Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Diamond in the Rough Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:10 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image Raven kissed Rin when the boy got up. "Morning." He said with a smile and a wink before Rin got up to make breakfast. He just stayed in RIn's bed. He wasn't used to getting breakfast in the morning, in fact he never did. The only time he was fed was at school for lunch and sometimes for dinner, if he had the money. Thanksfully he was popular as an author, or he'd be dead by now. Raven smiled when He heard RIn call out to him. "I'm coming." He called back and rushed downstaird to the kitchen. "What do you have there?" He asked, peering over the boy's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"French toast and bacon, sit and eat before I force feed you." Rin fixed him a plate of food along with some milk. His mother didn't say much but she remembered Raven well from times past. She took her breakfast into the living room and ate in front of the TV. "Don't worry, she doesn't talk much in the mornings." Rin sat down at the table and started to eat. "so what we going to do today? I never have missed a day of school even when I am sick. Not sure what to do, things are off."  

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven glanced at Rin's mom, who was eating in silence. He though it would be rude not to say anything, so he smiled. "Good morning..." He said before looking at the food Rin was forcing on him. "Alright, alright... I'll eat."He said as he slowly began to gnaw at the food he was given. "You can do whatever you want. You can go to places, like the store or the amusement park... Although that's usually what you do if you skip to go on a date." He laughed. "You know I'm the expert at these things, but it might take a long time to explain..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:26 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

" I do have somethings to do that I was saving for this weekend. I guess I can reset my schedule and do them today." He smiled some then finished up eatting his breakfast. "You clean up and get ready. Shower is free if you need it." Rin cleaned the kitchen then went tocheck on his mother. Since he was going to go to the store might was well get her list if she needed anything. "I am going to change clothes."

(having some writer's block))  

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:14 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image((Same here... I'll try to ramble on this one so We'll have something to work with. lol))
Raven sighed and leaned back in his chair as Rin went to change. He wondered if he should go tell his parents where he was... not that they cared. It was funny- his mom was a huge fan of his books but she didn't even know that her favorite author was her own son. He knew that his father would look his way every once and a while and wish that Raven would say something to them. His sister would come into his room at night to talk to him, but she stopped doing that all of a sudden a few months ago. Raven frowned. Raven got up and went back up to Rin's room and slowly opened the door, blushing and apologizing on walking into his friend changing. "S-Sorry... it was just too quiet in there. I had to go some where else." He went and sat down in the chair by the computer when he got a call from his editor, who was frantic. "Calm down and tell me what it is!" He shouted into the phone. His face paled at what he heard.
His identity... it was discovered. And they knew he was dating Rin.

((I just decided to introduce the conflict now... hope you don't mind.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:18 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Rin knew nothing yet and finished changing clothes. Seeing that Raven was at the computer he fingured that he was doing more work so he left out the house without being noticed. Walking alone Rin went to the store, bought the things him and his parents, went to music store for a new cd then stopped to get something for a snack. He hadn't noticed that someone had been watching him and following him the whole time. Rin got onto a train for his next stop. As he got off the train someone tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me but may I use yout phone? I just noticed mine is busted.."

About two hours past since Rin had left his house. His father came home for lunch but only to find his wife trying to make something for him. "Where is Rin? He normally has lunch ready." HIs wife shook his head. "I don't know, he went to do some shopping and hasn't come back. Maybe he went to the school, I don't know."

In a cold room unknown to others Rin lay tied and passed out on a dustly floor. His attacker or attackers rather watched him. One was watching the unconiuous boy while the other sent an email to Raven's editor and boss with a picture of Rin tied and knocked out on it. Rin had been kidnapped.

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:09 pm
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven didn't even stay on the phone with his editor long enough to hear what they were doing to get Rin back. He ran downstairs and slid into the kitchen, only to hear Rin's parents talking about how Rin hadn't gotten home yet. When Raven nearly crashed into the table, out of breath, they looked at him with a strange look. "Rin's been kidnapped." The pot Rin's mother was holding fell to the floor. Both parents were too shocked to speak. "The person who's holding him captive... has already given out a ransom..." Raven could tell that Rin's parents wanted to know why he was the one who got all this information. Raven clenched his fist. "My boss got a call a couple minutes ago, said that they want my newest manuscript or they'll sell this story of theirs to the news paper, and they want money as well, lots of it, for Rin's life... I didn't get the details..." Raven saw Rin's mother try to call the cops, but Raven stopped her. "If you call them, Rin will die! Don't worry... I'll find Rin." Rin's parents just looked at each other, but Raven didn't stick around very long. He ran out the door and didn't stop until he got to his boss's office.
"Give it to them." They all turned to look at Raven with confused faces. "Give them the manuscript." Raven held out his hands. "I'll deliver it, tell me what they said." His boss reluctantly handed over the manuscript. They told Raven that he would never get the money to get Rin out alive, but Raven just asked for a large brief case and the address that they wanted the stuff dropped off and he was off again. Rin...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:41 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Rin woke up with a groan. At first he had no idea what had happened then it came flooding back. He had let a boy borrow his phone then some got him from behind, knocking him out. It all went black after that. Slowly his vison cmae back into focus and he looked around. The room he was in was dark, dirty and cold. The windows were boarded up and the floor covered in a year's worth of dust so he fingured that he was either in a place that got cleaned or in some place abandoned. A computer was the only new thing in the room and a chair. Rin managed to force his tied body into a sitting postion. "Hello? Anyone? Someone please help me!"

No answers. Rin had been left alone in a place only the one who put him there knew about. No one would come to save him. The kidnapper had gone to collect the money and script. Rin looked around for something that he could use to cut his ropes. Nothing. He had been left with nothing. "Someone will come. they have too."

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image Raven tumbled to the floor, blood covering his face. When did the plan go so wrong? He went to the place he was supposed to drop everything off and ended up getting captured himself. Maybe it was because he rushed into things to much, and now he still didn't know where Rin was and on top[ of that he was bounded and his manuscript was gone. Raven sat up and leaned himself on the wall, struggling to get his lighter out of his back pocket to burn the ropes off. Thankfully it worked, but now he had large burns on his wrists on top of the rope marks. He winced in pain ans he untied the ropes on his ankles. He got up and walked over to the door, only to discover it was locked. He kicked it. "Rin!" He shouted. "RIN! Are you in here?" He kicked it again, hoping that he could get some sort of an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Rin had been struggling for hours to get free but it was usless. All he had done was break the skin on his wrists and now they were bleeding. Still he refused to cry about it. Instead he moved about the room some looking for a clues. After managing to push him up onto the dusty bed, Rin had discovered an I.D card that had been left behind. It was a student I.D or something someone in college would have. Then the bang at the door. Rin trembled in fear thinking it was the kidnapper but then Raven's voice. "Raven! I am in here! Raven!"  

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:54 pm
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven pounded on the door again when he heard Rin's voice. "Rin? Rin!" He pounded on the door again. "Are you alright? Have they hurt you at all?" It's all my fault that Rin was taken... He's probably mad at me... "I'm sorry Rin! It's all my fault...!" At that moment the door swung open and Raven was thrown backwards. A man appeared, but his face was covered up by some sort of weird mask. The man seemed to glare down at Raven. "What do you want?!" Raven demanded, but the man only laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:12 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"I'm ok but I am tied up! Raven please help me!"Rin prayed in his mind that Raven could open the door. He wanted to cry. Raven did come to find him like he knew he would. "Please hurry Raven I want to go home." His parents were worried sick, Raven's parents now knew about all of this and sooner or later someone would go to the police. Then the door opened. "Raven!" The masked man roughly pushed Rin away and stood between them. Rin looked back in fear. Now what was going to happen to him?

((sorry i lost my pic.))  

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:06 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image Raven grew almost red with anger. What do you want with us?!" He shouted again, but he was ignored by the man standing in front of Rin. *Chi* Raven lunched for the mans ankle, grabbing hold and biting him, trying to make sure that the men didn't realize that Raven had untied himself. The man cried out in pain, and hit Raven away. Raven smirked at the man, spitting out some blood. He smirked a bit. You little! The man cried out and kicked Raven away, but in the process Raven was able to slip part of the rope around Rin's wrists off a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Rin maded a groan as he hit the ground. He was helpless to help Raven in the fight until he felt something. The ropes were loose and Raven's knife fell beside him. Working as fast as he could, Rin managed to get the weapon and cut the ropes. "Raven!" Not thinking he ran to his friend's side only to catch a punch to his stomach. Rin fell to the ground, coughing and gasping for air. The man grabed him, throwing the male over his shoulder. It seemed that Rin was what he had came back for and Raven was just in the way. "Raven please! help me!" He struggled as the male carried him from the room. With the knife still in his hands Rin pushed it as deep as he could into the man's back. A scream of pain and Rin was dropped however he had chosen a bad time to stab the man. The man had spun around when he let go of Rin. The male was dropped over a railing and slamed hard into the floor - two stories below. Rin groaned in pain but didn't seem like anything was broken. Still the pain was too much for him to move. "Raven..." The room was starting to go dark. Rin blacked out from the pain. A small tear fell down his cheek as the last though in his mind was that he and Raven might die here.  

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:01 pm
Young Master Seke

User ImageWhen Rin came running back in Raven lunched himself at the other boy, consuming Rin's body in a tight hug. "You're alright? I'm so sorry Rin..." Raven was shaking a little bit. He still couldn't believe that any of this as happening. When Rin was gone, he other kidnapper had went after Raven, and Raven may or may not have given that guy third degree burns all over his ugly face. He sighed and pulled away, looking Rin straight in the eyes for a long time before placing a passionate kiss on the other boy's lips. "I'm sorry his happened to you... It's all my fault..." He whispered after pulling away.  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff