8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:25 pm
The Captain Britain
Chi Sohma

Ugh yes please!!!!
Lume needs TONS more fodder too, and some more male-flirtage. He's not really one for monogamy though, so I don't know how long-term you're looking for. I have no problem with multiple interactions, but after a few times Lume's gonna start getting really bored of him.

Short-long term,
Just enough. wink I want his heart broken lol ;3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23838475  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:44 pm
The Captain Britain

FLOOD OF RP REQUESTS, AHOY.

For Lume:

I'm looking for at least one hybrid for Ajia to meet while she's on her pilgrimage. She'd likely just assume he was a cheeath, having never seen a leotah (and only a few cheetahs), though. As it happens, she's also an adrenaline junky, so perhaps they could stir up some trouble together? Harass a hippo or some crocs or some such? BD

A dance RP with Araiya, "prince" of the very much musical Nchi pride currently out and about in the rogue lands?

For AJ:

Dastell frequently suffers hunting-related injuries as the open range does not treat him well. He's also on his way toward (not necessarily to, or so he's telling himself) the Bahari. Depending on how it works out, they could wander that way together?

I also might have someone who requires a "construction worker" for an RP, but I'm waiting for an ongoing RP to wrap up before I know for sure.

For Rio:

Koko (who is actually an adult IC) would gladly take some dancing classes. She'll probably be lolwtf r u doing upon first seeing the routines, but.

For Leto:

Sema is currently out and about with one of his brothers and a cousin in the wake of the Dawnwalkers disbanding. However, he frequently needs some quiet, so it's far from outlandish he might wander off to take a breather and encounter her by his lonesome. He's a sweetheart and would undoubtedly support the theory of Males Not Being All Bad.

I also own her leopon sister who may one day want RP. We shall see.

For Theluji:

Roho grew from cub straight to adult ahead of schedule, but he's still presently being played as a cub, and I wouldn't mind playing his other stages despite the lack of art for them. He's being raised by a leopard-lioness pair, so his family isn't "the norm" either. I think they'd really hit it off, though I have to wait for an ongoing RP with his new "parents" to wrap up before I start anything else.

For Maisha:

I own one of her brothers who is friends with another PL boy of mine, Hari. Perhaps she can flirt with him? He'd definitely be like lolno. Might even toss in her brother.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:01 am
Hopefolly

HOLY MOTHER OF RP REQUESTS, BATMAN!!!
For starters, pretty much yes to all.
I'm pretty good at handling multiple RPs, so I don't know how many you want to start off with and whatnot.

Lume
YES! Some crocodiles would be fun. Do you wany Ajia to know he's a hybrid? Or just let her assume he's a cheetah? Lume's become quite proud of his blend of traits, so it's not unlikely he'd be bragging about his hybrid-ness.

And Lume and his mother are actually in the Nchi lands right now, RPing with some of Yin's people. He could meet Araiya as they're heading out of the border maybe? Or just out in the roguelands would work too.

AJ
FFFFF. Yes! AJ would love that. He hates being alone. AJ heard about the ocean from another lion and is on his way to go see it, and will eventually stay with the Bahari cause he like it so much. So if Dastell knew the way to the ocean (Bahari), AJ would totally tag along.

And totally. Lemme know if he do need him when that wraps up 3nodding

Rio
Lol. Most people Rio has taught are like that. xD So yes! She's very experienced with beginners.

Leto
Mm, yes lovely! She really needs to meet more males.

Theluji
Yay! Some to bond over that with. xD Just poke me when he's ready to go again.

Maisha
Ahahahaha YES. She'd definitely get all pissy if her brother "got in the way," and totally blame him for ruining her chances her Hari. Even though Hari was rejected her all by himself. xD

Also, did you get the quote with the RP between Kali and your seer, Mto? I can't remember if I replied to send that your way.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:29 am
For anyone... XD

I have Nisrine who's on her way to the Kizi. OWO Would you JRP with me? She's a bit of a blank slate atm, but yeah..

The Captain Britain

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:42 am
The Captain Britain

As of last week I currently have enough free time to keep up with a lot of RPs, so I don't mind doing all of them at once if you'd like!

Lume x Ajia / Araiya: Whatever happens is fine with me. I generally just like to let things flow as they will where RP is concerned, so if he mentions being a hybrid, that works for me. =]

As for Araiya, he isn't actually back in the Nchi until I finish an RP with SilverLutz in which his Nchi!lion tells the queen (courtesy of a seer vision) that he's still alive. To the pride's knowledge, he was swept away in the flood. Meanwhile, he's cluelessly partying out in the rogue lands. XD

Ajia could easily have wandered into the Nchi, though, and since they're welcoming of strangers it's by no means outlandish for her to hang around. We could start with them (he and Ajia) set in / around the Nchi lands? Croc could have wandered to the water there and they take it upon themselves to chase it off.

AJ x Dastell: Sounds excellent! Coincidentally, I just finished an SRP with him in the Nchi with the former king and queen who have instructed him to pray for the Goddess of the Lost (friend of the Nchi) to help lead him there. So, he'll likely be trying to get her attention when he first runs into AJ. Maybe she can help guide them both. xD

Koko x Rio: Excellent! A good jumping point might be her dancing and Koko spotting it, but if you'd rather I start, just let know where to put her ICly. She can logically be anywhere right now within reason.

Sema x Leto: Super! I could start this one unless you have an idea for an intro?

Maisha x Hari: Lololol Sounds excellent. BD I can also start this one unless you'd rather. I'll definitely toss her brother in for great justice.

Mto x Kali: I did not get anything, alas.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:55 am
Saint Sergio

Yes yes and YES!!!!
He just grew to adol too, so he'd be natural for him to be at the border patroling with patrons or whatever. x3 This is exciting! Having him JRP for someone.

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 am
Hopefolly

Lume
OOOOH, gotcha. Roguelands will work fine then! Same with Ajia. I'm usually not too strict about locations and whatnot, seeing as I RP back and forth on a character's time line a lot. I put finished RPs in my journal in the order they ICly would have happened, but OOCly I'm cool with RPing Lume or anyone else in a different place than they currently are.

AJ
What? YEEEEES! Wonderful! AJ is feeling very much lost right now.

Rio
Yeah, I'll go ahead and open this with her dancing.

Leto
If you could start this one, that'd be lovely

Maisha
Same as above. x3

Kali
Whoops! I must have forgotten to hit the reply button then. xD Here's the RP.
Link!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:10 am
The Captain Britain
Saint Sergio

Yes yes and YES!!!!
He just grew to adol too, so he'd be natural for him to be at the border patroling with patrons or whatever. x3 This is exciting! Having him JRP for someone.

xD Sweet! So.... >> If you start something up. /shot

You can quote me. owo

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:20 am
Saint Sergio

Ahaha. xD -revives- Sure thing! I'll have it up in a jiffy.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:27 pm
Up!  

The Captain Britain

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:42 am
The Captain Britain
Up!

I'll drop the link in here too:
www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23889339

One hyena to scare the fur off your little lion wink  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]