Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Breached (Star x Neptune Bride) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:34 pm
Neptune Bride

(Well in some ways she's a whale mermaid so I'm sure her kiddos will be kind of big anyway. xP I'm cool with it in fact why don't you do the honors your next post. She'll be like seven months in. We could wait until she's like close to eight for her to go into labor if you wanted. I think multiple pregnancies have the babies earlier? I'm not sure)

He blushed reaching his hands down to cover his front. Feeling her webbed hand upon his back he glanced at her with relief. "Y-Yeah I'll be alright." he said shyly. Matt had almost drowned. "This transformation will take some getting used to. I'm so tired now." he said then asked her kindly to look away as he climbed out of the tank.

Hurrying to grab a towel he wrapped it around his waist and returned to her. Kneeling by the tank he kissed Elen's lips softly. "Good night Elen. Tomorrow we're going to practice transforming. You can walk around on the land and I can swim around in the tank." he smiled cupping her cheek. Resting their foreheads together he sighed sadly.

"I don't want to leave you..if only we could snuggle together as we slept." he blushed staring into her eyes. "Now that...now that I know how you feel I don't want to be a part from you. Though I guess it's best, adorable pregnant mermaids need their beauty sleep after all." he cooed slowly pulling away and standing to his feet.

"Good night..Elen." he said as he turned to leave, changed into some pajamas and headed for bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:40 am
Stardust Drifter

(Yeah, multiples do have a greater tendency to be premature than singles.)

Elen smiled a little to herself as she saw Matt cover himself, though she kept her eyes focused from his upper chest and shoulder up to try and make him as comfortable as possible. "Yeah, I know. That's how I felt earlier when I turned human."

When he was ready to leave, she turned her back to give him privacy, but stayed fairly close, just in case something would happen and he would need her help. Thankfully, everything went well. Once he was decent, she turned back and leaned on the wall of the tank. She returned the kiss and smiled. "That sounds like fun." She sighed and rubbed her head against his. "I know. I'm not used to being alone like this. I can cope during the day, but last night was hard. Not that I want you to feel bad, I completely understand this is how it has to be, at least for now." She chuckled a little at his tease. "Oh, trust me, unless you were intentionally trying keep me awake, I'm sure I would be getting my sleep." She kept his hand on him until they were too far apart. "Goodnight, Matt." She stayed above the surface, watching until he was gone. Once he was out of sight, she sighed and allowed herself to sink back down to the bottom. Feeling lonely, she curled around her large belly and tried to clear her mind so she could get some sleep.

(One month later)

For the last month, Elen and Matt had been getting to know each other and learning how to control their transformations. The more they practiced and the more they learned, the easier it became to make the change and to hold it once it was done.

Most of her injuries from the attack were long healed, but as her body healed, her belly continued to grow. Sometimes she wondered how she could possibly handle being pregnant for another two months, but she wouldn't give up her babies for anything.

This morning, the babies woke her, as was becoming a custom, flopping and punching around inside her. She groaned a little, bringing one hand down to rub her belly. "Good morning, you two. Decided it's time for Mama to get up, have you?"  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:17 am
Neptune Bride

For a month they spent transforming, each day getting better and better at holding it. Matthew kept her well fed and used aloes and other nature safe ointments to heal her wounds. Now that they were closer and she had his love and trust he could touch the wounded parts of her body and tail, with the salve, and it helped greatly.

Her appetite and body grew with her pregnancy. Her curves starting to come back now that she was healthier Matt had wondered if she was always that curvaceous. He tripped over himself sometimes when they would stare at each other. Feeling like she was teasing him with her sexy flirtatious eyes.

They had gotten to the point in their transformations to where they could cuddle together and sleep together at night. Matt and Elen took turns. She would sleep in the bed, he would curl up next to her in the tank. Both of them looked out for each other and managed to make sure none of them got hurt.

This particular morning they were sleeping in his bed. Matt felt some movement next to him and that caused him to stir a little. "Mmmmmhmmm?" he called out in a sleepy tone. Slowly sitting up he smiled at her getting close and kissing her lips with gentle romance. "Good morning Honey." he cooed softly noticing her bare tummy dancing around. Placing a hand upon her rough skin he smiled. "Looks like they're saying hello too huh?" he chuckled.

Yet grew a little worried and instantly threw back the covers. Her legs had fused together into a tail, and her skin was starting to feel a little dry. Their babies must have been trying to wake her up to warn her. It was a good thing she wasn't wearing anything but her usual top.

Matthew got out of the bed and yawned, stretching some, before turning to his lover. "Alright back to the tank Elen. Would you like the usual hearty breakfast this morning?" he asked chuckling a little as her tummy rumbled. Grunting a little as he lifted his mermaid into his arms he blushed some.

There were times she did feel like a whale, and given the fact she was kind of a whale mermaid made sense. Though he would never say that, because she would probably get very offended and hurt. She was getting heavier which honestly meant healthier to him. Her softer rough skin brushed against his bare chest as he carried her to the tank. "You're so beautiful Elen, I'm glad your wounds are healing." he purred to her lovingly as he gently set her back into the water.

Matthew was so much in love, she could be bigger and he still wouldn't care. Elen had cured his lonely heart and for that he was forever grateful. The love he had for her was protective and tender. Whenever he got customers he would tell her to hide and cover the tank. Most people figured it was empty anyway so no one tried to peep inside.

Matthew would fight for her though, even if she was discovered and people tried to steal her away he would fight. Deep down he knew they were meant to be together and he hoped she felt the same way.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:06 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen smiled up at Matt and returned his kiss. "Good morning, Sweetheart." She chuckled as he put a hand on her belly. "Yes, so it would seem. At least they let me sleep through the night. That would really be annoying if they decided to wake up in the middle of the night and roll around."

Seeing the nervous look on his face, she frowned and looked down as he pulled the blankets off her, revealing that she had transformed back some time ago. Her eyes widened in surprise. "Wow, I must have really been sleeping hard. I didn't even realize I had shifted." She gave her belly a rub. "Well, thank you for the wake up call, little ones. Since I'm not under the sun, it'd probably be a while yet before it became dangerous, but..."

As Matt got up and stretched, Elen shifted her position so she would be easier for him to pick up. When he scooped her into his arms, she wrapped hers around his neck. She chuckled as her belly rumbled, burying her face in his neck. "Yes, thank you. I never realized it took so much food to keep unborn babies fed."

She heard him grunt as he picked her up. She knew that she was likely becoming very heavy for him to carry, but he never complained. She knew she was becoming incredibly large, and though she knew that it was mostly the babies growing inside of her, there were times when she couldn't help being a little self conscious about the way she looked. But Matt never once said anything negative about her appearance. If anything, the opposite was true.

They reached the tank and she carefully slipped from his arms into the water, allowing herself to dip just below the surface before surfacing again, giving him a smile. "Thank you, Matt. You're quite handsome yourself, you know." Smiling, she lifted herself up to give him a kiss.

As she looked into his eyes, she couldn't believe how much she was in love with him. She had never thought she would feel these emotions, but now that she had found it, she couldn't imaging giving it up. They seemed to be a perfect pair, and her life seemed perfect now.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:41 pm
Neptune Bride

He chuckled happily nuzzling their noses together. "Oh silly stop it! You're trying to get me into the tank so we can cuddle some more." Matt flirted allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck once more. Sure maybe she was a bit heavier and putting on a little weight, but that didn't matter. She was his world, his lover, his mate.

Matt still couldn't believe the woman he would love was found washed upon the shore. Running a finger down one of her healed scars he smiled tenderly. "I'm glad that new aloe we decided to try worked. I'm glad you're becoming healthier honey. I was worried you wouldn't recover." he said with concern as he slowly pulled away.

"Our kids are hungry so I'll get breakfast started. Do you want your eggs scrambled this time or an omelet as usual?" he asked with a stand. Elen was looking so round now. Hopefully she wouldn't pop before she had their children!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen gave him her best innocent look. "Why, Matt, would I do something that devious?" She giggled as she gave him a light peck on the cheek. She loved being able to play with him like this. She had rarely flirted with any mermen, so she didn't know how well she was doing. But Matt seemed to enjoy it, so she must have been doing alright. That was good, because she loved him more than almost anyone ever, with the possible exception of her children.

She flinched just a little when he touched her scar. Though they were mostly healed, they were still a little tender. But the pain wasn't hardly anything compared to what they had been earlier. She gave him a little smile. "Well, I wouldn't have survived if you hadn't found me and taken care of me. I wanted to fight, to stay alive for the babies, but..." She sighed a little, then shook her head. "Well, that's all in the past now. The babies are healthy and I'm almost completely recovered."

As soon as food was mentioned, her stomach growled again and she chuckled. "Yes, they are. Hmm..." She thought about it for a moment. "Either way sounds good to me. Which ever way you'd prefer to cook them. I'll be waiting here for you." With a smile, she allowed herself to flip so she was lazily floating on her back, her large belly sticking up like an island.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:41 pm
Neptune Bride

Matthew nodded, that was all in the past. Now they were together and in love. With little ones soon approaching. Standing up he watched her lazily float letting her belly protrude out like a large island. Staring at a moment it growled and moved a little. He knew there was something he forgot to do that morning!

Bending down he kissed her belly. "Good morning! Daddy loves you so much!" he cooed giving it a soft pat. "Don't worry Daddy is going to make sure you get something to eat." blushing he winked at her before turning on his heels and vanishing into the kitchen.

Matthew spoke to them now, so that they would recognize his voice when they were born. With her belly as large as it was, he couldn't help but want to cuddle, kiss, and pamper their unborn some. He hadn't helped create them but he could feel himself swell with pride every time he stared at her large middle. He was going to be a father, and that made him so happy!

Various smells filled the house, as he prepared the hour long breakfast. As always he put everything on a cart and wheeled it out to her. Serving his lover he got an idea. "Elen, turn so your back it towards me." he blushed shyly.

She could easily guess he was going to feed her and cuddle her this morning. "I made a bit extra because today I wanted to have you come to town with me. You're going to need a lot of energy to hold your transformation. I-I was going to surprise you...b-but I can't hold it in! You're ready now...I want to show the town the lovely woman who's netted my heart." he smiled happily.

He had even bought maturnity dresses for her. Looking down he smiled as the necklace, the one he had given her months ago, shimmered in her ample bosoms. It seemed she never took it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:01 am
Stardust Drifter

Elen floated with her eyes lightly closed until she felt Matt's kiss on her belly. Looking down to watch him, she chuckled a little. It was becoming his morning ritual to not only greet her every morning, but to talk to their children as well. She smiled as she felt the children shift more toward him. "I think they're saying good morning to their daddy. They love you, too."

As he left to go make their breakfast, she thought about how lucky she was to have found this man. If she couldn't have her family there to help her, at least she would have Matt. He loved her and cared for her, and she knew that he would love and care for the children, even if he wasn't their biological father. She could see it in the way he looked at her, the way he interacted with the children inside her, hear it in the way he talked to and about them.

Elen could smell the breakfast cooking, and it was making her rather hungry. She allowed herself to drift and doze a little as she waited. When he finally came, she flipped over so that she was floating upright again and came over to the edge of the tank. "Mmm, it smells so good. You've practically had me drooling while I waited," she chuckled a little.

When he blushed and asked her to turn around, she snorted and rolled her eyes a little, but obeyed with a small smile. "You know, Dear, one of these days, you're going to have to get over your shyness. I mean, if you intend for us to have children of our own, that's likely going to require us seeing each other completely naked," she teased a little as she waited for him to join her.

When he told her about wanting to take her into town, she got excited. He had told her so much about it over the last month, she couldn't wait to see it for herself. True, maybe she should be a bit nervous, but really, as long as she was able to maintain her human form and she didn't make any mistakes to prove that she wasn't human, chances were good that no one would think anything of it. She would just be the heavily pregnant lover of the local fisherman, end of story. She knew that Matthew would do anything to protect her and the children, should it become necessary. She just hoped it wouldn't.

"Really? Oh, I can't wait, I'm so excited. I've been dreaming about seeing it for weeks, now I'll actually get the chance." Her enthusiasm dropping a little, she looked down. "You won't mind being seen with a fat walrus like me? You're not worried that people might....get the wrong idea? I don't want you to get a bad reputation and hurt your business."

(Something I've been thinking about, but we've got a little while to decide; where are the children going to be born? I can see three options, on land (somewhere in the cabin, likely), in the pool, or in the sea. That also brings up the question, what form will they be born with? Obviously, they are merbabies, but if Mama's in human form when she gives birth, would the babies be in human form? And how soon could they transform? I know, a lot to think about xp )  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:28 am
Neptune Bride

(Hmmm..what if it depended upon the location? Of course we could go the whole, born Human route with the children unaware of them being from the sea. Then, assuming one of the children is a girl, she could be the naieve daughter who's surprised to find out that she's not total human and neither is her mother. )

"W-Well....yes." he said as he began to feed her some of the food. One of his other hands softly massaging the side of her belly. The plate was set beside her, so that she could even grab some food as well. "I've been wanting to mate with you...to seal our love...b-but I wouldn't want to hurt your or the babies." he admitted his face growing hot.

One of these days he was just going to cave in and mate with her. Matthew wondered if she was trying to get that to happen because of how the way she flirted and acted with him sometimes. It was probably a tradition that would seal them as soulmates or something. Yet he figured mating with someone was a big deal to her race.

He smiled down feeling her rough skin. Noticing the children slowing down a bit the more she ate. Plate after plate, until that morning's breakfast was finished. It took an hour to make but only half of one for her to consume. Elen had an amazing appetite, which got him curious. Did she always eat this much?

Hands now rubbed and caressed a full feeling tummy. Their children seemed to be stuffed too it seemed. Matthew listened to her question and stopped to hug her from behind. Bending down he cuddled their cheeks together. "Let them think what they want. I don't care, you and your fatness are beautiful." he cooed warmly.

"I'll just say you haven't been feeling up to coming to town. After all we are getting close to your due date...I think." he stated warmly cuddling her softly. "What wrong ideas? We're lovers...mates....after all..s-speaking of which. Elen...is there some kind of tradition I have to preform that makes me your mate?" he asked out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:44 pm
Stardust Drifter

(A little like Little Mermaid 2 and Melody, only probably with less drama.)

Elen blushed a little, turning her head a bit as she chewed. "That's true, and I thank you for your concern. I...wasn't necessarily meaning right now. We can wait till after they're born and I recover if you want. I know you love me without...that."

In all honesty, she really wasn't trying to push him into anything. In all honesty, the whole idea of forever love and being with only one mate forever for the rest of their lives was a bit of a new concept. She was used to just coming together, mating, and then going on their separate ways.

As she ate, the children seemed to settle down into what she jokingly called a food coma or full belly blahs. She was amazed how much she could pack away. It was true that her kind had a healthy appetite, but it felt like she eating twice as much as she had before. She wondered if at least part of it was because of the babies. She had seen her relatives pregnant, and though their consumption had increased, it hadn't increased this much. Then again, they had all been carrying single babies, and she was carrying twins. That might account for some of it.

When she was done, Matt snuggled up behind her, his arms coming around to hug her and rub her belly. Sighing contently, she closed her eyes and nuzzled her cheek against his. She listened to his words, snorting a little and looking at him from the corner of her eye. "That's a bit of a back handed compliment, you know. But thank you anyway."

She thought about it for a moment. "Well, I suppose it might work. After all, you know humans far better than I do. But if you are planning on claiming the babies as yours and me as your mate, or whatever the human equivalent is, won't it seem strange that they've never met me before? I mean, before I was pregnant and became too ill to go to town? As for wrong ideas...isn't it considered immoral for humans to take mates without....what is the word...marriage?" She blushed a little, shaking her head and dropping her eyes. "Well, not exactly. My kind...we don't mate for life like yours do. Different pods all come together during the mating season, males and females pair off...mate..., and when the season is over, the pods go their separate ways to hopefully birth their young and raise them among the mother's pod." She glanced at him curiously. "Is there a human tradition?"  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:05 am
Neptune Bride

His cheeks flushed at her question. "W-Well, we get married. It's a celebration with families getting together at the husband and wife place rings on their fingers before a Priest. To bind their hearts together, forever, in love. Then they have a small party, including gifts, food, and a cake." he replied shyly.

"Then the newlyweds whisk themselves off to a nice vacation to have their honeymoon to mate for the first time and bask in each other's company and love." his hands stopped to rest on her rotund and full stomach. His palms growing a little warm with the heat her children gave.

"It probably sounds silly Elen." he stated feeling his face growing hotter.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:40 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen listened intently as Matt explained the human custom to her. She hadn't ever heard of anything like what he was describing in the marine world. Most sea creatures that reproduced sexually either mated like her kind did, or, in the case of the few species that mated for life, they found each other, and then just stayed together. There was no need for any formalization of the whole thing. Not that this 'married' thing sounded bad. Actually, quite the contrary.

When he was done, she laid her hands on top of his and smiled. "It sounds nice. I've never heard of anything like it, but if that's what you want to do, I won't object. We can do it whenever you'd like. I don't really have any real friends, and the only family I have left are the babies, so it's not like I have anyone to get a hold of to invite."  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:09 pm
Neptune Bride

"We could always elope. Eloping is pretty much a small wedding just between us." he blushed closing his eyes as he felt their children swimming in her womb. "I love you...they seem so happy today...our little ones...." he purred softly staring down at her large tummy with soft and genuine love.

"Honey, do you think you could try changing again? Or do you need some more pampering to relax and digest?" he asked chuckling a little. "I can sit here all day if you want. Or I could get into the tank and we can softly kiss under the waves. I just...want to be with you." he smiled nuzzling his soft cheek against her rough one.

"Have you thought of any names Elen?" he asked kissing her cheek softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:10 am
Stardust Drifter

Elen smiled a little. "Well, that's up to you. I'd be happy either way. I don't want you to give up what you want or to hurt anyone else though. We can elope if you want, but if we'd be hurting anyone's feelings by doing so, we can do it the other way."

Her smile grew a bit. "I love you too. And you'd be happy too if you were them. All snug and warm and cared for. No worries, no pain or fear. Really, it's sort of an ideal situation," she chuckled a little.

When he asked if she thought she could change, she took a moment to think it over, judging how strong she felt. After a moment, she nodded. "I think I can manage it. After all, you did promise to take me to town. We can always snuggle in here later, after we get back home. Would you mind grabbing me something to wear?"

When he asked about names, she looked down at her belly, bringing her hands up to rub it. "I've thought, but...I just can't really seem to come to a decision. Part of it might be not knowing if they're boys or girls or one of each. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something before the time comes." Out of curiosity, she looked up at him, tilting her head a little. "Did you have any ideas?"  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:40 pm
Stardust Drifter

*poky poke*  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games