Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 pm
The push would catch Cadaiver off guard as he rolled out of the way of a random ice shot. The clown would look at the injured angel and frown. "In the end, they all deserve what they get." Cadaiver would be serious now, a hidden force had been unleashed within him as he listened to Demios's bs about friendship and love and all the other things that he would kindly skewer on sight. He would turn to look for paramiere and notice that the spot where she had been hiding had been hit.

The clown would sigh and begin to walk away from the angel, heading for the battle taking place in front of the castle. He would lick his lips as another knife would appear in his hand.

Paramiere hadn't noticed all that was happening. First she was watching a fight, the next she was being carried off by a beelzemon and placed with her enemy. She would look at the tamer she was told to protect. "Just so you know... if I wanted to, I would kill you right now and move on with my life." With a flicker of her claws, they would erupt with flames. "It would be very... easy to do so." She would start to approach the boy ready to dive her claws into human flesh, it wouldn't be the first time she'd killed, but the first time to take the life of a human. The very idea was tempting and butterfly giving. "But..." She would break way, the flames dying down, "There is something in me that says not to." She would act like she didn't know, but she knew that it was because she was no longer a untamed digimon, but a partner to a human... a pet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neither serpent would show any sign of yielding to the attacks. Despite popular belief, the creator of these two had actually put some time and effort into their design.

The one being attacked by Skylar would shake its heads furiously and then get hit by another way of fire attacks. Scratches could be seen across his face and burns could be seen developing on his once shiny armor. "Giga ICE BLAST!!" It would roar, shooting high speed ice spears at the digimon that would either hit or continue to fly off into the distance.

The other serpent would recieve the attacks from Grademon and Beelzemon. It would flinch from the gunshot and then roar in anger. It would lash its tail out from hiding and sling it at both beelzemon approaching and then pull it around to catch the grademon and put him in a squeeze.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 pm
Skylar watched as the Metalseadramon shot large ice spears at him. He was going to dodge, but the thought of the projectiles hitting someone else wasn't a good one. He quickly moved in front of them sending and large firey blast out melting some of the ice. However there were many that struck him and sent him flying back a bit. He managed to recover before crashing and glared at the digimon. He quickly flew above him and glowed "Starlight!" he started. Then the light exploded releasing particles from Skylar "Explosion" He yelled. When the particles hit they were designed to purify, but if that didn't work then they could always burn and cause pain.

Artemis was about to fire another shot when the tail took him by surprise, he was sent flying back, but managed to recover, however, his body was in some pretty bad pain. He raised his gun again however not about to be stopped. "D..double impact!" He yelled as he began rapidly firing at the digimon. He wanted nothing more than to see an end to him at the moment.

Dante was also caught off guard from the tail it put him in a pretty tight squeeze, but Dante wouldn't let this stop him. He managed to get one arm free and stabbed it's sword at the tail that was holding him. He knew they had to finish this fight soon if they wanted to get to Marcus is time.

Chris frowned as he saw his digimon not being all that effective on the metal serpents. He sighed not knowing what he could do to further help them. He looked at the guilmon, he now recognized her for who she was. This realization however only further confuse him on her sparing him. He smiled at her, but if for no other reason than to protect her pride said nothing further about it. He then saw Demios not that far away and ran over to him. "Are you alright" He asked in a worried tone. The digimon grumbled something about his back. Chris then noticed a strange knife in his back and pulled it out before dropping it on the ground. "Come on you're tough you can stand right?" He asked. The injured digimon merely smiled at him and weakly nodded. It was obvious he was in bad shape, but it'd seemed he'd recover with time. He stood next to the angel digimon "Don't worry I'm right here for you buddy" He said. They both knew Chris would head in when he got the chance, if for no other reason than Demios made him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm
Dante's black would hit metal and bounce off, leaving only a dent in the metal. This would cause some damage, but only enough to enfuriate the beat. "HELL SQUEEZE!!" It would cry as it coiled its tail into a bone crushing grip around the digimon.

Particles would rain down on the two MetalSeadramon like dust. There would be no effect as these were merely homunculus, puppets of their former selves, with one purpose alone. There purpose was to keep intruders out of a castle that was said to house some of the strongest being on the face of the Digital World. On the bright side, the attack would to show some physical harm to the giant beasts.

The MetalSeadramon facing Phoenixmon would cry out in pain as the particles made contact and caused something similar to a continuous burn as it hit already damaged and slightly broken armor. The beast, now angered as well, would launch itself towards the flying beast in hopes of catching it with its sharp fangs. "You will pay for that!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Aside from the fight Cadaiver would stand off watching. He would tap one foot out of impatience and cross his arms. As much as he wanted this to be over, he had no mind whatsoever in helping. "You... boy, stop playing around and end this!!" He would glare over in Chris's direction and point a knife at him. "I know that you've been touched by dark soul... Why do you hesitate? Do you not know that such slothfulness will get you killed?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:01 pm
Dante let out a cry of pain as the digimon began squeezing him. He couldn't help but feel like they were making no progress at all. He looked at Artemis who had now collapsed. With another cry of pain he dropped his sword and was seemingly defeated.

Skylar had no way of predicting the large serpents attack. As he went to fly away the large beast caught him in his fangs. He let out a roar of pain, but was soon incapacitated. He looked at Chris before frowning and slowly stopped struggling.

Chris frowned as he looked around and saw all of his digimon slowly get defeated one by one. He then turned to Cadaiver and frowned he had a point, but the true reason he held back was because he was scared. He had so many doubts that he had hidden that now seemed to be showing. What if his digimon couldn't win, what if he wasn't strong enough, what if he couldn't save Marcus. It all had prevented him from showing his true strength. It truly seemed like he was about to meet his end. He looked at Cadaiver and for a moment he seemed to see Marcus in his place and asking him 'why do you hesitate?' again. He looked back to see his digimon once again, was his doubt really enough to hold him back from truly trying to save Marcus. He wondered for a moment how many times had Marcus doubted himself, how often had he faced his fears for everyone, how he managed to get past them. He frowned and closed his eyes. In his mind he saw Marcus, or what his mind assumed was Marcus. "You hesitate, you'd let your cowardice kill not only me, but your digimon too, what happened to you" he said showing him disappointment. Chris shook his head "But what can I do, there's so much riding on this what if I loose...what if I can't save you" He said. Chris looked around and saw Luka this time "I thought you said you'd save him" the mental version of her. Then his own digimon appeared "How can you expect us to fight for you when you can't even face your own fears" they said. Chris shook his head finally his mind created Marcus who put his shoulder "I believe in you Chris, you can do this" He said simply. Chris nodded to him and opened his eyes to see Cadaiver again "I wont let them stop us, I can do this" He said. He took his digivice and held it with both hands over his chest. Suddenly his digivice glowed and the symbol of destruction appeared. He used all his emotions; courage, hope, fear, anger, everything and focused it into his digisoul. "Execute digivolution" He said. Suddenly his digisoul glowed and for a second it looked like his digisoul formed two wings. "Digisoul full charge!" He yelled. Suddenly his digimon glowed not only being revitalized, but also growing even stronger.

First was Dante who was being squeezed, he rose and glowed a bright gold before suddenly breaking free of the Metalseadramon's hold. He levitated before the glow vanished revealing Alphamon. "With a renewed vitality I shall bring your end" He said. He then jumped and landed next to Artemis.

Artemis was next he glowed a deep purple as he changed. First to emerge from the glow was two large wings. When the rest of the glow vanished Beelzemon BM appeared. He smirked as he struck a pose before pulling out his large gun and aiming it at the giant serpent.

Dante and Artemis smirked as they stood next to each other "Force of Vaccine" Dante said "and powers of virus" Artemis said. Dante then held his hand up and Artemis aimed his gun, both targeting the same Metalseadramon "Corna Blaster!" "Digitalize of soul!" they said as they both attack sending a large amount of blasts headed straight for the serpent. "Die!" they both said at the same time.

Skylar, who was being held by the other Metalseadramon, was quickly filled with energy and changed form as he was consumed by a golden glow, he broke free with a wave of light as he emerged as Seraphimon. "Defender of light and order, Skylar, Seraphimon!" He said as he turned to face the giant metal digimon.

Demios was last as he healed he stood and looked at Cadaiver "Let me show you what I do to those who threaten my friends" He said. He then floated into the air as he glowed with a deep purple glow. The glow sent out a wave of darkness as he emerged as a Shadowseraphimon. "Defender of darkness and chaos, Demios, Shadowseraphimon" he said. His head turned to Cadaiver for a moment before flying up to Skylar "lets finish these metal monstrosaties" he said.

The two angel digimon flew around the Metalseadramon before readying their attacks. "Taste the combine powers of dark and light" they said. "Seven Heavens!" Skylar said creating seven orbs of burning hot holy energy. "Seven Hells!" Demios said creating seven orbs of darkness. They then blasted them at the Metalseadramon. The orbs spun as they mixed darkness and light as they all struck the digimon.

Chris watched in surprise as his digimon all changed form and formed two teams that each combined their forces to assault the two mega level digimon. He couldn't believe his digimon could fight so courageously when he had so much doubt just seconds ago. It was strange, but in some way Cadaiver had said just what he needed to hear. "Marcus, we'll be seeing you soon" He said with more confidence.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 am
Cadaiver was slightly amazed, he knew this power as he had seen Marcus use it a number of times. Confidence and conviction were the only thing that connected the light with the dark, the good with the evil, without these two neither would be a threat to the other. The clown dispersed his knife and noticed Paramiere. He whistled for the rookie to join him and watch as Chris would open the path for them.

"So this was your plan after all? I'd figure you'd get bored and do away with the situation yourself." Now standing next to the clown, Paramiere would watch as the helpless digimon became helpful in their grand scheme of things.

"I don't like getting my hands dirty unless I have to or want to. Besides, Data type digimon are not in my list of interests... especially not the reptilian kinds." The clown digimon would run his white glows through his hair and wait.

"I do have a confession, I had a chance to rid ourselves of this boy, but I couldn't." The digimon would have a voice of disappointment in herself.

"I'm not surprised," the digimon would respond, making it seem as if he knew all along. "You're officially a partner to Marcus rather than an employed. You share a bond with him now and as much as you may not like to hear it, you slightly share an interest in the things that he's interested in... meaning that you..." He had to pause for a moment to think out off the possible outcomes from what he was about to say and then prepare accordingly. "you... have a certain liking for the boy. Not as Marcus does, but let's just say that you have a tolerance for him now."

"Damn, I was afraid you were going to say that." The guilmon crossed her scaled arms and sighed, not showing the aggression that Cadaiver had predicted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

All around the two MetalSeadramon were small bursts of light that turned their prey into much larger prey that could fight back now. First was the Grademon that erupted from the serpents grips as much talker warrior digimon that resembled a member of the royal knights. Second was the gunslinging demon that changed into the form of what would have easily been mistaken for the Demon Lord of Gluttony himself. Finally was the large bird who had completely changed species, changing to an angel with vibrant blue armor and a certain holiness to him that made the sea serpent quake in fear.

There end was swift, almost as if they had not previously been on the doorsteps of victory. The first that faced the Beelzemon BM and Alphamon was overcome by a black flame-like gunshot powered by ancient runes of digital magic. In a matter of moments he was destroyed, turning to stone and then crumbling as he fell in to the water below the bridge.

The second could have sworn that he was seeing two of the angel as another one with black wings had appeared next to the first. In a matter of moments, he too met his fate at the power of light and darkness combined. His defeat was a little more explosion as his body petrified and then exploded, showering the field with rocks of the once powerful dark lord digimon.

One would notice that as the rocks flew, those that hit the castle would be repelled by a near unseen force, leaving the castle and it's structures (the bridge) in tact.

With the guards gone, all that would be left for Chris would be to open the door and step in, more than passing the point of no return with strong digimon following behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------

The sounds of fighting had long since ceased, giving the Pandamon an idea that the battle was over and that the twin guard snakes had been defeated. The very idea of fighting this omnious victor had him liking his lips as he turned another corner in the west wing of the castle. The group would be moments from their destination. A dark power could be felt steadily getting closer and closer with each step taken.

The grip of darkness would only increase its hold on Marcus as he got closer. The thing on the inside of him would notice it and start to react like a baby bird seeing its mother draw closer with a delicious worm. The boy's digisoul would start to be seen crackling around his body in the orange color that had been identified as his 'other' soul.

"Someone's getting rather anxious." The pandamon would say with a slight chuckle as he cocked his head back to see Marcus with orange eyes and a growing orange soul that was not his own.

The lillymon would also notice this, but also notice that Marcus's temperature had been rising as well with beads of sweat visible on the human's forehead. "Ocelot, what... what's happening to him?"

"It's simple... the beast wants out now." He would stop for a moment and then turn to look at Marcus. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that hearing about this mysterious tamer coming for him has only increased the process."

Marcus's ears would perk up at the comment.

"Oh, so I'm right... little Marcus here has lost the ability to keep his cool knowing that someone, despite his efforts in coming quietly, is about to be in the most danger they've ever been."

"You... I'll KILL YOU!!" The boy would cry as he attempted to attack the digimon. He would stop, his legs sticking in place.

The sound of heads turning could be heard as the statues of digimon that surrounded them turned to look in Marcus's direction.

"Don't fight it now... you've allowed it some much use of your body that you didn't notice that you were slowly losing control. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that right about now, the thing on the inside of you has control over almost every part of your body except for your head." The pandamon would shake his head. "You children will never learn... come on." He would say as he continued to walk now.

Marcus's body would follow Pandamon. As he was now aware of the truth, he began to wonder for how long had he been at a loss of control and only doing as he wished because it was what both egos wanted at the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 am
Chris smiled as he watched the Metalseadramon crumble upon defeat. He had to admit seeing his digimon team up like that was quite a sight. He then looked at Cadaiver and Paramiere before heading to the bridge again "You two are coming right, I think I may need your help to save Marcus" He said. He then looked at all four of his digimon who joined him. He now took a deep breathe as he opened the door and then stepped in. Once inside he felt an overwhelming power of darkness, if he felt such a strong force he could only imagine how his digimon felt. He turned as he herd a few groans of pain and watched his digimon shrank to various low lever stanges. Dante appeared to shrink the most having changed back into his fresh stage punimon. Chris frowned as he picked up the little digimon. He turned to look at the others and saw biyomon, gatomon, and magnaangemon. All of them appeared to be fairly weak especially since none were a virus type. "are you guys alright?" He asked. They managed to force a weak smile and nod, but it was obvious they didn't like being in the tower. He looked at his digivice and noticed it was dark and appeared it wasn't working. They carefully followed the path Marcus had taken.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 pm
((Not quite that easy to get there... you'll have to navigate your way to your destination, with as little OOC knowledge as possible. Care to play a game? twisted ))

As Chris and his team of small digimon enter the castle, the odor and aura of pure evil would permeate in the air. They would enter a massive hall with entrances and exits on all sides. He would notice two different halls on the first level. In the back center would be a massive statue of an angel and devil fighting among each other and a set of stairs on each side that would lead to the second floor.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cadaiver and Paramiere watch as the door opens and feel the darkness rushing from out of the building as Chris opens the doors. They both look at each other as Chris tries once more to speak to them as if they were friends rather than enemies. Reluctantly, the two venture into the castle, keeping their distance from the boy. The make note of the change in power from Chris's digimon. Something happens to the two of them, but a change is not as noticeable in them as it is Skylar and the others.

"Well then, so much for thinking that Chris and his new found courage would get us all the way to Marcus."

"Child, you should have known that there was more to this place than a few big shots and their beastly guard serpents." Cadiaver would shake his head and walk through the castle's main floor, staying on the blood colored carpet. He made his way over to the large statue and examined it. There was a certain admiration that he had for this piece of art. "Kind of Ironic, don't you think?"

"What do you mean?" The guilmon would walk past Chris and join Cadaiver at the statue.

"This place wreaks of the demonic, but yet this one sculpture remains intact as the world sees it, good overcoming evil." He would scratch his chin as he continued to look. "I would think that it would be quite the reverse here."

"That is because as much as one would like to change things to fit their ideals, there are a few things that will never be altered." At the top of the stairs would be a rather bony creature with black wings and a wooden staff. His skin would be red and it would be apparent that he was clothed in very skiny black pants that covered his legs as tight as another layer of skin. Light from the lanterns around them would glitter off the various pieces of metallic arm that was in small areas of his body like the digimon's hands and feet. "Nonetheless, I am SkullSatamon and to what pleasure do we owe such a large group... we have become quite busy as of late, I wonder what the situation could possibly be this time." He would say as he shifted from talking to the group to talking to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------

Marcus had to merely watch as his body walked against his own accord towards there destination. At the end of the hall they had been walking for what seemed like hours, a set of golden doors would appear in the growing darkness. A line of light could be seen creeping out of the areas of the door frame.

"Aw, don't be too upset with yourself, your torture is almost over... I think." Pandamon would stand at the doors and then open them, allowing the light to flood out and overtake the darkness.

Within the doors a boy with short blond hair and shining wings would be standing or rather floating with a smile on his face. "Why hello there... Marcus. Come right in."

Marcus would groan, not wanting to go, but not really having much of a choice as the boy's voice only seemed to drive his body even further from Marcus's control.

Pandamon and Lillymon would follow behind Marcus and close the doors, resealing the light and returning the dark hall back to its previous state of morbidity.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm
(I sometimes wonder if you find some sadistic glee in doing this to me sweatdrop )

Chris looked at the two digimon as they commented on the place "Well I knew there would be a lot to this place, but I can't say I've really spent much time here" He said. He followed the two of them with his digimon. He had to admit the statue was certainly strange to find at a place like this. It was then that he herd the digimon and moved to face him, this digimon was actually something he expected to be here, although this digimon acted differently than he expected. He frowned for a moment and sighed hoping to avoid another battle "We've come here hoping to help a friend, his name is Marcus...I believe he has come to see Lucemon" He said. He looked at Cadaiver and Paramire wondering if they knew more about this place than he did. He then looked at the digimon again not sure what to make of him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:20 am
((I do, but only because I know that you can take it... the question is for how long and I told you, you won't have to worry about fights here, that would be really mean to do.))

The skeletal creature would walk do the stairs and come to me Chris, easily towering over the boy. "Hmmm... is that so?" He would begin to circle around the boy and his petit digimon and angel. "Well I can't say that I know of a Marcus, but I do know of a Lucemon... regrettably, he said that he wished not to be disturbed, not even by me, is own brother." He would stop and scratch his bony chin. "Do you have any idea why that might be?"

Cadaiver and Paramiere would step away from the group, not wanting at all to be associated with Chris and his gang of do-gooders.

((In all honesty, I want this to be an experience for you as well as it is for me... develop your character outside of the points when he's about to die. :/ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 pm
Chris had to admit he was intimidated by the skeleton-like digimons size and appearance. However, it appeared that the digimon had no intention of harming them, at least not yet. When the digimon began circling them it was apparent that his digimon were slightly unnerved, but they said nothing. When the digimon said he was brother to Lucemon Chris resisted the urge to gasp, he hadn't expected to run into a sibling of Lucemon. Chris sighed as he looked at the digimon "I have an idea, you see he sent a pandamon and a strangely colored lillymon after my friend Marcus, I believe it is due to something inside him something affecting not only his digisoul but his very being, I think....no, I know Lucemon did it to him" He said. He looked at the digimon wondering if he'd actually help them.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 pm
Ah, yes... that was always a rather found hobby of Lucy." The digimon would walk away from Chris, not at all saying that he wanted him to follow aloud, but it would be wise to if Chris wanted to hear the rest of what this digimon had to say. "I wouldn't be surprised if your so called friend was unfortunate enough to be one of his victims." If the digimon had ears they would have perked up at the sound of Chris asking about a Pandamon. "Oh, poor brother Beelzey... he too, assuming the same of Marcus, feel victim to Lucy's tests... got'em locked up in the suit of a panda he did... not to bright the reason behind it either." The SkullSatamon would chuckle as he used his staff as a walking stick to help him up the stairs. He would stop at a very large see-through door at the top of the stairs, not yet on either the east or west wing. "So I take it you want to see Lucy?"

----------------------------------------------------

On first glance, Paramiere would not like this SkullSatamon simply because of how nice it was. She would cross her arms and stare at it, keeping watch in case something was to go amuk.

On the other hand, ChaosPiedmon would be the complete opposite, finding a certain liking in the deviled digimon. He would be quick to follow it with his eyes and then in actual movements and the digimon moved up the stairs. He and Paramiere would keep behind Chris and company.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:18 pm
Chris took a moment before actually following the digimon, as strange as it sounded he felt he could trust the digimon, at least for now. He didn't like the idea of anyone making a game of the lives of others. He was sure Lucemon had a twisted sense of humor. He was quiet until the digimon asked him a question and he nodded "Yes, I'd like to see Lucemon, can you show me where he is or at least lead me in the right direction?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:36 pm
"Well then, we must move on then if you want to make the show. I here that his works of art are really quite interesting." The digimon would start to walk up the left set of stairs, using both walking stick and guard rail as he walked. "I wonder what he has in mind for a human or rather... is this Marcus a human or a digimon with a yggdrasil-forsaken nickname?" Despite how most society when use the lord and forsaken in the same sentence, SkullSatamon's was quite tamer without a hint of aggression in his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 pm
Chris looked at him and frowned he didn't like the idea of it being a work of art, but he supposed in some minds it could seem like that. When he asked what Marcus was Chris smiled a bit "He is a human" He said. He had no way of knowing that wasn't entirely true. He made sure he and his digimon continued to follow the digimon. "I hope you don't mind me asking...and I really am greatful, but why do you want to help me?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 pm
The SkullSatamon would stop in his progress at the question and then look back with a look of surprise on his black face. "If asked a question, would you not give an answer? If asked to do something that was in your power, would you not do it, just for the sake of having some sort of peace with yourself and the other?" The digimon would shake his head and then tap the base of his staff on the carpeted stairs. "You humans are quite odd, I don't see how you have not yet destroyed each other with all this confrontation that you cause with petty antics and whatnot." He would turn from the boy and continue to walk. "If you ask to go somewhere and see someone and I have an answer to both, I will do what I can because I'm not one for confrontation." The digimon would ascend into the West wing, up a spiraling staircase and then enter a much brighter room with statues of digimon, lined against a near white wall that only reflected the light of the many candle sources.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus would step forward towards the angel and look at him with a glare of anger. His body would be burning as the orange colored aura flickered around his body like the starts of a soon-to-come fire.

"My, my, my... look at you. I almost didn't recognize you, you've grown well." Lucemon would come to stand, no longer floating, and would walk around the boy as he inspected him. "Overuse of darksoul has done you well, your features have been modeled by it. You no longer have that naive, innocent look that you had three years ago. How have you been?" The boy would chuckle and return to standing in front of him.

"I would have been better without--"

"The thing inside of you?" Lucemon would interrupt. "Yes, I dare say that your growth was because of it... otherwise, you'd probably be dead by now. I'm surprised that you've managed to stay sane."

"It wasn't easy, but... like you said, I've changed."

Lucemon would sit on air again and cross his fingers in his lap. "That you have and now it's time to collect the results of my little experiment." Lucemon would point one hand at Marcus and then raise it slowly.

"What tha?!" Marcus would be shocked as he was lifted from off the ground. "Put... Put me down!" He would cry.

"Hmph... you can't keep it inside you, ya know? Otherwise, you will be consumed as it eats its way out of you." The angel would then rise and begin to walk towards the boy and then thrust his other hand into the boy's chest, an aura of digicode, coding his pale, white hand.

"GAK....GAAAAAH!!" Marcus would scream as the hand entered him. The digital pain of it all would cause his digisoul to ignite like a wildfire, consuming both him and Lucemon. "St... STOP... IT HURTS!!" He cries like a child being tormented physically.

"Oh stop your whining, it'll only take... a second." The angel's smile would fade into a frown of frustration as his hand would start to dig inside of Marcus's chest, in search of the digitama that he laid inside of the boy so long ago. "Well... this is a bit of a surprise." He would say as something black and corroded would begin to sprout from the hole.

Black tendrils would slowly start to wiggle and around the boy's digital wound. It would appear as if there was a dark creature taking habitation inside of Marcus's body and it had been nurtured well by the darksoul, causing it to become corrupt and evil.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games