Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:15 am
Kazu dropped to the floor, sweat dripping from his brow. He was panting in exhaustion his Digi-Soul aura had worn him out. He watched as the ooze sizzled out of existance and the Pseudo-Marcus fell to the floor. Lifeless.
"Oh God..."
Kazu felt shivers running down his spine as the Masked Dragon roared. He rolled over to face the beast, watching as the three orbs spiralled down towards him. They cracked open and Zerimon, Chicchimon and Piedmon fell, unconcious to the floor. Kazu stared at them for a few seconds, disbelief soon evaporating. He began to laugh, quietly at first, then a full blown haughty bellow. Even looking at the Dragon barely faultered his fit of laughter. He came to a close, holding his Digimon close to him.
"Looks like it's over guys..."
He looked up at the Dragon. His smile now gone.
"Ok... So I passed. What happens now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 pm
"Passed? Who said anything about you passing anything?" The body in the form of Marcus would vanish from sight. "Your confidence and utter stubbornness amuses me greatly. To me, you are but a fly waiting to be crushed." The dragon would stop it's roaring and look down at the boy. Flames would start to seep from its bared fangs and glowing eyes would look down at the boy. "If I really wanted to, I could kill you known and eat you, but... I've grown fond of you and you pestiferous nature." His tail would whip behind him from side to side. "Now then... what do you plan to do now, since you have asked your questions and other such requests. Also, I have yet to ear of any supposed information that you have acquired. I have no use for it, but I won't turn it down."

----------------------------

Pandamon would make his way down the dark corridors where multiple darkknightmon would stand at attention along the walks. He would walk briskly down the red carpeted halls, tense as if he were expecting to be attacked again. He steadily came closer to the library where Kazu and Lucemon had once been.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 am
Kazu took a nervous step backwards as the body vanished and flames began to well up from the Dragon. He certianly did not like the sounds of being eaten.
"What I'm going to do now huh?"
Kazu looked down at the unconcious Digimon around him, then at his own hands.
"Well first thing's first. I'm going to get the hell out of here, then I'm going somwhere sunny."
This amused him a little and a small smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth.
"I suppose now I know I can handle it... I'll train. Learn to use my Digi-Soul so that the next time I meet Marcus, I'll be able to face him on an even field"
Kazu then looked up, straight into the glowing eyes of the Dragon.
"As for what I know, and like you say, how much use it is to you, I'll tell you. Fair is fair after all."
Kazu took a deep breath, this was very risky, but he had witnessed His powers and remained cautiously optemistic.
"Well... I'm sure you're aware that Yggdrasil, the Creator and Deletor of this world, exists in another plain of existance. One that cannot be reached by conventional methods. As you so rightly said earlier, the only way to meet him, is to die."
Kazu waved his hands at the gaping hole in his leather jacket's back. The bloodied shirt with the hole exposing his torso and the various blood stains on his trousers.
"As you can see, I'm pretty battered and covered in blood, but I'm sure you can see; no injury to my person, aside from a mark left from that goop, is on me. That is because I died."
Kazu's face fell solemn, remembering the day.
"As that clone-thing said, he'd have to kill me again, it was Marcus that ended my life. As my mind drifted, it entered the personal-space where the complexities of the human mind are stored when they enter the Digital World. Normally through death the person will remain unaware but thanks to this guy--"
Kazu patted Piedmon on the shoulder.
"--I woke up. By clinging to him as my mind was destroyed, a part of me managed to float into the wider ether, the realm of Yggdrasil. There he stopped Piedmon from trying to kill him without lifting a finger, then proceeded to reconstruct my mind while this little fellow--"
This time Kazu ruffled the sleeing Chichhimon's head.
"--Repaired my physical body. I was sent back to this world, alive and kicking, fully healed."
Kazu sighed,
"So that's the first thing: How to reach Yggdrasil. But the second thing is this; What He told me."
Kazu locked his eye's onto the Dragon once again.
"He told me he was resting. Waiting for the day when he would come back... And delete the Digital World. Destroy everything that everyone here has worked so hard towards and rebuild it from scratch... I don't know about you but I think that's a pretty Harrowing Message..."
Kazu broke eye contact from the demonic, flame spewing Dragon and returned his gaze to the three Digimon around him.
"So thats that. My information is on how someone can reach Yggdrasil; by implanitng their ssance into a human's mind then having th strength to survive the two-dimensional trips after death. And then the message he gave to me, about an impending apocalypse for the Digital World. I hope you can glean something from what I have told you."
Kazu gave the Dragon a heartfelt bow, hoping he would be allowed to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:04 am
There would be silence from the beast now as he listened to what Kazu had to say. Then there would a flash from the golden sphere in lucemon's hands and all the light would be removed from the room. A wisp of wind and their would be light once more raining down from a hanging chandelier that would tell Kazu that they were back in the library. Lucemon would also be present and suspended in mid air taking another sip from his tea cup, apparently refilled in Kazu's absence. His chair would return to the floor as he also returned his cup to its saucer. "Ah... that was refreshing." He would move to place his cup and saucer to a nearby table and then rest his hand on clasped hands and pale knuckles. "Child... you are but a fool. While this information is quite interesting, it is most definitely useless to me." He sighs. "Do you remember what I told you about the each of us having a role to play? That is His role and there is nothing that a single denizen of this world can do about it. Those with Duties have nothing to fear as we will simply be remade to carry out the roles we were programmed with. However, those with little to no purpose may have something to fear." He would chuckle at the thought of meaningless digimon being wiped from existence only to be replaced by, hopefully, more useful creatures. He would look up at the ceiling, passed the chandelier, and stare at the painting of Lucemon in his ultimate state being surrounded by members of the other important groups... the royal knights, the great angels, et cetera. He would then look back down at Kazu. "You've wasted my time with this matter, but... I like you. You intrigue me with your overly optimistic personality that rings of the cliche ideals of every single human being in this hellish realm." He extends a hand that points to a near by door. "Be on your way and take your pets with you."

An idea would pop into his head as he directed Kazu to the exit. "Oh and if you see someone in an outrageous panda suit, on your way out... tell him that I'll see him now." He smiled with an innocent smile that only someone of pure evil could manage to pull off.

--------------------------------------------------

Ocelot drew closer to the hidden library doors and then jumped to the ceiling as they reopened. He could feel the power of the very being that cursed him resonating from within. He could also feel another power that seemed to be trying to counter the much stronger one.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:54 am
Kazu sheilded his eyes as a wind swept around him, blocking all light and then wisping him away. A bright light shone, peking out from behind his hands Kazu recognised the library. He looked to see his tea cup re-filled. He gladly took it and downed it's contents, the warm liquid heating him all over after his dark experience. He listened to Lucemon as he called him a fool, and that those with duties were to be re-born after the Deletion...
"I... I'm sorry for wasting your time..."
At the mentionof Lucemon 'Liking' Kazu he was relieved. He supposed that was the closest thing he would get to praise from this vastly powerful being. Kazu nodded and got to his feet. Zerimon, Chicchimon and Piedmon groaned in usion as they cam too.
"But... I don't wanna go to school today..."
"But I'm sleeeeeeepy..."
"Fools... I need my... Beauty sleep."
Kazu chuckled and roused them, they shook the sleep out of their eyes and smiled widely to see their Tamer ok. Zerimon and Chicchimon dove onto Kazu's shoulders and nuzzled and hugged him while Piedmon offered a moody nod. Kazu turned to Lucemon.
"Well if what you say is true... Then I'll have to make sure that me and my friends will have to find a purpose to make sure we don't get deleted!"
A warm smile spread across Kazu face, he bowed to the Lucemon, Piedmon following his lead and doing likewise.
"Thank you for your hospitality and for answering my questions and showing me what the Ultimate Darkness is. I very much appreciate it."
As he went to leave Kazu caught Lucemon's parting words. He nodded, walking out into the dark corridor.

As he entered the corridor Kazu let out a long, relieved sigh. He'd done it. What he came here to do, and he had learned on this trip also. He closed his eyes threw both hands into the air and stretched, throwing his head back and yawning.
"Well we survived guys... I think it's about time we had a vacation..."
Kazu opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling.
"..."
Kazu was looking at a panda. A panda holding onto the ceiling. After a few seconds his Digimon also looked up to see what Kazu was looking at.
"What on earth?"
"So yeah there's a panda up there..."
"Uuuh huu..."
Kazu dropped his arms and tilted his head to one side. Lucemon's words rang in his ears.
"Ohhh! Umm hey, excuse me! I think Lucemon is ready to see you now."
The panda certianly didn't look like a Virus type. Kazu hoped he would be ok...
"Good luck with whatever it is your seeing him for."
Kazu gave the panda a wave and headed off down the dark corridors, re-tracing his steps past the knightmon statues.

After 10 or so minutes of walking Kazu had finally found the front foyer. He gave a satisfied chuckle and headed down the ornate stairwell, looking at the warring angel and demon statue. He came around and stopped before it.
"Why are we stopping? We should leave..."
Kazu nodded to Zerimon, he bowed to the statue.
"May you two keep the balance for eternity..."
With that Kazu about turned and exited through the giant, ornate front entrance to the Tower and into the snow covered landscape outside. As soon as he had left the castle a bright light erupted from his Digi-Vice. Chicchimon chirrped in joy and dove off Kazu's shoulder, being engulfed by a bright light as he Digivolved. What landed was Buraimon, the Bird-Samurai. He cricked his neck and laughed heartily.
"Ohh master! It is good to have returned to this form! I feel so alive!"
Piedmon scoffed at him.
"Pah, show off... Look I'm really tired, Kazu may I return to Sanctuary?"
Kazu smiled at the pair.
"Of course. Go ahead and head on back. Let the others know what happened and that I'm ok. Remember most of them are still heavily injured from the recent battles. Zerimon, do you want to head off too?"
The little blob shook his head.
"Nuh-uh! I'm going to stay with you! Those two might be tired but all I've done is sit around! I'm still ready to fight!"
Kazu smiled and held out his Digivice to Piedmon and Buraimon.
"Ok folks, off you pop."
Piedmon said nothing, simply breaking down into orbs of light and being absorbed into the Digivice, Buraimon gave a respectful bow, said:
"Thank you master."
And then did the same. Kazu frowned,
"He's gotta stop calling me that..."
Zerimon shrugged and jumped onto the floor.
"I suppose it's his choice eh? Now then, let's see if I remember..."
Kazu gave the blob a quizzical look. Zerimon fidgeted for a second before glowing brightly.
"Woah!"
The light vanished and a Terriermon stood in his place.
"Darn it I was hoping for Golden Armour..."
Kazu laughed and picked up the Bunny-Digimon.
"Aww, there, there. We only use Golden Armour in battle's because the Digi-Armour was made by my light, for protective useage only. You'll be fine as a Terriermon for now."
Terriermon huffed and scrambld onto Kazu's shoulder. Kazu looked around the outside of the Tower. It was a mess, large chunks were missing out of the ground, burnt stone and great scratches were all over the place. Clearly a battle had ensued. Kazu scratched his head as he walked through the scarred grounds and towards the exit.
"Was this... All from that pandamon?"
Terriermon shurgged and pointed at the rest of The Underworld.
"Come on, we've got a ways to go before we're clear of danger, it's not safe for either of us down here. Especially with you reeking of evil."
Kazu gave the Bunny an indignant look.
"What do you mean?"
Terriermon giggled.
"Never mind, lets just hurry."
Kazu gave a curt laugh and nodded, wobbling Terriermon on his head.
"Lets get going. I need to see the sun again..."
With that they left the Tower, the pinicle of Evil within the Digital World, and the Place which Kazu would forever remember as where he fought against the deepest possible darkness... And won.

[[Exit Kazu and Terriermon to The Underworld]]

((Thanks for all the help Liger! Now to draw this chapter to a close...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:34 am
Ocelot was both amused and disappointed that his attempts to hide had been foiled. He nodded at the boy and made his way towards the door that led to the library. He followed the boy with his eyes, making sure that the human would have left before he continued any further. Once gone, the Pandamon made his way into the library. He was not at all amused by the light and the structure as he had onced lived here himself. "Pah... still stuck to your ridiculous books."

"And you're just as ignorant as before." The demon lord would not even bother to look up from his book as he spoke. "I would have figured that punishment in the life of another would curve your mood, if only a little."

"No such luck! It only made me more angry with you high and mighty pricks!" the pandamon would clench his fist and shake it at the boy digimon.

"Then why not get revenge? Is that not why you came back?" Lucemon sighed, not at all affected by the digimon's threats. "You came all this way, dealt with enemy digimon and even went as far as to break my favorite toy!" The aura of Lucemon's growing irritation would radiate through the room. Oddily, the boy's facial composure would remain the same despite the amount of energy he was giving off. "If I didn't already have plans for you, I would kill you right not and rid the digital world of your irritants...." Lucemon would close his book, cool his anger, and then stand to walk towards Pandamon.

Ocelot would unconsciously walk backwards as if his legs were acting on their own. "Pla... plan?" the panda would asking in confusion and slight fear.

"Uh-huh..." He would say with a smile. "Kazu Matsumoto, surely you met him on your way in. He has brought me some rather troubling news regarding an even more annoying p***k... Yggdrasil."

The Pandamon's legs would stop at the sound of that name. It would be as if his original self were responding to the name and recalling the shared desire that all the demon lords had for their... creator. "And how might you wish that I look into this situation given the state that you've put me in?"

"Hmmm... that might be a problem." Lucemon would stop in front of the panda digimon and look up into its big eyes. "I neither have any intention on sending you off to confront the brute nor do I, in the least, have any desire to free you of your prison; I like it too much and a wild beast like you needs to be controlled in some form or fashion." Lucemon chuckled and then jumped back and into the air, spreading out his six pairs of white wings. "No, no, no... my plan is to send you off to find our little test subject... bring him here to me so that we can finish the transformation. Once that is done, we can begin to prepare him for when we send him out on his genocidal suicide against all the tamers that have plagued this world. HAHAHAHA!"

The pandamon would cross his arms and look up at the maniacal angel boy. "And if he resists?"

"At this point, I highly doubt that he'll resist the call to darkness. The entity inside of him must be trying to claw its way out by now." Lucemon stopped his laughing and pointed towards the door. "Beelzemon... you are dismissed."

Hating the fact that he was called by his real name despite his external appearance, he nodded and then hit the ground. On impact, he would kick up a small cloud of gray smoke and then vanish on his way to find the said target.

[Ocelot exits to Drive City]  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:05 pm
The gate to the dark spiral open as several digimon leave three are known as the Grimm’s family though not real brothers or sister, not even the same type of digimon but three friends who got called it by those who knew them one was Ba’al a Beelzemon BM the other was Pine a Puppetmon and the last was rookie knowing as Oceanus a betamon where being lead out of the castle by three mummymon at either side and one in front the other digimon with was no other than Skull Satamon following suit behind his cane in hand as crouched over body moves slowly like an old man to make sure the three are throwing out of the castle once and for all Pines last prank had gone slightly wrong against his un expecting victim as it could be seen from the Female demon lord lean out the window her hair singed, hands in the air yelling and screaming down at them pine’s grin widened as she watched the antics of lilithmon be seen by all near the castle.

As they exited the area the mummymon lined up behind the Skull Satamon as he cleared his throat before speaking with rough elderly gentlemanly voice “as decreed from the Lady Lilithmon all three of you have been evicted from the actions of Puppetmon and her prank on the lady Lilithmon causing a small explosion in which caused to burn her hair and clothing, with several other warnings you have gone too far and if you try to enter you shall be captured and left for the Demon lords to decide your fate.” After finishing he coughed roughly before looking to Beelzemon BM “sorry my old friend I tried everything for you to stay but as you give your word that Pine and her pranks would stop, she had to make an example of you to sorry.” Ba’al looked over nodding knowing his skills as demon lord’s bounty hunter he could fine work easy enough in the underworld as long as pine acted more mature. They all turned and headed towards the underworld city for the mean time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 pm
[Ocelot and Jou enter Spiral Castle with Marcus]

The group of digimon and human walked passed another human and his partners without saying a word. Marcus looked back at the boy, wondering what his reason was for coming to Spiral Castle... it didn't matter though, very soon nothing would matter.

As the group walked, they passed through a marble garden where everything made out of this hardened substance, even the trees. They came up to a wooden bridge with two stone pillars on either side with the image of a serpent spiraled around both.

Ocelot was the first to approach and step on the bridge and trigger the twin statues. "Damn, Lucy... if one wasn't enough, he made two this time. Eh-hem." The digimon coughed and pulled down on the zipper on his back, allowing his wings to erupt followed by the rest of his body. In moments a Beelzemon stood with the panda suit in one hand. "Beelzemon BM, ex-demon lord of Gluttony... requesting an audience with Lucemon, Demon Lord of Pride. I bear gifts for the lord."

There would be silence followed by the sound of doors unlocking. "You may proceed." the statues with red eyes would say in unison.

Ocelot would gesture for the others to come behind him and enter the castle. The doors would close behind them and click as they locked behind him.

An aura of darkness would engulf all three persons, causing Ocelot to become weak and have to retreat into his suit. Marcus would groan and feel the power of darkness overwhelm him. He would notice that his digivice screen was pitch black as if some force was telling him that he could not use it for the remainder of the visit. Lillymon too would feel exceptionally weak as she was a data type and did not cope too well with such areas despite her rather dark and morbid nature.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Enter Paramiere and Cadaiver from Spiral Castle]

The guilmon, Paramiere, would dash off now that she was free of pedestrians. Now in the open she would take shelter behind a tree peering over to see Marcus disappearing into the depths of the castle. She there was life in the statues, more than likely guards.

"So what do we have, chief?"
"Two sentinal digimon, more than likely placed to guard the castle residents." The guilmon would continue to peak from behind the marble tree and then pull back. "Getting in might be a little harder than I thought." She would turn with her back to the tree and would look up to the clown. "Where's your lover boy?"

"Dealing with that Chris fellow. If we're lucky, he killed them."
"Hmph, you sure about that?" the reptile would shake her head. "Never trust those angel types."
"I know mom, but I think... I think he might be the one." He would say jokingly.

"Oh Yggdrasil!!" She would comment, slamming her palm against her red forehead.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:51 pm
[Enter Chis and his digimon from Underworld]

Chris looked as digimon and smiled glad to be surrounded by digimon who wanted to help him save Marcus. He knew that this wouldn't be easy, but he was ready to do what he had to for Marcus. They now walked through the marble garden and he had to admit it unnerved him a bit, but he had to keep moving. "Guys looks like this is the point of no return, be ready for anything" He said. His digimon responded with a nod. He took no notice of Cadaiver and Paramiere. They soon reached the bridge and he took a deep breath before sighing and stepping onto the bridge. "I am the tamer Chris Shadowheart, I come seeking the tamer known as Marcus, I'm ready to do what I need to in order to enter" He said. The serpent statues truly made him uneasy. His digimon stood near him ready for whatever was about to enter. Chris's corrupted Digisoul then flashed. He hoped his digisoul would show he could enter.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm
((They don't know of a Marcus... they're new as the last statue was destroy.))

There would be no reaction to the boy's words. It would be as if no one was there to listen to his pleas. Suddenly, Red eyes would flash from both statues. "There is an unfamiliar scent at the foot of Spiral Castle. State your purpose or suffer deletion!" a voice would call out. Neither state would move yet, but the glowing red jewels they had for eyes would glow ominously.

------------------------------------------------------

Paramiere would watch as the boy and his team of digimon would move to the statue. She would notice that the MagnAngemon was with him. "See... I told ya. You can never trust those angelic types." needing to get closer, the guilmon would dart from behind one tree to another that was even closer so that she could hear the conversation.

The clown digimon, Cadaiver, groans at the sight of Demios fraternizing with the enemy. He would feel slightly betrayed by the sight but then come to expect it. "So what do we do now?"

"Obviously, we wait for them to open the path and then take off behind him." She would lean in close to get a good view of a show that was ensured. "If we're lucky, they'll eat him and Marcus will be left alone."

"Oooh, I like that...but then... how will we get in?"

-------------------------------------------------

Inside the castle Marcus would follow behind the Pandamon and Lillymon. He'd look around at the eerie castle, memories slowly returning to him. He look forward and notice a statue, made of marble, of an angel and devil fighting amongest one another. He would also notice how the many halls were lit by lanterns that looked like miniture imps, holding candle sticks. "Never thought I'd be back here so soon..."

"Make a deal with the devil and he'll soon come to you to collect."

"Don't remind me." He would say with a sarcastic chuckle to try and lighten up the mood.

The group would walk along black tiled floors that were lined with blood red carpet. The carpet would be meant to show the different paths that one could take while in the castle. On the ground floor would be two halls to the left and right as well as a set of staircases that led to the second floor. The stairs would be on either side of the statue. It would be silent, no music playing, as if the very castle were in a moment of silence for the events about to take place.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:06 pm
Chris sighed as the statues asked him to state his purpose. He sighed, but remembered what Marcus had told him, he knew who he needed to see although he knew it wouldn't be easy. "I am here to see Lucemon, he has a friend of mine and I want him back" He said. He looked at his digimon who nodded feeling a fight were coming.

Demios meanwhile noticed the two digimon sneaking towards them "Well look who wasn't invited to the party" He said a bit coldly. He looked at them "So you know Marcus and yet you'd have me kill a tamer who seeks to help yours" He said. He frowned he knew they were dark digimon, but he had hoped they'd at least seek to prevent their tamers demise. "Why wouldn't you seek to save your tamer...are you truly that cold hearted?" He asked. He looked at Cadaiver and frowned again he had actually liked the clown for some reason. "I seek to help one who would risk his life for another....do you two hold such honor or do you seek to further your own agenda" He said coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 pm
There would be silence as the boy's worlds were analyzed then there would be a shifting of rocks as the statues came to life. Their stone bodies would begin to uncoil from around the statues and they would speak in unison, "That which belongs to the master cannot be taken. Attempts at retrieval is worthy of death. Leave this place or perish!" At the end of their speech, two now living MetalSeadramon would stair down at the group. Stone would begin to fall into the water below, revealing metallic armor that would shimmer in the light from above. Their serpentine bodies would move down the pillar, across the bridge and in front of the doors.

-------------------------------------------

Paramiere would marvel at the sight as she remained hidden behind one of the trees. She would smirk knowing that she was more than strong enough to take the both of them, but then realized that without Marcus, she was nothing.

"Wow... would you look at that! You'd think that with guards like that, they'd be protecting something really important!"

"Fool, do you not know who lives in there?" Paramiere would crane her neck around to glare at the clown with slight fear in her eyes. "This very castle is home to the Demon Lords and I think that Pandamon was one of them. How else would he get in with having to go through them?!"

Both digimon would turn back when they heard that they were being addressed. The two chaos digimon would frown towards him, not wanting to return an answer.

"Ignorant pup, who are you to ask us why we do the things that we do?" The chaosPiedmon, despite Guilmon's wishes, would step from behind the tree and glare at the MagnAngemon.

-----------------------------------------------------

The sounds from outside could be heard from inside the castle. The tremors caused for the group to halt their progress to the second floor

"Hmph, looks like I was right. We were being followed." Ocelot turned and glared at the lillymon for a moment. "I doubt those guards will be able to hold them back, seems they get weaker and weaker every time they go out to replace them." The pandamon patted his belly as he recalled how he devoured the last one when he found out about the flaws to his new state. 'Probably a friend of yours."

Marcus stopped and looked back at the door knowing all too well who it was. At first he figured Luca and the others were back to get him, but then his mind went to the one that he least wanted to be here. Dammit Chris, what did I do to deserve you? He thought to himself.

"Know who it is, don't you?" The pandamon said with a chuckle as he crossed his arms. "No matter, it won't be long till we're at the library... best we hurry and get there least He worry and come for you personally."

With that fact known, a fear would come over him just as the aura of the cause had. Marcus wanted least of all for Lucemon to know that Chris had somehow slipped from his grips. If he did, his plan to get back at the angel would fail.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:47 pm
Demios looked at the two of them as the spoke "I, like the tamer here, know who lives here, but somethings are more important than fear...I know that you are virus's but if someone were important to you, wouldn't you try everything you could to save them" He said. He frowned as he herd Cadaver and shook his head "I thought we were friends...I was hoping that you two were more than to mischievous digimon and would help save someone important to you" He said his voice actually showing hurt. However, he then noticed the metal seadramon. He turned to see what Chris was capable of.

Chris frowned he knew it'd come to this, but he was ready "well guys it looks like we've met with our first obstacle" He said. He looked at his partners and frowned "Lets go guys" he said. He then held his digivice up "Digivolution Activate!" He said. Suddenly his digimon glowed as Artemis became Beelzemon, Skylar became Phoenixmon, and Dante became Grademon. He hoped they'd be able to handle the two digimon.

Artemis smirked "Is this all, its hardly even enough for play time" He said. He then pulled his guns out "Double impact" He said as he began firing at the two of them. He was ready to do his best to fight the two of them, but his real fear was once they got inside, he had herd rumors of what went on inside the tower, many of them were horrid.

Skylar smirked as he flew into the air he had wanted to stretch his wings a bit anyway. "You really think we're going to leave that easily I think that metal is on a little too tight" He said. He then closed his eyes and built up energy before firing his crimson fire attack. It sent a large amount of flames rushing at the two digimon. They may have been a water attribute but they still were made of metal.

Dante waited he knew what going into that open fire of attacks at close range could do. He was sure that if they tried to come at them, then he'd rush in ready for battle. He looked at Chris and did his best to smile "Don't worry we can handle these metal heads" He said. He then pulled his swords out ready for trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:48 pm
Paramiere stayed out of the way knowing that once Cadaiver got going, he was not one to be easily stopped. Besides in the face of ultimates and megas, a rookie like her self would not be of any help.

"You Vaccine types are all the same... blind and ignorant to the truth. All beings are selfish in the end, whether it be in the beginning or in the end, some where along the line, we only shoot to better ourselves." Despite the action going on, the clown had felt the urge to pull the angel aside and give him a piece of his already broken mind."I have no friends! in the world we live in there are no friends, only temporary truces as we each set out to complete our own selfish ordeals" A knife would appear in one of Cadaiver's hands and would then start to float upward. "Would I try to save them, no I would not... they probably deserved it anyways!" With that, the clown would sweep his hand outward and launch the knife at the angel's back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bullets would at first bounce off the twin digimon's armor, leaving imprints where they had hit. Even for the power of Beelzemon, it would take more than a few shots to penetrate their reinforced armor. The two snakes would laugh at their efforts and then feel fire falling down on them. One the snakes would look up and notice where it was coming from.

"PERISH!!!" It would cry out as it launched a massive beam at the digimon. "RIVER OF POWER!!"

The second serpent would heave backwards and then fire large chunks of ice at those that were still grounded, "Giga Ice Blast!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The tremors would only grow worse as the battle outside continued. One would be able to hear the audible gun shots from Artemis's attacks.

Marcus would know for a fact now that it was Chris outside as he took at turn on the stairs and heads into the West Wing, on the second floor.

The groups enters into a well lit room where statues of Knightmon with rather evil looking features guard the halls with ax in hand. One would wonder if they two were living digimon watching to be activated by an unwanted presence.

"Won't be long till we're there. You nervous?"

"Not at all... I got over that the moment I realized that there was nothing I could do about it."

"Aww... but I like it when you're nervous. It's so fun to watch them squirm." The lillymon would hover around the tamer and chuckle.

Marcus would sigh, his eyes orange, "Well I hate to inform you of this, but that Marcus, the nervous one, vanished a long time ago."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:12 pm
Demios looked at the deranged clown and frowned it was obvious the clown was hurt and had never truly felt friendship or caring. "...your wrong" He said simply. He looked at him "It's true that everyone can be selfish and uncaring towards others, but I believe that everyone also has the potential to do good in their lives, sure we lose our way but just because we lose our way doesn't mean we are unable to find our way back to the light" He said this time his voice had sympathy for Cadaiver. He took one of the clowns hands and frowned "I can feel that you've had a tough life, but that doesn't mean that the entire world is as bad as you see it" He said. As a surprise Demios took his visor down showing his bright blue eyes to Cadaiver however he then felt the sharp knife in his back. He coughed for a moment and his eyes seem to dim slightly "No one deserves to die alone..." His voice was weakened "...I want you to know....even if it was for a short time...I was your friend" He said. He then herd a sound and noticed an ice chunk flying towards them he quickly used his remaining strength to shove Cadaiver out of the way before taking the full impact of the strike and be sent crashing into several marble plants rather painfully.

Skylar frowned as the beam flew at him. He quickly flew out of the way as best he could, however his tail was struck in the process. "You irritating metal ingrates!" He yelled. He quickly flew at them "Sky attack!" He yelled as he struck the one who had attacked him with his wings and talons before flying high in the sky again and blasting a large amount of fire at it again. "Why don't you pests ever learn to go away" He said.

Dante frowned as he saw the ice coming and quickly grabbed Chris before diving to safety. He carefully sat him down "Don't worry Chris we'll have this over before you know it" He said. He then turned and rushed at the Metalseadramon not under fire. He then jumped and swung his swords "Cross blade!" He yelled as he began to slice at the digimon.

Artemis however upon seeing the incoming ice decide to help out a nearby virus digimon Paramire. He quickly grabbed her and jumped to safety narrowly dodging the ice. He sat her down next to Chris "Please try to keep him from getting hurt" He said. Artemis then followed Dante's idea and rushed at the same digimon Dante was attacking and jumped at him once he got close he aimed his gun at him "Chaos flare!" He yelled as he began firing from close range. He knew that Metalseadramon might have trouble attacking targets if they were close to him since most of his attacks were made for distance.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games