Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Pirates! *waits for it...* [OOC and Information/Reward Zone] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacior

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 am
Oh my goodness. Tell him that we will always wait. I hope he gets some rest!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:50 am
Jacior

MT is actually a lich that thrives on the abuse of others.
Sleep is a hobby to him at best, a weakness at worst.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:18 pm
Cowpies77
Jacior

MT is actually a lich that thrives on the abuse of others.
Sleep is a hobby to him at best, a weakness at worst.
Right... first of all. It's not abuse, it's pain. I'm a bit of a masochist. Second, you didn't even consider my addiction to sugar! Here I thought we knew each other better than that by now....  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:33 pm
Ship actions: Ultimately you'll be spending the next several days at your assigned jobs, as such each morning you are allowed to do one of the following daytime ship actions:

Work Diligently: Gain +4 bonus on any one check for a job's daily task.

Influence: Make normal checks for a job's daily task and attempt to influence a single NPC.

Sneak: Make normal checks for a job's daily task and briefly explore one area of the ship (the PC can make a single Perception check or other skill check with no chance of detection.)

Shop: Take a -2 penalty on all checks for a job's daily task and visit the quartermaster's store.

Shirk: Take a -2 penalty on all checks for a job's daily task and take time exploring one area of the ship. The PC can take 10 on a single Perception check or other skill check, but must make a check to avoid being discovered.

Since you lot was just recruited, I'm going to say Shop and Influence are currently off the list of possible actions.

~Good luck  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:38 pm
Rigger's Task

Rigging repair: The ship's rigging frequently gets damaged and must be repaired, requiring a DC 10 Climb check to reach the rigging, 30 ft. up, followed by a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dex check.

Swab

Repairs:
Things constantly tear or break aboard the ship and need repairs, whether sewing sails or splicing rope all day, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dex check.

Cook's aide

Cooking: Assisting the cook in preparing the day's meal. If the cook is sober, no check is required, if he is drunk, a DC 10 Profession (cook) or Int check is needed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 pm
MT the Clown
Right... first of all. It's not abuse, it's pain. I'm a bit of a masochist. Second, you didn't even consider my addiction to sugar! Here I thought we knew each other better than that by now....

What's with all the personal insults then? It can't all be for Musha's benefit.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:45 am
Cowpies77
MT the Clown

What's with all the personal insults then? It can't all be for Musha's benefit.
For fun. Like so many other times I asked you: Why else would I do anything?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:30 am
Sorry, for the long wait. Thursday is the only day I have a day-off for now... I know the campaign is at a slow start, but will pick up after a few days in-game. I'll try to get an update in after work as often as I can. I'll set up the night actions in the morning/afternoon before work, for now... interact with each other, some of you are still strangers to each other and if you wish to survive, you might want to be able to trust each other.  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Verne the Vaudevillian

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:00 pm
MT the Clown
Sorry, for the long wait. Thursday is the only day I have a day-off for now... I know the campaign is at a slow start, but will pick up after a few days in-game. I'll try to get an update in after work as often as I can. I'll set up the night actions in the morning/afternoon before work, for now... interact with each other, some of you are still strangers to each other and if you wish to survive, you might want to be able to trust each other.

Just gonna put it out there for you and everyone else, my schedule's been tightening up pretty bad, too. Working most days out of the week and what days I do have off are likely going to be spent either working on finishing my portfolio and resume so I can move to better employment or working on the extensive remodel of my family's house. I'll do my best to get a post in sometime tonight, though.

Cowpies77

Same goes for your game. I'll try to get a post in tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:07 pm
I just received a "promotion" at work that's really more lateral than anything else. But it does provide a bit more income. However, my schedule will vary between all three shifts and seven days of the week. I won't be sleeping much and I'm not going to promise to be able to post regularly. I've already kind of slacked off and it's only going to get worse.

So this is me bowing out. I'm sorry if I cause any trouble.  

Iblisor

Verne the Vaudevillian

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:37 pm
MT the Clown

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to bow out of this, too. Between work, remodeling our house, and everything else I've got on my plate I just don't have time to keep up anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:44 pm
Sorry for the lack of posts, been working 12 hour shifts with only one day break, but I'm not giving up this campaign. For all those who waited patiently, here's a reward: 30 exp

Cept Cow. who's going to have to crawl through a 3' x 3' opening lined with razor wired with broken glass and salt mix covering the ground. You want it? Earn it! NOW!! *begins moving a baseball pitching machine on one end and a tennisball launcher on the other*  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 pm
Like morning actions you have several to chose from at night, difference is, you are required to pick 1 night action but can have up to 2 more that you can perform in the dead of night (marked with *), but with a small penalty. Constitution check DC 10 + 4 per each extra action taken or be fatigued the next day.

Nighttime ship actions:

Sleep: Go to bed early and sleep through the night (automatic recover from fatigue).

Gamble: Play or gamble on a game of chance or pirate entertainment (PM for more info)

Entertain: Make a performance check to entertain the crew.

Influence*: Attempt to influence an NPC.

Sneak*: Take time to explore one area of the ship. PC can take 20 on a single Perception check or other skill check, but must make a check to avoid being discovered.

Steal*: Attempted to open a locked door or locker. PC must make a check to avoid being discovered.  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff