Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Hidden Leaf Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis passed through quickly on his way to Kumo

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:15 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
but I do what I want.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The clone soon arrived back near Konoha.

[exit to gates of Konoha]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
The child made his way into the outskirts of Konohagakure, only to stop suddenly, resting on a tree branch towering into the blue skies. What he would see as he came to a halt, was Reiko's massive home; a mansion just for his family. For a moment, Ichiro stood still, contemplating his next move. "I've got to leave Konoha. Find my own path. This sudden urge... I don't know where it's coming from. But, whatever it is, I'll follow it." In truth, the child wanted to stay to his home, rather than abandoned the few friends he had made. Still, the crave to find his own way was more important, driving him to shatter the bonds with past friends. For the path he dreamed of, it would seem that destiny had something else in mind. "Since I'm leaving Konohagakure, I'll be considered a C Ranked Rouge then. Reiko will come find me, no doubt, and attempt to bring me back. I can't let that happen." he spoke, forming a handseal in the process. His chakra spiked, and a cloud of smoke errupted from his frame. But as it cleared, a new creation stood only inches away; a Shadow Clone. The real Senju child turned his head towards his counterpart, then gave it it's orders, "Leave, go to Reiko's home. Proceed to burn it to the ground, or whatever you want. I know he has the Sharingan, so he'll be able to tell you're a clone. But as he begins to fight you, I'll be long gone, off to some other place of which I can rest. Your job is to keep him busy, it doesn't matter if you fail. Your sacrifice will be appreciated." After the short speech, Ichiro took his seperate path, leaving the outskirts of his former home. Then, the clone advanced on Reiko's home; now, to sever the first bond he ever made. [/Exit]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Senju child came as quickly as he left, running all the while as he made handseals. In a cloud of smoke, a clone appeared, sprinting alongside it's creator with equal ease. But the two stopped as Ichiro took paper and a pen from his robes, writing a quick message. "Deliver this to Reiko." The clone nodded in response, and the two went their separate ways. Ichiro headed for the home he set fire to, as his clone went off to do it's work. [/exit]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:17 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 470

Dust and silence. The prologue to The downtrodden Uchiha's arrival. He walked in silence with his companion, Ichiro Senju. In his mind plans unfoiled, some that would take him down paths he dear not tread and others down ones he would gladly run down. He had not wished this upon himself, this was not the life he desired. Still, fate plays him as its puppet. A harsh a cruel puppet master fate is...He had but one last goal,one more objective. The only reason he remained moored to this world was to reunite with his family. There was no question as to whether it would happen for if he had to go through hell and back to achieve it he would make it so. Whether history would regard him as a unspeakable traitor or a unfortunate hero has yet to be decided.

He wrote the book on his own destiny, and could shape it as he wished. His objective, his reason for living was what drove him. To achieve such a goal would take careful planning and preparation from his point. He had to train his mind and body, in that order specifically. To understand others he had to understand himself, a task he found incredibly difficult. To identify the things, the qualities in himself that he could not remove without indefinitely change who he was was a daunting task indeed. He had to recognize his strength, his flaws, his loves,his hates and many more. To find out who he was would be the first step in this path. The next would be training his body to cope with such mental understanding. To train his muscles to keep up with his enhanced understanding. A tedious process but not one that even ended after that. For when he succeeded he would have to pass his knowledge unto Ichiro. When one prospered they all prosper. All these things he thought of as he he continued his silent journey towards The Land of Lightning

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:06 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Her journey continued. Hitomi reached the main road and did not once slow her pace. She had yet to organize her thoughts completely but set them aside for now, choosing to focus on the mission. 'I wonder how all the Kage are.' She took a moment to ponder this, but suddenly widened her eyes a bit as the realization finally hit her. 'I'm going to meet ALL the other Kage...that's...cool,' she didn't know what other word to describe it, so she settled it with that and returned to her previous thoughts after holding her long black hair down. 'The wind is picking up, great.'

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

|| Senju of Lineage ||

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| Village None || Rank C-Ranked || Classification Rouge || Bloodline Senju || Primary Element Wood || Secondary Element Water || Teritary Element Earth |

"I live to fight and serve. Nothing more, nothing less."

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

-----With Reiko, Ichiro would travel, only a few paces behind him. Wherever he walked, Ichiro followed, and this process would be continued until he lived no more. Towards their destination, the two walked on, as Ichiro's mind deprogrammed the memories he had of Konoha. For this was a new beginning...

xx ▎оос ᴩоѕт

-----@ Username -----

| Unbreakable Wood 375 [ Current ] || Strong Blood 375 [ Total ] |
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:48 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Her Melody | :: | Animus Vox |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

'Almost home, huh? 'Bout time,' The girl sighed and continued walking. She squinted and shaded her eyes with a hand to prevent the sunlight from burning her eyes and looked on in the distance and the silhouette of Konoha.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:16 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis was walking, almost as if it was by himself. He hadn't spoken to Jae since leaving the village. But even he was affected by boredom. He let out a sigh they still had some way until Yukigakure."You ever been to Yukigakure before?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:58 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae's steps were quick and she was uncharacteristically silent the entire time. Seeing someone who looked so much like Shigeru had rocked her out of her safe bubble. It had resurrected things she hadn't felt and thought about in a long time. She had coldly blown off Noctis's show of concern, a telltale way of killing any respect she might have garnered from him. Maybe it was better that way. It wasn't like she was his friend or vise versa. They just so happened to be stuck together a good chunk of the time, something that would change once she elevated herself from Chuunin. Focus on that. She thought to herself, eager to move up in rank. She wanted to do something worthwhile, be something that was of use to Konoha. She wanted to repay the Hokage for taking her in, even if it killed her in the end. Nothing had really changed. It was just that her priorities had suddenly switched. She was no longer the tantrum throwing little brat that she was before. She was a tantrum throwing full grown woman now. She scoffed at herself, her little self snide comment had given her some energy. As Noctis asked her a question, his first attempt at doing so since their departure, Jae looked to him, her guard going up instantly. No one, other than Shade and the Hokage knew she was from Yukigakure."Yes. At the beginning of the year I was sent with Reiko to stretch my legs and travel while he attended some business." Jae explained, preferring not to recall how much of an utter jerk he had been to her the entire way. The only thing that she liked during that mission was that he left her alone the entire time. It gave her time to visit Ayaki's old house. "Yukigakure is a beautiful place. It's a diamond in the ruff." She confided, being truthful for the first time in awhile. Jae had denied how homesick she had gotten since pledging to Konoha but as they continued on their way the aching inside of her reached elevated levels. She hadn't seen her parents since she was thirteen. She missed them, although she couldn't see them anymore. The moment she left home she became a disgrace to her namesake. At least her mother understood her. She had blessed Jae's journey despite her fathers protests against Jae departure. "Have you?" She asked, steering the topic away from her and toward him. She didn't like talking about her past and preferred to keep things to herself.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:30 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis listened to her talk about being on a mission with Reiko. He wondered how that fool was faring as a rogue, leaving his family behind as if they meant nothing. He was honestly a pathetic shinobi."Oh is it?" He asked, When she asked if he had ever been he didn't say anything for a few moments."No." He stated as if he trying to hide something. Truth was he had been there before a long time ago, But he didn't want to remember.

[Exit to World Crossroads Yuki--Leaf]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:79000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

As Kein dashed along the ground he could not prevent a smile from spreading across his face. As fast as he was everything around him was a blur and he liked it that way it made things interesting. He blinked once his eyes shining red and it all came into crystal clear view even with his ridiculously fast speed his sharingan had no trouble keeping up. The rest of the group on the other hand well they were a different story.

[exit to crossroads ]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai dashed after Kein, ignoring Shiro's comment about the glitter on her and Dai. The medics mind was far beyond the boys reach. Deep in plundering thoughts about certain events.
[Exits to Crossroads]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,300
Ryo: 2,000

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai moved at the same pace as Kein, but only a few paces behind. She thought of how she was going to break the truth to Kinpaku about Sypher. She sighed as she ran. ...I'm done running... She looked ahead on the path. ...I'm ready for my punishment... Dai clenched her fists as she ran. She looked behind her to make sure Sukai and Shiro were close behind. But she wouldn't smile thanks to her thoughts. She returned her attention back to the road ahead.
[exit to crossroads]

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro felt a little hurt being ignored so easily since everyone started to run. He was walking humming a tune as he took out a scroll for his transportation methods. "Choujuu giga." He said summoning his drawing of a falcon and taking off to the sky easily catching up to the runners, using the air rather then the ground. "and this is how i got to konoha so fast." He said flying to the crossroads.

(exit... hurray for the power of flight)
| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  
❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers