Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:40 pm
Ryuu smiled softly "you aren't dead my love, you are very much alive." He said and looked to her family "im going to take her to her room and have her lay down. And set a small garbage bin next to the bed just incase she does get sick." He said and looked at kami and he brought her hand to his lips and kissed her hand "you must rest, Kami." He said Taking her to her room to lay her down on her bed and get her a puke bucket ready. Coming back down the stairs he looked at misame. "Ive got this special tea that soothes a sour stomach.. can I make some for her?" He said with kamis ring still on his little finger.

Luna nodded "indeed" she said "lets go and find him." Luna said in a serious tone "the feeling is getting worse, my love. It Is almost making me sick."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:43 pm
Carbuncle Kissed Yuki which then he was interupted by a guard telling him that a group of Phantoms are revolting against them. "Damnit, I will be back Yuki." said Carbuncle as he went over to deal with it.

Saga's body then with a high power even while sleeping caused his body to switch places for a moment with the Familiar in Yuki's room. Saga while in his out cold state just looked over to Yuki while on the bed. He looked over to her with eyes that seem animalistic but while also no mind was in there, and the doors to her room were not to be opened except by Carbuncle.

Nago listened to his sister and nodded carefully and understood what she had to tell him. "I understand sis."

Serenity Blinked looking down seeing that under her hands was the Familiar. "Crap! Where the hell did he go?!" Said Serenity looking down to the ground trying to figure out what is going on with her son while her eyes darted around. She then looked down trying to figure out what is happening.

Koyomi showed up at the place meeting them. "Thank you Death, I will be home soon enough, I just need to deal with this issue quickly." said Koyomi. She went in there looking over to the rest of them. "What is going on right now, with the pain in my stomach I thought the baby was acting up." said Koyomi.

Tsubasa looked over trying to figure out what happened to his big brother trying to figure out why only his Familiar was arrived in the place of his brother.

Ixa looked over to Celeste. "Well it seems like the Holy Horsemen are being summoned so we might check it out since your father might be there since well, This is a very important problem." said Ixa looking over to Celeste which then he looked over to his children which then he looked out the window trying to figure it out.

Soyokaze nodded then looked over to the rest of them. "Well right now it might be best I cook dinner for the whole group." said Soyokaze which then he began to cook the dinner up for everyone.

Loki then nodded which then he looked over to Misame. "What do you think now that you got your sister back." asked Loki. he then began to smell the food coming out of the kichen. "Well your Brother-in-law has such a a skill, your sister must be expremely proud of him." said Loki.

Haruto looked puzzled. "What? You know of someone that could help me get stronger than my own father?" said Haruto trying to figure out what is going on here.

Hinotori nodded. "Well it seems like your brother finally understands what is going on here." said hinotori.

Haiko stood guard over Aisu as she slept in her bed.

Arc then looked over to Satrina. He then wondered if they should go and help out.

Kakushi flew after Ayama trying to figure out is going on.

Kasai finished feeding the baby and burped the child while looking over to Yu. "Well I hope you get your Sister back." she said putting their son down for a nap.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:13 am
Yuki looked over to Saga, her golden eyes still focused on him. She said nothing just...watched him.

Natsumi nodded, "We need to be strong--For mother's sake."

"I don't know--Where could he have gone?"

Isaiah was there. "...Something is wrong with Yuki. Some sort of..Grief she is feeling has shifted the balance."

"Grief? What sort of Grief could my daughter be feeling that could cause such hysteria?" Ryuunosuke demanded as he looked to the rest of them there.

"That is the part we do not know," Lucifer responded. "All we know is something in her life is shifting her emotions. Asmodeus, you're an expert on lust and emotions, what is going on with her?"

"Well to be perfectly honest when I first laid eyes on Mercutio I sensed a great amount of lust within him. Lust that was....Not directed towards Yuki. In fact, some of his lust was directed towards Sachiko there." Asmodeus replied.

"Lusting after my wife?" Ryuunosuke demanded. "Please tell me he didn't hurt my daughter."

"Unfortunately that is too early to determine, Ryuunosuke." War replied stepping in.

Amaya looked down and bit her lip.

"What is it Amaya?" Isaiah asked, pulling her to him in concern.

"N-Nothing..."

"Alright, we're here." Raphael said setting Luna down.

"Luna?" Ryuunosuke said in surprise. "Welcome...We're just discussing Yuki and Mercutio....."

"Yeah. I just need to summon him."

"Yeah. He does." Misame said. "And yes you may Ryuu."

Yu nodded. "I hope we get her back too."

"Come, we might be needed."

"Yeah. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:38 am
Luna teared up when she saw Ryuunosuke,Sachiko and amaya"Sachiko" she went and she hugged her "ive missed you all so much.. I will have to catch up later.. this meeting is important. " she said wiping a tear from her face and sniffed "So, what Exactly is going on? And What did mercutio do.. he Never sat right with me." She said standing with raphael. She was deep in thought about finding mercutio and flying him above the earths atmosphere and kicking him to the ground diving back to earth and giving him an extra push sending him into a deep abyss in the ocean. She let out a soft growel and held raphaels hand 'i wish you would let me go after him. I Know he hurt Yuki.. I want to eat his ******** soul' she thought to him with her thoughts filled with hate and vengence along with her eyes turning red. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath. 'I need to stay calm if im going to be here.. you can freak out when you get home' she thought to herself beginning to calm down. "And.. whay exactly was just said about mercutio? I heard somerhing but I dont think I heard you guys right.. did you say he was lusting for Sachiko and never for yuki?"

Ryuu smiled and went to his home real fast to get the tea. After a 10 minute walk he went inside his house snagging the tea, and some candy from the town he came from before he got back. He went outside and locked the door and ran back. Ryuu went back to kami's house andand went inside getting a tea pot ready and getting the tea ready. He took out the candy and watched Soyokaze cook "that is looking really good" he said. "And it smells amazing."  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:24 am
Saga with his mind checked out walked over to Yuki kissing her on the lips without any thought in his mind, his body ran on nothing but instinct.

Nago went down stairs looking over to Luna. "Oh Hello Luna, nice to see you back to town. Mercutio or what was he was known 'father' did nothing but hurt Mom, and Did not Love her at all not one single bit!" said Nago looking over to them.

Serenity got up walking around the house trying to find her son. "Ok Where did he go? you just don't vanish into thin air." said Serenity looking around trying to find him.

Koyomi sat down in one of the chairs. "What is Going on with Yuki? It feels like my soul is hurting." said Koyomi as she was generally scared about what might happen with Yuki and the rest of the horsemen.

Tsubasa looked around trying to figure out what is going on ith his mother as she panicked looking around for Saga.

Ixa nodded and went with celeste to the Kiryu household.

Soyokaze finished cooking. "OK everyone time to eat, come and get it." said Soyokaze.

Loki looked over to Ryuu. "You might want to get some for Kami, she might need her strength." said Loki.

Haruto looked over to Ariella trying to figure out what she was doing.

Hinotori looked over to Natsumi. "Yes he basically insulted that Yuki was only used to breed him a breeder and a grunt for his 'army' he was trying to build. So right now its not the best thing to be him." said Hinotori looking over to the rest of them.

Carbuncle kept working on the revolt.

Haiko kept his guard of the sleeping Aisu.

Arc then nodded going with Satrina to the house to deal with this.

Kakushi landed behind Amaya. "Tell everyone Amaya, its ok to tell us what is going on." said Kakushi.

Kasai looked over to Yu and kissed his cheek while she looked out the window trying to figure out what is going on downstairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:05 am
Yuki's wolf reacted and kissed him back.

"Yes Amaya, tell us what happened..."

Amaya looked down. "Well......" She bit her lip. "It was after Soma left...Before Inutaisho began really courting me.. Mom was busy with other things...I think schoolwork when he came into my room. Of course I invited him in---------But then he locked the door. Told me to be dead quiet...And if I screamed he would hurt me badly.....And he....." She teared up. "Afterwards he told me if I told anyone what happened...that he would kill me...Calling me nothing more than a accident child who "Yuki should have aborted"... It is why I was so determined to leave."

Isaiah looked horrified.... "That is horrible...How could he do or say that to you..." The Seraphim quickly clenched his fist.

Ryuunosuke was fuming with anger. "I'm going to KILL HIM!"

Natsumi was absolutely horrified. "O-Oh my god....Amaya.....How could he....?"

Sakiko and Misame hurried over for dinner.

Celeste who had just gotten there with Ixa, heard the horrible story from Amaya which caused her to freeze in the doorway and fume with anger. "WHAT?"  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:25 am
Lunas eyes widened looking at amaya. "Oh Baby girl, no.." she said with tears filling her eyes going to amaya and held her in a hug and looked at her eyes wiping tears from amayas face and she kissed her head "i wish you would have told me or your grandfather.. we wouldnt let him hurt you.. or near you." Luna was silebt for a minute and her eyes soon turned blood red and let out a growel as her skin began to turn a deadly pale shade. "Excuse me" she said walking to the bathroom upstairs and let out a scream that would make humans go deaf and make their ears bleed she shut the door and let out a slew of violent words and cursed in her native language and she walked back down stairs and walked to the front door with her eyes blazing red and deadly pale complexion "I will bring his ******** head back on a SILVER PLATTER! He will regret even looking at her! I am going to eat his ******** soul! Mercutio is a dead man! NOTHING in this universe INFURIATES me more, than when somebody ******** with the ones i love and care about!" She looked at celeste "excuse me, i need to get out of here and kill That DISGUSTING RAPIST!" she proceeded to go out the door spreading her black bat wings and took to the sky to get started in tracking him down she didn't care if the fight killed her. She had to avenge her family

Ryuu smiled "of course." He said pouring the hot water to let the tea steep. And got some honey ready to sweeten the tea. "Im so happy I still have this tea. And suprisingly it tastes really good for a medicine. But I still put some honey in it to give it some sweetness." He looked at soyokoze "I want you to keep this for her so she can get better."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:50 am
Saga's body kissed her with a unbound passion and on instinct took her on the bed without a second though.

Nago looked over to Luna. "Calm down Luna, Just Calm down we will get Back at that Backstabbing man just right now we just need to get this work done quickly as possible." said Nago

Koyomi looked over to Luna. "Calm down please Luna, its not right now the duty to speak about that horrible man, right now its our time to figure out what to do with Yuki who is being held captive." said Koyomi as she had her hand on her stomach.

Ixa then looked over her shoulder. "That wolf is going to Die by My Hands! I will Strangle that little coward." said Ixa.

Soyokaze then placed food down for everyone in the family and smiled.

Loki smmiled joining them for dinner.

Haruto watched them summon the man to help him train.

Hinotori looked to luna. "Right now Koyomi is right." said Hinotori.

Carbuncle kept working.

Arc looked over to them. "Well right now it seems like Yuki is getting more out-of-control." said Arc.

Kakushi was shocked to hear this but deep down he wanted to help.

Kasai laid down for a nap.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:10 pm
Yuki's wolf instinct took over and she let him take her.

Raphael stopped her and held her to keep her from going after Mercutio.

Amaya looked down as Isaiah pulled her into his arms, burying her face into his chest. He summoned his four wings and wrapped them around her.

"That must be the reason to the balance being shifted...She's in despair."

"I can sense her broken heart." Satrina said removing her hood. She was beautiful and she looked to Raphael and Luna. "Archangel Raphael." She said politely and turned her attention to everyone else in the room. "Mercutio hurt Yuki. Badly." Lilith said.

"Hurt her?" Lucifer said.

"Exactly. I did some digging in Mercutio's past. He's always been a scumbag." She said, removing her gloves. "But this one was a doozy. He was using her the entire time...He never loved her, he deceived her... Unfortunately discovery of his betrayal is driving her down a path of self-harm. Meaning....The man who she is captive under, Carbuncle--She'll willingly mate with him and help him destroy this world. The corruption of Phanterra--the world he is from--Is spiraling her out of control." She said. "She loved him with a passion...And he betrayed her...With multiple women. Her soul as we speak--Is becoming corrupted. If we don't get her out of Phanterra before her darkness sets in... Then we'll be too late...and we'll have no choice but to put her down."

Ryuunosuke clenched his fist. "....And I trusted Mercutio, too. I should have scrutinized him more--dammit..."

"It isn't your fault Ryuunosuke--You did what you could for her." Asmodeus said.

Natsumi looked down. "Why would he do such a thing..."

"We need to get to the bottom of this then...Find out Carbuncle's weakness, get Yuki back and try to cleanse her before it is too late....." Pestilence said, folding her arms.

"In that case, we'll need a Phantom to help us. Not just one, but three. We already know Hinotori is a Phantom--And he knows Phanterra better than any of us...But we need two more....Defense." Famine said.

"I agree. We need to get Peace back before she succumbs...Then we need to deal with that ******** b*****d Mercutio." War said, narrowing his eyes in anger.

"I agree....Surprisingly. I'll help aid in the battle to get her back." Celeste said.

Death nodded. "The balance of this world and the next depends on it. I never thought I'd agree."

Kami continued to rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:54 pm
Luna broke down and hugged raphael "I should have been here.. if I was it would have been hard for whoever kidnapped her to take her.. I want to help in the battle.. but since I woke up.. I dont think I can fight for a while. I wouldn't be suprised if I lost most of that skill I had.. im afraid I would be too weak to fight with you all" she said softly with another tear rolling down her cheek burying her face in his chest since she didn't want him seeing her so upset. Rainclouds shortly covered the sky and began to sprinkle rain drops on the two of them. "He can't get away with this.. and I dont want to lose you in the fight.. you, yuki and her family.. everyone here. You guys are all that I have left now.." she said with a broken heart.

Ryuu took kamis dinner and her tea to her room. He sat by her and nudged her. "Kami, I need you to drink this.. and I brought you some food so you can get your stregnth back." He said  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:25 pm
Saga kept doing the deed with her leaving a mark on her soul in the shape of his mark of the Checkmate Four.

"Well I don't know if Pure Blooded or what matters, but I take after my mother's Phantom Blood more than my............Mercutio's Blood so i think I can help you." said Nago stepping up looking over to the group with concern for helping them in this fight.

"but you just can't kill someone who holds the title of Peace! She is needed in the life of the many and without her Chaos will boil over this world so you can't just kill her!" said Koyomi as quickly as she spoke, her hair and skin color turned bright white and her eyes became blue. her voice then became even more cold then ever. "Then how could life exist without Peace...." she said.

Ixa looked over to Koyomi. "Death could you settle her down. If she gets upset then it means no matter what, Life will cease to run on this Earth and she does have that Power." said Ixa trying to get Koyomi settled down for as if his theory is true, she could make it so No more Lives will be born on this earth.

Soyokaze then began to Serve everyone.

Loki, before going to the kitchen to enjoy the meal, felt something was wrong. He then got up looking over to the rest of them. "Sorry but right now it seems like I am needed somewhere else, Excuse me." said Loki turning going over to Kiryu household.

Haruto then looked over. "you try to summon your guy, I think I might be summoned along side with Chimera....call it a hunch." said Haruto looking up to the sky. He then looked over to Chimera's home with eyes knowing that they would be summoned to the battle lines again like before.

Hinotori got up. "I know two Phantoms which could help you, One has the title of being One of the Physically Strongest Phantoms of the Flame-Class, the Dragon Haruto. the other one is known by his title of Master Assassin: Beast, Chimera. Those two are your go to Phantoms which can help us with this Fight." said Hinotori looking over to the rest of the group.

Carbuncle was taking more time than it was supposed to Deal with the disgruntle people.

"Well those two might be the ones we need for this fight which is greatly important right now. We need them as soon as possible." said Arc looking over to Hinotori.

Kakushi then looked over to Amaya being held within the arms of the Angel, which he then turned walking away from the house slowly just turning into his Yokai form and Flying off into the skies.

Kasai slept gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:27 pm
"You need to calm down Koyomi. We hope that it will not come to that...But it might. If we do have to put her down, we'll quickly find someone to be Peace again." He said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Mommy is being unfaithful to daddy...THAT is unacceptable." A twisted voice said from within Yuki--and it began working on Yuki's soul to separate the pureness from her.

Kami looked at him. "O-Okay..."

Raphael worked on Soothing Luna.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:00 pm
Ryuu smiled at kami with his signature sweet and kind smile "can you sit up so you can drink?. It's a medicine that I picked up on the way back, it does taste good. This will calm your stomach and help you relax." He said holding the tea cup in his hand. "I'm sorry that I vanished like that.. I was writing to you when I got to another town I sent a letter.. you were supposed to get them, but somebody kept them from getting to you." He said softly. "I don't have words for how terrible I feel.. I hope you will forgive me, Kami.." he said saddened. I..I'm in love with you."

It had began to pour down rain while luna was with raphael "mercutio will come for me.. there is no doubt that im on his hit list.. I did try to kill him.. and.. raphael. There is something you need to know. While I was in the battle defending my kingdom I was battling against a Demon lord that had been watching me for some time.. he said if I didn't surrender to him, he would kill every single one of my precious citizens.. if I became his mate. He wanted to take out lucifer and rule hell.. said that I would be the perfect mistress of hell. I said no. War broke out and he slaughtered my army and people. He fought with me himself as his army of demons killed everyone.. I tried to give it my all in the fight but it wasn't enough he kicked me in the chest knocking me back and thats when he speared me.. his blade was poisioned.. and shattered inside my wound." She said pulling her dress top down exposing her nasty scar "i can feel it moving closer to my heart every day.. the priestess tried so hard to remove all the shards. She couldn't find it.." she said pulling her top up. With her expression becoming even more solemn as a loud crack of thunder boomed over the town. She felt sick.. an overwhelming sensation if nausea and leaned away from raphael vomitting  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:49 pm
Saga then quickly finished his deed with Yuki which then as soon as he was done, his body then left her room and returned to the middle of the Library. he then passed down once more feeling weak and his body couldn't move.

Nago looked over to Koyomi. "You need to calm down for if you don't there will be terrible things to happen." said Nago looking over to them trying to figure out what is going on with Koyomi. He just didn't know what was truly going on.

Serenity then looked over to her son showing up in the middle of the Library. "What the hell? Where the hell did you go now?" said Serenity going over and checking out to see if Saga was ok.

Koyomi glared over to them. "And Why Can't I be a bit upset, you're telling me you would Risk TWO LIVES OVER THE FACT THAT SHE IS CORRUPTED?! WHAT ABOUT MY BROTHER WHEN GREED HELD HIS BODY UNDER HIS CONTROL?! DID YOU WANT TO KILL HIM FOR THAT TOO!?" screamed Koyomi as she was raging not only for the fact two lives would be erased, but the simple fact the baby was making her emotional right now.

Tsubasa looked over to his brother and mother. "Where the? Nevermind I bet its too much work to figure this out." said Tsubasa.

Ixa looked over to Koyomi. "Um Death would you possible take her out of the room and calm her down, it looks like she might be out for blood now." said Ixa a bit scared of her.

Loki showed up seeing this which then he looked down. "So.....What is going on that is causing the screaming." he asked.

Haruto heard a call on his phone which then he answered. "Ok then. Ariella, you keep trying to summon your guy, I need to go and speak to Hinotori about this matter of Importance." said Haurto.

Chimera woke up hearing his phone going off. "H-Hello? Yes I can get there quickly." Said Chimera getting up and dressed heading out.

Hinotori then closed his phone. "They are on their way." said Hinotori.

Carbuncle looked over seeing that his work was done which then he went up to Yuki's Room. He then saw her under the covers and without her clothes on. "Oh couldn't wait for me huh?" he said undressing, climbing into the bed and mating with her.

Arc nodded. "Good than we might have a fighting chance against the Evils of Carbuncle." said Arc.

Kakushi landed in the middle of the town, looking over his shoulder in the distance to where Amaya's house was. "I hope you can be happy with him.......like you even Know I exist." said Kakushi.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:44 am
With Carbuncle making love to her, the baby was able to finish the ritual and her hair turned black as she clung to him. In this form, she was just as beautiful as she was in her 'pure form'. Her hair became black and she looked up at him with gray eyes and she leaned up, biting his shoulder leaving her mating mark. The baby had locked up her 'pure soul' inside itself, while just the corrupted half of her remained.

Death ushered her out and tried to calm her down, holding her tightly to him.

"A lot of things are going on now." Lucifer responded.

"Mm...Do your really have to head out now?" Isako asked, looking over to him with her black hair tumbling over her shoulders.

"...Dad smells like sex." Michiko said, wrinkling her nose.

"Well then...How about I get that shard out?" Raphael said.

Kami looked down. "It is okay...I forgive you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <- Yuki's Corrupt form  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff