Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
-crawls out from under his rock- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:49 am
Reeves
cheesy nipples
LMAO!
I just watched it. That was fantastic. Brilliant.

BULBASAAAAAAAAAAUR!

Its population control. We should try that in real life, with kids.
If they're not adopted after 6 months they get "sent to a better place".

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
LMAO!

BULBASAAAAAAAAAAUR!

You are a horrible person, do you know that?  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:44 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
LMAO!

BULBASAAAAAAAAAAUR!

You are a horrible person, do you know that?

Alright, so the commercial spin needs a little work, but the idea has ground, right?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:51 pm
it makes sense to get rid of children. Future generations will thank us for doing so  

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:55 pm
Nu Lucrezia
it makes sense to get rid of children. Future generations will thank us for doing so

Alright then, the old folks.
We don't even have to tell anyone. Just dish out dodgy humbugs and claim its natural causes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:56 pm
cheesy nipples
Nu Lucrezia

Alright then, the old folks.
We don't even have to tell anyone. Just dish out dodgy humbugs and claim its natural causes.
just poison Kinder Eggs or something, the ******** will drop like flies lol  

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm
You are sick men, both of you!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:32 pm
No need to go that far boys.

Simply remove the law that requires safety labels, and the labels themselves.
Darwin will do the rest.

Back to pokemon: Clicky
Dude beats the Champion with a team full of level 1 pokemon. He's freakin genius!

Ribbish

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:44 am
That dude rules. How the ********>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:26 pm
Ribbish
No need to go that far boys.

Simply remove the law that requires safety labels, and the labels themselves.
Darwin will do the rest.

...Okay, I can agree with that.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:19 pm
here's a team update for me: I'm trying to find candidates/train up some new 'mons to act as a B-team or substitutes. So far, I've been training up a Trubbish, Cofagrigus and a zen mode Darmanitan

i'm also waiting to get another DS so i can transfer every last pokemon I own in my copy of Pearl and finally train some stuff I got from trades with my friend. The ultimate goal being to be to have enough (at least 18 ) well-trained, non-legendary pokemon so that my friend and I can have an epic, best of 3 (with 3 different teams) battle. Bit of a long way away though sweatdrop

oh yeah, and I caught Tornadus earlier, so i have 2 legendaries to my name

so, how're everyone's adventures going?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:14 pm
That battle is impressive and commendable, but it's way too much wasted resources and time. I yawn'd.

I'm still working on leveling up my entire team to at least 45. Just got out of Dragonspiral Tower. I looked up Eelektross' stats and he's the well-rounded and powerful pure-electric type in Black/White. Well worth the training. :3

Also; Darmanitan is a beast. How do you get him into Zen mode?

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:25 pm
NogginDew
That battle is impressive and commendable, but it's way too much wasted resources and time. I yawn'd.

I'm still working on leveling up my entire team to at least 45. Just got out of Dragonspiral Tower. I looked up Eelektross' stats and he's the well-rounded and powerful pure-electric type in Black/White. Well worth the training. :3

Also; Darmanitan is a beast. How do you get him into Zen mode?
You need one that has the Zen mode ability.

Remember those weird blue statues by the relic tower? after the elite 4, you learn that they're actually Zen form Darmanitan. They all have Zen Mode and are the only 5 in the game with that ability. It's really weird trying to work out moves for them though, because it switches from being an Attack beast to being a Sp. Atk beast when it goes into Zen mode and it also becomes a dual fire/psychic type too. Very strange  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 pm
Nu Lucrezia

Remember those weird blue statues by the relic tower? after the elite 4, you learn that they're actually Zen form Darmanitan. They all have Zen Mode and are the only 5 in the game with that ability. It's really weird trying to work out moves for them though, because it switches from being an Attack beast to being a Sp. Atk beast when it goes into Zen mode and it also becomes a dual fire/psychic type too. Very strange

Psychic-Fire is such a strange combination. I think it's kind of a faulty combo, giving a psychic Pokemon twice as many weaknesses. Still interesting, though.

I'd teach it Psychic, Fire Blitz, (or some other fire attack that's equally as devastating) Super Power to fend off those pesky Dark and Bug Pokemon that are strong against Psychics, and Solarbeam to fend off the Rock/Ground types that are strong against Fire. 3nodding /geek

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 am
NogginDew
Nu Lucrezia

Psychic-Fire is such a strange combination. I think it's kind of a faulty combo, giving a psychic Pokemon twice as many weaknesses. Still interesting, though.

I'd teach it Psychic, Fire Blitz, (or some other fire attack that's equally as devastating) Super Power to fend off those pesky Dark and Bug Pokemon that are strong against Psychics, and Solarbeam to fend off the Rock/Ground types that are strong against Fire. 3nodding /geek
Mine's got Fire Blitz, Hammer Arm, Thrash and Psychic at the moment, I'll try and see what other special attacks it either learns or can learn via TM and go from there  
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff