Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [7]~ Competitions ~
Can you make me laugh?Prizes to the people who do! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Lanhei

6,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 pm
As my little brother would say: Hope those got your fagiggly gland activated! =^.^=

((He said once that our mother's fagiggly gland was over-active because she couldn't stop laughing over something))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:44 pm
lil redd redd
Hello! i haven't had a good laugh for awhile so im giving prizes for people who can make me laugh!

PRIZES!
200,000gold
spring groom
shadow legend 7th generation
and more!!

Also, i dont look rich because i dont know how to use my money to look rich sad So, ill give an extra 25k gold to the person who show's me the best tek tek (dream avatar) that i could use!

once me and my friend were talking about something really serious and just randomly my brother barges in my rooom and farts on me stare  

jesusfreakmaniack1

odd j davenport

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 pm
quotes i like to say in certain situations: guy asks me to suck his d**k, 'Sorry, I choke on small items.' , bored to death when someones talking, 'AND BOOM THE WORLD EXPLODES SO YOU SHUT UP FOR 1 SECOND TO HEAR THE BOOM WHICH SAVES THE WORLD AND NOW WE'RE BACK HERE IF YOU KEEP TALKING IT'LL HAPPEN AGAIN SO SHUT UP!' , someone calls me weird or an idiot or something like that, 'thank you!'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 pm
EASY GLOBAL WARMING EXPLAINATION

if you don't reduce on your garbage and energy use we are ALL GOING TO DIE and it will be your fault,and we will gang up on you in the afterlife you polluting jerk  

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:07 pm
get this i was expelled from beating a guy to death there were no rules about that they said it falls under fighting but he couldent fight back i was useing his arms that i previously ripped off to beat him so he obviously couldent fight back therefore it wasent a fight it was 1st degree murder without a struggle  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 pm
black guy walks into a bar where there is a Chinese bar tender and says gimme a Coke. So the bartender gives him a coke and he drinks it. when he's finished the bar tender says " me Chinese me play joke me go pee pee in ur coke and the black guy runs out screaming. then a mexican guy walks into the bar and says gimme a Coke. So the bartender gives him a coke and he drinks it. when he's finished the bar tender says " me Chinese me play joke me go pee pee in ur coke and the mexican guy runs out screaming. Finally a cowboy walks in and says gimme a Coke. So the bartender gives him a coke and he drinks it. when he's finished the bar tender says " me Chinese me play joke me go pee pee in ur coke." and the cowboy says to him me cowboy me be fast me shoot bullets up your a$s!!!!!!!!  

Shu Tsukino

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:02 pm
yo im mr plow and im here to say im the plowingest guy in the usa i plow a lot of different things just like a cow if you had one  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:05 pm
ya kno how ppl japan order a whopper they go WHA-PAA *does karate chop* and if the want cheese the go WHA-PAA *karate chop* with cheese  

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:07 pm
if you can beat box does that meen you can beat a guy named box  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 pm
i have a pet pig named bacon he lives in my stomach blaugh mrgreen  

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 pm
girl: mommy wheres daddy

mother: oh i smacked him into next week he'll be back on tuesday
1 week later

girl: mommy wheres daddy

mother: oh i smacked him into next month he'll be back in march
1 month later

girl: mom wheres dad

mom: oh i smacked him into next year he'll be back in 2011
1 year later

girl: MOM WHERE THE HELL IS DAD

mother: oh i killed him last year i just dident wanna tell you then

girl: ok... WAT!!!!

the end (or is it) *gun goes off* ok now the story is over  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:01 pm
A girl walks into a bar what does she say??????????
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

OUCH!!  

iReceive

Captain oh crap its me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:49 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81szj1vpEu8  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 pm
A PARODY (LETS SEE IF U CAN FIGURE OUT WHO IT IS HAHAHAHAHA
wake up in the morning feeling like nick jonas (OMG) i got my pixi sticks and hair brush this happens every day. im really lazy all i do is sit and eat this cheese stick. my pants are on the ground i think im going crazy. aunt jamama on my toes toes peter griffin on my clothes clothes chop sticks all up in my nose noes (wo is that blood). taking my myspace pic in the bathroom , eating all of these pine cones turning into a hobooooo. lets punch captian crunch then will eat his face for lunch fly a kite drink some sprite till we go to sleep tonight tic tok found a rock gonna knock this posers socks off wow there purplelets punch captian crunch then will eat his face for lunch fly a kite drink some sprite till we go to sleep tonight tic tok found a rock gonna knock this posers socks off wow there purple i just orderd a pizza as well as six ohters cause my fridge was out of milk so i talked about its mother and my friends are lining up because there waiting for there meal i just opened up my tolit seat to shaquille. i got mad so i crushed van van im turning into a man man i started my very own clan clan chew gum then stick it on a tree jk that will kill a bee bee.. i shot my knee (repeat chours) my car smelled really bad so i wore some plad i baught myself an air freshener its called peachy peach but it smells like and elf so threw it out and tweeted all about it(repeat) so i just re stalked the fridge i bought 1%(repeat chours) thank u so much please no applause!!!!!!!?????????!?!?!?!?!?!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
" value="always">]youtube  

I-MOZZEL-I

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:53 pm
Oh! Where ever could the-... Oh look! A leaf!

This was a friend of mine trying to look for me and my other friend.  
[7]~ Competitions ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff