Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:24 am
Deora blinked her wide eyes a bit as she took in Trinity's story. Had she been so focused on training that she'd missed all that? She really needed to get out more. Or maybe she should look into distancing herself from all this excitement. No, that would be wrong. These people took her in when she had nothing. They'd helped her discover the potential of her power. Now that that potential was unlocked, she felt obliged to stick around to help.

"I...I don't know what to say after that. I haven't had much to speak of compared to that. I guess that could be seen as a good thing." She answered hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:30 pm
Trinity smiled briefly at her answer. She patted Deora's shoulder and said, "I'm glad you're alright and I could bring you back safely."

After a moment she checked her phone for possible messages from Theo. She looked to Gidget and asked, "Hey Gidg do you know where Theonis went by chance?

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

The Count of Monte Carlo

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:08 pm
Nova Blancke
"I have made a deal with Dusk and I intend to uphold it. So I can not let you do that."Legio responded.

"Step two."

Freya raised her right knee slowly and said, "Step..."

The golden aura enveloped her right foot and she slammed her heel into the ground with a, literally., explosive, "...two!"

A golden burst blasted from her heel and shattered the floor into dozens of pieces. She used the momentum to launch herself up and toward Legio with a forward spinning axe kick that left a spiraling trail of gold aura around her. She had predicted that he may try to keep himself afloat with his psychic powers, but she was aiming to send him on a direct line to Hell with her kick.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:26 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo

Ako caught her without a second thought, and hugged her tight. There was a moment in that fight where he didn't know if he'd see her again. To have her back in his arms made all his hurts and worries disappear.

Gidget squeezed him once more before pulling her head next to his and whispering, "I need to catch them up, but I need you to stick around more. I wont be long."

She wiggled out of his grasp and looked to Trinity first.

"He left with Rydia to respond to a distress call not far from here. They should be back shortly. I'd suggest shadow hopping to him, but he could be airborne."

She then turned her attention to the kids. When she laid eyes on Kerana, her face became saddened. "Sorry about that, kiddo. When it comes to Ako my heart can go ahead of my brain. I'm glad you got a leads on your folks, but...there something I have to tell you, and you're gonna wanna sit down before you hear it."

She rolled a badly shot office chair over to Kerana, took a deep breath, and got down to eye level with the fox girl.

"It...it's about Alec." she started.

"The fear gas that Trinity was talking about, it caused a lot of people to die of fear. His heart...it was just wasn't strong enough. I'm sorry."

Kerana

Deora_Alvarez

Rikki Tikki Travi

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:06 am

Kerana had a sinking feeling the moment Gidget suggested that she should take a seat. She sat down and tried to brace herself. But the moment she mentioned his heart.. the tears started to flow uncontrollably cat_crying

Part of her did not want to believe this. She was giving him some clover cookies earlier. They made so many plans together to get him looking forward to the day they would release him. She would always tried to make the best of it. She was planning to see him when she got back to Valhalla. She hugged Gidget and cried on her shoulder. "Alec... he... he.. he died alone... I was supposed to be there for him... so that he wouldn't..." *sniff* She had hoped that that when he got better that they would be together a while. Perhaps get married if things went so well and grow old together.

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:31 am
When she slowly raised her knee, Legio was ready. It was quite a tell. Despite having knowledge on fights and how to properly fight, he felt it was better to discover the ways himself. Right now, he was growing, learning.

Legio levitated slightly backwards in order to barely dodge the axe kick. What would she do next?

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:16 pm
Nova Blancke
"Ooohhhh, now that is interesting. She doesn't come out anymore like your or Theressa?" Alexavier asked as his interests piqued.

Thea shook her head anxiously and said, "No. The things the people did made her hurt, and sad, and angry, and afraid all together. She hides, from everything, because she hates everything. But there are words that make her come out. When she comes out, she wants to hurt everything."

She shuffled over to the bed Cassandra had been sleeping on and sat on the end of it.

"She can't be happy anymore, so I am happy for her. She doesn't want to be hurt anymore, so Theresa hurts for her."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:19 pm
Nova Blancke
"And I didn't ask for any of this either but right now Daedelus is on the hunt for Meta humans like us. You'd either be killed or experimented on. Either way your life would be over. And I will not have you survive all of those monsters just to be killed here. You may not like it but you are all my responsibility now." Theo responded as they continued to speed away.

"And...do you want these kids to lose someone else today?"

Ravan grit her teeth and looked away from Theonis to the in his tow. They were starving, sleep deprived, frightened, and in a world completely alien to them. They were going to need her help.

"Tch...fine. But don't expect any thanks from me." she grumbled.

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:11 am
Kerana

Kerana had a sinking feeling the moment Gidget suggested that she should take a seat. She sat down and tried to brace herself. But the moment she mentioned his heart.. the tears started to flow uncontrollably cat_crying

Part of her did not want to believe this. She was giving him some clover cookies earlier. They made so many plans together to get him looking forward to the day they would release him. She would always tried to make the best of it. She was planning to see him when she got back to Valhalla. She hugged Gidget and cried on her shoulder. "Alec... he... he.. he died alone... I was supposed to be there for him... so that he wouldn't..." *sniff* She had hoped that that when he got better that they would be together a while. Perhaps get married if things went so well and grow old together.

Gidget held Kerana and patted her back. "Shh, I know it hurts sweetie, but it's not your fault. If you had been here you would've been under the same effects as the rest of the facility. Mourn, but please don't blame yourself."

Damien had been processing everything since they had returned. The boy, Alec, was important to Kerana. Seeing her unhappy made him feel sick. He had an idea, but it wasn't going to be easy for any one involved.

"Miss Morris, could she see him? One last time?" he asked, no, almost insisted.

Gidget was a little thrown off by both the tone of the question and the question itself. She stuttered a bit before she looked to Kerana and asked, "Is that something you'd be okay with? Would you want to see him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:21 am
Nova Blancke
When she slowly raised her knee, Legio was ready. It was quite a tell. Despite having knowledge on fights and how to properly fight, he felt it was better to discover the ways himself. Right now, he was growing, learning.

Legio levitated slightly backwards in order to barely dodge the axe kick. What would she do next?

Freya attack had indeed missed, but she had also considered such a maneuver. She looked up at Legio as her leg swung past him and smirked as she released her silver aura. The gold aura that had encircled her converged and became one with the silver aura to create a white aura.

"...Ascent of the Fury." she growled.

With a burst of air pressure, and the floor beneath them gone, she launched herself at Legio with a charging shoulder.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:38 am
"I'm not expecting to." He responded. Grabbing his phone he called Trinity.

"Hey Trin, I'm coming in with a few unexpected guests. Could you prepare some a room for them? One toddler, two children, four teenagers, and two young adults.They are exhausted and starving. Oh and a doctor would be a good idea as well. I need you and Gidget afterwards......this is eh...going to be weird. I'm on my way back right now. See ya then" With that Theo hung up. He'd have liked to talk to her some more but now was not the time.

"Anything crucial I need to know for now?" He asked Ravan and the other kid. He still didn't know his name but he looked somehow familiar.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:41 am
Legio knew what could happen when the two aura's merged but did not expect it at that time. Needless to say, he was ill prepared for it. The being took the full force of the charge. Biomass cracking all over, some bits effectively breaking. The charge took them through rest of the building as they shot out of it. Legio hit the ground and did not move.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:44 am
"Does she have a name like the two of you? Like Thessa or something? Does she know she has a brother?" Alexavier asked."Normally I just read minds but I find asking like this more interesting."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:15 pm
Nova Blancke

"Hey Trin, I'm coming in with a few unexpected guests. Could you prepare some a room for them? One toddler, two children, four teenagers, and two young adults.They are exhausted and starving. Oh and a doctor would be a good idea as well. I need you and Gidget afterwards......this is eh...going to be weird. I'm on my way back right now. See ya then" With that Theo hung up. He'd have liked to talk to her some more but now was not the time.

Trinty smiled as the phone rang revealing his name. The ring tone was based on their song, High Voltage. It made sense to them at the time, every time they were together the sparks would fly and before you knew it they were making love.

She answered "Hello Theo…" but before she could say anything else the call was over. She frowned at this once more a one sided conversation in which he didn't even wait confirm that she got it all. Once more he should have sent a text or an email as she would when there was no time to chat. Regardless this didn't feel like the high voltage relationship it once was, it was more like no voltage. The last spark going out with the way he insisted on ignoring protocol to admire Liv. For a brief moment she thought that this may have been part of keeping their professional lives away from their private but her mind went back to this morning's encounter with Liv and considered it unprofessional hence forth, no excuse.

Despite this, she still adored him but she has been in enough relationships to see clear enough when it was over, even when she did not want it to be. With all this in mind it strengthen her resolve to break up with him. She put this all aside to focus on what needed to be done.

Despite all of the tragedies that befell them through out the day, this meant they had a lot of room. She looked to Gidget, "That was Theo, he has some new guests that I need to make arrangements for. He wants to meet with us as soon as he arrives."

Trinity made arrangements with the Residential office. Considering all that had happened they were very busy with cleaning clearing out rooms of those identified as dead and stored their items in case people came asking for such things. They were also busy with informing loved ones and next of kin of the recently deceased. But despite all of this she was able to make arrangements for the children that Theo had mentioned and ensure that they were close together, six rooms were set aside. She figured the toddler and the children were not going to be alone and figured that it was plenty for them to sort out. They were in an area with plenty of rooms available but this particular section started near where Deora and Kerana resided.

While she was at it she made arrangements to move back to her old room, one that she and Gidget shared for years. She then proceeded to inform the doctors of the children's arrival.

During all of this she managed to send her hourly report in an email to Theo. This covered what happened during the rescue of Kerana, Deora and Damien. How Damien gave Deora an upgrade. Then rescuing Ako promptly after.

She also reiterated that she strongly preferred a text when sending orders. A phone ring even on vibrate can be very distracting when in the middle of a fight and that sort of distraction can cost her, her life. If typing was too much of a hassle Gidget's dictation software is very spot on, she herself used it with very little need to correct things before sending.

With all of this prepared and out of the way she sent a text to Theo:
Trinity

Done

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:18 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Damien had been processing everything since they had returned. The boy, Alec, was important to Kerana. Seeing her unhappy made him feel sick. He had an idea, but it wasn't going to be easy for any one involved.

"Miss Morris, could she see him? One last time?" he asked, no, almost insisted.

Gidget was a little thrown off by both the tone of the question and the question itself. She stuttered a bit before she looked to Kerana and asked, "Is that something you'd be okay with? Would you want to see him?"

Kerana felt some level of comfort in her words. She started to calm herself when Damien posed his insistent question. She felt confused initially she wanted to answer yes but she felt her confusion was justified when Gidget asked if she was okay with it. Was she really okay with this? To see her Alec one more time? But in what condition, could she bare observing his cold dead body when it felt like only small moments ago he was filled with life and hope. She took a moment to think about this, it led to her giving her a chance to say a final goodby to him. She took a deep breath and nodded, "Yes, let's see him one last time…".

Then Trinity spoke of new guests brought by Theonis. As she left the foxgirl looked to Gidget whipping her eyes "I hate to ask but… is that a good idea? I know you, Theonis and Trinity are trying your best but, it pains me to ask, with so much chaos going on, is Valhalla really the safest place to be right now?" It was obvious she meant no insult on their efforts but as a voice concern for herself and friends who share this place as their home. It may be the inquiry that's on the mind of all of Valhalla's citizens.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games