Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Manor - (Everything you need to know about RO and more)
Hugs & Healing: BFAA's Community of Care Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:29 pm
Adzella

I'm very sorry for your sister, yourself and your family, Adz, during this time of illness. I have not popped in to read this thread for a while, so I did not realise. I would like to wish your little sister a speedy recovery back to full health.

It seems like many of our friends in the guild have had or are having some bad times right now (them personally, or their family/friends). I just want to let you all know that you are in our thoughts. xxx  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:36 pm
n o i r i s t
Adzella

I'm very sorry for your sister, yourself and your family, Adz, during this time of illness. I have not popped in to read this thread for a while, so I did not realise. I would like to wish your little sister a speedy recovery back to full health.

It seems like many of our friends in the guild have had or are having some bad times right now (them personally, or their family/friends). I just want to let you all know that you are in our thoughts. xxx

Though she's home now and slowly getting better (raspy voice and still kind of walking around frail) My mother caught her sickness as did my little brother a bit so it's spreading around. I had been feeling sick during and now better so hopefully it passed...but here's to hoping x-x *chugs down water and more OJ* You can never be too sure, and the people who say "I haven't been sick all year!" are the quickest ones to catch it xD.  

Adzella

Beloved Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:25 am
Adzella
Though she's home now and slowly getting better (raspy voice and still kind of walking around frail) My mother caught her sickness as did my little brother a bit so it's spreading around. I had been feeling sick during and now better so hopefully it passed...but here's to hoping x-x *chugs down water and more OJ* You can never be too sure, and the people who say "I haven't been sick all year!" are the quickest ones to catch it xD.

How is she now? Sorry, didn't mean to leave out you and your mum and little brother. Hope all of you are doing better by now! emotion_hug

-

I didn't mention before but I also have been feeling under the weather for the past week now. Been very mucousy (yeah, I'm sexy) waking up in the middle of the night/early hours with a very tickly cough and having coughing fits but today my new GP gave me an inhaler, so hopefully this chesty cough will die down soon. It leaves me tired at work because I'm not getting a good night's sleep! emotion_donotwant

Bring on the summer with nicer weather and less colds/flu/chest infections and all these illnesses we've been having, I say!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 pm
n o i r i s t
Adzella

How is she now? Sorry, didn't mean to leave out you and your mum and little brother. Hope all of you are doing better by now! emotion_hug

-

I didn't mention before but I also have been feeling under the weather for the past week now. Been very mucousy (yeah, I'm sexy) waking up in the middle of the night/early hours with a very tickly cough and having coughing fits but today my new GP gave me an inhaler, so hopefully this chesty cough will die down soon. It leaves me tired at work because I'm not getting a good night's sleep! emotion_donotwant

Bring on the summer with nicer weather and less colds/flu/chest infections and all these illnesses we've been having, I say!!

Oh god...sounds like you have it really rough...everyone had something happen to them lately...so it's a real hard pain.

MINNA~ GET BETTERRRRRRRRR Or else Adz will start crying ;~;

User Image  

Adzella

Beloved Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:31 pm
To my dear friends,

I hope that you all are safe, and that we can come together in this tragic time. You all are in my thoughts, and I wish you the best. I love you all. My heart goes to all who are hurt and suffering at this moment. I'm here if anyone needs to talk, or just needs a hug. <3

Love,
Cree emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:16 am
May I have hugs please, BFAA peeps? I just had a shitty work day. Don't wanna go into it but boy am I glad to be home.  

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:53 am
n o i r i s t
May I have hugs please, BFAA peeps? I just had a shitty work day. Don't wanna go into it but boy am I glad to be home.

Aww. Sorry about your bad day :c
Hopefully tomorrow will be much better! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:19 pm
n o i r i s t
aww. I'm sorry to hear that Sarah. :c I hope all gets better. *hugs tight* We all love you here.  

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:16 pm
Oh my..My relatives are having quite the health problems. my 2 aunts have some sort of health condition, and me on the other hand, I got nothing wrong with me but weird dreams about death and "wispy" eyesight on occasion. Makes me feel lucky, heh...I think I'm losing my ability to laugh little by little. I'm feeling a little off from who I usually am, I guess. Then again that does happen often. I dunno. I don't feel like myself at times, it's really weird when that happens.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:48 pm
Sichyun Elkeming Song
Oh my..My relatives are having quite the health problems. my 2 aunts have some sort of health condition, and me on the other hand, I got nothing wrong with me but weird dreams about death and "wispy" eyesight on occasion. Makes me feel lucky, heh...I think I'm losing my ability to laugh little by little. I'm feeling a little off from who I usually am, I guess. Then again that does happen often. I dunno. I don't feel like myself at times, it's really weird when that happens.
*Hugs* Sorry to hear that skyro but don't worry it's probably jsut stress bothering you and you can't lose your ability to laugh with me around Don't worry about feeling off you can't be On all the time and I think the feeling different is a normal thing especially when you are younger seems like age 13-20 are the years you feel the whole contemplation of yourself thing and after that you start feeling better from the drama of the teenage years.  

Renon21

Barton Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Rebuilder 100

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:10 pm
Renon21
Sichyun Elkeming Song
*Hugs* Sorry to hear that skyro but don't worry it's probably jsut stress bothering you and you can't lose your ability to laugh with me around Don't worry about feeling off you can't be On all the time and I think the feeling different is a normal thing especially when you are younger seems like age 13-20 are the years you feel the whole contemplation of yourself thing and after that you start feeling better from the drama of the teenage years.

Well, that makes me feel a little better. I appreciate the kind comments, Ren. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:15 pm
Sichyun Elkeming Song

Well, that makes me feel a little better. I appreciate the kind comments, Ren. ^_^
You're welcome, just glad you are feeling a bit better but if your vision still keeps bugging you go get it checked it might just be something like dry eye bugging you.  

Renon21

Barton Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Rebuilder 100

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:40 pm
Sichyun Elkeming Song
:[ I'm so sorry Sky. I hope it all gets better, and that your relatives will get well soon. We love you. *hugs tight*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:29 pm
I'm feeling somewhat better, thanks. Knowing that I have friends to support me, really helps. ^_^ Gotta be positive, right?
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Sichyun Elkeming Song
:[ I'm so sorry Sky. I hope it all gets better, and that your relatives will get well soon. We love you. *hugs tight*

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Hydro

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:06 pm
Oh gosh guys, I spent a fair amount of time today in the forums excited about the new gold sink and now I'm seeing the personal tier stuff and how it's effecting people. I really feel for them. I do what I can be optimistic for them and try to be a positive force in the forums. I actually feel real fear about this stuff because I always can feel what others are feeling around me. More than anything I wish I could cheer these people up and make them feel better but right now I could use a hug myself. cry  
Barton Manor - (Everything you need to know about RO and more)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games