made the aquariums yet.

She's actually scared of being in the ocean but she loves it at the same time. And she gets sea sick. Lol. (not when she's swimming in it, only when the water is choppy and she's on a boat or there's a storm out at sea when she's in it). On land, her normal form looks like a neko with blue fur and she can usually transform when she wants to but not when she's pregnant. When she's pregnant and she comes in contact with sea water, her body transforms all on its own. Just wee tidbits about her. Lol.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:17 am
Meyaira Firespring
Okay, here's the image. This is another version I tried to do of my merneko (half mer creature, half feline and a little bit of human), Aime.

Sorry about the crappy quality. cat_sweatdrop I'll upload another one later once I get my camera back this evening (my mum has it at work lol) I just wanted to show it since I think she came out pretty close to how I wanted her. :3

User Image

Awww she's cute! ^^ So that's what Aime looks like! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:41 am
Meyaira Firespring
I had a bit of trouble with her hair and I worried that her eyes were too big. Lol.

Her hair looks great and yeah her eyes are sorta big but thats fitting considering her cat heritage.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:14 pm
Thankies Viper. ^_^ Hee hee, yeah, I wanted them to be big and sparkly, lol. Just not...like...scary big! XD I can hardly wait to see the other mermaids that are entered for this contest. I love mermaids, fairies and things like that. So pretty...

Stardust Drifter
Awww she's cute! ^^ So that's what Aime looks like! :3

Yes~ That's what she looks like. I have got some older versions of her but I think I like this one the most so far.

I can't remember too well what Chris looks like but I would like to draw a pic of their wee family together one time as well. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:20 pm
I like your drawing Mey. She looks quite happy and cute. I'm stuck on my entry I cant get the pose right crying  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Capricious Dreams

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:46 pm
Hm, this is interesting. I think I may try making an entry for this, could be fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:14 pm
Meyaira Firespring

lol honestly I forgot what my character looked like as well. xP The rp's probably long gone by now. >.>;;

Go for it Capricious Dreams! ^^ I'm happy that more people are getting into this! ^^  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:35 pm
Fallen Akari-chan
I like your drawing Mey. She looks quite happy and cute. I'm stuck on my entry I cant get the pose right crying

Thank you, Akari-chan .^_^.

Hmm, maybe use some reference pictures to help you? (EDITED: I removed what I said before because I just re-read through the art post rules on Gaia and realised I was doing something wrong. Sorry. I didn't want to give someone else the wrong advice.)

Stardust Drifter
Well I have his description saved somewhere. And the rp is still around; it's in the library! yum_puddi I also saved it on my computer since I didn't want to lose it. It was my first rp in the guild.

Yay, another entrant! cat_blaugh The more, the merrier.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:24 am
half done ;D
Been a busy girl with all my commissions lol  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Preggy Art Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items