Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Taline Manor Vampire Coven
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 pm
Hey, world walker here, I'm almost an emo emo , almost a geek ninja ... I'm "almost" a lot of things sweatdrop . I like games, reading, hanging out with friends, and spending time with family. There are a lot of things I'm willing to try, but no one can get me near a non-medical drug. I punch people who try do do that to me. I hate that stuff can I react badly to it. Even me being near someone who's smoking makes me feel wrong. I like rps. I rp with some friends every Sunday afternoon, and almost every day here on gaia. I prefer having something to do. If I don't, I usually end up taking a nap... I'm gonna let other people talk now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 pm
im tora nice to meet you guys  

the warrior tora

ForestWolfss
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:19 pm
welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Victor Cullin and I'm new to the guild. xd

I am currently in college majoring in Criminal Justice. I'm a huge Vampire fan in which case I catch a lot of BS from some of my friends. But who cares, I am what I am. LOL ....

Anyway, I have been on Gaia for almost 3 years now and I have been RPing in Bleach guilds most of the time. I was in a cool Hellsing guild but they closed down over a year ago. So, I'm hoping that this guild is as cool as it looks!!

I look forward to doing some RPing and making some new friends!!  

victor cullin

the warrior tora

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:34 pm
ForestWolfss
welcome to the guild

got any work that needs done for the guild  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:53 am
Welcoem to the guild.  

ForestWolfss
Captain

Mika-chan Hatake

1,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:35 am
Hi Im MIka!! I'm part of the Neko Neko Maid and Hostess Club. I love to dance, drawing, cosplay, and stuff. I hope to do alot of rping here and maybe make a new friend. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 pm
Welcome to the guild  

ForestWolfss
Captain

Natira Don Darius

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 am
Hello all. I'm Natira. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently going to school for Medical Assisting and Coding. I've been in a wonderful and healthy relationship with my significant other for over two and a half years, and I'm pretty sure I'm stuck with him. (Wouldn't mind that one bit!)

I own 5 hermit crabs, who I adore very much. Most of them are named after the Greeks.

Roller coasters scare the living day lights out of me, but it's because of that, that I love them so much. Seriously, I'm a thrill junkie.

Anyways, if there is anything else you wish to know, feel free to PM me or such!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 am
Welcome to the guild.  

ForestWolfss
Captain

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 am
Gah, okie. Hey kiddies ;D I'm Kitty or Kira, whatever you want to call me. I believe age is just a number that people use to get compliments from others. I'm still young though. I'm a very out there person. I do random crap half the time and say things that have nothing to do with the present topic. Just so you all know: I am a ginger. Yes, cower in fear. *rolls eyes* Anywho, I'm a nerd [the sexy kind ;D]. I hate hate HATE sterotypes. Put me in a group and I eat your first born child! ^^ I'm an aspiring artist. I love to write, act, doodle, paint, finger paint, play with clay, sculpt, draw, sketch, and play my guitar. Ive been playing for a while now. Acoustic :3. Lemme see...I tend to sit on my roof and in the middle of the road. Dont be surprised if you see me one day or if I end up on the news. *shrugs* Oh, I have a fear of: elevators, spiders, snakes, tight/small places, heights past a two story house, death, choking, failing, rejection, clowns, dolls, rabid bunnies, the aflac duck, being locked in a room by myself, dieing alone, jellyfish, sharks, stingrays, those tiny/little fish that follow you everywhere i think theyre called minos?, losing a body part and maybe a bajillion other things. I'm a complicated person. My hopes and dreams you ask? *strokes imaginary beard* I'm definitely going to be a writer when I'm older. But I also want to be an English teacher so its going to be like a "writewhileiteach" kind of thing. The last movie I watched is...'Arthur' with Russel Brand. But honestly, what does Katy Perry see in him? But god knows where her head is...Speaking of Katy Perry: I love giraffes and narwhals. Theyre like...pimp. I have four brothers and five boy cousins. Life sucks. ^^ Uhmm...I play with barbies when I get bored. I pretty much drown them in pots of boiling water? Most everybody I meet thinks I have completely lost it. I always have something to talk about, my mind is like a never ending tape of just random sh!t that plays forever. It is 2:57 am as I type this. I once saw a double rainbow and I thought that if I made a wish a munchkin would give me candy. I have a crush on three guys at the moment. Oh, and Peter Pan. Then again, who hasnt loved Peter Pan at one point in their life? I hate Justin Bieber with a firey passion of an enraged mango. Instead of saying 'serious' I say cereal and jelly instead of 'jealous'. I talk to dead people. I have dealt with depression issues, so Im not always the happiest person. Frankly, I hate happy people. Being too happy makes me sick. I swear theyre robots; always programmed to be happy. Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. I can sing the alphabet backwards! Urmm, I'm STILL waiting for that damn owl to deliver my acceptance letter. >| My favorite princess is Ariel. I wish I was a mermaid. That'd be mother effing beast, honestly. I plank like a boss so dont try to challenge me. :T Crap this is long...continuing on. That dress that Katy Perry wears in the beginning of 'California Girls'...yuh. I want it soo bad. Its a badass dress. I hate the sterotype dumb blondes. Honestly, get a freaking brain transplant before i murder you because you beotches really need to get a brain before I punch you silly. I have fallen off my roof and gotten hit by a car in the past....three months. When I have to think about which side is left and right, I still do the L thingy with my hands. I think Leonardo DiCaprio is sexy. I have nothing else to say which is a first. O____o It's 3:16 am now. If this text was normal sized, this rant would be loo~ng. I drink Monster religiously. I have gotten drunk before *Underage by eight years* But life is too short to be taken seriously. So shut up and put your money where your mouth is. That's what you get for waking up in Vegas. I tend to quote song lyrics randomly. My best friends are Sam and Donovan and Jess. Strange that most of my besties are guys right? *Nods* Okay, youre probskies annoyed with my rant so Im going to shut up and go eat some goldfish and babies. Later guys ;D

With LUVVIES~
ii Kitty-Bear, Kitty, and Kira.

P.S. I actually went back through this and added more to it so...sorry guys xD
P.S.S. Please excuse my mild language o - o
P.S.S.S. What the heck does P.S. even mean? They teach you to use it when you need to add something to the end of a letter but they never taught me what it means. D<
P.S.S.S.S. I love random PM's so feel free to PM me about anything. If something is bothering you and you need to get it off your chest just PM me. Im all ears.
P.S.S.S.S.S. Haters gonna hate :T
P.S.S.S.S.S.S. Okie, now I'm done. Thanks for your time o - o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 am
My name is Thomas Fecher but my true name has always been Tomyss Alucard im 26 years of age.
I have studied Wicca, vampirism, necromancy , dream reading........you know what if you want to know anything about me just PM me or ask.
Im a photographer/model and I wright books short stories and can damn well draw anything. lol.  

sir tomyss alucard

4,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Asylum_Empress

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm
(This is a bit off topic) Im going to be inactive for a while longer due to my deadlines. my publisher is quite mad at the fact that i missed the last three deadlines so shes making sure I don't miss the next two. my sincerest appologies.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:25 am
Welcome to the guild  

ForestWolfss
Captain

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:39 pm