Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Dorm Room(Closed) visitors welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am

User Image

Theron hears the boy's whispered words and simple smiles at the boy, something you wouldn't expect a cat to do. That, and a twinkle was in his eyes that was entirely uncat-like as well. But Theron then closes his eyes, purring softly in the girl's arms as she carried him back to the counter and sets him down. Smiling as she asked him if the bowl was okay in an annoyed voice he nods and, quite suddenly, stretches himself so he had his front paws on her left shoulder.

"It's fine half-blood." He licks her neck once with his sandpaper tongue after curiosity got the better of him (after all, he did think she smelled nice so....he decided to lick her to see if she tasted nice as well).

тнoυgнтѕ :: "Aw - the new boy left.."
ғeelιng :: amused
ιnvenтory :: n/a
wιтн :: a girl
cυrrenт ғorм :: cat

III_Lucky_Panda_ III
-Spectral MC---13th Grave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:21 am
-Spectral MC---13th Grave

infinity snow fox

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ashley heard the new male thanked her but she didn't say a thing to him."Good ." She said with a soft sigh ,at least this bowl was ok..Suddenly her eyes widened when he placed his front paws on her left shoulder."Don't stretch o-"Ashley suddenly felt a siver passing through her body after the cat licked her neck suddenly ,feeling his sandpaper tongue touching her flesh."W-w-w-what do you think you're doing?!" she asked shocked with a slight blush upon her cheeks and frown on her face."D-d-dont't just lick a stranger!" She called suddenly then quickly backed away and poured some milk into the bowl before she walked back to the cat and placed the bowl beside him."Here ...drink it." She said simply ,still annoyed from what he did to her. While he was drinking his milk she just leaned against the counter and looked around.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

xxxxxxxxxxxxxJake West

User Image

I belong with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you belong with me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you're my (►sweet❤heart◄)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I belong with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you belong with me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you're my sweetxxxxx.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jake rolled over on his side huffing and puffing, that was his first time. He couldn't help but blush, he grabbed his boxers and put them on. He had realized, Two must have been hungry, he turned towards him,"Hungry?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:42 pm
User Image

ȚϢϴ ҬȘȔҜΪȠѺ

Theme song

Watch the end through dying eyes
Now the dark is taking over

The half-satisfied young man rolled onto his belly, his feet rising into the air. The sheet draped across his backside gave way to a slightly Roman appeal, and the unnaturally beautiful looked as ready for more as any other vixen like him would be. But, he'd worn the poor kid out, and besides, it was almost time for class. "I suppose I am. Taking virginities always makes me hungry." He pushed himself up, grabbing his clothes and starting to pull them on. "Don't be too long, dearest. I've got to get to my new class soon. Hope you don't mind if I dash off so soon."

Show me where forever dies
Take the fall and run to Heaven

x- Pretty Pie

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah

xxxxxxxxxxxxxJake West

User Image

I belong with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you belong with me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I belong with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you belong with me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you're my sweetxxxxx.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"No, no, not at all,"Jake replied. He pulled on his pants and changed his shirt, all his bandages from his waist up showed as he walked out into the kitchen and looked into the fridge, he pulled out a muffin and walked back towards the boy,"Here, its all we got. I guess I'll see you around?" The male said pulling out his wallet. Jake was thinking about going to the cafe, if he didn't face plant again he would be fine.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:02 am
User Image

ȚϢϴ ҬȘȔҜΪȠѺ

Theme song

After setting his hat back on his head, Two reached out and grabbed the other teen's wrist. "How'd you like to grab a bite to eat after school?" he asked, tilting his head somewhat cutely. "I know this great place that has the most amazing veal. It could be a second date, if you want."

x- Pretty Pie

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:45 am
Mayah Playah

xxxxxxxxxxxxxJake West

User Image

I belong with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you belong with me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I belong with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you belong with me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you're my sweetxxxxx.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jake blushed. A second date with Two, he felt butterflies in his stomach. He didn't know how a relationship worked out but he would probably find out on the way,"I'd like that,"He responded.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:39 am
User Image

ȚϢϴ ҬȘȔҜΪȠѺ

Theme song

The teen beamed, and he tugged his top close. "Oh goody! Baby, I'm so excited! I better go to class, then get dressed for our date! Later, sugar~" With that, the boy gathered his bag from the ground and skipped out, his pride welling just a bit. Maybe tonight, he'd be able to get off!

x- Pretty Pie
I'm gonna post him somewhere and if no one replies in two days, I'll bring him back, okay?

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:25 pm
Mayah Playah
Okay. PM me so I know.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxJake West

User Image

I belong with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you belong with me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I belong with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you belong with me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you're my sweetxxxxx.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Bye,"Jake responded. He watched the male skip off and smiled. He went through his closet and picked out some new clothes, he other ones began to smell weird. He took his showers, then walked back into his room. He pulled out his hair products and styled his hair, then he put his clothes on, along with his beanie. He grabbed his wallet, and shut his door. Then walked towards the dorm room exit, and walked out.
((Exit))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:00 pm

User Image

Theron purred slightly at the fact that he was able to get a reaction from the girl (after all, to him, the reaction is the most amusing part). Though it did surprise him a bit when she shivered instead of the usually “kyaa” and jumping away from the little big cat. Though the stuttering and the blush was cute and kind of made him want to tease her again. But, being a cat first and foremost, he could tell when someone was at their limit. So, instead, he mewed innocently when she said don’t lick a stranger—acting like a regular cat once again (which was his way of saying “I’m a cat—we don’t follow that rule”).

He meowed his thanks to the girl and crouched on his hindquarters much like a lion would do at waterhole as he calmly and almost elegantly drank and then finished the milk. Theron sits up and washes a paw, a habit of his in his cat form. Then, after stretching out his front legs and standing up, he walks over to her and leans against her chest purring. After that, his eyes narrowed as he starts to get an idea in his head.

He was going to either going to surprise her or get himself hurt in the process (not that he liked pain—he just found her reactions…amusing). So, he sits in between her arms on the counter and quite suddenly…he wasn’t a cat anymore. In the place of the cat (his legs in between her torso and her arms of course, with his arms around her neck and a playfulness in his eyes) was a man who looked no more than twenty-one. Of course, he was far older (since he was a cat demon), but that it what he seemed to look like (plus it was his favorite age to be since he learned he was able to do substantial illusions—meaning it’s a physical change but not his true form—then anything). His hair on his head was the same color (and softness) as his cat-fur and his eyes the same steel-purple as before. Even the tattoo under his eye was there since it was originally a curse mark (thus, he can’t get rid of it).

The most amusing part however (at least to him), was the fact that all he wore (on purpose—he could wear whatever he wished since it was pretty much an illusion) was a pair of mildly-worn out jeans with a large split in the right knee. There was no shirt to cover the fact he was lean but not overly muscular, nor shoes to hide the fact his nails (his finger-nails were as well) were just a bit pointed and longer. Not that they were gross—in fact, they were a healthy pink with a slight shine. His lips spread into a lazy smile before he lightly kisses her cheek and shifting into his cat form again, his front limbs on her shoulders and his back legs stretching so he could do so. Theron’s ear twitches as he leans away from the girl, watching the two boys whom he had heard earlier and, even though they left separately, he could smell the mingling of their scents and that smell of “love” as well. Frankly, it amused him. Greatly. In fact, if he wasn’t currently teasing the half-blood girl, he’d go and tease them instead. After all, they did seem amusing to him.

”But I’m not going to—for there’s someone just as amusing here.” A purr escapes him before he easily jumps over her head and onto the floor, his landing making no noise. Then, knowing she’d probably try to hurt and/or kill him for kissing her. But, in his defense, it was on the cheek and that kind of behavior is something to be expected when dealing with someone who was a cat first and a demon second. Theron then weaves in between her legs, purring all the while, before grinning and dashing off in the direction of the girl’s room—just to see if she could catch him before he got there and explored the girl’s room.

тнoυgнтѕ :: "Hehe..."
ғeelιng :: amused/devilish
cυrrenт ғorм :: cat than "human" than cat again

III_Lucky_Panda_ III
Sorry--been really busy. D: It sucks T-T

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:11 pm
infinity snow fox

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

When Ashley heard the cat's meow she thought he agreed with her so she stroked her fingers lightly on is furr before letting him drink the milk."Good.." She mumbled with a small smile because he listened to her but the truth was that he didn't...Her bright eyes watched the cat as he drank his own milk ,he was so adorable and Ashley just wanted to hug him and keep the cat for herself.

Once he was done with his milk ,Ashley watched the cat with a smile before her smile fading slowly as thecat leaned against her chest and purred happily.She lifted her hand slightly to pet the cat but stopped when she saw a human male in front of her!She was frozen like and she couldn't move since she was all shocked! Her eyes were wide awake when she realized he could also shift into a human!His legs were between her torso and her arms were with his arms around her neck.He had a bright hair and he had steel purple eyes,he even had the same tattoo under his eyes!

Ashley blushed slightly because she never was so close to someone ,usually she was alone but now the moment is odd for her!The most surprising part was that the human-cat wasn't wearing a shirt!
Her eyes widened and after a second her face flushed all pink because he kissed her cheek!No one kissed her before because she actually never had any friends so it was her first kiss on the cheek."Eh?!?! I-I told you to stop doing it!" She called as her face flushed ,if the male stayed in his human form she do hit him but once she saw him as a cat she just couldn't do it..Dammit why does he has to be my weakness?Her heart was beating sligtly fast because it surprised her but she was still shocked.

Ashley glanced at the two males who passed through and exited from the dorm ,she quickly looks to the over side because she doesn't wan someone to see her pink blushing silly face.
She then watched the cat as he weaved in between her legs but then he dashed off to the direction of her room."H-hey wait a second!" She called before starting to run after him ,when she was about to catch him Ashley tripped forwards and fell down on her face.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:03 pm

User Image

”She so cute when she blushes. It makes me want to mess with her more…Hell; she’s even more fun to tease then Al!” A rumble of a purr escapes his throat as he thought this, finding the whole situation was more entertainment then he has had all week. Theron looks around in her room, finding that the room oddly suited the girl. He gives a sly cat grin and was about to jump onto the bed…when he heard a thud. His left ear twitches back and he walks through the closed door to see the girl flat-faced onto the ground.

Theron blinks, than blinks again before howling in laughter. He walks to her and easily shifts mid-stride so that he was crouched in front of her in human form (this time with a tank-top and the same worn jeans).

”You know, if someone was to judge you on your actions and not your lineage, they’d think you are a full-blood human. Still chuckling a bit, he easily lifts her to her feet again and then picks her up in a princess-hold. He looks down at her to see a little blood coming out of her nose. Theron chuckles again.

”Pinch your nose and lean your head back a bit while we walk to a bathroom. Now…where would one be?” He randomly walks until he finds one and easily, but gently, sets her down on the toilet so he could rummage for medical supplies.

”There it is.” Purring a bit, he finds it and then squats so he could take care of the little cut on her right cheek and then checks to see if her nose was still bleeding. Content to see that it wasn’t, he wipes the blood off that was above her cheek with his thumb and then licks the blood off his own thumb, a slight grin always on his face.

”So missy—I don’t think I have ever caught your name. Most call me Theo, in case you were wondering.” Theron changes back to a cat swiftly and jumps onto the tub rim on her right side, easily keeping his balance as he sat and looked over at her.

тнoυgнтѕ :: "Pfft."
ғeelιng :: amused/devilish
cυrrenт ғorм :: cat than "human" than cat again

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:21 am
infinity snow fox

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

I can't believe I fell...it's so embarrassing!The brigh haired female thought as her face flushed dark pink when she heard how the cat howled in laughter."I-it's not funny! Don't laugh at me!" She called with embarrassed yet shy expression."I-...I'm not human.." She said as she looked away but then she quickly got up when he suddenly ifted her to her feet but then he picked her up in a princess-hold which was really strange for Ashley because no one even picked her like this."H-hey! I-I can walk by myself! s-so put me down." Ashley frowned before she realized that her nose was bleeding a little.She puffed her cheeks before she pinched her nose and leaned her head slightly back just like he told her.

The female stayed quiet and let him take care of her even though she was still embarrassed from the whole thing.She put her hand down and stayed quiet while he took care of the little cut on her right cheek ,when he touched it ,she closed one of her eyes for a second and winced a little bit before she opened her bright blue eyes and stared up at him."H-hey pervert! Don't wipe my blood then lick it"Ashley called with a slight frown before puffing her cheeks again."U-um..t-thank you for helping me Theo ,my name is Ashley." She said before she got up and started to pet his soft fur gently."Next time don't run around the dorm." She said before gently picking him up and carrying him to her room.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:31 pm
((Working on it love--if I am unable to make it in a half-hour you'll have my post by monday. This summer has been crazy busy however...I am trying. XD And why monday? Why, I'm pretty sure that's when I'll be back from camping...))

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image
тнeron cιanѕon

Theron simply chuckles at the girl’s discomfort and the fact that she still hasn’t caught on to the fact that he knew what she was. After all, he knew the smells of both demon blood and angel blood…and the girl had both in her. Actually it made him curious since he thought the two races didn’t exactly play well together. Not that he cared since he was not born a demon. Merely became one with age. Though her reaction when he tasted her blood was priceless. It reminded him of Alice, only she’d be more inclined to throw him against the wall then this girl’s stuttering un-approval. If anything, it made him want to test her limits or her buttons would be another way to say it. People like the girl made him feel…devilish. Like he wanted to tease.

Theron chuckles when she picked him up.

”I bet she’d be most…disapproving of me if I was to speak my mind right at this moment. So I’ll do what I’ve always done…purr and imagine the chaos and possibilities.” Theron begins to purr softly in her arms but stops to listen to her speak about him running around the dorms. Of course he pretended to ignore her…after all, how else was he to see her trip again~?

Once they got to her room and they were both inside, he simply jumps out of her arms and onto the floor. Then, in the blink of an eye, he sat cross-legged in his “human” form. Only this time he was fully clothed (only minus the shoes). Of course this took a lot out of him (after all, illusions and shifting do have an energy price to pay), but he was curious to see how’d she react to him being in his current form…in her room. He chuckles.

”I realize you have questions for me young halfling, but I also have the right only answer the ones I wish since I’m…far older then you, dear.”

ғeelιng :: devilish
ιnvenтory :: normal
wιтн :: Ashley
cυrrenт ғorм :: "human"
мore aвoυт мe? clιcĸ!

III_Lucky_Panda_ III
I feel horrible about the wait I made you wait(?) for this. And it's still short! Though maybe I set you up for something? I'm hoping so!! ;D

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff