Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Science and Magic Do Not Mix (Accepting/Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...
What do you guys think?
100%
 100%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 14

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:44 pm
(OOC: Turns out that I might be a bit busier with my work. Right now Ratchet and Alex are kind of out of the spot light, so you all can just drag them around so this won't slow down. I'll try to post and catch up when I find time. Sorry about this ^^; )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:06 pm
Stardust Drifter

((OOC: I can play Alex if you want me to. I know I do it differently than you do, but I'll try my best till you get back. If you want))

Titania immediately flew from her throne to the fox's side as her guest collapsed rather spectacularly. "Oh dear! Oh dearie dear. She's fainted dead away!" she exclaimed softly, while fairies began to gather the enchanted tea cup and mop up the spilled remnants of tea from the floor. Kneeling by Rakia's soft crimson muzzle, Titania/Olivia withdrew a white handkerchief and soaked it with a little icewater she summoned in her hand. She dabbed gently at the blood that smudged her friend's nose, cleaning it off carefully and checking for any injuries.

"Oberon, I am so glad to see you!" Looking at Oberon, she tried to hide the worry in her eyes, though there wasn't much of anything the queen could hide from him.

"This is the traveler you have heard about. You were out hunting yet I hoped word would reach you from the fairies in your command. She brings us a terrible warning! Our beloved friend the Merlin has been taken by some evil entity. It is using him to destroy the other magical races. She has told us that her people were the first to be wiped out, the poor dear. And all of us are in danger". She relayed the information as clearly and calmly as possible, though she was greatly upset and saddened by it. Her hand stroked the kitsune's soft fur.

"I think she has traveled far to reach us with this word. I believe every ounce of it!"

Her face was serious, her icy blue eyes flashing like frosty gems with determination and resolve. Turning to one of the fairies that hovered anxiously by her side, she waved her hand.

"Would you kindly prepare a suitable bed for our friend and send for the most skilled of our healers? Also, take the bottle of dew that sits in the locked chamber in the treasure box". It was a special dew that was gathered from flowers that only the queen could grow, an embodied essence of each of the four seasons. Normally it took many years to gather, and in small quantities, but they needed to heal and revive the kitsune quickly. Titania knew she was the key to helping them against the Merlin. And besides, she could not leave another in such pain.

As her fairies bowed and dashed from the room, Titania's face softened into a smile and she seemed to relax. Raising her voice, she looked at Oberon, simultaneously addressing the whole room.

"But first we should have a ball, a wonderful ball, to dance the celebration of the Winter, and lift all this nasty tension and worry from our midst! Our king has brought us a fine meal offering for such an occasion." she gestured to the mouse.

"We cannot leave the Winter neglected, it is just as precious as the other seasons. We will continue and embrace the winter spirit. Yes, my lovelies, we will have the ball tonight in the grand ballroom and our pretty guest must join the festivities. We will give her food and show her our thanks - she will celebrate with us tonight! Our magic must be strong; for this we must be one with the Winter. Thus we will stand against the enemy that draws near!" She beamed as she declared her plans. To do otherwise could cause unnecessary panic and chaos.

Her snakes hissed in pleasure when he coiled their tails and she smiled more brightly, uttering a soft hiss of delight as she entwined her tail lovingly with his. She protested a little at being lifted off her warm sunning rock but she leaned up and flickered her tongue against his cheek, returning the kiss with a common serpent gesture. Light glinted off a golden crown with a gold crystal lotus mounted in the center. She rarely took it off.

He sayss we are pretty~
Sss...compliments-ss~alwayss niccce
A matching pair, sss...
Sss...ssss!

Her four snakes chattered in her mind, as she seemed to glow with the little bits of praise he gave her. Especially when she was so much resembling a boulder lately, rather than her normal slender self. She some days worried that she looked merely engorged and not glowing with her pregnancy the way people said.

Her thoughts were soon turned to the meal he provided however, as her snakes licked the scents on the air.

Sssspicy curry, just what we wanted, sss
Ssso hot and delicioussssnessss
Fruitsss...sssspiced fruitsss for desssert!
Hungry....eatssss!

She picked up a fine silver spoon and began eating, sighing between mouthfuls. She had not realised how much she was craving this until now. Then again, it was her favourite food lately, she'd been having it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Looking down at her belly with the spoon balanced delicately in her mouth between her fangs, she prodded it gently. "He hasss been too quiet. It isss not long now. It isss getting harder to feel hisss movementss becaussse of the thickening of the shell" she relayed, meaning the leathery soft egg shell that encased their growing child, much like a womb. Sarakshi had been certain, almost from the beginning, that they were having a boy. She looked back at Rajesh with another smile, "I am ssso happy the nursssery is prepared. It jussst took forever to decccide on the colour ssscheme". The room was decorated with gold and jewels, the cradle where the egg would lay until it hatched was padded with the finest of silks.

She nibbled one of the oddly spiced fruits - a weird combination of dried fruits, flower petals and seasonings that she had grown fond of but that most other people would find off putting or probably downright disgusting. Rajesh knew just how to make it for her. Thankfully, unlike those incompetent chefs. On a whim, she dipped her fruit snack into the curry and tasted it. Not bad at all!

"I like the name you chossse, for a boy" she continued. "Sssounds like a name fitting for a warrior princcce" She yawned sleepily and just like that, her mood had shifted to one of frustrated annoyance. "Ss! I wisssh I could ssstop falling assleep everywhere though. It isss inconvenient having to be watched over and followed every waking moment!" Sarakshi declared this, waving her fork around and then hitting the base of it on the rock in a commanding huff, as though it were a grand sceptre and not an eating implement. "It isss very embarrasssing! I do not like having the people ssseee their queen that way" She sighed, "Jussst yessssterday, I had another episssode, in the middle of a meeting" There a stony pause, before she started to giggle, breaking her rant. "I believe I had ssscared quite a few of them!" she giggled.

((I'll wake her in a moment, just want to see Rajesh's reactions first))

Corel turned her head, mumbling fitfully, in an incoherent babble before falling silent again with a little sigh. Her face looked troubled, despite her being unconscious.

She reached a hand out, lightly gripping one of Silvia's tails and seemed to relax slightly where she lay against the soft fabric of the girl's ornate kimono. It was almost like being on a pillow, cradled gently against her friend. Her magical scent was relaxing and evocative, even in sleep, and she slipped into another dream, wanted or unwanted.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:00 pm
Meyaira Firespring
Stardust Drifter

((OOC: I can play Alex if you want me to. I know I do it differently than you do, but I'll try my best till you get back. If you want))

(No it's fine Mey. Right now both my characters aren't important atm. Just drag them along and I'll catch up later. )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:40 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Obreon frowned in worry upon hearing his beloved's words. He himself had felt the imbalance and sway of energies in the world over the past few years, and had spoken to Titania many times upon the subject before this.

He went to her and embraced her, holding his wife protectively to him. Fae flitted about like small glowing stars about the pair.

However at the mention of the ball, he smiled.

That sounds like a wonderful idea, my love. Yes! Let us prepare for the Winter Ball! He declared to the fae around them, who giggled and danced even now as they went about their duties. A ball! What fun!

Even as he smiled and nuzzled Titania with affection, he had an intense look in his eyes. And his smile wasn't as full as it could have been. It was a look that Oberon got when he was planning something... and he usually did a good job of covering all the bases.

Meanwhile, it took a large swarm of fae to lift the large crimson fox, and they slowly hovered her away to a large private room where she could recover, away from prying eyes.

~~~

Rajesh nuzzled her and allowed her to eat, an amused grin playing on his pale purple lips.

Ahh! I am ssure you will be happy to lay then, if it iss ssoon? He said, watching one of his snakes entwine with hers. That happened when gorgons got affectionate. Most of the time, they got entangled. He let her rest her weight against him as she ate, listening to her thoughts and her frustrations at falling asleep at random times.

Yess, you did, my love! He said with a laugh at the mention of scaring the people at the meeting. They ssent for me right away! Inyavan the apprentice sscroll keeper was sscared out of hiss grey sscaless!

He nuzzled her again.

The people love you, Sarkashi. You are a wonderful queen. And I love you as well. So very much, my sweet.

~~~

Corel found herself swimming in the deep blue again. This time, she had company.

There were four others, playing about with eachother as they followed her tail. One was a mer with eight tentacles in place of her tail; she was a bright, almost neon orange all over, with suckers lining the inside of her tentacles and she was covered in bright blue rings lined with black. She was one of the smallest Mer with Corel, but those suckers have a nasty bite. She also had a shiny black beak, and was making clicking noises as she taunted the second person of Corel's entourage. She was called by the others Ringer.

The second was a bright colorful Mur covered in red and white stripes. He was covered in fins and spines sticking out every which way, all tipped with nasty venom. He was very beautiful. This Lionfish mer was known as Striatio.

The third was a very large mer man with powdery blue skin on his back and a white underbelly and a smile full of sharp teeth that could make a shark run. He was big, he was beefy, as well as covered in scars. He didn't seem to care. Most called him Toothy, as like a great white he never seemed to be missing a full set for long.

The last of her company was a large Mer woman with a an almost unnatural sized mouth a big black beady eyes. Her mouth was full of very sharp, very sharp teeth, less shark like and more needle like. Sticking out of her forehead right above the hairline was a long dangling antennae on which had a glowing orb at the end. Angela she was known as.

It ssank into the depths... Angela was saying. She was pointing downward, towards the dark trench below them. The sships don't usussually sink sso far deep. We may want to check to make ssure it doessen't sstir up any Fisshmen. In the water, her voice was wispy, quiet, and hissing. As she spoke her little light flared brighter at the thought of going so deep into the depths. She was at home there, and the big needle toothed grin she had illustrated that.

Corel knew of what she spoke. Fishmen, nasty, distant cousins of the Mer; they had human like legs and bodies but fish like heads and faces, and were always covered in ugly looking welts and barnacles. Naturally hostile, and were always looking for some excuse to come and raid the capital or other outlying Mer cities.

this, of course, didn't affect Corel's mood at all. They had come all the way out here to investigate a shipwreck, and they were always fun to poke about for treasure! Humans always made such fascinating things, didn't they? Corel could feel the water running through her hair and swishing around the trident in her hand.

The others twitched and swam around Corel in circles for a moment, as they heard something... unusual. It was the quite unpleasant screech of a Siren! It was coming from... below them? It was getting louder by the second, as a large shape was emerging very quickly from the depths right below them... yet the sound itself, while all 5 of them knew they should be paralyzed by now, found that they were moving about just fine. It was still deafeningly loud, however.

I smell blood! Exclaimed Toothy, just before it was all blocked out by the siren's screech.

Bursting into view benieth them was a KRACKEN! It was a small one, yes, small enough to only cause minor tsunamis, but it still dwarfed the five Mer.

It shot up and scattered the five of them with a spasming tentacle. It was fleeing from something! The siren!? Had the siren covered the huge thing in cuts?

The siren shot up after it, a vision of crimson and black and silver as she shot past, boosted upon what Corel immediately knew was a magically altered current. She was chasing the thing and screeching her gills out, wearing odd armor that was as black as the abyss with a long slightly curved blade wrapped in crimson. Her hair was streaked and tipped with silver though her face showed no sign of aging.

This was not any normal siren. The armor, the weapon of choice was very much unlike them. But damn! Whoever this crimson lady was she got a Kraken on the run!

((Whew! Wall of text!))

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:18 pm
Okami Ameras

((Nice post! cat_3nodding ))

Titania returned her king's embrace. Gazing into his eyes, she saw an expression she was well acquainted with and her smile widened. She knew they would both do their utmost to ensure the well-being of their court and their kingdom. Her heart was gladdened at his response to the winter ball idea and she felt more at ease, less panicky. Yes, this was the right thing to do.

"It is settled then. I shall go and help Rakia get ready for this wondrous event and meet you later, down in the ballroom" Titania trilled, pecking her love on the cheek before parting ways with Oberon.

She arrived in one of the largest rooms of the winter palace; a dining hall with a stage at one end for entertaining. The fairies had cleared a space and using their combined winter magic, fashioned a giant frost flower and filled it with powdered snow, which was curiously devoid of cold. The petals cupped the fox in their center as an oyster protected its pearl or a bird's nest cradled eggs. She would not fall from it unless she thrashed or thawed the ice magic.

The moment Titania glided into the room, two healer fairies broke away from tending to Rakia and flew over to the queen, bearing an opened treasure chest. They presented the chest to her, which was lined with pale blue velvet cushion upon which lay an ornate bottle. The bottle appeared to be made of thin glass that contained a liquid; clear, yet shimmering with swirls of what looked to be glitter dust, and constantly changing colour.

Titania reached out and took the bottle. The moment she touched it, the vial began to emit a soft gleam. She pressed her cold lips to the crest of the four seasons which hung around the bottle's neck and with a strange little 'pop!' the bottle unsealed. An intoxicating scent immediately filled the room and the queen breathed in appreciatively "Aha! Just right! Flowers of the seasons, I thank you for your gifts" The queen intoned, and the mixture began to swirl faster.

"Good! Now...this won't hurt a bit" Taking the lid off the vial, the woman turned it upside down and glided to the kitsune's side. Very carefully, Titania measured out one drop of dew potion into the lid of the bottle. It spilled out into a round ball and sat, quivering and glowing different colours as though sunlight shone upon it. Gently, the woman motioned her healers to open Rakia's mouth, then Titania tipped the drop of dew onto the fox's tongue. "This should have her healed in no time~!" the fairy sighed hopefully.

Some hours later, everything was ready.

Titania headed down to the ballroom, making her grand entry with Oberon to the delight of their court. The ballroom was a mass of colorful fairies in their finest winter garb, all bright and cold. The swirling confetti of dancing, twirling bodies looked as though a joyous blizzard had descended. Snowflakes twirled and frost glittered everywhere, almost blinding. The fairies danced and sang along with the winter music the musicians wove. As soon as Rakia would appear, fairies would draw her into the crowd. They would try offering her food and drink, imploring her to dance and celebrate with them...

"I will be, sss" Sarakshi answered, her hiss taking on a pleased lilt near the end. "Cannot wait to meet this babe, this little princcce of oursss, before I put on extra weight!" she chuckled, hand stroking her belly, though she was fairly sure Res'thart was sound asleep.

She continued to lean against Rajesh, comfortable and happy, watching their snakes intertwine. "Servess him right, for allowing me to fall asssleep on hiss freshly inked parchment the other day. I kept hearing whissperss and gigglesss for half of that day until I saw my reflection in one of the pillarsss of our palaccce" Sarakshi giggled, slithering around on the rock to try and find a more comfortable position.

Rising up on her serpent tail, she wound an arm around Rajesh's neck and drew him into a spontaneous kiss. Breaking apart, she lightly teased his lower lip with a flicker of her snake tongue "A queen issss nothing without her king. Were I ever to die and be reborn...I would wisssh to be withh none other than you. No one elssse. I chosse you and I love you...you are mine, and I am yoursss". She then picked up her fork again and resumed what was left of her meal "Sssttilll...that doesss not mean I am going to ssshare this curry".

The dreamvision was coming to and end, Helena realised, as the scene beside the lotus pond began to grow fuzzy and fade.

----------------next thing she knew, she was staring at a medical clinic, surrounded by her friends, and acquaintances. "Ugh...I fell assleep?"

Helena blinked and pushed herself away from the wall with a stiff groan and a jingle of bracelets. That had to be one of the most uncomfortable sleeps she ever had. Her glasses had slipped down her nose and were pressing into her face, the lotus in her hair was tilted oddly and she felt confused and disoriented. She closed her eyes so as not to scare anyone around her, then removed the shades and put them back on, adjusting them to a more comfortable position. Her snakes awoke and rearranged the flower in her hair. But there was something else. Feeling something wet on her chin and the side of her mouth, she raised her arm and wiped drool from her face. "Noooo...don't tell me I wass drooling; grosss!" Muttering under her breath, Helena surreptitiously wiped her hand on her clothes, wishing for her purse which she'd left in the observation room. She always kept tissues in there. And her phone. That's right, her phone - she needed to make some important calls. Before she fell asleep, she wasn't too worried but now, she had a strong desire to check in with everyone and let them know she was going to be away longer than expected.

For some reason, the gorgon also felt incredibly hungry. It was as though she could still taste the curry in her dream, the weirdly good spiced fruits and they made her ravenous. Oh yeah, that dream! She knew it was another memory from her previous life. But this one too, was troubling her. She had fallen asleep without being able to stop it happening. Did that mean that she was pregnant like she had been in her vision? Helena cast that idiotic thought aside. There was no way.

Or maybe the dream was about her current fiance? These visions usually had some hidden meanings. If she had been resurrected, or reborn somehow, then...then what about Rajesh? Was she cheating on him with Isaac in this new life? Damn, too many questions. Maybe it all meant nothing.

"Ugh" Helena placed a palm to her forehead, shaking her head, as hisses of confusion and self soothing entered her thoughts.

A problem sssshared isss a problem halved.

Hungry, wantssss....eatssss...

Sssooo many problemsss~~?!?!

Sss. Talk, sssspeak. Asssk and learn.

Makess callsss to loved onesss. We neglect them

Wasss it a dream? wasss just a happy memory...yesss

Sss...???? Ssss ? ? ? Ss..

Maybe thisss isss hormonesss...from the Change, sss

Thinking to distract herself from her incessant inner dialogues, Helena paid her attention outward again. She went over to check on Olivia, but the tiny fairy was still deep in slumber.

She then spotted Corel and slithered over to where Silvia, Finita, Ratchet and Shikoba were. "Hello. Seemss I have awoken from my little nanny nap. Ssorry about dropping off like that". Helena spoke, careful not to scare anyone.

"Oh dear, what hass happened to the girl? Iss she okay? Maybe there iss something in thiss room that could bring her around". Her tongue sampled the medicinal scents in the room and she was able to recognise many of them. She could taste and make out different combinations of chemicals, yet not the synthetic ones - natural and herbal were more her thing.

Her ears rang with the siren screech long after it ended and then the source of the noise was revealed!

Instead of being afraid, the Mermaid Queen known as Coral was impressed at the sight on display as well as with the stranger's adeptness at magic. This blasted Kracken had been picking off Merfolk and raiding their hunting grounds for some months now. The ocean was big enough that it could hunt somewhere else, yet it seemed to have acquired a taste for Mer flesh and had been hanging around, trying catch or chase vulnerable Mer. Not only that, it had been terrorizing the land dweller's vessels that tried to cross the surface waters, sinking their ships and devouring the passengers. The sunken ships were wonderful sources of exploration and adventure yet the queen disliked the loss of life and bloody violence that were their cause.

In fact, she had little doubt that those ships are what brought the kracken here. Chasing them, it had discovered a feast of colourful merfolk to sate it's seemingly endless hunger pangs.

"I think Fishmen are the least of our worries right now!" she exclaimed, sounding awed and excited. Her eyes followed the action between the fleeting red mer creature and her giant pursuer. This was turning out to be a great day. Not only did they have a new shipwreck to delve into and find treasures, their kracken problem looked about to be taken care of. Whoever this armored sea fighter was, Coral believed she could beat it. "Stay clear of the tentacles. They're stretchier and faster than they look!" she warned her companions, though they probably already knew it. Still, it was tempting to want to join in; it looked kinda of fun!

19.08.14 Done...and I hope it's okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:11 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Obreon smiled and watched his beloved go, as he smiled. He watched the fox vanish down to the ballroom, and with a buzz of his wings he flew off, deeper into the palace.

He knew there was no way of stopping it. But perhaps... he could ensure that the fae were brought back. Obreon could tell that Rakia was a type of half angel that could transcend both time and reality.

If he could convince her...

~~~

Rakia woke. She found herself in a cool place, surrounded by smooth crystalline sheets of ice.

And there was something on her head. She opened one eye and looked up at the smiling face of a fae wearing winter robes made of leaves and furs with white hair and blue eyes.

He had his hand pressed up against a petal, keeping the flower from blooming.

He peered down at the fox with a smile. He put a finger to his lips 'shhhh...'

I am Obereon, King of the fae. He whispered quietly to the fox. I know our demise cannot be stopped. But you... you are special type of angel, same as I. You simply have no yet unlocked your talents.

He winked at her. Focus not on saving us... but making sure we can come back later. Yeah? He pulled out a book from his robes. It was thick, and bore the mark of a fairy emblazoned over a snowflake. He glanced about, as if anyone could see. This is my wife's journal. It tells of all her abilities as Queen of the fae.

Shhhh... I never gave this to you. He tucked the book away in her pack, along with a lock of white hair, which vanished to the depths of her everpack. He smile kept getting bigger. I wondered his his face was hinged. Those will help Now... let's party!

And then, he vanished.

Rakia blinked. Did that really just happen? Angel... this is the second time she had been called an angel. Is she missing something?

It was then that her little enclosed area started to shift. The icy sheets peeled away slowly, until she found herself in the center of a grand icy flower filled with powdered snow. The flower bloomed, and she found herself surrounded by fae.

With a poof she was back in human form with her 9 tails splayed about behind her. A particularly handsome fae hovered close, who looked kind of like Titania and Obreon. He had the same nose, soft eyes, and cheeks as Titania and the same strong jaw, white hair, and brow as Obreon. He took her by the hand and swept Rakia into a spin, leading her down to the ball floor.

And who might you be? She asked.

I am Puck. He said with a smile. I am the Prince of the Fae. I see you have met my parents...

Very interesting pair, they are. She said, her tails swaying about as he brought her into a tango dip. Not very smart, the ball, but I can see their reasoning...

You've heard of the Fae. We are always at play, with trickery and pranks. Especially me. He grinned wide. Allow me to give you my gift... see if you can handle the gift of Winter... if you can't, you have no right to be savior of the Fae!

He pushed her. The young Fae was strong, and pushed her so hard she went arcing through the party, over heads and through dancing far. As she flew her crimson fur and hair turned a bright, blinding silver as she suddenly found herself very... very cold.

She tucked her limbs in close and did a few flips before landing in a crouch in the center of the dance floor. She looked about at the whirl of color, the sudden extreme chill, and she couldn't resist bopping her head to the music. She slowly stood and started to dance; moving about with her hair and tails flowing like they were in water, or like snakes dancing, spinning here or swaying there. Fae partners came and went, dancing with her and offering to her food and wine which she accepted with grace.

As she danced her armor seemed to shift and change, doing from black and hard plate to shining and flashing silky cloth. It wasn't often that Rakia applied her illusions to her armor, but now she was wearing a gorgeous gown interwoven with diamonds that caught the frigid winter light and made her a beacon among the faeries.

~~~

I smiled when I saw Helena woke.

It is okay. It's been a stressful day for all of us. You sure you don't have narcolepsy? I said as I held Corel close in a comforting embrace.

Finita got up and helped steady Helena as she reoriented herself with her big hands. How are you doing? Are you okay? Any pain?

Helena, as she scented the air, could smell a number of things all jumbled together. But upon sorting out the scents, she could make out ammonia with the cleaning chemicals, salt with the natural clensers, and a few other things in various parts of the room...

~~~

The small group of Mer swam about in circles, watching with Coral in glee as the crimson siren fought it out with the Kracken. She was like a tiny silverfish easily dodging a shark or a squid, even allowing the movement of the water to slip her out of the way of the Kraken's attacks. She did flips and spins to dodge and avoid it's attacks. With her blade she easily sliced off tentacles, staining the water red with clouds of Kraken blood.

Finally when the thing was wounded enough she threw her blade. It seemed to sing as it sliced through the water, boosted by a magical currant, and sliced right through the thing's big ugly head. With a snap of her fingers the blade came flipping back as the Kraken died from the killing blow. The giant monster started to sink before she shot after it.

A few moments later found her swimming back upward, with a unconscious mer-man slumped over her shoulder as she swam upwards. He too wore armor, and seemed to be covered in Kraken saliva goo. Apparently that's why she was going after Kraken.

As she swam back upwards she noticed the 5 Mer swimming about and watching her. She glanced about, before swimming up to them.

Greetings. She said. I take it you were watching my fight with the Kraken?

((Edited the response to Titania some.))

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:01 pm
((I imagine this is where the screams will start soon. I’m trying to stick along the lines of what Rakia read out of the book, about what happened to the fairies. If I got something wrong though, I’m happy to edit it.))

Titania danced with and amongst the fairies of her court, light on her feet, graceful yet swift. She could feel the power of the winter strengthening as they became one with the season and tapped into its essence.

Everywhere around her, winter fairies danced and played, seeming both amused and delighted with the kitsune in their midst. Titania watched her transformation and laughed and clapped, letting her worries be whisked away. She felt the power of winter flowing into her from every one of her fairies and knew that Oberon and Puck must be feeling it too.

Ice flowers in frosty hues bloomed everywhere throughout the ballroom and the air was filled with drifting snow and sparkles of magic. After the ball ended, there would be enough power harnessed to use against even the mightiest foe. But the ritual must be completed beforehand.

She spun and danced towards the kitsune woman, who was accepting the food and drinks the fairies offered. Titania took a moment to catch her breath, picking up a crystalline glass that was filled with ice cubes shaped like flowers, floating in a fizzy, pale nectar that looked similar to champagne, except that it came in different colours like a winter sunrise or sunset.

Sipping her drink and feeling the icy chill that shivered through her sinuses like a biting wind, Titania spoke to her friend. “The ritual will be complete upon the first breath of dawn” she gasped happily, smiling at Rakia. “Even if we cannot defeat our foe, this will give us enough power to bind them. I must thank you again, for your warning. The Fae are strong. When the ritual is complete, I believe we can stop all this and even save our dear friend, the Merlin!” The queen smiled again and finished her drink, before the irresistible call of the revelry pulled her back into the crowd to resume dancing with her beloved fairies. Poor Rakia wasn’t getting a chance to get many words in, or to talk to the Fae. They were single-minded in their actions – to dance and play the whole night through!

Thanking Finita for her assistance, Helena gave a wry smile followed by a short laugh in response to Silvia’s question. “Before today I would never have considered it a possssibility but now I’m not sso sure. I had another of those weird dream visions, sss”. She didn’t know if she’d told anyone about them before now. Oh well, she’d kind of let that slip. She was still a tad groggy after her nap.

“Never mind, I’ll sssort it out later. I know a few natural remedies to help alleviate sleepinesss” Helena hissed nonchalantly, trying to cover up her blunder. She didn’t want them worrying about her when there were clearly more urgent matters to attend to. Helena petted her snakes, which were gently writhing from her confusion and her concern over the prone girl in Silvia’s arms.

She smiled at Finita as the other woman checked her over. “I’m fine, completely fine! SSorry to worry you. Just nodded off for a spell”, Helena reassured the Minotaur with a grin and a wave of her hand. “Transssformations and monster infesstationss take their toll on a body, that’ss all”.

Moving over to where Corel and Silvia were, she gave a thoughtful hum. “Sss, how long hasss she been out like thiss?” she asked both of them, looking at Finita and Silvia. “If she is merely unconscious…” It wouldn’t surprise her. This girl seemed to be really high strung. She made a mental note to offer her one of her relaxing massages some time and to give her some essential oils that helped with anxiety. Otherwise, Helena was concerned over how long Corel might last under the circumstances. Not to mention, she just loved to pamper people!

Just then, she had an idea. “Wait, I think I know of a remedy for reviving people from fainting spellsss. What’s more, I can tasste all the ingredientsss I need for it here in thisss room. Well, you know…” Helena stuck out her tongue and pointed at it playfully.

Before she even heard their replies, she began almost excitedly slithering around the room, collecting items and ingredients; ammonia from the cleaning supplies, salt from the natural cleansers and a couple of other compounds, as well as some beakers and other bits and bobs. She was going to make a simple solution of smelling salts, not too strong, just enough for her own personal use and some for Corel. The salts could be used to wake Helena should she have another of her conk-outs.

“Thisss should be useful for several reasonss”, The gorgon spoke, starting to work with the ingredients. “Ssome sssimple sssmelling sssalts~” she hissed with a smile. “I know the recipe off by heart. Turnss out I used to ussse them quite often during a certain phassse in my passst life”.

Coral cheered and waved her tail in a little shimmy that made it shine and flash, a form of applause for the siren’s amazing victory. Her hand with the trident lifted it high in the air and shook it.

“Nicely done!” The Mer queen called, looking at the armoured merman Rakia had rescued. She smiled as the woman swam up to her.

“Yes, we all were. That was amazing! And you rescued him, hopefully that's to be a good thing” she nodded her chin towards the man slung limply over the woman’s shoulder.

“Oh, I can’t thank you enough for what you’ve done! That pesky Kracken’s been causing us no end of trouble, the big sea bully” Coral laughed, grinning at Rakia and extending a hand for the siren to shake. She was friendly, upbeat and outgoing, with a clearly playful nature about her. She was thinking of a way to repay the woman's deed, even as she introduced herself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:04 pm
Meyaira Firespring

After a few moments after the Fae queen danced away, Rakia stopped, a silver ear twitching. She turned and looked about, finally pulling herself from Puck's spell.

She glanced around, her ears perking and shifting. She scrambled, heading for where she heard Titania, her tails waving. Fairies, in their joyful play, barred her way. She couldn't attack them, and was forced to weave her way through the crowed towards the queen.

Eventually she was caught up in a circle of fae who were only a few yards away from the Fae queen, and Rakaia gave a loud screech in frustration.

Where was Obreon? Where was Puck? ARRGGGG---

Then the screams started. Near the doors to the ballroom stood a stall figure encased in cold black iron armored robes, with only his eyes visible through the black face mask and helmet on his head. Rakia knew the huge hulking figure that was clad in the black iron.

The Merlin. The mask moved with his face as he smiled, though those eyes of his were tired, so very tired, red and dry with veins of blood showing.

He held a huge cold iron sword in his hand, and with a mighty slash, sliced a dozen surprised fairies in half. They exploded into fairy dust, sparking and twinkling and there was the strong smell of old forest mushrooms and fresh baked cookies.

It was then the screams started. Fairies scattered and tried to flee for the exits, but they had been all blocked of by cold iron seals and their skin started to sizzle and hiss upon it's touch. The Merlin stood infront of the only exit like a hulking shadowed black iron guardian, bellowing in laughter while his eyes showed how incredibly tired and miserable the man truly was.

Meanwhile, Obreon appeared by Titania's side.

My love... it appears we don't have time for sunrise... He wrapped his arms around her, sadness in the Fae King's eyes.

~~~

Finita nodded and watched Helena do her thing. Smelling salts hm? It wasn't often that you saw those anymore, though she had no doubt in Helena's ability to make them correctly.

I just held Corel close to me, shifting her just enough so she was lying on her back with her head lying against my stomach. With her sleeping peacefully like that, she was very cute. I wondered why she was so afraid all the time...

~~~

The crimson siren swam forward with a flick of her tail and shook the mer queen's hand. She didn't have the a return smile to return to Coral, and she looked tired.

I am Rakia. Are you the Mer? I am sad to be the harbinger of doom, but a great many magical beings have been slain over the past few years... and I'm afraid that your kind is next. Her words were not happy, and she spoke like she had said this many times before.

As she spoke, Coral could see something in those tired eyes. Fatigue yes, but determination. An undeniable, iron will that would not be quelled or squashed. She may look practically harmless at this moment, but she was a source of strength and will that was unusual among denizens of the deep.

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:44 pm
Lady Aryana of the Seelie
Meyaira Firespring
MischieviousMaieusiophile
Gyzvx

((And now for something completely different.

Due to Stardust's attitude and frequent abandonment of my RP, I have banished him from my RP for good. In his place I'd like to welcome MischieviousMaieusiophile as Alex and Gyzvx as Ratchet. It may be a while before they make any posts as Mischievous still needs to read through the RP, and Gyzvx is busy, but I hope that eventually these two can add much awesomeness to the story.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:08 pm

((Just so you know you're waiting on Mischievous to post as Alex, ok? Just thought you should get the heads up.))

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:13 pm
Okami Ameras

((Just so you know you're waiting on Mischievous to post as Alex, ok? Just thought you should get the heads up.))

{Yes, pretty much, though I might go ahead and post as Micheal and Shikoba. I think I'm playing the Phoenix now right?}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:22 pm
Okami Ameras

{Yes, pretty much, though I might go ahead and post as Micheal and Shikoba. I think I'm playing the Phoenix now right?}
((Please. It's been too long since I saw you on last. It's good to see you again. And yes, I believe you agreed to play Magz.))

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:40 pm
Okami Ameras
Okami Ameras

((Please. It's been too long since I saw you on last. It's good to see you again. And yes, I believe you agreed to play Magz.))

{I've got some stuff planned, but it might not be till tomorrow night. I have a busy BUSY day tomorrow and the bed calls. smile }  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:47 pm
Okami Ameras
Okami Ameras

{I've got some stuff planned, but it might not be till tomorrow night. I have a busy BUSY day tomorrow and the bed calls. smile }
((Ok!

The pace will be hopefully picking up a little bit too. Just a heads up!))

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers