Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:45 pm
Lilia looked at the girls and smiled. She loved to see how other people was very happy. Lilia looked at Angelina and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 pm
Nicole gasped for air, not because of the hug but more of shock.

"Asuka!!!" And she squealed incoherently hugging Asuka back. Then she pulled an arm's lenght away to survey Asuka completely. "Oh my kami! You are totally changed! I nearly didn't recognize you!" And she proceeded to squeal a bit more.

"Oh Asuka, this is Lilia. Our brand new student," Nicole said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:50 pm
Asuka run through her hair and told "I was in Netherlands! My mom changed me a lot!" Asuka laughed as she looked at the new student "Hello there! Im senior, Asuka! Your name?" Asuka told.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:51 pm
"U-Um...It is Lilia...Senior? Ah, I should respect you" Lilia told blushing.  

Autumn Crisp

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:00 pm
"What? Respect? Well, it is required but we are all friends here. No need to bow down to us even if I sound over bossy like," Nicole said proudly. "You can chat freely with us," she added.

"Sorry, you said culinary didn't you Angie? Oh, sounds interesting. I'm thinking of cooks and waiters and waitresses!" Nicole shouted aloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:11 pm
"Aha, And our own cooking costumes!" Angelina exclaimed with a high pitched voice!  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:12 pm
Lilia looked around the girls and said "U-Um...Am I in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:25 pm
"I like it!" Nicole screamed and turned to Lilia. "Of course! As soon as I paste the notice on the board (1st page) then we'll start! I am so excited!!!"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:29 pm
"Go on and paste!" Angelina told as she got something in her mind. She took one of the papers, And wrote about the event. She came near the office where Annabell with Velma was quietly, And push the paper down through the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:36 pm
Annabelle was distracted by the sound of paper rustling under her door. She excused herself from the chat she was having with Velma and headed for the door. She read the content. The she squealed.

"Velma! Look at what the students had thought of for the next event. Isn't it marvelous?" she showed the suggestion paper to Velma.

"Great, I'm posting it up," she said as quietly as possible and she darted off to her long forgotten press room.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:37 pm
"Dear! Our students are genius! They have an event idea so fast!" Velma wore her glasses and read the paper "Culinary! Great!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:52 pm
"Oh, I finally get to wear an old apron I had lying around before," Annabelle said. "Will you be participating as well?"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:54 pm
"Yes, I will! But not for prize!" Velma told as she stood up.

Angelina ran to her dorm and came back. She wore a uniform :
User Image
"Since, Mostly of us started to wear uniform, I alway want to" Angelina said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:01 pm
"Yay, now Angie looks like a real student! Not that you didn't but the black was starting to scare me too," Nicole praised. "So what are you gonna wear for the mega cooking contest? I got the fliers passed around already."

"At least we can still have fun cooking when the event begins," Annabelle laughed merrily.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 pm
Angelina smiled. She wasn't sad that black was scaring Nick. Black scared her a little too. "Oh! Im gonna wear.." Angelina ran to her dorm to find the right dress.
It took a while for Angelina to come down, But she did. She came near Nick and told "This!"
User Image
"Sorry, It took a little while to make my hair..." Angelina told

"Of course!" Velma smiled.  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out