Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
K u r oY u k i
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro tilted her head. He wasn't always like that? She wondered. How was he like then? She wanted to hear his story, whether it was long or not. She turned her head to look at Elijah, fixing to ask him if he can tell her the story but he had already ran ahead of her. She groaned in annoyance. She wanted to hear the story. For some odd reason, she was curious about Raiden. Why? It was a strange feeling. She sighed as she followed him.
*Exits*

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅
Eye Color: Black // Weapon: Away // Status: A little annoyed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:17 pm
Ky Natsume

User Image

Ky steps into the commons area with his hands in his pocket and looks around. Wow..a lot of weird looking people are here.Ky rubs the back of his head and walks over to a bench and sits on it.

Akyuto

Beloved Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:22 pm
Akyuto

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea closed her eyes and sighed as walked through the Academy. She was on her way to Isamu's office to give him his lunch, since it was near lunchtime already. Two lunch boxes were in his left hand as she walked to the main building. She saw a student who was also there and gave him a wave. "Hello there," She said with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:02 pm
drops of memories

Ky Natsume

User Image

Ky looked over and his ears perked up at the sight of the female. He quickly waved back. H-Hey there, you must be a teacher here? I'm Ky Natsume, I'm new here.Ky stood up properly as he greeted her.

Akyuto

Beloved Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:46 pm
Akyuto

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea tersely nodded at the boy's question. "Yes. I teach the class of white magic and I also co-run the Academy," She answered with a sweet smile, "My name is Althea Yamamoto. It's nice to meet you, Ky Natsume." She extended her free hand at the boy for a handshake.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:09 pm
drops of memories

Ky Natsume

User Image

Ky extended his hand and as gentle as he could, and as he blushed, shook her hand. Wow..Oh! do you need any help with that stuff? It looks like a handful. Ky stopped shaking her hand,still flustered by the appearance of the teacher.

Akyuto

Beloved Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 pm
Akyuto

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea smiled, letting her arm hang by her side after Ky stopped shaking. Using that same hand, she tucked her blonde hair behind her ear. At the boy's question, she glanced at the two lunch boxes in her other hand. She shook her head no, still smiling. "Oh no, it's not a problem at all," She replied. "They're just lunch boxes," She softly laughed, looking at Ky. "Thank you anyways."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:13 am
drops of memories

Ky Natsume

User Image

Ky ran his hand through his hair slowly as he smirked. O-Oh, sorry. Guess I didn't realize it. Ky chuckled, with his cheeks still flushed from her presence. Guess you have to be on your way then, huh?

Akyuto

Beloved Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:12 am
User Image
Akari Kasai

Fire runs through my heart and my soul
I am the one with the destructive flame
My eyes show no mercy to those who cross my path

Only I will understand the pain it causes
My curse is my gift
I will be responsible for its devastation

Along the way, Akari was quite confused. About the girl, who wasn't a girl at all, and the man she is currently pulling along. Her frown from before had remained as she continued thinking about what she should do. The man she was pulling along went with the plan quite peacefully. Akari had entered the Academy, going through the front gates and now, she ended up here. She wasn't sure where 'here' is. The Academy was bigger than the pictures and she wasn't sure where the Headmaster would be located at. She pursed her lips, thinking that maybe she jumped the gun on this one, until she saw a woman with light blonde hair adorned with flowers and another boy, thinking that maybe they could help. "Excuse me, miss," She said, walking up to the woman, "Could you please tell me where the Headmaster is located?"

I am the fire...

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs
Sorry if this seemed rushed, I had to get to school!

drops of memories

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:21 am
Anchors_Out_At_Sea
It's all good don't be late! x3

drops of memories

Kalastair

User Image

Kalastair did not fight the girl as she drug him around the school although she seemed....lost. Did she know anything about this place at all? Kal had been here only about a day and knew most of this place like the back of his hand. He sighed until he was tugged along stopping in front of a beautiful blonde woman and a long haired boy. The youkai hung his head in the girl's indecisiveness as well knowing that judgment would be arriving soon. He could only hope that everything went well. For some odd reason his thoughts flashed through all the people he had met. Ayakashi, Morana, Vixen, Starr...even the boy and girl in the fields. The demon looked up straining against the pain of his wounds from earlier as his eyes met the back of Akari's flaming red hair and her short stature. Kalastair stayed silent not sure if speaking would help or hurt the matters at hand.

Cloud Crossing Dragon

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:53 pm
AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Akyuto

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea chuckled softly, noticing Ky's blush. She nodded. "Yes, Isamu must be getting impatient," She said. Just as she was about to leave, she hears the sounds of footsteps and a new voice. She turned to face it and saw a young girl with crimson hair and an older looking man with white hair. She looked at how the young girl's hand was tightly grasping the older man's hands. She found this quite odd. She also noticed how raggedy the man looked. Bits of his clothing were burned off and what looked like dried blood was on his clothes as well. She looked at the man and young girl. Instead of answering her question, she asked, "What happened?" Her voice sounding urgent and demanding. She knew something must have happened.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:11 pm
drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Ky Natsume

User Image

Ky's ears perked up at the female's voice and the sound of the male getting dragged across the ground, he watched as they walked up to Althea and he stepped back some, giving them space. Whoa, what happened to him? Ky noticed the girl's beautiful red hair as she walked up and he released a small smirk from his mouth.

Akyuto

Beloved Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:15 am
User Image
Akari Kasai

Fire runs through my heart and my soul
I am the one with the destructive flame
My eyes show no mercy to those who cross my path

Only I will understand the pain it causes
My curse is my gift
I will be responsible for its devastation

Akari glaaced at the woman, and then at the boy. Sighing, her gaze averted to the woman's again. "This man right here," She began, referring to man whose death grip she got in. "Said he's a youkai," She finished tersely. There wasn't much else to say about the man. she slowly let go of her grasp on his hands, and took a good look at him. He looked weary, and bloody; his clothes torn at places, and she could even see some burn scars from where she had healed his wounds. She wasn't sure what happened prior to when the two met at the shrine but she could guess something went down and it wasn't good. Akari took a single glance at the boy as he spoke, and brushed her hair away from her eyes. "When I met him at the shrine he was all bloody with wounds, and so he asked me to close open the wounds," She crossed her arms over her chest, feeling somewhat ambivalent to the situation now, "And I did." Her voice was steady and slow. "So, if you could please direct me to the Headmaster's office, I would appreciate it," She said.

I am the fire...

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

drops of memories

Akyuto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:02 am
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

Akyuto

Kalastair

User Image

Kalastair's eyes visibly lessened in pain when Akari let go. This was going easier than he thought it would with the flaming red head explaining everything she knew at the moment. Although the details did not need to be known to the whole damn school. Kal sighed rubbing his wrists his eyes meeting hers as she looked him over for the fifth time. "See something you like?" he mused his voice filling with exhaustion and his smile weak. His vision was becoming more blurred by the minute he needed to hurry while he still could. Then he made out the blonde woman's face. "Althea Yamamoto, a pleasure to meet you Vice principal.... where is the Tengoku? is it saf....." he barely let out before collapsing once again his blood had not returned from what he lost with Yin. The youkai groaned as he hit the ground his body was starting to get ridiculous with the amount of pain he was in. "Please..take me to Isamu" he pleaded with the trio.

Cloud Crossing Dragon

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 pm
AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Akyuto

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea nodded slowly, listening to the young girl as she explained the situation. Although the woman's face remained calm, there was a storm of thoughts going inside her head. How could a youkai from Fuzen be admitting all of this? And to be so calm and nonviolent. Not to mention how weak the man looked. Althea frowned slightly. She turned her head to look at the man as he said her name. She was surprised at what he said. "Oh!" She cried out in surprise as she watched him fall to the ground. She knelt down near him, her hand hovering over his shoulder. "I don't think I'll be taking you to Isamu, with your condition like this," She said. She looked at Ky and Akari. "Can one of you be a dear and help me take this man to the infirmary please?" She asked sweetly.

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff