Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Taline Manor Vampire Coven
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ORNAMENTAL SERENITY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:39 am
Hello Hello!!!

I'm Brittany, but please don't call me that. I hate my name, it's too generic and over-used.

I'm 18, been in college for a little while now...majoring in music, all that fun stuff.

I'm pretty chill you know, message me sometime if you're bored.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:54 am
I'm Rei! 8D Hello all! I am a literate roleplayer and I love to use all kinds of characters, including vampires, kelpies and my OC races; weichon flys and kyun. (you can see both on my webpage www.rei-azalia.deviantart.com )  

JellyFaun

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vivid Daydream

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:53 am
Hiya!As you can see my screen name is KillerKitty#4 but feel free to call me Kitty cause that's fine to because I love cats.I hate dogs because everyone i've ever met has either attacked me,atempted to bite off bits and pieces of me or ,my all time favorite, tired to EAT me.So yeah I'm not a dog person I have scars to prove it,literaly there like a 2cm one on my leg where I was scratched.So anyway,I like to rp a lot,wirte poetry/stories,read poerty, read books/manga and I like to watch anime. I'm 15 years old(feels inferior) and I have a big imagination,and like i said before I love to rp so if you know any good one please let me know and that's pretty much all I have to say/write/type whatever.

and as an extra note I said I like writing poety and your looking at a nomeniee for poet of 2008!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:17 am
Hello, thank you for the invitation into this wonderful guild. My gaia name means Goddess of Gold in Gealic. My true name is Rebecca or Becky. I have three horses and a couple of dogs. I am 17 turning 18 in October. I am a fan of vampires in more ways than one. I am honored to be here and I hope to make some new and exciting friends. mrgreen  

Lily of the Lunar Crypt

Dapper Hunter

Lord Buckey ONiel

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:18 am
Hi everyone, my name is Greg but you can call me Buckey. I am 20 from Texas but I moved so I live somewhere else in the USA now but I shall not say where. If you have any questions about me don't be afraid to send me a PM and ask. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:57 am
Hai everyone!
I don't know who'll read this b/c this guild seems a bit dead, unfortunately.
I'm Jen, by the way, I just turned 19 on the 20th of June [Yay!] I live in the Chicagoland area, I don't like it very much. I'm kinda paranoid, to be honest...I don't play my music loud unless I'm in the car [but I don't do that anymore because my car got broken into the radio got stolen... assholes....] Anyway...I don't have a job and I'm pretty much freeloading off of my boyfriend, so I'm online whenever he's at work [whenever I wake up to 2:30 ish, than 11pm to 2 am] and sometimes between than. I spend most of my time on Gaia nowadays, trying to get in a good 1x1 rping that doesn't turn into a 100% romance. Blech... I havce about 20 mules because I like to make avatars...I Am a millionaire....a one millionaire....But I'm still proud. I love to cook and eat, watch cheezy movies and hookah.
I'm sure I'll add more later.
KayBai.

Oh, P.s. I think Bella should be with Jake.
PM me if you know what I'm talking about, eh? <3

Servabo Fidem

Minty Potato

Space Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:11 pm
Hello!!
My name is Megan, but I don't like it. It's the 'g' I think... but then my name would be Mean... so I'll keep the 'g'.
For the record, I'm not mean. Unless you ask my brother. But he doesn't like Gaia, so good luck trying to ask him.
XD MUAHAHA!
Ahem! So I got this nifty invitation to a guild!
I don't usually do this whole guild thing, but I thought, ALRIGHT!!!!!! ><
So... I'm 17, and it's summer. But that doesn't really matter! Because I'm always active!!!
Yay!
Anyway, so I looove to write, with a capital L-O-O-O-V-E.
Yay! Roleplays!
So... yea. That's kind of me in a strange little nutshell.

P.S. I totally know what you're talking about, and I'm going to PM you! XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:09 pm
Greetings everyone. My name is Nick (or my rp name is Nik, whichever you decide to use is fine by me.) I'm 20 and am in college for Computer Science with a minor in music. I'm working at MIT right now smile . I like to think I'm a very likable person and try my best to act as such. It's a pleasure to meet you all!  

Nikito

Z O M B I E Pr0stitutE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
X~User Image--LETS.COMMIT.THE. [P E R F E C T] .CRIME--User Image~X

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to this guild, and I hope we'll all get along and have a fantabulous time together!!
How about a little about myself? Hmm?
My name? Well, I hate my name. How about you just call me Zomberz or Prostitute? ~lawl~I'm currently 17 years old, and I live in a small city in Texas. (I DON'T OWN A HORSE KTHXBAI) I'm very passionate about writing and art, as well as roleplaying in itself. My characters are like my babies; treat them nicely :D

I'm relatively easy to get along with, but I can be a little a**l-retentive ^^" If I come off as a little....mmmm, bitchy sometimes, I apologize in advanced! I'm sort of...OCD about grammar and spelling when it comes to RPs...also, if you'd like to RP with me, Please make sure you can write more than just a sentence, yeah?

Lets see...I've ALWAYS loved Vampires as well as Werewolves~ (And Even MORE so I adore FORBIDDEN LOOOOVE between them! haha!)

More importantly than anything else...I am a proud supporter of homosexuality...Most of my characters are, in fact, homosexual. IF you have a problem with such things: I DON'T CARE! 8D You don't have to roleplay with them!

X~User Image--I'LL.STEAL.YOUR. [H E A R T] .AND.YOU.STEAL.MINE--User Image~X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:16 pm
I'm a raging f*****t incredibly blunt and brutally honest. I hate most people for various reasons. Digimon ******** rules as does DragonBall(Z)(GT). I'm pretty much ******** insane. I love to roleplay and I usually play a neutral evil zombie. Pm me to ask any question about anything. I love to shove my opinion down people's throats.  

Dirty Dirty Shisno

Rune_Nimue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:28 pm
my name is rune. im 16.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:11 pm
Y HALLO THAR!

And thanks for the invite.

Lessee... My name is Matty, but you can call me God (Matty is fine too I guess... At least, for those of you who would prefer BAAAAWing over something ultimately harmless.) I'm 23, I'm a 3rd shift clerk, and for the most part, I only surf the 'tubes at work, so I'm generally only on 4 nights a week (Usually Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.) Though on occasion I go through the trouble of tracking down a wifi network to hop on.

What else...

I guess since it's semi-related, don't take too much offense if I laugh at you if you call yourself a vampire IRL. I've found that most people who claim that can't even stomach it if they're offered a nice, bloody meal. Or they freak out when someone wants some of their blood.
Call me a hypocrite if you want (Though I'm not claiming to be a "real" vampire...) I'm about as close to the "real" thing as I've ever met. I loathe the sun (Though I can live through exposure, it's just annoying as hell and a pain in the eyes & skin.) I'm addicted to blood (Best. Drug. EVAR.) Sadly, I haven't been able to find anyone who is actually willing to share lately, and the police tend to frown on hunting and biting/cutting people for a fix. .. Bastards.
I also do not believe I need blood to survive, I'm not that delusional, nor do I lie about feeding/being a vampire/etc. I'm not allergic to garlic (Quite the contrary, I love garlic. Except the powdered kind, that's just worthless s**t.) I have a mild aversion to crosses, but that's mostly because I was a forced christian for the first decade and a half of my life. Even dragged off to backwater churches (Y'know, the kind where almost everyone is related, and half of them are retarded/deformed due to incestuous tendencies.) I've even literally been beaten with bibles. Holy water is fun though, used to fill up the old flask on my way in and pretend to get drunk over the course of the sermon ("But Christ turned it to wine so I could halfway tolerate this shitfest!") Though on occasion there actually was liquor in there... I haven't been able to scandalize anywhere near that many people at one time since...

Whoops, wandering...

Guess I'll end this here, anything else, feel free to ask.

God of Failure

OG Mecha

CrimsonBlood666x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:19 pm
Name: Jessica/Jessy/ Crimson Blood
Live: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Pets: A shih-tzu dog, a Maincoon mix cat, a Paint turtle, 3 Beta fishes, a hampster.
yeah i'm pretty open person so if you have any questions let me know and i shall answer to the best of my ability. I am on gaia 24/7 so if you want someone to talk to just be my friend and talk to me!! xd oh and i am pretty random so yeaaaah...

......................... FIRE!!!!!!!!! burning_eyes ..............................  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:35 pm
Hello everybody! My name is Kitt but I guess around the internet I'm better known as Anime-Kat2002 seeing as it's my myspace, livejournal, deviantart, gaia, lycos, yahoo, fanfiction, fictionpress, and photobucket name. I am 20 years old, I live in the USA, I work as a cashier (going on 2 years), and I'm going into my third year of college. I am also a goth otaku. I have been into anime for years and if you look in my sig you'll see the link to my gallery and a co-created comic gallery that I'm involved in. PLEASE GO LOOK AT THEM!! I'm also very big into music. I'll listen to anything and I mean ANYTHING! However, my faves bands are: Nightwish (with and without Tarja), HIM, My Chemical Romance, Evanesance, and Within Temptation.

Just message me if you want to ask me anything!  

Anime-Kat2002

2,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Feather Apple_P I

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:29 am
Alright so my name is Liz. You can call me...Liz. Well, actually, I've been called a lot of wierd names in the past. Mostly based on usernames. Jazzy, Angel, Vanilla, Jazz, Cailin, Feather, Goodnight...Lady (O.o...yeah, I know, it freaks me out too.)

And for those of you who are wondering, probably no one, Feather Goodnight is my pseudonym. Made it up when me and a group of guys in my high school were planning to start a magazine called the Cloi Vernum. We all made up pseudonyms so no one would no it was us. Of course I told Megan and a few other people cause...well...they kept asking me where I was going every monday for lunch. sweatdrop

Anyways, so I guess I should tell you right now that yes, I'm friends with Megan...aka Angel Mint91. Hello, Megan!

So anyways, I'm in the school bands (Jazz, concert and marching) but right now it's summer so I'm just in marching band. Next year, I'm going to be in Encore Co. Of course, it's not really hard to get in that class if you have a ready audition and you pretty much make stuff up on the application. So, that's not really saying much other than, I'm a drama queen. lmao. Anyways, I love to write, like Megan but she's usually more...actively writing than me. I write like a paragraph a day when I can think of something. lol. So, I'm a lit roleplayer, meaning I'm one of those grammar freaks who hates it when people use action marks and REALLY BIG FONT!

...*ahem* (<----ha...) Pardon me, am I rambling? So, I guess I better wrap this up. I'm 16...okay, 17 on Monday. I'm just gonna say it write now so nobody else does. You can sum me up with three great (NOT) adjectives. Band geek, Dram freak, Lit supernerd! okay, made that last one up.

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff