Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Science and Magic Do Not Mix (Accepting/Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...
What do you guys think?
100%
 100%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 14

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:53 pm
Meyaira Firespring
Stardust Drifter

Finita sighed, before shaking her head as Ratchet's outburst. He was afraid... understandable. But he was human, she reminded herself. Human in every sense of the word.

She stood and watched him go with Helena, before ducking out of the room after them and heading down the hall to look for the pair. She remembered the stories of magic and of monsters. Usually, she remembered-- if there was something controlling, making you think something else, controlling you-- you were usually aware of it on some instinctual level. Something niggling at you, telling you something was wrong.

Finita snorted. She had felt that when she was human, all her life. That niggling feeling, the feeling of being wrong-- not with your hair, not because someone forced you to be that way, not because you were trying vainly to fit in with people you just didn't click with-- but the feeling that your species in and of itself was wrong. The feeling of not being true to oneself. It was gone. She didn't know about the other girls, but Finita knew... she was a Minotaur, through and through. And she liked it. And like hell would she let Ratchet harm the book that had unlocked this... this feeling of being complete. Trap or no... Here there be dragons. She thought. It's an occupational Hazard. She smiled to herself as she trooped down the hall.

Despite the danger, despite the monsters, despite occasionally getting her horns stuck in the door-frames... she never had more fun in her life.

~~~

There was a loud explosion behind Corel, as she sat looking at the horrific giant leech. Her hair whipped forward, flicking around her face as the hallway lit up with bright violet light. Before she could turn to look, a long, furry, silver limb whipped out over her head, slamming into the giant leech and sending it flying down the hall with a loud squelch.

If she turned to look, the tiny fox wasn't there anymore. In her place was a massive fox, almost as big as the minotaur woman, with three pair of huge white wings tucked tightly against her back. The fox had 9 long tails, thicker then her arms, that moved and waved with the fox's movements. The fox's eyes were alight with violet fire as it stared down the chimera before it.

~~~

I snarled at the chimera, letting loose a sharp yet guttural sound that sounded something like a cross between a sequel, a scream, and a snarl. The chimera roared loudly, leaping at me. I reared backward as the creature overlept, landing on it's faces clumsily, though still leaving it's hissing snake tail up in the air.

I came back down upon it, burying my teeth into the serpent's body, and the snake wiggled before going limp. I jerked my head to the side, taking the chimera with it, slamming it into the wall next to me, before whipping my head in the other direction, and bashing the creature into the opposite wall. I kept this up, bashing the chimera into the walls and floor like a big furry mis-matched flail.

~~~

Meanwhile...

Olivia found herself dancing in the midst of fall with a bunch of fellow fae. She was deep in the forest, in the center of a grand ring of mushrooms. The leaves were falling as they danced.

As she spun and played with her fellow fairies, she saw something in the trees. A human--! No, not a human, a human like being, with nine crimson fox-like tails and a pair of red ears that rose from her long crimson hair. She wore dark looking armor, edged with bronze, and a sword wrapped in red leather on her side.

She was approaching through the forest, though she looked very... tired. The fox-woman had deep circles under her emerald eyes, almost like the being never slept.

~~~

Finita paised as she heard a loud terrified scream. She took off, following the sound. It wasn't long that she barreled past Shikoba with her mask still on, before navigating the hallways with ease as she tried to follow what was clearly Corel's terrified scream...

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:14 pm
Ratchet ignored Finita's sigh. That woman was convinced that she felt "whole", honestly all the women were probably brainwashed. Still he didn't really feel like sticking around either and was tired of hearing it all. He was tired of seeing it all, the magic, the monsters, women becoming monsters. What bothered him the most, what seemed to be eating at him, was the fact that Ratchet no longer felt needed.

He was always doting over the short and cute Finita. Always reaching stuff for her, always protecting her, always being there for her. Before Silvia entered his life, he had a crush on his boss. In fact, after this silly little project was over he was going to man up the courage and ask her out. Now that she had changed, Finita no longer needed to be protected, she could reach everything. Hell, she towered over everything. Just to say she liked her new form, and felt that is how she was, was an insult.

You could never predict what you were born to be! You could never choose either, so saying that for all of those years as a Human she never experienced anything joyfull? Would any of these women miss being Human at all. He hated being looked down upon, what was next? Was he and the other Humans in the lab going to be abused because suddenly they were the "weaker" species?

Ratchet hated feeling weak, for most of his life he had been looked down upon as weak. Ratchet didn't get very good grades in school, and even failed a couple colleges when he tried to apply to his field of study. Everyone around him saw him as nothing but a weak and useless idiot. Everyone...except for Finita. Ratchet still remembered the first day he had applied for the position.

He sat there having that petite woman hem and haw over how horrible his portfolio was. He was sure that this would be another dead end, but the look she gave him after the interview. The soft warm gentleness in her eyes, how they sparkled and reflected with compassion and understanding. Ratchet didn't deserve this position, but she gave it to him. For five years he was there for her, carrying her to her bedroom when he found her asleep at her desk.

She was so small and cute, so gentle. It was hard seeing her as a large rampaging bull woman! Did she even have any feelings for him at all? Did Silvia? Right now he couldn't help but feel like he had been played for a fool. Silvia was a fox now, a creature that used tricks and deceit. Possibly she never felt any love for him at all, but happily allowed him to be swept into the dissolution that there was a connection.

Leading Helena into the med bay, now alone with the Gorgon, he heard her slightly hiss as she spoke up. The way she said "Human" kind of annoyed him. Just a few hours ago she was Human herself! He didn't respond right away and let go of her hand as he began his search for more medical supplies. Ratchet could feel the tension in the room rise a bit and sighed.

He was making her uncomfortable and awkward wasn't he? Glancing over his shoulder he noticed her fidgeting a little, the small snakes hissing nervously. Despite the fact she had a snake tale, could turn people to stone with her eyes, and was covered in scales, Helena was a very pretty woman. Ratchet just hoped her man still saw her that way. That was another thing that bugged him, how callous these women were to their loved ones.

Cecelia was different, being an orphan so she was glad to change. Still Finita had parents, from the records he had written and read about these women, each of them had people they lived with and spoke to regularly. How would their loved ones feel now that they were monsters themselves and happily felt "whole" about it? What would their loved ones think? Or even do? Probably many of them thought they would just be testing out a new edible product, or beverage. No instead they shed their Humanity and became beautiful, yet terrifyingly freakish, fantasy creatures that shouldn't even exist! What would their loved ones say or think when they were told they couldn't see their wife or daughter or sister or friend, ever again?

These women could never go out in public without the fear of being locked in a cage in some zoo. Or dissected, or worse! They all didn't care and happily accepted their new bodies without even thinking logically how this would effect the world around them!

The Gorgon questioned about the monsters, probably trying to just break the silence. Throwing a bag of supplies on the table he plopped down in a chair and hung his head in defeat. Propping it up with his hands Ratchet let out a long and stressed out sigh. "I don't know...honestly. Two weeks ago none of this existed to me. Everything was wonderful, normal. What a mess this is all becoming. I thought this was going to be harmless research, not some magical fantasy game. One run by a woman who's too busy caught up in some illusion of her own and enjoying stomping around like a giant bull! It's annoying, no one can predict how they are born, what they will be when they are born, what parents they will have, will they have wealth or run around in poverty? This is all just one big ugly unfair mess....everything about this is unfair. I've lost the woman that gave me a reason and a second chance. A woman that yes, I fell in love with...." he said pain and sincerity flowing out of his heart.

"..not to mention being swept up in a Kitsune's trickery. I feel so used, but what do you all care huh? I'm the weaker species! Heck, just turn me to stone right here..so people can forever see me as a sopping failure....dammit...." slamming his fist on the table, the loud pound echoing throughout the room, he looked at the Gorgon with tears in his eyes, pouring down his cheeks. Eyes that were filled with confusion, loneliness, and frustration.

"I know! I know you all aren't lieing! I know you're supposed to be a Gorgon. Finita is a Minotaur, Silvia a Kitusne. Heck, Corel's probably some uber super powerful magical creature too! I just feel...feel so...useless...." breaking down again he turned his face to the table and sobbed.

"Once again I failed, I should have never let her look at that book! It should have been kept lost forever! Finita is just someone you can't say "no" to! Why do you all even keep me and the other Humans around if you're all so powerful huh? Probably just to mock our normality...what does anything matter anymore? Now monsters are popping up all over the place, practically killing everyone here except for the few of us. I doubt they'll be many survivors after this! Not to mention the cost of it all..."

Ratchet took a long deep and raspy breath. These women were probably so tired of him breaking down like this. Still could they really blame him? It was hard watching someone shed their Human shell and become something different, happily stating that their "weak" shell was useless and they feel whole. It hurt to have your race, what you were born as, looked down upon even if they didn't admit it out right!

"I'm sorry Helena...I'm just so...lost. I don't know what is reality anymore, maybe I was never cut out for this job to begin with. Bring the fairy over here and I'll see what I can do. Also we'll need to put proper medicine on that wound of yours, a simple bandage won't cut it. Unless your kind can magically heal..or something like that..." for now he would stop crying and do his job.

Olivia probably needed some rest is all. The tiny fairy woman probably just exhausted herself to the point of fatigue. Sitting up he wiped his eyes, but they still reflected the dull sadness of defeat. He would help get rid of these monsters, finish up the rituals, then probably quit. There was no way Fin or the other women really needed him after what they've become. Honestly this place was probably just going to become some kind of zoo or breeding facility for them.

Ratchet wasn't going to stick around to be forced to breed so that more fantasy races would emerge and take over all of Humanity! That book was evil, and needed to be tossed back into the dark hole it was found in! Alas, fate would probably drag him around on another adventure just to see how far he could be stretched. Fate must really hate him.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:24 pm
Cecelia's eyes narrowed as the door of her room opened. She was tense and ready for the worst. The whole while of resting in the waves on the beach was far from relaxing. Sunning was nice, but too little water made her feel uncomfortably exposed, so she stayed with her tail submerged, ready to leap back into the water. Until now, nothing had come, but she knew it was only a matter of time. She readied of assault....
Then heaved a relieved sigh, most of the tension leaving her a small stony face peeked in. She gave them a wry smile and a wave. It was nice to have the loud and blustering dwarf over a roaring beast any day. Though the only difference between the two might be a sharp wit. The thought made her work to stifle a few giggles.
Cecelia looked to that dark gray patch of water in disgust. She'd been trying to ignore it. "I had a visitor before you came. It didn't go over well." she remarked tonelessly. After a moment she added. "I hope this fish tank has a good filtration system." A few giggles escaped her.
She looked back at the three. Two young men and a dwarf. She was really--
Cecelia was startled when(was Alex his name?) the man unsteadily knelt to hug her. After a stunned moment, Cecelia relaxed hugging him back tight enough to seem as if she were clinging to a lifeline.
"I'm alright." she said lied pretty well. He smelt like sweat and something vaguely spicy. It would have been very comforting if not for the smell of blood on him. His pants were stained with it. She couldn't tell if it was his own or something else's. He didn't seem injuried. "A monster came in, but I took care of it." She didn't feel any pride about it. Happy she could use her power, scared, angry. Pride was not something she took from the experience.
She pushed Alex away, squeezing his shoulder affectionately so he didn't take offense to the action. Her glaze moved between the three.
"Why are you here? Are you all alright?" She looked pointedly at Alex.

Micheal wasn't sure what to make of the dark spot. Or her reply. He wouldn't admit it, but it was a little scary to think the weaponless siren had killed something by herself. What was that dark spot coming from exactly...?
Maybe he didn't want to know.
He jerked off balance when Alex flung himself at the girl. He did try to stop him, but that was useless. He still wasn't sure if his friend was completely fine. There could be some residual effects from blood loss. Maybe a concussion. He seemed healthy. Micheal was loath to take chances, but there was little he could say about it. They needed Alex's help. So he would just have to watch him carefully.
"We came to make sure you were safe and to get you." he answered her question. "The monster problem is bigger than you think...." he trailed off with a nervous shrug.
The shrug made the amulet on his wrist glitter in the bright light. "We are completely over run." he said, his face lined with worry.

Shikoba jumped a little as a girl ran by. She had been expecting a monster and the sight of the pale girl made her smile with relief. The fox on her shoulder yipped, causing her to remember the two just as a glow enveloped her.
It did not last long. Long enough to surprise her and wipe away her aches, then it was gone. She sighed, feeling so much better and no longer bruised. Had the fox done that? It couldn't have been her own power, she didn't feel like she did anything. Needless to say, however it was done, she was grateful.
A more pressing question was what the two were doing out in the monster filled halls. Shikoba's smile disappeared as she realized the danger that girl just put them in. A blood-curdling scream echoed down the hall. She jogged off after the sound immediately, but was unsure of the turns the shy girl had taken. It wasn't exactly hard to get lost in this place.
A stroke of luck brought Finitas charging past her. Nearly mowing her over really. The minotauress knew this place, so Shikoba ran after her, pulling the blanket around her body and the mask over her face. The familiar feel of electricity crackled over her midnight feathers.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:31 pm
((Okay, I'm done. Once again, sorry for the wait))

Olivia was laughing. She twirled, spun and swayed, wings beating the crisp autumn air joyously as she performed the ritual dance with her kin, handing off one partner for another, painted leaves falling around the tiny dancers like a shower of confetti. The mushroom ring was spinning as the world revolved with their waltz and their playful jaunts.

She was having so much fun, until a glimpse of something berry red diverted her attention and a humanoid figure became apparent, wandering through the trees.

With a quick word to her faeries, Olivia excused herself from their celebration dance and flitted over towards the kitsune. Several other faeries trailed alongside their queen, moving towards the armoured woman. Olivia floated down to get a better look, hovering gracefully just out of reach, at the kitsune’s eye level, her guards flanking her protectively on either side.

“Greetings dear traveler. What brings you to our forest at the festivities of the changing seasons?” Olivia inquired, becoming all business as she tried to decide whether this stranger was good or bad news. She fought hard to quash her usual undeniable curiosity at encountering one of the other races.

----------

Corel was blinded momentarily by the burst of violet light, and her own hair. She raised hands that were trembling badly and pushed mousy strands out of her eyes with numbed fingers, leaving it disheveled. She blinked rapidly, trying to clear her vision and was able to make out shapes and movement, catching glimpse of a silver limb that darted out and sent the leech monster hurtling down the corridor. Quickly looking away, Corel slammed shut her eyes as a heavy splat resounded throughout the corridor.

Dragging herself clumsily around, she stared agape at the six winged creature that appeared to be defending her. She would say it most resembled a fox, were it not for the wings and the tails, the recognizable silver fur. But at the same time it was something different. Still, she knew, somehow…just looking at her…she wasn’t afraid. She couldn’t look away as she watched Silvia savage the chimera monster, shaking it like a ragged dog toy.

She wasn’t sure when it happened, or even how but though the rest of her mind seemed to shut down and there were large blanks in her memory. Some part of it seemed to be working however. At first she thought she was dreaming, imagining things as a means of escape. But somehow fantasy and reality got tangled up…and time seemed to cease to exist. The next she knew, Corel was grabbing armfuls of silver tails and burying her face in them, hugging them to her. She didn’t know why but she wasn’t afraid of it, this enormous and beautiful kitsune. She felt absolutely no fear, though it made no sense as to why. Yet at the same time she didn’t want it to be hurt and that same fierce protectiveness rose up so strongly that it was overwhelming.

“Why di-didn’t you run? You- should leave me!” the girl gasped, still not letting go of her fox friend’s soft fur, dimly aware that her face was wet. Confusion was muddling her thoughts, and somewhere in the back of her mind she could hear a voice telling her that she was getting in the way and making a nuisance of herself. She had no idea what she was doing. Why did she not fear this creature? Why did she care so much?

-------------------

Helena didn’t think anything when he let go of her hand to begin rummaging around the med bay, unaware of how her words had affected him. Although she could taste a mixture of different emotions from Ratchet, they were strong, ebbing, flowing and tangled in one another.

She was still inexperienced at interpreting large amounts of feedback simultaneously, and there was no way she could read what he was thinking. She wasn’t psychic, after all. So she assumed it was merely a reaction to well, everything going on currently, and whatever they’d all been through up to now. Helena tried to switch her focus, trying to identify the various medical smells in the room instead. Some of them were sharp, herbal, reminding her of her work at the beauty salon and spa.

She continued to fiddle absentmindedly with her jewellery, wondering how she would explain her prolonged absence to her staff and customers. Then her thoughts drifted back to her family and the call from her worried fiancé. She still hadn’t figured out what to do about that but she needed to find a way to tell them. When she wasn’t protecting her friends here or fighting monsters. She’d asked about that, mentioned her concerns for Olivia and then…

Helena looked up sharply at the heavy thud of something dropped on the table and then at Ratchet, who had started talking again. He had a lot to say and she didn’t interrupt him, watching from behind her dark glasses, her fingers tangled in her necklace but not fidgeting as she had been before. A lot of the things he said seemed to come out of nowhere, taking her by surprise. Had she said something to set him off? He had some strong opinions about different topics, and she had to admit she didn’t share all of Ratchet’s viewpoints, but she didn’t argue or object to anything.

A faint frown grazed over her lips, once he was done. Her serpentine tongue licked the air in a slow, considering flicker. She could feel her own emotions flare and spike at some of the things that were said, but it wouldn’t do to snap-react without thinking, and she suppressed them stoutly.

The gorgon nodded at his request to come over so he could look at her cut and examine her friend. Her scales glittered in the artificial light, sparkling along the length as it uncurled and she slipped silently across the cold yet sleek floor, winding over to him.

She reached out and gently, carefully, wrapped her arms around him from behind, drawing him into what would have been a warm embrace, had she not been a reptilian. She was almost tempted to wrap herself around this human, to soak in his body heat, though she knew it was mere instinct. This action, the one she was choosing to do, was something other.

“I…cannot help Olivia by myself. And if I turn you to ssstone as you ask, I wouldn’t have someone to tell me how to treat this little scratch, now, would I?” she whispered softly. She didn’t reveal how much it hurt her to have him ask her to do such a monstrous act. It hurt, especially because her entire kind had suffered that fate, while she could do nothing to save them. She was a mythical race, but she was still a person.

“The last I checked, we are all in thiss together. It iss…a messss, as you ssay. But at least we are not alone. We have each other”. She smiled at him, comfort and gratitude apparent, before releasing him. Helena truly thought of the people here as her friends and if not that, then a team of some kind. She disregarded outward appearances.

She reached up, through a curtain of hair that had fallen forwards over her shoulder. Helena held out something to him that was carefully cupped in both hands. The musical tinkle of her bracelets seemed to announce the fairy’s sleeping form. She looked wan, fragile and appeared to be in a deep slumber. “Her colour…iss not good” Helena remarked, worry evident in her tone.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Stardust Drifter

The kitsune woman smiled at the sight of the fairy woman, though she still looked tired-- very tired. She had deep, dark circles under her eyes, almost like her eyes were bruised. She blinked at the pretty fairy women with such an entourage before her, and at the snow staring to fall.

Ahh, the locals tell tales of a fae like you Ma'm. Are you Titania, queen of the fae? Asked the darkly armored woman. I am sad to being grave news... entire magical races have been wiped out lately... It brings me much sorrow to say that your kind may be next.

~~~

With one final slam I smashed the chimera through a wall, where it lay there, bleeding. I stared hard at it, as it slowly started to melt into black goo. I spat out the chimera's blood as best I could.

I felt someone gently tugging at my tails, clinging to my silver fur, and my tails coiled and curled around them. I turned, and there was Corel, looking not afraid so much anymore, though perhaps mighty confused.

I gave her a foxy grin and leaned backward, giving her a gentle and affectionate lick across the side of her face.

One of my tails burst into violet flame, before the flames took on a shape and solidified into a tiny winged geisha doll, wearing a beautiful and colorful silver and red kimono. The tiny doll was sitting on the tail, before the tail lowered next to Corel. The little Gisha spoke with my voice.

I apologize for the deception, dear Corel. But what friend would I be to you to repay your bravery with cowardice? No.. I couldn't leave you behind. Others have told you my name, but still, I feel I must introduce myself properly. I am Silvia Ameras, the Nine Tailed Fox.

As the little doll spoke I continued to gently lick Corel and nuzzle her, showering her with lots of foxy affection, while making a sound that kinda of equates to purring.

It wasn't long before a wet squelch came from down the hall as the large leech monster found itself unceremoniously trampled under Finita's hooves.

Finita barely noticed the thing she literally ran over, though she was aware of Shikoba following along behind her.

She reached the spot where I was lavishing Corel with affection.

Are you two alright? She said, concern on her bovine face. I looked up and she looked over my face, seeing no bite marks or scratches.

You have the devil's luck Silvia, I swear... she said, tilting my face this way and that to get a good luck. Any pain?

The doll on my tails continued to speak for me.

I am fine, not a scratch, though it appears Corel got some bumps and bruises from the rubble. I said to Finita through my little Geisha. Don't worry, Finita won't hurt you. I said reassuringly to little Corel.

Oh no, that won't do. Said Finita. To the med bay with you! She said, gently picking up both my little Geisha and Corel, holding the girl gently with one arm, and setting the doll on her shoulder.

I gave a foxy smile and dissolved into violet fire, swirling about Finita in a great fiery spiral, before the flames condensed and coalesced into a tiny fox kit again. I landed in little Corel's arms with a yip, and I started licking her face again.

Finita turned back the way she came, and saw Shikoba. Electricity was crackling over her feathers. Finita looked her over as well.

... you look fine. Bah! To the med bay with you too! I need to at least look you over after that bashing through the walls you took!

With that, Finita lead the thunder bird back towards the Med Bay, gently carrying Corel and myself in her arms.

~~~

A few moments in the med bay, there was a loud THUD at the door, and the familiar sound of an annoyed Fanitia grunt.

In stepped the crimson Minotauress, looking up at a piece of plaster stuck to her left horn. She used her free hand to pull it off with a pop!

That will never cease to annoy me... She said. She looked about and saw Ratchet looking over Olivia. Ratchet, once you're done helping Olivia and Helena, Corel's got some bumps and bruises she needs cleaned up and bandaged. I need to take a look at Shikoba and make sure she's ok.

She set Corel with myself in the girl's arms next to the table, before gesturing to the Thunderbird to follow her over to a set of equipment in the corner.

~~~

Estelle was keeping a fair distance between both the still wet Cecelia and the water. She was, however, peering at the siren with a intense emerald gleam in her coal black eyes. She was tugging gently at her long side-burns, which was as long as the rest of her metallic bronze hair.

After a moment, the dwarf women blinked, before shaking her head, her hair coiling into question marks, and looking down at herself. Her eyebrows raised as she snorted to herself. Her hair suddenly seemed to grow three feet longer almost instantly as she scratched her head.

Ah need ah drink! Declared the suddenly very confused dwarf to no one in particular.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:52 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Okami Ameras

Ratchet felt Helena's hug of comfort. Her body felt so cold, poor woman she must have been freezing! Torn with so many emotions it was when she spoke of how no one was truly alone and that they were all in this mess...together...

Reality finally hit him, heavy in the heart and in the mind. Ratchet had been pushing alone, he was so used to cleaning up problems and taking care of business alone, that he hadn't realized how close everyone had become. In that moment he felt Helena's love and concern and that melted away the gorgon that was hugging him. He saw the woman behind the monster, a woman fully in control and still who she was.

More tears came but he hid his face from her, wiping his eyes it was when she brought Olivia to his attention that he looked up into the dark glasses of Helena. The expression he had of doubt, pain, hatred, and anxiety had all vanished. In it's place was a soft warmth, a friendly glow, and a look of genuine concern.

"Now I know why you're getting married. That man of yours is very lucky to have such a wonderful woman with a soft heart. Sorry for my words...I...was wrong. I'm so used to doing everything myself, that it clouded my mind and my heart. Thank you Helena." he said warmly to her as he gently took the fairy from her hands.

Holding Olivia's petite frame in his hands he used one of his fingers to very carefully poke the fairy's neck. "Hmmm....her heart beat seems normal, and oddly she's not running a fever. Maybe she used too much magic? That's something I'm not familiar with yet. I'd say let her rest, her body's probably regaining it's strength. As for you...." Taking a couple napkins Ratchet quickly made a small pillow and blanket for the fairy. Tucking her in he would monitor any strange breathing. Standing he took some of the liquid medicine, some cotton balls, and a bandage. "You're easy to fix, though no doubt your reptilian blood is probably already healing your cut. Still the band-aid should help protect it from dirt or other germs. Hold still a moment..."

Getting closer to the woman he softly began to apply the medicine, gently dabbing it with the cotton balls onto her scaly skin. Normally it would sting, but she probably wouldn't feel a thing. Once the band-aid was on he noticed her snakes softly moving and nuzzling his cheeks as if to say "thank you". Carefully he reached up and gently pat a couple of them on the head smiling softly.

"Helena....you don't have to hold back your hissing anymore. You're part snake for Pete's Sake right? Do what makes you feel comfortable..this is who you are right? Also, you're freezing cold woman! Here hug me, take some of my warmth I don't mind. You probably need it more than I do at the moment." he stated kindly as an apology and showing that he truly accepted her and was no longer afraid.

A loud crash came from the entrance of the room and he held back a laugh watching Finita clumsily get her horn stuck in some plaster again. "We need to put up a sign that says "Low Ceilings" or something for you Fin." he chuckled softly watching as the timid girl, who was named Corel, was brought before him. Giving the head scientist a sturdy nod he began to look through some of his supplies.

"Oh and Fin...do what you want. Snort and stomp around, just make sure you don't turn this place into a labyrinth alright? I know how sneaky you are sometimes...." he said to her, his back turned, in his own way of saying he accepted her as she was. "I noticed you got a couple cuts and bruises on yourself too. Tough skinned or not, Minotaur aren't immune to diseases. When you have the time let me apply some medicine and a couple band-aids....I'll find some polish too to give your horns a bit of shine, they're so dull they look as tired and worn as you do!"

His words seemed gruff, but they were kind. Fin and him always spoke to each other that way. In a solid, but respectful tone. Making his way over to Corel, Ratchet bit his lip before softly wiping some of the blood from her wounds with a damp cloth. Bending down he stared her in the eyes, his were full of regret.

"We got off on the wrong foot earlier. I'm sorry, part of you getting hurt is my fault. You seem fine other than a few scratches, bumps, and bruises. I feel so responsible for this...Corel right? That's a pretty name...mine's Ratchet. Now, some of the medicine I'm applying might sting a bit, just to warn you. Oh, don't let the appearance of everyone around you fool your eyes. All the women here are nice. We're all a family, and that includes yourself. I'm sure you can feel something in your heart tugging you...don't be afraid." he softly cooed to her as he began to apply some medicine.

Even Silvia could see a slight change in his eyes. Ratchet had finally let go of his fear, and finally moved on to accept everyone for who they were now...finally. Looking at the cute little Silvia he reached up and softly pat her on the head. This woman, she must love being a fox more than being Human? Maybe this is how she was supposed to look like.

-------------------------------------------

Alex gave Cecelia a soft kiss on her cheek, glad to kind of have her pull away. The Siren's charm was slowly driving him mad, it was taking everything in him to not make out with her! Blushing she glanced away listening to Micheal. Shaking his head he grinned. "Awe C'mon that ain't no way for you to be speaking dude!" he said softly slapping the man on the back.

"If you already assume we're going to die, then we are! You've got to have more confidence in yourself! We can beat these stupid monsters...together!!" he encouraged fist pumping the air. He didn't know about everyone else, but Alex was having a blast! At least this job wasn't boring.

Alex glanced over at Estelle who seemed a bit confused. Walking over he stooped down and hugged her. "Aww....we'll get you something to drink after these monsters are done with!" he said cuddling her for a second. Her skin was hard as stone, and her hair felt like metal. Such an oddity, but nonetheless, he was glad she was on his side!

Releasing the Dwarf he sat next to her, noticing she was far from the shore. "Hey you alright Estelle? Don't worry I'll make sure and protect you from the water. It's the least I could do for that sword you made for me! I..never did say thank you. So thanks! That skill of carving stone is very cool! I'll have to watch you make more things later once this fiasco is over with!" he said softly and with kind sincerity to the stone woman.

He felt bad because she was kind of getting ignored a little. Looking at her, he gave Estelle a wink. "We're friends, so don't go thinking you're all alone here! I'm here for you anytime Estelle!"  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:55 pm
Stardust Drifter
Okami Ameras

Titania brushed some of the snowy strands back from her eyes, her wings fluttering in a blur as she hovered in mid-air in her winter attire; the dress that looked as though it were crafted from snowflakes. She gave a gentle smile to the kitsune woman, inclining her head in a nod of assent. “Yes, you are correct. My name is Titania and these are my faeries”. Her voice rang with a note of pride and possessiveness as she said so, and several of her fairies smiled at being so called by their queen. They were happy to be hers.

She looked worried though at the mention of what had been happening to other magical races. Titania frowned deeply at the news the woman had brought her, her expression troubled and saddened.

“That is absolutely horrible! I thank you stranger, for bringing me this news. It seems as though we have much to discuss”.

She made several motions towards her fairies, and a steaming cup, not bigger than a thimble was flown over to the woman by two guards in fine royal garb.

“Please, come into my kingdom and we will talk further. I will give you rest and a place to stay in exchange for all you know. But first…” Titania pointed towards the cup. “Drink this potion. It will both warm you and adjust your size so you can enjoy our kingdom more comfortably. We don’t get many visitors, but when we do, we like to treat them well”. She smiled again and her eyes shone with kindness. Seeing how tired and worn out the poor kitsune was, the queen appreciated even more the woman’s efforts to bring them this news.

Corel’s heart beat had slowed its drumming pace a little and her shaking lessened while surrounded by the warmth and comfort of the tails. A wriggle and a gasp of amusement escaped at the lick she received. She didn’t let go of Silvia, even when one of the tails erupted into beautiful purple flames. Her greyish eyes settled on the exquisite winged doll that appeared. She gave a small squeak of astonished delight. “Cu..cute!” Corel whispered, leaning closer to admire the doll more closely, watching her with amazement when the tiny figure began to speak.

A blush coloured her paled cheeks at Silvia’s speech, the girl looking touched by her friend’s kind words. “Ah, it’s…it’s very nice to meet you. Silvia…Ameras” she stammered shyly, pronouncing the surname more slowly as to be careful she had it down correctly. Another soft laugh erupted with the fox’s attention, and she petted the affectionate winged creature in return, loving the rumbled purrs she could hear and feel vibrating off of her. She cringed suddenly upon hearing a wet squelch sound, looking around to see something red with horns stomping towards them. A shiver quavered through her form and she clung on again more tightly, falling quiet as she looked up at Finita.

Corel nodded at the minos’ question, staying close as her friend was given a once over. “It’s nothing!” Corel protested at the mention of her scrapes, shaking her head. Nothing a band aid and some time wouldn’t heal. A flicker of fear passed over her face at the thought of going to see a doctor; one of her other fears. She buried her face in the tail she was hugging.

Next thing she was being lifted up and with a small screech she started to panic. Violet flames swirled and the kit reappeared in her arms, instantly hugged close like a plush toy by the grateful young woman. Her eyes drifted over the electricity shrouded figure Finita also talked to on their way to the dreaded medical bay and she felt sympathy for her. None of them were going to escape it, were they? But how did you protest against a giant, powerful minotauress with a suddenly no-nonsense tone? Apparently, you didn’t.

A meep and a worried look was aimed at the plaster attached to Finita’s horn as it rained down on them. Corel darted quick looks at the others already in the room. They’d arrived (rather loudly) in the med bay to her regret and she was finally placed back on her feet.

She quickly slid down beside the table and took a seat on the floor, keeping her head down while averting her eyes, her shyness getting the best of her. She was not trusting her shaking legs to keep her upright for too long in a place like this. It was too much after the monster encounter. One hand stroked Silvia’s head tenderly, rubbed behind a pointed silk ear. She glanced at the doll on her shoulder with a nervous smile. “Ehehe, here we are” Maybe if she stayed quiet, the doctor wouldn’t notice her. He was chatting to Finita right now, riffling through supplies.

Corel looked up when she heard him approach her, her eyes quickly sliding to look anywhere else in the room as he began to dab at her cuts. Prickly shame mixed with embarrassment and a sense of fear rose in this man’s presence. He was the one who’d been shouting at Silvia before. And she’d…probably over reacted and misunderstood. She was stupid. Corel knew it. She sat still as a statue, holding Silvia close, praying that it was going to be quick so she wouldn’t waste too much of his time.

“Mm!” She cringed and bit back small whimpers while the cuts were cleaned, never having a high pain threshold.

Sensing his stare directed right at her, she shifted uncomfortably, wishing he'd stop. She looked up and couldn’t look away, as though his gaze had pinned her down to the spot. Listening to what he said, she relaxed visibly while Ratchet talked to her, letting out a shaky breath and nodding in places. He was apologising, saying some nice things her overworked brain couldn’t fully register. Finally she found her tongue,

“No…I’m Sorry…Ratchet. It…wasn’t your fault”. A hesitant pause followed while she continued to pet Silvia. Her cheeks flushed darker. “Thank you”. Corel felt herself smile. “I will try. I…will try”. It was all she could offer, wanting but unable to promise any more than that. She didn’t understand his kindness, but she was happy for it. “Family” her smile widened as she shyly whispered what he’d said, burying her face closer to Silvia’s ear. She looked at Helena and Finita. These could be like...her older sisters? Hmm.

"Well, that is part of it. I am very lucky to have him. That, and if we do not marry soon, I am afraid our parents would be having a fit" she chuckled at his comment about her marrying Isaac. "Nothing to apologise for" Helena replied amicably, allowing him some space to recompose himself, "I am just glad to be able to lisssten and help relieve ssome of the burden if I can".

Watching him tend to Olivia, she listened to the assessment of her friend. "She did use a lot today. Since her transformation, she has used it quite a few times. Maybe you’re right. Hopefully all she needss iss a good resst" She watched him fashion a makeshift bed for the fairy and put her out of harm’s way to sleep and recover.

She nodded before remembering to stay still so he could treat her cut. “It iss healing, I can feel it. Ssstill, besst to not let the germss get sealed inssside” she agreed somewhat jokingly. A tingling sensation spread through the cut but it didn’t sting like she expected it to. Her snakes sent back sensuous feelings as he petted them and she smiled widely. “Sseems as though they like you, sss”.

Hisses of agreement filled her mind, her serpent’s voices telling her they were enjoying the attention. The golden lotus in her hair shifted before they remembered to hold onto it, settling back into place.

“Technically, yess…but the word gorgon doess sseem more fitting” she replied, “Thanksss, I do feel more comfortable like thiss” She laughed and waved a hand at him “Oh, come now! Sss…my darling will be jealousss-ss. But I may take you up on that offer onccce you have sseen to the otherss”.

She laughed and gave a friendly wave as Finita appeared in the room, “Or make adjussstmentss to all of the doorways. Perhapss that will be better”. In her mind that would solve both problems of things getting wrecked, and make it less of a hassle for the poor Minotaur. She was glad she had a strong skull and thick horns, with the amount of times she’d seen that happen now. "I will jusst, move out the way" she smiled, moving her snake coils closer and coiling back up on herself in the farthest corner she could. It was getting crowded in the med bay and she was somewhat of a tripping hazard.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:28 pm

((OY! YEW! GIET IN HERE! ~comically drags you in by your ear~))

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:14 pm
(( OW OW OW! Okay okay! >o<))

Cecelia felt a little confused at Alex's sudden embarrassed behavior, but let it go. His sudden motivated answer and corny speech were enough to cheer her up and even pull a giggle out of her. He was cute, if a little silly.
Looking about at the others, she studied there expressions. Micheal just seemed uncomfortable. He was not as confident as Alex, but the determination on his face was there. And concern. Estelle looked as suspicious as ever. Cecelia was starting to wonder if she always was or if she just had that kind of natural expression. She hadn't seen enough of the dwarf to really find out. Not that the little lady would come near her.
She frowned at the dwarven woman's outburst. Had her hair gotten longer? That was weird.
"I guess we can get you something soon. To be honest a don't know why you came to me. I'm kind of permanently sea bound...."
A glittering on Micheal's wrist caught her attention. A bracelet? Or a necklace tied around his wrist?
"Hey, what is that?" she asked curious. It was really pretty. Why did he even have something like that. "That jewelry on your wrist..."

Micheal jerked a little forward as Alex slapped him on the back. He wasn't expecting that but he did appreciate his coworkers positivity. He did still have his doubts.
He had to admit, if he was able to pull off that miracle of healing on Alex, anything was possible. They would have to wait and see.
"What?" he said blankly at the siren. He looked down at the necklace that had showed up after his meeting with the fox. "This? I'm not sure. Did you want to see?" He asked starting to unwrap it from his wrist. He didn't really thing anything of giving it to the woman, if she wanted to see it. He wasn't exactly sure what purpose it served.
Besides, he was a bit more concerned about Estelle. "Do you feel alright?" he asked finally.

Shikoba was really confused. A scream, a minotaress charges by and when she follows the bull woman just plows over her. The woman was a little scary. She didn't even bat an eye. That was impressive.
So she did put up too much fuss over going to the med bay. At least not right away.
Once close she kind of dragged her taloned feet. "Really Finny, I'm fine. I feel great. Just really really cramped." she said. She was unsure if the woman was even listening to her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:01 pm
Meyaira Firespring

The kitsune stared hard at Titania for a moment, reading her intent and the intent of the fae around her. The locals oft told not only of Titania and her Seelie court, but also of the Unseelie, the darker side of the fae-- those who liked nothing more then to trap a weary traveler in their realm for hundreds of years, or cause them to dance to death. However, it was hard to fool a nine-tailed kitsune-- she could read the intent of the queen and her subjects. They were open and honest, and she felt the potion was safe. She relaxed slightly, and took the thimble.

Thank you. She said softly, lifting the thimble to her lips and downing the potion in barely a gulp...

Stardust Drifter

I listened in to the conversations around me, before my little geisha doll sitting next to Corel piped up. She stood and spun on her toes, dancing through the air to before flicking a fan infront of her face as she was now hovering infront of Ratchet. She winked at him

This place is already a labyrinth! Do you know how easy it is to get lost in here? You only know your way around because you work here! I said in an amused tone, the little doll giggling. I yipped in laughter as I nuzzled Corel. I let her cuddle me as Ratchet cleaned her cuts, allowing myself to be her comfort at her discomfort of the attention she was getting.

Finita stopped, as she had been carefully navigating the room, careful not to step on Helena's coils. She paused to let Helena gather them up more so she didn't step on them again.

At my comment on the place already being a labyrinth, she gave a snort of laughter herself. Like that would help. You'd just be taunting me about my size. Though bigger doorways would be nice. And I knew there was a reason why I liked this building so much! And yes... I would like having my horns polished. Thank you, Ratchet. You seem to be doing better yourself.

At the mention of cuts and bruises on her, the minos woman blinked and made an odd face, and she looked her big hands over carefully. I don't feel like I've been cut or bruised... She finally ran a big thumb across her cheek, and wiped away some blood. Huh... Nope. It's the grime and blood from the things I've been fighting collecting in my fur. I need a bath more then anything. I must have some really thick skin!

When Shikoba came in, dragging her scaly talon-ed feet, Finita just shook her head. You have no idea how it is to be cramped until you're natural size is over 18 feet tall. Still, one X-ray at least, please? I'm glad you feel fine, but that was three walls you were knocked through!

Estelle looked up at Alex with a terribly confused look on her face. She was reading the runes, looking at the runes for her and Cecelia hard for the first time. She had seen them then-- the runes telling her that both she and Cecelia were now in the early stages of pregnancy. She let Alex cuddle her before he pulled back, and she started tugging her side burns.

It's noot the liquid death this tyme! Ah thought ah was supposed tae geit at LEAST oone night o' fun before ye geit knooked up! She said in response to both Alex and Micheal. It's noot lyke ah mind-- the moore dwarves tha' bettar! But i'm knooked up, she's knooked up... Ah wonln't be surpised if the oothars were knooked up as whel--! Ah denne truse magik! She continued to rant as she suddenly started ranting on in what could be assumed was dwarfish. She stomped her feet and started pacing around in circles while ranting on and on... She was as close to hysterical as a dwarf could get...

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:40 pm
Okami Ameras

(OOC: I'll get to a post soon, I've...just been kind of uninspired. xP I don't know what to post atm. >.>; )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:04 am
Stardust Drifter
Okami Ameras

(OOC: I'll get to a post soon, I've...just been kind of uninspired. xP I don't know what to post atm. >.>; )
((If you need help coming up with stuffs, then PM me. ~shrug~ ))

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:10 am
Okami Ameras
Stardust Drifter
Okami Ameras

(OOC: sorry to make you all wait. I'm off tomorrow so I'll come up with something. :3 don't you worry. ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:16 am
Stardust Drifter
Okami Ameras
Stardust Drifter
Okami Ameras

(OOC: sorry to make you all wait. I'm off tomorrow so I'll come up with something. :3 don't you worry. ^^)
((Ok. Look forward to it))

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:25 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Okami Ameras

(OOC: I apologize for taking a bit to post. I've been busy, but here it is ^^; )

Alex gave the Dwarf a puzzled look. Knooked up? Watching as she began to ramble about everything he shook his head. This little woman was so crazy, funny how she used to be so tall and everything before. Glancing over at the Siren and Micheal, he sighed a bit. Seems like they were getting along a bit more.

He hoped Corel was alright, that girl was so timid. If only there was some way he could cheer her up? Standing up he dusted himself off and quietly waited for everyone to move on. He was hungry and tired, and honestly wanted this all to be over with.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You're welcome, it's alright you're afraid. Everyone is afraid of new experiences at some point. I'm sure magical creatures are afraid of things too." he said softly smiling. "There all done, from now on stick by us. Ironically that fox your holding is my girlfriend. Looks like she's learned a few tricks." he said noticing the doll.

When it spoke he shook his head. Maybe it was a labyrinth? He didn't know, Finita always had crazy ideas even before she was a giant bull woman. Speaking of which he gave her a nod before giving the cute doll a pat on the head. "Tricks are nice, but you and I need to cuddle a bit later..in your human form if you don't mind." he said softly giving the doll a kiss on it's cheek before getting up.

Moving over to Finita he gave her a sly look. "Yeah well, even Minotaurs can still get hurt. I mean the monsters here aren't looking to give everyone a hug. I know you've got power up the wazoo now, but just be careful ok? Hey I'm your friend I can't help but worry about you Fin. I'll polish your horns later once we finish with the monsters, and after you've had your bath. Still though, if there is anything come see me. It's better to be safe then sorry." he said patting her furry arm.

"Yeah well...I'm still scared, but I'll have to just get used to it all. No matter what you look like Fin, that doesn't erase the fact that we're friends. I'm here for you always even though you're more powerful than I am..heh. So you want to prep Shikoba while I fetch the X-ray machine in the other room?" he asked already getting up and moving. Stopping to look at the bird girl for a moment were all the women in this place going to be so big?

Heck Silvia probably could make herself appear taller and bigger too. Kitsune were tricksters, thinking about it more their relationship was going to be an interesting one.

Walking past the gorgon he winked. "Hey just say I'm your adopted brother. You can think of me that way Helena." he said happily before vanishing into the other room.

After a small bit he was pushing the machine out. It wasn't hard, no doubt Fin would just grab it from him. Kind of annoying when your boss was stronger than you were honestly, but that was life.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff