Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 am
Announcement!
The owner of this Rp messaged me and chosen me to distribute the prizes. I win the third Place. The other two places won..................................................2nd Place is......RYOKO!!! And finally...First place..................................................................Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm-inako!!! :] I will send the prizes when she finish the trade ;]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:19 pm
I hereby pronounce this school as out and never operating ever again. Good day every one.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:08 pm
I take it back. This school is now open once more and running on BIG engine! I've recuperated long enough as it is. Please join me now!

heart heart heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:09 pm
(( Yay! <3333 ))  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:11 pm
((Hihi, hope we can expect new students!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:14 pm
(( Hope, Hope! ))  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:15 pm
~We begin today's school with Miss Annabell Muniette walking around the deserted school with a nostalgic look on her face. She had been absent from there for a very long time.~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:17 pm
Angelina walked out of the schooll and saw Annabell... "Miss Muniette!" Angelina waved as she ran to Annabell. Angelina came here to see the school, And see if anybody where there.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:19 pm
"Dear, how I've missed my school. It hasn't changed one bit," Annabelle said with a longing sigh. She had definitely missed the student and everyone who used to be a part of her school. She remembered her first teacher, Miss Velma Veroine, her nosy niece Nicole and all the others. She sighed again.

She missed the dresses the most!

Then she heard a voice. She was stunned.

"Why, isn't it my old School President!" she exclaimed and clapsed Angelina's hand tightly. "How are you dear?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:23 pm
"Im excellent, Miss! I was just investigating around the school..." Angelina said. She really missed Miss Minuette and others.

A car slowly stopped near the school. As the window of the car opens "My! Isn't this Angelina and Annabell?" A voice told in the car. It was Velma!  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:30 pm
"Oh Velma dearest! I haven't seen you for so long," she exclaimed as she struggled to hug her through the window. "How are you?" she asked fondly. "I just met with Angelina here. She said she was looking around the school." She paused and looked at Angelina with questioning eyes.

"What is it that you were looking for dear?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:33 pm
Angelina looked around the sky until Annabell questioned her "U-Uh?! Umm..." Angelina got embarrassed a little as she told "Umm...Ugh, Well...I just missed the school..." Angelina sighed after she told.

"A-A-A-Annabell....D-Dear...Im suffocating." Velma said as Annabell hugged her.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:41 pm
"Oops, sorry Velma," Annabelle let go of her friend.

"Aw, I missed this school too Angelina. I have been away for so long," she said.

A small speck was approaching fast from 12 o'clock of their position and the moment the speck was big enough to be recognized as a human, he or she jumped and tackled Angelina to the ground.

"Angie!!!" Nicole squealed into her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:43 pm
Angelina closed one of her eyes and smiled "N-N-Nicky!" Angelina laughed.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:44 pm
-name : Lilia

-b/g info (family history) : Lilia isn't much giving out her bio, But she wants to see her sister once again.

-likes and dislikes : Likes : Sun, flowers, Walking at night alone. Dislikes : Comedians at bad situation.

-additional info (like pets, specialty, weakness, etc) : None.

-your hopes of attending this school : Wants new friends. Had been alone for a long time.

Who want to be : Student

Avi :User Image  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas