Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]
~*Cloud Nine*~ A hangout for the guild's little angels 0:-D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which needs boots the most? ((see link at end of first post))
Octopus
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Hedgehog
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Pig
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Elephant
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Platypus
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Capybara
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 pm
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
This is true *turns around and feels Shiny's bulging biceps* You're pretty stacked for a chick. ≡^.^≡

~Adela flies from a second story balcony and lets her feet graze the surface of the water before alighting softly next to them~ "May I help you ladies?"

-Shiny smiles at Nai and then her attention is drawn to Adela as she flies up- Honest hard work will do that for ya
*Naioka lets go of Shiny's bicep (reluctantly) and turns her attention to Adela* I would like some... transportation. *Naioka grins widely*

~Adela smiles knowingly and withdraws a small golden bell with a white ribbon from the folds of her dress.~ "Certainly, my dear." ~She jingles the bell and a merry little ringing emits accompanied by a gust of wind and large, feathered wings appearing at Naioka's shoulder blades~

*Naioka tries out the wings beating them forcefully and lifting herself off the ground* Thank you, Adela!

-Shiny gazes in awe as she had always dreamed of having wings to fly with and mumbles softly with a sigh- Perhaps someday I'll have the courage to try...
Oh, Adela! *Naioka sees the wistful look on Shiny's face* Maybe our comrade Shiny would like some too? *Naioka looks at Shiny questioningly, raising an eyebrow*

~Adela giggles and raises the bell, waiting for the signal from Shiny~

*Naioka beats her wings, raising in the air then folding them and shooting back down to earth whoosing past shiny and grazing the grass, laughing the whole time*

-Shiny closes her eyes for a moment and remembers one of her favorite quotes that she herself came up with- Greatness is in everyone, it's up to you to chase after it...-with that she plants her feet and stands tall seeming larger than she was a moment ago and looks up at Adela- I would like some as well please. Life is about conquering your fears and sharing memories with those you love, is it not?
Amen to that! ≡^.^≡ *Naioka lands next to Shiny, and holds her hand*

~Adela rings the bell gently and the most beautiful high-pitched jingling, one that makes you think of forest faeries, is heard. Another powerful gust of wind, this time with leaves and flower petals strewn through it, hits Naioka and Shiny. Huge feathered wings unfold on Shiny's shoulder blades and stretch out to their enormous full wingspan~ "Enjoy!" ~Adela waves and takes off toward the balcony~

That's pretty impressive! *Naioka admires Shiny's wings* I thought your biceps were strong... *Naioka takes a small stroke with her wings still holding Shiny's hand, inviting her to join* Come conquer your fears with me!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:57 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
*Naioka lets go of Shiny's bicep (reluctantly) and turns her attention to Adela* I would like some... transportation. *Naioka grins widely*

~Adela smiles knowingly and withdraws a small golden bell with a white ribbon from the folds of her dress.~ "Certainly, my dear." ~She jingles the bell and a merry little ringing emits accompanied by a gust of wind and large, feathered wings appearing at Naioka's shoulder blades~

*Naioka tries out the wings beating them forcefully and lifting herself off the ground* Thank you, Adela!

-Shiny gazes in awe as she had always dreamed of having wings to fly with and mumbles softly with a sigh- Perhaps someday I'll have the courage to try...
Oh, Adela! *Naioka sees the wistful look on Shiny's face* Maybe our comrade Shiny would like some too? *Naioka looks at Shiny questioningly, raising an eyebrow*

*Naioka beats her wings, raising in the air then folding them and shooting back down to earth whoosing past shiny and grazing the grass, laughing the whole time*

-Shiny closes her eyes for a moment and remembers one of her favorite quotes that she herself came up with- Greatness is in everyone, it's up to you to chase after it...-with that she plants her feet and stands tall seeming larger than she was a moment ago and looks up at Adela- I would like some as well please. Life is about conquering your fears and sharing memories with those you love, is it not?

~Adela rings the bell gently and the most beautiful high-pitched jingling, one that makes you think of forest faeries, is heard. Another powerful gust of wind, this time with leaves and flower petals strewn through it, hits Naioka and Shiny. Huge feathered wings unfold on Shiny's shoulder blades and stretch out to their enormous full wingspan~ "Enjoy!" ~Adela waves and takes off toward the balcony~

That's pretty impressive! *Naioka admires Shiny's wings* I thought your biceps were strong... *Naioka takes a small stroke with her wings still holding Shiny's hand, inviting her to join* Come conquer your fears with me!

-After a few moments of stretching and learning the new feel of her wings Shiny smiles and tightens her grip on Nai's hand as she leaps into the air lifting off with a powerful beat from her newly given wings- Find a new adventure every day!  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

-After a few moments of stretching and learning the new feel of her wings Shiny smiles and tightens her grip on Nai's hand as she leaps into the air lifting off with a powerful beat from her newly given wings- Find a new adventure every day!
*Nai shrieks with merriment and tugs Shiny up higher, gradually, until they can start to see the city in the west and the mountain range in the east* Which way do you want to go? *She flies in slow circles around Shiny, as if treading water* My personal favorite is up! *She lets her wings extend up, letting go of Shiny's hand, causing her body to sink. Then, with one powerful stroke, she closes her eyes and launches herself higher racing upward towards the shining sun and clouds*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

*Nai shrieks with merriment and tugs Shiny up higher, gradually, until they can start to see the city in the west and the mountain range in the east* Which way do you want to go? *She flies in slow circles around Shiny, as if treading water* My personal favorite is up! *She lets her wings extend up, letting go of Shiny's hand, causing her body to sink. Then, with one powerful stroke, she closes her eyes and launches herself higher racing upward towards the shining sun and clouds*

-Shiny watches Nai as she soars into the sky. Her smile disappears as her attention returns to the fact she is now alone hovering in the sky scanning the earth below with a sickening feeling from being so high up- Yeah this is definitely going to take some getting used to...  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Xela Ulrich

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:47 am
-Xela walks down the corridor, drink in hand, checking out the various rooms and pages- Quite an interesting place here -Taking a drink, she wanders out to a balcony and looks out at the grounds. She looks down and notices a woman dressed in black hacking away at some hedges with a sword-Wonder if she's any good with that sword?-She catches something out of the corner of her eye and notices two figures flying up in the sky. Grinning, she recognizes one of them- They look like they're having fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:01 pm
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

-Shiny watches Nai as she soars into the sky. Her smile disappears as her attention returns to the fact she is now alone hovering in the sky scanning the earth below with a sickening feeling from being so high up- Yeah this is definitely going to take some getting used to...

*Nai swoops back down to Shiny* What are you waiting for? *She notices the wide-eyes of Shiny and realizes that they are not kitty eyes... Shiny must be scared* Oh come on you big kitten! *Naioka playfully does tricks in the air around shiny and withdraws her a flask from within her robe.* This may help... *she holds the flask out to Shiny who is also trying to maintain her balance mid-air, which is not as easy as it looks* And if you start falling, I'll catch you ♥

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:04 pm
Xela Ulrich
-Xela walks down the corridor, drink in hand, checking out the various rooms and pages- Quite an interesting place here -Taking a drink, she wanders out to a balcony and looks out at the grounds. She looks down and notices a woman dressed in black hacking away at some hedges with a sword-Wonder if she's any good with that sword?-She catches something out of the corner of her eye and notices two figures flying up in the sky. Grinning, she recognizes one of them- They look like they're having fun.
*Naioka notices Xela from high above the grounds and waves* Hi! I'll be down in a bit, don't wanna abandon Shiny! *She beats her wings powerfully twice, fllying a little closer so Xela can hear* Make yourself at home! There's a bar, which I see you've found *indicates Xela's drink* rooms, baths, entertainment and anything you could want, just ask!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:27 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

*Nai swoops back down to Shiny* What are you waiting for? *She notices the wide-eyes of Shiny and realizes that they are not kitty eyes... Shiny must be scared* Oh come on you big kitten! *Naioka playfully does tricks in the air around shiny and withdraws her a flask from within her robe.* This may help... *she holds the flask out to Shiny who is also trying to maintain her balance mid-air, which is not as easy as it looks* And if you start falling, I'll catch you ♥

-Shiny looks at Nai and a faint smile sneaks its way back and she sighs- Some of us just take a bit longer to get used to certain things Nai...-Shiny looks down at Xela and waves before she returns her attention to Nai- Catch me? Think you're strong enough to? -Shiny eyes the flask- What's in there?  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Xela Ulrich

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:38 pm
-Xela waves back- No hurry, I'm just hanging out. Go make sure she doesn't freak out too much -points to Shiny-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:44 pm
Xela Ulrich
-Xela waves back- No hurry, I'm just hanging out. Go make sure she doesn't freak out too much -points to Shiny-

-Shiny shakes her fist at Xela and says in a jokingly tone- Don't make me come down there woman  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Xela Ulrich

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:47 pm
AgentShiny71289
Xela Ulrich

-Shiny shakes her fist at Xela and says in a jokingly tone- Don't make me come down there woman

-Xela grins- I'd like to see you try  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:55 pm
AgentShiny71289
Xela Ulrich

Watch out... Shiny will pounce you

>.>

<.<

*checks over her shoulder*

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:21 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Xela Ulrich

>.>

<.<

-Shiny smirks and pounces Nai in mid-air- Oh really?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:57 pm
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Xela Ulrich

>.>

<.<

SHINY NOOOO!! *Nai and Shiny begin to plummet towards the earth at an alarming rate* We're gonna die! *She rolls the falling mass of feathers and flesh over, splays her wings and holds them out, unable to beat them because of the extra weight but slowing them down considerably.*

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:17 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Xela Ulrich

>.>

<.<

SHINY NOOOO!! *Nai and Shiny begin to plummet towards the earth at an alarming rate* We're gonna die! *She rolls the falling mass of feathers and flesh over, splays her wings and holds them out, unable to beat them because of the extra weight but slowing them down considerably.*

-Shiny looks over her shoulder and splays her wings as much as she can with Nai's hands in the way of fully expanding her wings to help as much as possible- You're gonna kill me when we land aren't you?  
♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff