Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Catgirl Fans United
if you turned into a catgirl what would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:58 pm
i would join a circus, that would be fun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:55 am
Well I would tell all my closest friends. They would surely say it was bound to happen and except the ears and tail, there is no big change ( i already behave most the time like a kitten girl). I'll probly search for other people like me and have great time talking with all my neighboorhood cat.

Oh yeah, and I'll buy a cute ribbon for my tail.  

CathieMithra

TroIIer

Wealthy Genius

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:49 pm
" new person "

omg that be alot of thing i do <3 play with kitten toy and lick ppl but as cute as i cute be biggrin heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:02 am
I would have to pounce my friends and drink a gallon of milk,.........then nap.  

bargheist

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:06 pm
I would be so shocked at first and then go tell and show my friends and then I would get tired, go home take a nap, then I would wake up and drink alot of milk. Then I would play with round objects that would catch my eye. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:48 pm
i would go and show my friends and then pounce on people and then go home and start running around the house. Then when i get tired i would take a nap then drink a lot of milk  

HitsuLuvr

Masterzero86

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:52 am
if I would be changed into a catgirl (i´m a guy) I would only stand in front of my mirror and would only starr at myself because I´m so sexy now >w<
then find a place where I can sleep :3
or play abit with myself, I dunno |3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:56 pm
love myself to death <33  

Tazuto Nekiruhs

Noble Gaian

5,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Phydur

Friendly Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:17 am
like every other guy thats posted, id be shocked first.
after i got over the inial shock.
i'd probibly post here and brag about how i was a real live cat-girl...
and then go into hiding as every male member here would be after me (which would be awkward as i'm a straight guy.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:45 pm
after the natural shock of changing. Id live my life as naturaly as i could not trying to hide or change my life completly. blaugh I'd probally spend most of my spare time playing with my tail blaugh sweatdrop i hope no one i thought i ment that pervertedly. sweatdrop  

Under Ground Wolf

t3h Rainbow Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:47 am
Well, first I'd faint from both shock and pure happiness, and then when I wake up, I'd go around being all "OMGIMAKAWAIINEKO-CHAN, NYA ! >w<"-like, and then I'd spend about an hour preoccupied with how cool it is to have a prehensile Tail, then I'd have some Milk, and take a nap. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:19 pm
Well, seeing as how I'm actually a guy, if I turned into a catgirl, I'd probably be like "Yesssssss, I'm a girl AND a cat, my two favorite things. cool "

After I got over that, I'd probably try to make some amazing looking super hero-ish type costume outfit, and go around preventing crimes and stuff. Just because having cat-like qualities would make me see, hear, and smell a lot better than being a human, I could probably also run faster and farther, jump higher, and have retractable claws to slice bad people with. Most likely the police force would hire me, and give me a badge and gun, but I'd be like "I just want the badge."

Yeah, that's how it'd go.  

Kaizuke Zaife

Rosiel Leonhart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:45 am
I would pounce-hug all my friends, then show them all how to become catpeople too!! Then live a life of neko cuteness!! *sigh* I want a tail....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:14 pm
3nodding Well I'm a dude, but considering that as a girl you obscene power, but a (cat)girl your power is tenfold at least, muahahahahahahaha. I will make animefans my willing and drooling servant-slaves. I would dance and videotape myself then sell it for domination money. Hmmm then, when i dominate the world, i will nibble and bite others, thusd transforming them into catpeople too. But, I will already have all the catnip stores and milk and other lovely kitty things in steady supply ;]  

Cute Kero 7

Kuroy13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:40 pm
If i turned into a catgirl, i would stare at my new female body for a long period of time,
and then immediatly become bisexual.  
Catgirl Fans United

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces