Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Jank trades at local tourney...lol... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracomancer Barrelex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:14 pm
shenju_mudo
Dracomancer Barrelex
Sieg Selwyn
Bakuram
Dracomancer Barrelex
z0MG_k1D
If anybody is in comes to the Philladelphia area stop by Alternate Universe in Holmes, Pa on a Saturday. That's when I'm there. You can spot me out of a crowd. I'm the emo looking small teen who is hyper as hell. You can usaully here the people telling me to stfu xD

O.o i'll take that as a bit of a warning then (XD). it'd be cool if the guild could meet somewhere though...>> Central US or something. I'd support Shenju's Idea though, but i hate humid areas..

*raises hand* i'm with Barrelex.....humid areas gives me the sad face... crying we should meet somewhere that's wonderfully cold... whee
Alaska. ninja

ok. since humid is outta the picture.... come to my spot! =D not too hot, freeze your asses off while i build a fire.. just look up yellowknife in wikipedia and you'll see the second only place in the NWT that sells YGO ('net excluded)!

Plus you can ride a 20 passenger bush plane!
for the life of me i can't understand why you'd want to be somewhere cold when you can be a on a beach packed full of hot chicks in bikinis hanging out with the local duelests who usually hang out with said hot chicks? or in the case of the female duelists here, there are some well built guys walking around who duel.

you can't shoot an endangered wood bison in trinidad >>
Or see northern lights in trinidad either <<

(if they get out of the protected zone, they are free game X3 and are they tasty... gives you the shits if you're not used to wild meat..)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:31 pm
Dracomancer Barrelex
shenju_mudo
Dracomancer Barrelex
Sieg Selwyn
Bakuram

*raises hand* i'm with Barrelex.....humid areas gives me the sad face... crying we should meet somewhere that's wonderfully cold... whee
Alaska. ninja

ok. since humid is outta the picture.... come to my spot! =D not too hot, freeze your asses off while i build a fire.. just look up yellowknife in wikipedia and you'll see the second only place in the NWT that sells YGO ('net excluded)!

Plus you can ride a 20 passenger bush plane!
for the life of me i can't understand why you'd want to be somewhere cold when you can be a on a beach packed full of hot chicks in bikinis hanging out with the local duelests who usually hang out with said hot chicks? or in the case of the female duelists here, there are some well built guys walking around who duel.

you can't shoot an endangered wood bison in trinidad >>
Or see northern lights in trinidad either <<

(if they get out of the protected zone, they are free game X3 and are they tasty... gives you the shits if you're not used to wild meat..)
Haha I would but I hate cold areas xD >.> I am cold natured and hate the cold  

Rolayler

Dedicated Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash