Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
E-5 The Art of Air Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:57 pm
Star Born Cutie

The tiny guy seemed to have dozed off by this point, sleeping with tearful eyes.

"Never mind...," I sighed, before heading back to class. "I guess I'll help you again the next time you need it the most..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

The tiny guy seemed to have dozed off by this point, sleeping with tearful eyes.

"Never mind...," I sighed, before heading back to class. "I guess I'll help you again the next time you need it the most..."

Just remained on the floor were he was, napping now.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:14 am
Star Born Cutie
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

I stopped at the entrance to the classroom, then remembered the tearful Ume with an expression of remorse on my face. That poor boy..., I wondered to myself. I feel awfully sorry for him. That teacher must have been so important to him... and I will wish him the best of luck... elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:20 pm
Sorry I haven't been here *cough* I've been sick *smiles weakly*  

Dreamer1204

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 pm
"It's alright," I said to the student. "I'm so sorry to hear what had happened to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:40 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

I stopped at the entrance to the classroom, then remembered the tearful Ume with an expression of remorse on my face. That poor boy..., I wondered to myself. I feel awfully sorry for him. That teacher must have been so important to him... and I will wish him the best of luck... elsewhere.

Runs up to her, an hugs her tightly, "HE CAME BACK CAMMY HE CAME BACK!" he cheered, eyes large with happiness.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:03 pm
Star Born Cutie

Runs up to her, an hugs her tightly, "HE CAME BACK CAMMY HE CAME BACK!" he cheered, eyes large with happiness.

I gasped in shock when I felt Ume's arms squeezing me tightly, yet at the same time, I was confused.
"B-But you said he was fired!" I exclaimed. "How did he get a chance to return??"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:05 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

I gasped in shock when I felt Ume's arms squeezing me tightly, yet at the same time, I was confused.
"B-But you said he was fired!" I exclaimed. "How did he get a chance to return??"

his eyes shined, "IDK! Ume asked him to come back, an then pleaded to Mrs. reviene to has him back! so somewere between those he came back!!" he cheered, and threw confetti into the air. He had made it himself too...XD  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:08 pm
Star Born Cutie

his eyes shined, "IDK! Ume asked him to come back, an then pleaded to Mrs. reviene to has him back! so somewere between those he came back!!" he cheered, and threw confetti into the air. He had made it himself too...XD

"I'm sure she believes you...," I said to him. "Now let me go, please. You're starting to tighten me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:10 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

"I'm sure she believes you...," I said to him. "Now let me go, please. You're starting to tighten me..."

Ume let go, "is sowwy!" he said, drooping his ears. "ume will go now." he said, bowing in apology before skipping away.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:13 pm
Star Born Cutie

Ume let go, "is sowwy!" he said, drooping his ears. "ume will go now." he said, bowing in apology before skipping away.

"It's alright," I said to him in a polite voice. "Just hug me a little more gently next time, alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:15 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

"It's alright," I said to him in a polite voice. "Just hug me a little more gently next time, alright?"

He nodded, and fidgeted, "ume is rly sorry, Ume was juss excited.." TT w TT  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:17 pm
Star Born Cutie

"Once again, your apology is accepted. I understand your excitement towards the sudden return of your favorite teacher, but let's just tone it down a little bit. He'd be happy to see you as much as you are," I said to Ume in a firm yet calm voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:02 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

"Once again, your apology is accepted. I understand your excitement towards the sudden return of your favorite teacher, but let's just tone it down a little bit. He'd be happy to see you as much as you are," I said to Ume in a firm yet calm voice.

Ume nodded, and smiled nervously. he scampered to Giovanni's desk, waiting for him to arrive to class so Ume could learn some air techniques.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Veron Mic
Crew

Feral Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Prof. Giovanni returns, a bit somber that one of his students had gotten injured so easily. "Ah, sorry Miss Camila for running off on you like that. Mira had been injured due to surprise, so we had to make a trip to the infirmary. Alright, so let's continue the aircraft lesson. Oh, Ume, would you like to participate as well?"  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff