Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Hall
OoC Area Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss K Alexis

Kindly Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Guildmember 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:56 am
Actually I would find that fun to read. A butterfly coming down to you and a message that announces that you have been successful in becoming a captain.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:11 am
Miss K Alexis
Actually I would find that fun to read. A butterfly coming down to you and a message that announces that you have been successful in becoming a captain.
well I never thought of that....I might just do that. It will be a bit before I post I got some rl stuff needing done and I've been renovating squad 4 so. Plan on getting the medical ward set up before I do anything  

Silme Rana

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Miss K Alexis

Kindly Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Guildmember 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:31 am
Silme Rana
Miss K Alexis
well I never thought of that....I might just do that. It will be a bit before I post I got some rl stuff needing done and I've been renovating squad 4 so. Plan on getting the medical ward set up before I do anything

Well I am not going to be around tonight, got my RL RP..... hehe. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:07 pm
well wow ok we have that set up lol well i am happy i brought some good active ppl on here so yay lol  

Ninja knight78

3,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Miss K Alexis

Kindly Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Guildmember 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 am
I had a thought about the profiles. Well about the shikai. Basically I thought that instead having a 50 post thing to unlock it why not have portions of it unlocked depending on your rank in a squad.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 pm
Miss K Alexis
I had a thought about the profiles. Well about the shikai. Basically I thought that instead having a 50 post thing to unlock it why not have portions of it unlocked depending on your rank in a squad.

well there you go then if your a high rank or a captain then you have to have a bankai but this is why i was using this post ok so ppl could say what they think and tell their ideas ok so lets let other ppl say some thing too ok

Ok do people think that if your a captain you should have a bankai and a shikai at lease if you are a vice captain? Or should we keep it like it is?  

Ninja knight78

3,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Miss K Alexis

Kindly Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Guildmember 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 pm
Ninja knight78
Miss K Alexis

well there you go then if your a high rank or a captain then you have to have a bankai but this is why i was using this post ok so ppl could say what they think and tell their ideas ok so lets let other ppl say some thing too ok

Ok do people think that if your a captain you should have a bankai and a shikai at lease if you are a vice captain? Or should we keep it like it is?

I was thinking like this.

Unseated: Basic Shikai
6th: 1st ability
5th: 2nd ability
4th: 3rd ability
3rd: 4th ability
Lieutenant: Basic Bankai
Captain: Bankai and full abilities.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:44 pm
Miss K Alexis
Ninja knight78
Miss K Alexis

I was thinking like this.

Unseated: Basic Shikai
6th: 1st ability
5th: 2nd ability
4th: 3rd ability
3rd: 4th ability
Lieutenant: Basic Bankai
Captain: Bankai and full abilities.

This would be a great idea, when the profiles we have now they were received at such a time that changes could not be made since the one who made them especially with the guild went off the deep end. Feel free to make a topic in the main hall about your idea.  

Kashikoi Kusabana
Captain

Wheezing Kitten

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sugarcanegalorerawr

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:15 am
Anyone want a lieutenant in their squad? I promise she won't bite...much . w.;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:06 am
I don't think I have any squad members in squad 4...that I know of...  

Silme Rana

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Sugarcanegalorerawr

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:41 am
Silme Rana

I could be your lieutenant, if you want! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 am
Sugarcanegalore
Silme Rana

Sure  

Silme Rana

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Sugarcanegalorerawr

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:21 am
Silme Rana
Sugarcanegalore
Silme Rana

Sure

Okay biggrin I'll try to finish making her soon. Although, I'm not sure if I'm just allowed to make a Lieutenant right off the bat sweatdrop I've got to ask first.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 am
Sugarcanegalore
Silme Rana
Sugarcanegalore
Silme Rana

Sure

Okay biggrin I'll try to finish making her soon. Although, I'm not sure if I'm just allowed to make a Lieutenant right off the bat sweatdrop I've got to ask first.

You should be able too as long as no one else has aplied for the position already. I had a two day waiting period between 3rd seat n captain because was unsure if the position was filled or not...but is doesn't hurt to ask and make sure.
Judging by profile so far looks like things are going to get interesting in squad 4. 3nodding  

Silme Rana

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Sugarcanegalorerawr

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:19 am
Silme Rana
Sugarcanegalore
Silme Rana
Sugarcanegalore
Silme Rana

Sure

You should be able too as long as no one else has aplied for the position already. I had a two day waiting period between 3rd seat n captain because was unsure if the position was filled or not...but is doesn't hurt to ask and make sure.
Judging by profile so far looks like things are going to get interesting in squad 4. 3nodding

Ahh, okay O: Time to finish up her profile! Huzzah! xD  
Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces