Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fiction, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Book Guild [Reading, Writing,

Back to Guilds

Reply The FSFBG
Introductions! [New Members Post Here First!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wade640

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:17 pm
Name: It actually is my name (without the 640)

Now that the stats are out of the way let me introduce myself. If you read read the top then you already know my age name and location. I joined this guild because I'm only in 3, one is inactive the other disbanded and the other is so disorganized you cant post something then expect to see it replied. I love books especially Sci-fi and fantasy books. I basically read every popular book out there (yes even twilight) and then some others not so popular. Currently my favorite book is... either The lightning Thief or The Belgariad. I simply can't choose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 pm
Name: Isolde will do for now
I joined this guild because I love to read. I want to share my favorite books with others (I have a very long list of favorite books biggrin ) and check out some of your favorite books. I'm currently reading The Golden Compass. Can't wait to hear what ya'll think of it.  

Isolde42

Nesting Comments

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:00 pm
name. Not in fact Nesting Comments. What can I say? My parents weren't hippies.

age. 19

favorite books. Ender's Game. Sabriel. Lireal. Abhosen. Road of the Dead. The Blue Sword.

why join. Books. It's a guild about books! Sci fi and fanstasy books! OMG!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:38 am
Name: Kyre
Why I joined this guild: I love reading fantasy books as well as writing
What I expect out of this guild: To have fun and enjoy conversing with others with similar interests  

Kyrellyan

pakki

Unbeatable Ladykiller

4,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:02 pm
Name: Just call me Ark.
Why I joined this guild: So, I can talk and relate to others who have similar interests as me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Name: Vi Jade but you can call me Kit

Picture: You only get my Avi wink
User Image

Why I joined this guild: Sci-fi fantasy is my life, whether I am reading it, drawing it, painting it, or writing it. I prefer that kind of writing to anything else. I am currently reading the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison and Vi jade, my avi here, is the main character in a sci-fi story I am writing...when I actually get time to write. razz

What I expect out of this guild: Not much except to keep me on my toes, keep me honest, rag me if necessary make me laugh, make me cry, you know, the usual.

What I expect out of the Crew Members of this guild: To be human, or whatever passes as you. Just be yourselves and we won't have any issues. I am all about individuality. As long as everyone does it...hehe lol

Vi Jade

Orchidsdance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My name is Orchid and I joined this guild because I love to
read and find out about new books. I also hope to make new friends.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:22 pm
Name: Steph

Why I joined this guild: I was searching for a guild with common interests with me, and where I can find some help in my first steps on Gaia. I love to read Sci-Fi and Fantasy, and I begin to write a bit.

Favorite books : Dune of Frank Herbert, Hyperion of Dan Simmons, Ender's Game (and a lot of books of Scott Card), The Dark Tower of Stephen King, Eddings and Terry Pratchett's novels, Neil Gaiman too. Hope we can exchange about our favorites writers here !

Lietou

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:45 am
Welcome everyone to the guild, to those who I just accepted, sorry it took so long. I'll have to make another announcement on that I guess...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:31 pm
Name: Harley Quinn, Harley, or Deb
Picture: Sure!
Why I joined this guild: I love books and thought it would be great to share ones i have read, loved, and disliked and get recommended books from others.
What I expect out of this guild: Just for everyone to share and chat about books or anything pertaining to them and just plain have fun.
What I expect out of the Crew Members of this guild: To enforce whatever rules they have set and to make themselves known. OH and to not let the guild go to waste because that would just make me sad crying

User Image Holy crap that's a big pic! Don't know how to make it smaller lol  

HarleyQuinn107

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:33 pm
First off, thanks very much to ShadowGlitch for accepting me in!

Name: Amy
Picture: None yet
Why I joined this guild: Because I'm a book lover in search of new finds.
What I expect out of this guild: Err, for it to be fun to post in and for the company to be enjoyable? ^_^
What I expect out of the Crew Members of this guild: Nothing, except to not abuse their power, of course. Which I'm sure they won't. So it's all good.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:17 pm
Name: Stella (not real name)

Why? Because I fricken love sci-fi and fantasy, the end.  

stellaangelo

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:57 pm
Name: Kat
Why I joined: Because I love reading and writing, especially fantasy.

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Isn't it creepy with all of those faces staring at you? It looks like they want candy...

FAQ:

Q: Should I be scared of the smilies?

A: Yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 pm
Name: Emma
Why I joined this Guild: To find good books to read.
What I expect of this Guild: To be inspirational?
What I expect of the crew members of this Guild: To do there job well, I suppose  

Catalina dAragon

Itchyboobers

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:13 am
Name: Itchy (Itchyboobers is the name of my dog)
Why I joined this guild: I love to read smile
What I expect out of this guild: I hope to learn about new books or authors I haven't tried.  
The FSFBG

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff