Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AshenDreams141

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:34 am
Fury standing outside the room leaning against the wall says to Yuki "Your not alone I'll help you stop her father aswell" he waited for a response from Yuki staring at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:55 am
Yuki and Raphael's head snapped towards the voice. "Fury..." Yuki thought. Raphael's eyes darkened and he turned from the area Fury was in. "Anyways." Raphael said, Jealousy was thick in his voice, "who let the Deathlord in?" Raphael said darkly. "Oh be nice Raph." Yuki said. "I'm sorry...its just i have a bad feeling about him." Raphael said. Yuki sighed exasperated. "Really Raph? He means no harm." Yuki said. "By the way, Fury where have you been?" Yuki said softly, with a bit of sharpness to her voice. Raphael threw a secret glare at Fury then sighed, "I'll be nice.." Raphael thought.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

AshenDreams141

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:59 am
fury said " I missed you, And I was teleported to the Himalayas by that same Teacher Dakurozu killed It was hard work but i had to walk here and swim"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:59 am
luna got up nd went back to art then started drawing new picture as herself in a flowing black dress with a wing on the dress strap and she was underwater http://www.free-hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/anime/140081.jpg (base for picture) and she listened to her favorite miku hatsune songs tht calmed her nd she sang with the song with perfect melody like a siren http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9G5_r9XoHE  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 am
Raphael sighed exasperated, "The Himalayas? Really, such a interesting Journey." Raphael said darkly glaring at Fury. Yuki sighed and pressed her face to her palm. and shook her head. "What is it with men and arguing?" Yuki thought exasperated. Raphael death glared fury then walked over to Yuki and rubbed her hair. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaay!" Yuki protested. a sudden look of amusement appeared on her face. Raphael grinned sheepishly. That was the first laugh she had all day. The rest of the day she's been as serious as the plague. Yuki looked over to Fury and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 am
luna outlined her drawing in black water color and went to work to put color on the picture that she drew and it was absolutely beautiul, she smiled rpudly at her masterpeice while painting it and she had locked herself in rapheal's room for more silence and concentration  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

AshenDreams141

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 am
Fury knowing Foolish fighting with Ralph would only upset Yuki he ignored his blatant verbal attack and Hugged Yuki closely then kissed her on the lips saying "i missed you cutie Sorry i wasn't here to protect you When your ready to go home I'll get our new car "  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 am
luna knowing to herself that she was just a 3rd wheel to them nd packed u her stuff and dissapeared leaving the house and began walking home as the note said 'thanks for the company...but i have to go home...' she was listening to her music to calm her as she walked  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:38 am
Raphael glared darkly at Fury again. He sat down at His desk and dipped his quill pen in ink and continued to write his essay. Yuki sat down and ran her fingers to her newly messed up hair, courtesy of Raphael. He looked at her and shrugged. "OH you are Devious...Challenge accepted." Yuki grinned
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 am
luna had made her presence known as gone and the letter flew through the door to get their attention and she was halfway home 'oh god.....whats gonna happen to me tonight...' she thought  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

AshenDreams141

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:52 am
As people were fighting A loud "boom" was heard because Someone just teleported onto school grounds then a loud " HEY WHERE IS THAT IDIOT BROTHER OF MINE FURY?" fury heard his older brother and groaned saying "oh boy Death is here..." Darouji Busts into the room shouting "Hello little brother and his friends and Fairy boy!" he looked hatefully at the arch angel
Fury said " oh death leave the dude alone" Death said to fury "aww does the wittle man have a crush on the fairy boy?" Fury looked at his brother and said "no, But he is my Girlfriends best friend so please, Back off."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:03 am
luna came to school the next day and healed most of her wounds by herself and hid the rest on her face and body by makeup and she turned it both of her peices of art into her art class and the teacher showed them off in the gallery case and turned in her work and went about her day for the rest of the morning  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:05 am
Yuki's head snapped towards Fury's brother. She let out a gentle sigh and Raphael, Put her behind him as fast as he could, seeing as he didn't trust Fury's brother. He built a barrier around him and her., "Geez what is it with Raph and hugging me protectivly..." Yuki thought exasperated. "Ya know Raphael, You don't have to be all protective." Yuki said, sighing. "I don't trust this guy Yuki, he could hurt you." Raphael said. "Oi... really? You think everyone will hurt me." Yuki sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:09 am
it was luna's break period and she sat on the grass nearby healing herself completely blasting her vocaloid music and drawing another picture as a igure of a women standing on her toes and having her arms up as her arms formed willow tree branches s the tree was herself and luna was getting realy into her drawing  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

AshenDreams141

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:11 am
Fury said to ralph "no he only hurts me or Angels, Its his favorite past time Darouji smiles and says"yeah i dont hit ladies i only hit Panzys and fairies~"
Fury said to his brother "what do you want?" Darouji smiled again adn said " i go to school here now Dinglebrains" fury ignored him and sat down by Yuki  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff