Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Take me with you!! (S//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:02 pm
jin keeps kissing her and this time he really wants her if he was gonna get through her head this was the only way he moved his hand down and started to move his hand down...
(time skip)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 pm
Mikoto looked at the clock, it was 9, "My fee is $50 and hour. So that's $100 more then the beginning fee." Her eyes were still hard. She began to dress.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:14 pm
"here take i guess i didnt make you learn your lesson so you know what forget mikoto i was trying to be nice and make you stay, but i guess some people cant changes other peoples differences" he put the money on the bed and went down stairs with his clothes on and sat on the couch and a tear went down his cheek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 pm
Mikoto silently followed him. It was just a matter of time before he hurt me... she thought, trying to close off all of her feelings towards Jin.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 pm
jin sigh a layed on the couch looking at the ceiling "im really falling in love with her how come she cant see that i dont want her to get hurt anymore" he started to cry "or getting abuse by anyone i care so much about her and yet she just doesnt see that i guess we wasnt meant to be"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:37 pm
Mikoto stoood in front of Jin, "I dont understand it," her eyes were soft, but her voice was ice cold, "how could you love me when you dont know me? All you know is that i'm attractive. That's all men ever look at."  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:42 pm
jin sits up and wipes his eyes "so i dont know you huh i walked by there everyday trying to kill everyone cause i know if i did you wouldnt forgive me and never talked to me, attractive yes and so are your eyes thats the only thing i see in a girl is there eyes because there the most beautiful thing on a women and if you think im like those other well your wrong why did you think i tryed to risk my life for you in that damn hell hole so if you wanna go back go ahead just remember i wont be there the next time when someone hurts mikoto" he looks down  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:55 pm
Mikoto stepped towards Jin, but stopped. She turned towards the door and opened it, just as she was about to walk out, she stopped. "I dont want to go back"  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:21 pm
"but why not mikoto i thought you wanna go back what happen" he got up and walks to here "did i say something right and know that its true cause every time the put seeds into you they'll starts fighting and only one will survive not only that but you will have tor travel to look for the father of that child are you willing to do that or just to stay with me" he smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:32 pm
((I'm about to get off, I'll be back on probably tomorrow afternoon. KK??))

Mikoto began to tremble, "I just dont want to be a bother to you. No, i dont want to go... I hate that i lost my virginity to a man payed me. I hate that everyday i have to do it agian and agian, but it's the only way i know how to survive..." She was holding back tears.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:37 pm
(thats alright ill still be on though)

jin shut the door and turned her around "now why would a beautiful girl like you be a bother to me huh" he looked into her eyes "and now you know why i hat those things they abuse women to get there jolly's off and all i was trying to do is teach you a lesson and well it looks like it worked" he kissed her cheek "now why dont you take a hot bath ok so all those bruises on you will heal up  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 pm
((Night!))

Mikoto nodded and went into the bathroom, she filled up tub up with hot water and got in, letting out a deep sigh. The steam was so relaxing, that Mikoto began to drift off to sleep. Crying really makes you sleepy. She left the door open.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm
((night))

jin heard crying from the bathroom and he heads up there to see her sleeping and sees that shes very peaceful that shes sleeping but he wakes up and shakes her a bit "hey mikoto wake up please you fell asleep and i dont want you to drown cause of that" he smiled and slipped in the bathe tub with her and laughs"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:00 pm
Mikoto was a bit surprised to see jin, she jumped a bit, then yawned. "Oh! I'm sorry..." she blushed when jin got into the tub and attempted to cover herself. She was actually pretty modest for someone who works at a brothel.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:14 pm
Jin smiled and looked into her eyes "no dont worry its not your fault i promise i wasnt paying attention and i slipped" he looked and seen she had her hands cover herself "theres no need to do that here Mikoto your freed remember and your living with me" he smiled and moved her hands and kissed her deeply  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff