Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Familiars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koojiraa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:23 am

Would you rather get told to ******** off or would you enjoy getting bitten the gettin the "I love you, PLAY WITH ME!" act... with more biting..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:44 pm
assuming that your familiar is a part of your spirit and not a physical animal(which is annoying that some people are asking questions that have already been answered or disproved or whatever earlier in the thread....people should actually read before posting -_-; ) is it possible to have multiple?....I have always recognized my spirit as part tiger that I talk to and will respond and whatnot...but lately I have found a part that is very fae-like....is it possible to have both be true?  

Wing-Goddess

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:41 am
My familiar is a physical being, but I've always felt her presence. From before I got her and even when she'd not with me. She's my cat, I got her when I was young and right away she communicated with me... and not they i knew what she wanted thing, but I mean really knew what she was thinking. When we first got her she just was like, "Hey you!" And since then she's helped me with problems, live issues, love, everything. We've been through a lot. She was the one who got me into Wicca to begin with, I was lost and she talked me off the ledge and guided me towards finding wicca. She's one of the strongest spirits I've ever felt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:12 pm
Gods Gift to Men
Last year, about July, I adopted a cat named Slash (I have changed it because it just didnt seem like that was really his name).

When I was at the Humane Society looking for a cat to adopt, I walked by his cage and instantly, he stuck his paw out and pawed at me. He was he only cat that did that to me. I adopted him 2 weeks later (after all of the paper work and money was done).

Ever since I have brought him home, it seems like he might accually be my familiar. He follows me around and it seems like he is always there when I might need him. I don't even have to call him and he comes to me when I think about him.

I dont know but it seems like we have such a close connection and have only been together for just a bit. I do have 2 other cats including one that I have had since I was 6 years old. But as much as I love Marbles (the older one) I dont feel the same connection with him that I have with Baby(the adopted cat). I also have a Calico kitten only 7 months old. But again, Baby is the one that I seem very connected to.

So my question is, could he be my real life familiar drawn to me?

dark_angel_32189

Fr O sT B yTe X3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:04 pm
Is there anyway to find out what your familiar is and what you do to make them your familiar? And whats it like? I ask because im just getting into wicca and am very interested and eager to learn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:44 pm
Familiars as I see them are animal spirits that help one reach parts of their spiritual selves that they otherwise couldn't reach. Thus it would seem familiars can't be chosen, they choice you. All animals have a natural power/energy to them, and depending on the animal the connection can be greater or less to you. My Cat his almost completely connected to me, I hear her every thought, I can sense her at all times.  

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Fr O sT B yTe X3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:21 pm
really? Thats amazing! I wish i could connect like that, but otherwise you cant do anything besides wait for them to come along?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:48 pm
Ok I understand that a lot of people think familars are NOT flesh and blood but I have always had an understanding that familars are flesh and blood but you can feel them in spirit.
I've had two familars in my life (I've had many pets though) My Cat Annie-Rikku (who passed away from a snake bite) and My Greyhound Dudley who is deaf as a doornail but we definately have a psychic connection as I talk to him all the time and he knows what I am on about.
He is definately deaf too.  

Redbutcheress

Fr O sT B yTe X3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:57 pm
my question is though how do you get the psychic connection?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:59 pm
hey,do..well, do shadow people count? I know they are like entities and all, but i have always seen them like when i was little, and maybe, im not sure, but maybe even when i was a baby, i have always felt that they were there, and i always saw them, and then just felt them even when i became a skeptic and decided to quit believing in things like wicca and ghosts until recently. I even share a psychic connection with my mother! but, i wasn't really into this stuff until recent events, adn..well..the shadow people really became persistent to be seen lately and its really quite annoying, it's like they are trying to say or do something. and they are spirits...can they? its mainly only one, but sometimes on occasion like when im having an quite eventful day, flickering from shadow to shadow and spot to spot, and i get feelings of tension or anxiety from them, anyone ?

Edit by mod: Please don't double post. It's against our guild rules.

rpmaniac
my question is though how do you get the psychic connection?

i think it just happens, you can invoke it though, i havent tried, i haven't really needed to, even when i quit believing, it was there, i always knew whaever pet we had was thinking, ( we have had so far8 cats, the most recent had to go also sad , 9 dogs as far as i can remember, 3 ferrets, 1 guinea pig, and 2 rabbits) we have with us now 2 dogs, and it just happens. the more i talk with them the more i understand them, but it always seemed to depend upon How i talked to them, if i used that baby voice that seems to say Your-just-an -animal-what-do-i-care-if-you-understand, i get less and many Your-stupid-and-i-am-only-doing-this-reaction-of-excitment-to-make-you-believe-it-is-workin-because-i-hink-you-are-and-look-funny-when-you-do-this-and-i-get-quite-kick-out-of-making-you-look-stupid-haha. Now if i just talk to them normal and sorta think what i am saying at the same time,picturing us talking and them understanding, they seem to respond more, i get more out of them....does this make any sense, because i can just go on and on and only make sense to myself.. confused  

FyrFlye

B ii S H -- P L 3 A S 3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:29 pm
Watch out..

Have you ever thought of meditating, with an animal in the room. Sometimes, they will come to you in a form of human speaking to you. Whcih i how, I found tinker my black cat, being my fammiliar.

I creep up on you real fast.

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces