Submit

Are ye a real witch or wiccan?
  yes! muhaha
  no
  i think i am...
View Results

casper2004

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:27 pm
Males are not witches. They are Warlocks. Besides give a spell out of your head and I'll tell you if it is real.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:44 pm
i am a witch...my mom thinks im silly to believe that im a witch! but i practice spells and most of them come true! crazy i know! here's a spell:

THIS RITUAL MUST BE PREFORMED ON NOVEMBER'S FULL MOON FOR FULL EFFECTS!
To Bring Forth Winter
Rising sun and shining moon
Flask of wolf and graceful boon
I am the eternal earth and stars
Aligning the planet with that of mars
Deadly winter wind that blows
Parish thee who do not know
I call on thee
I call on thee
As I desire so shall it be

theres also a potion that must go with it.

To Bring Forth Winter
1.)ground 1/2 cup sage, 1/2 cup wolf whiskers, and 5 dead brown autum leaves (oak, maple, or pine) with pistail into mixing bowl
2.)add a few drops of water drops from frozen ice ((NO ICE CHUNKS!!))
{{drops of water depend how harsh the spellcaster wants winter to be}}
3.)collect freshly picked babies breath, ground only the white flower into mixture;((NO STEM OR PETALS, BASICALLY NO GREEN ONLY WHITE!))
4.)let stand for 2 hours under fan on high((have fan blowing directly blowing into mixture!!))
5.)fill potion bottle to brim, corking it and sealing it with wax
6.)take the spell on paper, matches, and potion and go outside into backyard
7.)light the corner of spell on fire and recite the spell
8.) after saying the last word throw the potion at the base of any tree or bush ((preferably a tree)) and lay what is left of the burning spell on top of the shattered potion

within the next few days spellcaster should feel the air get chillier, the days get shorter, and the rain begin to pour in heavy amounts!

WARNING TO ALL!! BE CAREFUL HOW MUCH WATER DROPS YOU PUT IN~~CAN BE VERY HARSH WINTER AHEAD FOR THEM!

GardenElf

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LadyRosa73

Wealthy Member

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:16 pm
Money spell

heres what you need to cast the spell:
green candle
a penny
incense
paper to write your needs on it

chant this for 3 times
money money is what i need
money money come to me

then when your candle has burned completely to the end you take it and your paper with your needs on it and place them both in a envelope and bury them in the ground.
it worked for me when i was needing a job. Good Luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:47 pm
casper2004
Males are not witches. They are Warlocks. Besides give a spell out of your head and I'll tell you if it is real.

I beg to differ xD

Warlock comes from a Scottish word meaning "oath breaker" as many sources say. Male witches are merely that, Witches 3nodding

wizardly_warlock

super tonia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:23 am
oh comon on you guys having powers and doings spells is cool but there aren't really this thing how old are you to believe is such things  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:27 pm
super tonia
oh comon on you guys having powers and doings spells is cool but there aren't really this thing how old are you to believe is such things

Believe what you want to believe. But I think this thread or guild isn't the right place to say that.  

Keynir

Shirtless Tycoon

DarkAquaMoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:53 pm
I don't really practice anything, but I write songs about my needs and such and they always seen to work so I guess with or without music, a spell is a spell... like once I wanted some attention cuz I was having a really bad week and went completely unnoticed, but then i wrote a song and the moment I put it to casual notes and said it out loud my phone rang... it was one of my friends asking how I was doing asking I f I wanted to hang out... so I guess since it happens so often that I kinda am a witch...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:25 am
i am a witch by blood. its been in my dads side of the family for generations. i even traced it back to the salam witch trials.  

Chris Lanseigne

Wiccan_Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:40 am
I think the most important thing to remember here is Do as you will, but harm none. Anything you send out bad comes back bad and anything you send out good comes back good. Just like Karma.
You have to believe in your spells for them to work and sometimes it takes time to see the results. Magick is neither good or bad because nature is both. It is what is in the heart of the witch that guides the light of her magick. Spells you write on your own have much greater power than one you use written by someone else because it comes from your own heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:59 am
I am re-posting all of my Book Of Shadows Information that I have posted in The Dicio Coven Book of Shadows today, I belive this thread is the place where it should truly be:

Purification of the Salt and Water
Hold up athame and say:
'Blessed be thou creature of art.'
Place the point of the athame into the water and say:
'I exorcise thee, O creature of water,
that thou cast out from thee all impurities
and uncleanliness of the spirits of the world of phantasm.
As I do will, so mote it be.'
Then place the point of the athame into the salt and say:
'Blessings upon thee O creature of earth.
Let all malignity and hindrance be cast forth from thee
and let all good enter in.
Wherefore do I bless thee that thou mayest aid me.
As I do will so mote it be.'
Put three mounds of salt into the water and, stirring it clockwise, say,
'Earth and water, flesh and passion, I combine thee.
I charge thee to become sacred,
a fluid of protection to sanctify the boundaries of this temple.
May this athame be purified,
and may this altar and tools be purified.'
Shake a little water over altar.
Then salute earth and sky with the athame and say:
'In the names of life and death, so mote it be.'

Wiccan_Scorpio

Wiccan_Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:00 am
Protective Spell
Dissolve salt in a glass (sea salt and glass must be clear) of water that has first been placed in the sun and waxing moon light for 24 hrs. Sprinkle the mixture in the four corners of every room and around the boundaries of your home.
Chant: I bless this house, my personal space for protection by the goddesses grace.
So, mote it be!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:01 am
The Esbats or Lunar Festivals:
The Esbat or Lunar Festival is a celebration done thirteen times a year, primarily in honor of the Goddess. The Esbat is celebrated during the Full Moon. This includes the three days before and the three days after.
It is during the waxing of the actual Full Moon that most positive magick is done. It is when the moon is full that both the Lord and Lady are honored. To make it clear, when using the words positive and negative, positive meaning to attract or gain. Negative meaning to banish or detract.
So to further explain, positive magick would be done during the waxing (increase) of the moon. Negative magick would be done during the waning (decrease) of the moon.
Personally, I use candle magick with the Esbats. I find it a very powerful time, and my spells take on and grow with each Full Moon.

The following is a list of names (some witches) name for each Full Moon.

January.................Wolf Moon
February...............Storm Moon
March...................Chaste Moon
April......................Seed Moon
May.......................Haze Moon
June.......................Dyad or Pair Moon
July........................Mead Moon
August...................Wyrt Moon
September.............Barley Moon
October.................Blood Moon
November..............Snow Moon
December..............Oak Moon
Variable................Blue Moon

SIMPLE MOON MAGIC

There are two general phases of the moon. In working moon magic on its most basic level, one can look solely at the WAXING and WANING of the moon.

A simple rule of thumb you may choose to follow states that DRAWING is conducted during the WAXING MOON and REMOVING is conducted during the WANING MOON. If you never get more involved in lunar cycles, you still take advantage of the moon's power by adhering to these simple principles.
WAXING MOON

To Draw Something to you like Money or Love you make prayers or set work during the WAXING MOON. Plant leaf crops in this moon phase.

* Appearance - The moon is growing into a FULL MOON. A waxing moon shows a LIGHT colored crescent on the RIGHT side of the Moon.
* Magical Qualities - Used for attraction magic, love spells, protection and healing . The perfect time for abundance, wishes, new projects, growth, expansion and increasing knowledge, spirituality and fertility.

WANING MOON

To Send Away Trouble or Remove Evil you make prayers or set work during the WANING MOON. This is also when one plants root crops.

* Appearance - The moon is getting smaller after being a FULL MOON. A waning moon shows a DARK colored crescent on the RIGHT side of the Moon. In other words, the left of the moon is LIGHT and the RIGHT is DARK.
* Magical Qualities - Used for banishing and rejecting those things that influence us in a negative way. Negative emotions, diseases, ailments, and bad habits can all be dealt with during this moon phase. Purification and House Cleansings should be performed at this time.

Remember that the Moon rises about 48 minutes later than the day before as it works itself through the lunar cycle. Moon rises can and do occur in the day - so never think Moon magic is always conducted at night! If you are serious about doing work or conducting ritual in conjunction with the Moon, put this old rule to memory.

The NEW MOON always rises at sunrise
And the FIRST QUARTER at noon.
The FULL MOON always rises at sunset
And the LAST QUARTER at midnight.

The NEW MOON, FULL MOON and DARK MOON are all important stops in the Moon's monthly cycle. Many people use these days for special workings, believing they are more powerful.
NEW MOON

* Appearance - The new moon appears to be totally dark or that there is no moon out at night.
* Magical Qualities - The NEW MOON introduces the WAXING MOON phase of the lunar cycle. Some say not to begin work until the actual WAXING CRESCENT is visible. Used for personal growth, healing and blessing of new projects or ventures. It's also a good time to cleanse and consecrate ritual tools.

FULL MOON

* Appearance - The full moon appears totally light.
* Magical Qualities - The FULL MOON is the culmination of the WAXING MOON (increasing) phase. After the FULL MOON the WANING MOON (decreasing) phase begins Some say you may perform FULL MOON magic three days prior to and after the actual full moon. Others believe rituals must be started or in process during the actual hour of the full moon. Any spells may be cast during the Full Moon - especially protection and divination.

DARK MOON

* Appearance - The dark moon appears totally dark or that there is no moon out at night. It occurs 3 days prior to the New Moon.
* Magical Qualities - Typically no work is performed during this time. Some feel the Dark Moon phase continues until the actual WAXING MOON crescent is visible in the sky. Others believe this period officially ends at the hour of the NEW MOON.

Wiccan_Scorpio

Wiccan_Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:02 am
The Lady's Prayer:

This is a Wiccan prayer patterned after the Shepherd Psalm. The latter is found in the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament) at Psalms 23:1. The author is unknown.

The Earth is my Mother.
I shall not want.
Her hand brings forth the green pastures.
She tarries within the still waters.
She leads me in fields of fruitfulness for my Glory.
Yea, as I walk through the summer of life unto death,
I will not be afraid, for You are with me.
Your womb in the earth will enfold me.
You prepare a harvest before me and bless my home with children.
You fill me with milk and honey.
My cup overflows.
Surely, goodness and beauty will nurture me all the days of my life,
and I will become part of the earth forever.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:04 am
Herbal Cross Reference Listing

Common Name ~ Botanical Name ~ Folk Names

ACACIA (Acacia senegal) Also called Gum Arabic Tree, Cape Gum, or Egyptian Thorn
AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) Also called Church Steeples, Cocklebur, Garclive, Philanthropos, Sticklewort, Stickwort
ALLSPICE (Pimemta dioica or officinalis) Also known as Pimento, Jamaica Pepper
ALMOND (Prunus dulcis) Also called Sweet Almond
ALOE Aloe vera or Aloe ssp.) Also called Burn Plant, Medicine Plant
ANGELICA (Angelica archangelica) Also called Wild Parsnip, Herb of Angels, Archange, Masterwort, Angel Food
ANISE (Pimpinella anisum) Also called Aniseed, Anneys
APPLE (Malus spp.) Also called Fruit of the Gods, Fruit of the underworld, Silver Branch, The Silver Bough, Tree of Love
ASAFETIDA (Ferula asafoetida) Also called Assyfetida, Devils Dung, Food of the Gods
ASH TREE (Fraxinus americana or excelsior) Also called Nion, Common Ash, Weeping Ash
AVENS (Geum urbanum ) Also known as Colewort, Herb Bennet, City Avens, Wild Rye, Way Bennet, Goldy Star, Clove Root
BARBERRY (Berberis vulgaris ) Also known as Berbery, Pipperidge Bush, Berberis Dumetorum
BASIL (Oncimum basilicum) Also called Sweet Basil, Common Basil, Albahaca, American Dittenay, "Our Herb", St. Joseph's Wort, Sweet Basil, Witches Herb
BAYBERRY (Myrica cerifera) Also called Wax Myrtle, Myrica, Candle Berry, Arbre à suif, Myricæ cortex, Tallow Shrub, Wachsgagle
BAY LAUREL (Laurus nobilis) Also called Sweet Bay, Bay tree, Baie, Daphne, Grecian Laurel, Laurel, Laurier d'Apollon, Laurier Sauce, Lorbeer, Noble Laurel, Roman Laurel.
BEARBERRY (Arctostaphylow Urva-Ursi) Also called Arbutus Uva-Ursi, Uva Ursi
BEE BALM (Monarda didyma) Also called Bergamot, Scarlet Monarda, Oswego Tea
BENZOIN (Styrax benzoin) Also called Ben, Benjamen, Gum Benjamin, Gum Benzoin, Siam Benzoin, Siamese Benzoin, Sumatra Benzoin
BERGAMOT (Citrus bergamia) Also called Orange Mint, Orange Bergamot
BERGAMOT MINT (Mentha x piperita 'citrata')
BETONY (Stachys officonalis or Stachys betonica or Betonica officinalis) Also called Wood Betony, Bishopwort, Lousewort, Purple Betony
BIRCH (Betula alba) Also called Common Birch, White Birch, Beithe, Bereza, Berke, Beth, Bouleau, Lady of the Woods, Monoecia triandria, B. pubescens, B. verrucosa
BLACKBERRY (Rubus fructicosus); ((Rubus villosus)American Blackberry) Also called Bly, Bramble, Brombeere, Fingerberry, Bramble-Kite, Bumble-Kite, Cloudberry, Dewberry, Thimbleberry, Brummel, Brameberry, Scaldhead, Brambleberry, R. cuneifolius
BLACKTHORN (Prunus spinosa) Also called Sloe, Mother of the Wood, Wishing Thorn
BORAGE (Borago officinalis) Also called Bugloss, Burrage, Herb of Gladness
BRIAR ROSE (Rosa rubiginosa) Also called Wild Rose, Hip, Old Garden Rose
BROOM (Genista scoparius syn. Cytisus scoparius and Sarothamnus scoparious) Also known as Scotch Broom, Banal, Basam, Besom, Bisom, Bizzon, Breeam, Broom Tops, Brum, Genista Green Broom, Irish Tops, Link, Irish broom.
CAMPHOR (Cinnamomum camphora) Also called Laurel Camphor, Gum Camphor
CARAWAY (Carum carvi) Also called Caraway Seed
CARDAMOM (Elettario cardamomum) Also known as Amomum Cardamonum, Alpinia Cardamomum, Matonia cardamomu, Cardamomum minus, Amomum repens, Cardamomi Semina, Cardamom Seeds, Malabar, Cardamums, Ebil, Kakelah seghar, Capalaga, Gujattati elachi, Ilachi, Ailum
CARNATION (Dianthus caryophyllus) Also called Pink , Clove Pink, Gillies, Gillieflower, Jove's Flower, Nelka, Scaffold Flower, Sops-In-Wine, Gilly Flower.
CASSIA (Cinnamomum aromaticum var. cassia) b*****d Cinnamon, Chinese Cinnamon, Cassia lignea, Cassia Bark, Cassia aromaticum, Canton Cassia
CATNIP (Nepeta Catoria) Also called Cat, Catmint, Catnep, Catrup, Cat's Wort, Field Balm, Nepeta, n**
CEDARWOOD (Cedrus libani or Cedrus spp. or Thuja occidentalis or T. spp) Also known as Cedar, Tree of Life, Arbor Vitae (Thuja occidentalis) or Yellow Cedar (T. occidentalis)
CELANDINE, GREATER (Chelidonium majus) Common Celandine, Garden Celandine
CELANDINE, LESSER (Ranunculus ficaria) Small Celandine, Figwort, Smallwort, Pilewort
CHAMOMILE (Chamaemelum nobile or Anthemis nobilis) Also called Roman chamomile, English chamomile, Perennial Chamomile, Wild Chamomile, Camomyle, Chamaimelon, Maythen (Saxon), Whig plant, Heermannchen (German), Manzanilla (Spanish), Ground Apple.
CHERRY (Prunus serotina) Also known as Black Cherry, Wild Cherry, Sweet Cherry (P. avium), Virginian Prune, Chokecherry (P. virginiana).
CINNAMON (Cinnamomum verum or zeylanicum) Also called Sweet Wood, Laurus cinnamomum
CINQUEFOIL (Pontentilla reptans) Also called Five Fingered Grass, Creeping cinquefoil, Crampweed, Five Fingered Blossom, Goosegrass, Goose Tansy, Moor Grass, Pentaphylon, Silver Cinquefoil, Silverweed, Sunkfield, Synkefoyle, Five Finger Grass, Five Leaved Grass.
CLARY SAGE Salvia sclarea) Clarry, Orvale, Toute-bonne, Clear Eye, See Bright, Eyebright
CLOVE (Syzgium aromaticum) Also known as Eugenia aromatica
CLUB MOSS (Lycopodium selago or clavatum) Also called Selago, Foxtail, Lycopod, Vegetable Sulpher, Wolf Claw or Stag's Horn Moss. Also known as Muscus terrestris repens
COLTSFOOT (Tussilago farfara) Also called Horsehoof, Horsefoot, Foal's Foot, Coughwort, Hallfoot, a**'s Foot, Foalswort, Fieldhove, Bullsfoot, Donnhove, Pas d'âne (French)
COMFREY (Symphytum officonale) Also called Slippery Root, Knitbone, Blackwort, Assear, Black Wort, Boneset, Bruisewort, Consolida, Consound, Gum Plant, Healing Herb, Knit Back, Yalluc (Saxon), a** Ear, Miracle Herb, Wallwort
COPAL (Bursera odorata)
CORIANDER (Coriandrum sativum) Also called Chinese Parsley, Cilantro, Cilentro, Culantro
CUMIN (Cuminum cyminum) Also called Cumino aigro (Malta)
CYPRESS (Cupressus sempervirens) Also called Tree of Death
DANDELION (taraxacum officinale) Also called Blowball, Cankerwort, Lion's Tooth, Piss-a-Bed, Priest's Crown, Puffball, Swine Snout, White Endive, Wild Endive
DILL (Anethum graveolens) Also called Aneton, Dill Weed, Dilly, Garden Dill.
DRAGONS BLOOD (Draceana draco spp.) Also called Blood, Blume, Calumus draco, Draconis resina, Sanguis draconis, Dragon's Blood Palm.
ECHINACEA (Echinacea angustifolia) Also called Black Sampson, Coneflower, Purple Coneflower, Niggerhead, Rudbeckia, Brauneria pallida
ELDER (Sambucus canadensis or nigra) Also known as Ellhorn (Low Saxon), Hollunder (German), Elderberry, Lady Elder, Black Berried Elder, Old Gal, Old Lady, Pipe Tree, Rob Elder, Tree of Doom, Bour Tree (14th Century), Bore Tree, Elrum, Alhuren, Battree, Hylder, Hylantree, Eldrum (Anglo-Saxon), Sureau (French), Sweet Elder.
ELECAMPANE (Inula Helenium ) Also called Scabwort, Elf Dock, Wild Sunflower, Horesheal, Velvet Dock
ELM (Ulmus campestris ) Also called, Ulmi cortex, Broad-Leaved Elm, Ulmus suberosa, Common Elm
EUCALYPTUS (Eucalyptus spp.) Also called Blue Gum Tree, Stringy Bark Tree
LEMON EUCALYPTUS (E. citriodora) Also called Citron Scented Gum, Lemon Gum
EYEBRIGHT (Euphrasia officinalis) Also called Euphrosyne, Red Eyebright, Euphrasia
FENNEL (Foeniculum vulgare) Also called Fenkel, Sweet Fennel, Wild Fennel
FERNS
Male Fern (Dryopteris filixmas) Also Called Male Shield Fern
Lady Fern (Asplenium Felix-foemina ) Also known as Athrythium Filix-foemina
Maidenhair Fern, True (Adiantum Capillus-veneris ) Also known as Capillaire commun, de Montpellier, Hair of Venus
Maidenhair Fern, Common (Asplenium trichomanes )
Shield Fern (Aspidium spinulosum) Also called Prickly-Toothed Shield Fern
Spleenwort, Common (Asplenium ceterach) Also called Scaly Fern, Finger Fern, Miltwaste, Ceterach (Arabian)
Spleenwort, Black (Asplenium Adiantum nigrum) Also called Black Maidenhair
Wall Rue (Asplenium Ruta-muraria ) Also called White Maidenhair, Tenwort
Hart's Tongue (Scolopendrium vulgare; Asplenium scolopendrium) Also called Hind's Tongue, Buttonhole, Horse Tongue, God's-hair, Lingua cervina
Bracken (Pteris aquilina) Also called Brake Fern, Female Fern
Polypody, Common (Polypodium vulgare) Polypody of the Oak, Wall Fern, Brake Root, Rock Brake, Rock of Polypody, Oak Fern (Old)
Royal Fern (Osmunda regalis) Osmund the Waterman, Heart of Osmund, Water Fern, Bog Onion
Adder's Tongue, English (Ophioglossum vulgatum) Christ's Spear
Moonwort (Botrychium lunaria)
FEVERFEW (Tanacetum parthenum)also (Chrysanthemum parthenium) Also known as Featherfoil, Febrifuge Plant, Flirtwort, Featherfew, Pyrethrum Parthenium, Bachelor's Buttons
FIR, SILVER (Abies alba) Also known as Birth Tree.
FLAX (Linum usitatissimum) Also called Linseed.
FOXGLOVE (Digitalis purpurea) Also known as Fairy Gloves, Fairy Fingers, Dead Men's Bells, Cow-Flop, Digitalis, Dog;s Finger, Fairy Weed, Fairy Petticoats, Fairy Ghimbles, Floppy-Dock, Floptop Folk's Gloves, Fox Bells, The Great Herb, Mouth, Lusmore, Lus na mbau side (Irish Gaelic), Our Lady's Glove, Witches Bells, Witches Thimbles.
FRANKINCENSE (Boswellia carterii) Also called Incense, Olibans, Olibanum, Olibanus
FUMITORY (Fumaria officinalis ) Also called Earth Smoke, Beggary, Fumus, Vapor, Nidor, Fumus Terræ, Fumiterry, Scheiterigi, Taubenkropp, Kaphnos, Wax Dolls
GALANGAL (Alpinia officionalis or A. galanga) Also known as Low John the Conquerer, Chewing John, China Root, Colic Root, East India Catarrh Root, Galingal, Gargaut, India Root, Kaempferia Gaanga, Rhizoma galangae, Galanga, Kæmpferia Galange, Siamese Ginger.
GARDENIA (Gardenia jasmenoides)
GARLIC (Allium sativum) Also known by Ajo (Spanish), Poor Man's Treacle, Stinkweed
GERANIUM (Pelargonium spp.) Also known as Scented Geranium
GINGER (Zingiber officinale) Also called African Ginger
GINSENG Oriental(Panax ginseng)or North American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolium) Also called Sang, Wonder of the World Root, Tartar Root, Five Fingers, Red Berry, Man's Health, Aralia quinquefolia
HAWTHORN (Cratageus spp.) Also known as May Tree, May Blossom, White Thorn, Bread and Cheese Tree, Gaxels, Hagthorn, Halves, Haw, Hazels, Huath, Ladies Meat, May, May Bush, Mayflower, Quick, Thorn, Tree of Chastity.
HAZEL (Corylus avellana) Also called European Filbert, Coll.
HEATHER (Calluna vulgaris, or spp. or Erica spp.) There are more than a thousand cultivars of heather. Also known as Heath, Scottish Heather, Common Heather, Ling.
HOLLY (Ilex aquifolium) The American variety is Ilex opaca Also called Aquifolius, Bat's Wings, Christ's Thorn, Holy Tree, Holm Chaste, Hulm, Hulver Bush, Tinne
HONEYSUCKLE (Lonicera japonica or caprifolium) Also known as Dutch Honeysuckle, Goat's Leaf, Woodbine
HOPS (Humulus lupulus) Also known as Beer Flavor, Beer Flower, (I)Flores de Cerveza.
HOREHOUND (Marrubium vulgare) Also called Bull's Blood, Eye of the Star, Haran, Hoarhound, Huran, Llwyd y cwn (Welsh), Marrubium, baruil, Seed of Horus, Soldier's Tea, White Horehound
HORSETAIL (Equisetum spp.) Also called Bottle Brush, Dutch Rushes, Paddock Pipes, Pewterwort, Shavegrass
HYSSOP Hyssopus officinalis Also called Hyssop Herb, Isopo, Ysopo, Yssop
IVY (Hedera helix) Also known as Common Ivy, Gort, Hedera
JASMINE (Jasminum officinale) Also called Jessamine, Yasmin, Moonlight on the Grove
JUNIPER (Juniperus communis) Also called Enegro, Gemeiner Wachholder (German), Geneva, Gin Berry, Ginepro, Gin Plant, Genévrier,
LADY'S MANTLE (Alchemilla vulgaris) Also called Lion's Foot, Bear's Foot, Nine Hooks, Leontopodium, Sellaria, Pied-de-Lion (French, Frauenmantle (German)
LAVENDER (Lavandula species) Also called Elf Leaf; Nard; Nardus; Spike, Spikenard,
There are at least 28 species of Lavender. Some of the more common are: English Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia or vera or officinalis); French Lavender (L. dentata sp.); Spike Lavender (L. spica, or latifolia); White Lavender (L. angustifolia var. alba); Pink Lavender (L. angustifolia var. nana rosea); Wooly Lavender (L. lanata); Spanish or Italian Lavender (L. stoechas).
LEMON Citrus limon Citrus medica, Citrus Limoum, Citronnier, Neemoo Lemoo, Limoun, Limone
LEMON BALM Melissa officionalis Also called Melissa, Balm, Bee Balm, Sweet Balm, Sweet Melissa
LEMONGRASS (Cymbopogon citratus) Also called Melissa Grass, Sereh
LEMON VERBENA (Aloysia triphylla syn. Lippia citriodora) Also called Yerba Louisa, Cedron, Herb Louisa, Verveine citronelle or odorante, Lemon-scented Verbena, Aloysia Citriodora, Verbena triphylla, Lippia triphylla
LICORICE (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Also called Liquorice, Lacris (Welsh), Licourice, Lycorys (13th Century), Reglisse (French), Sweet Root, Liquiritia officinalis, Regolizia (Italian), Lacrisse (German)
LILAC (Syringia vulgaris) Also called Common Lilac
LIME (Citrus limata) Citrus acris, Limettæ Fructus
LINDEN (Tilia spp.) Also called Lime Tree, Linden Flowers, Linn Flowers, Common Lime, Flores Tiliæ, Tilleul
LOOSESTRIFE, PURPLE (Lythrum salicaria) Also called Blooming Sally, Lythrum, Partyke, Purple Willow Herb, Rainbow Weed, Sage Willow, Salicaire
LOTUS (Nelumbo nucifera or Nymphaea lotus) Also called Sacred Lotus
MACE (Myristica fragrans) Also called Arillus Myristicæ, Myristica officinalis, Myristica moschata, Macis, Muscadier
MARIGOLD (Calendula officinalis) Also known as Calendula, Holigold, Pot Marigold, Bride of the Sun, Drunkard, Goldes, Husbandman's Dial, Marybud, Marygold, Mary Gowles, Ruddes, Oculis chrisi, Ruddles, Spousa solis, Summer's Bride.
MARJORAM (Origanum majorana) Also known as Majorana hortensis, Knotted Marjoram, Sweet Marjoram, Wintersweet, Pot Marjoram, Joy of the Mountain, Knotted Marjorane, Marjorlaine, Mountain Mint, (O. onites).
MARSH MALLOW (Althaea officinalis ) Mallards, Mauls, Schloss Tea, Cheeses, Mortification Root, Guimauve (French)
MASTIC (Pistachia lentiscus) Also known as Gum Mastic, Masticke, Lentisk.
MEADOWSWEET (Filipendula ulnaria) Also known as Queen of the Meadow, Gravel Root, Meadowwort, Bride of the Meadow, Bridewort, Dollof, Meadwort, Gravel Root, Little Queen, Steeplebush, Trumpet Weed.
MINTS
Spearmint (Mentha spicata) Also known as Mentha viridis, Garden Mint, Mackerel Mint, Our Lady's Mint, Green Mint, Spire Mint, Sage of Bethlehem, fish Mint, Menthe de Norte Dame, Erba Santa Maria, Grauen Munze, Lamb Mint
Peppermint (Mentha piperata) Also called Brandy Mint
Wild Mint (Mentha sativa) Also called Water or Marsh Mint, Whorled Mint, Hairy Mint. Considered to be a variation of Mentha aquatica.
Corn Mint (Mentha arvensis)
Wild Water Mint (Mentha aquatica) Water Mint, Wild Mint, Marsh Mint
Round-Leaved Mint (Mentha rotundifolia) Also known as Egyptian Mint
Horse Mint (Mentha sylvestris) Also known as English Horse Mint
MISTLETOE (Viscum album)-European Mistletoe (Phoradendron flavenscens) American Mistletoe Also known as Birdlime, All-Heal, Druid's Herb, Golden Bough, Holy Wood, Misseltoe, Thunderbesem, Witches Broom, Wood of the Cross, Devil's Fuge, Donnerbesen, Herbe de la Croi, Mystyldyne, Lignum Crucis, Korean mistletoe (Viscum coloratum)
MUGWORT (Artemisia vulgaris) Also known as Sailor's Tobacco, Witch Herb, Old Man, Artemis Herb, Hartemisia, Felon Herb, Muggons, Naughty Man, Old Uncle Henry, St. John's Plant, Cingulum Sancti Johannis.
MULLEIN (Verbascum thapsus) Also known as Hag's Taper, Candlewick Plant, Aaron's Rod, Velvet Plant, Shepherd's Club, Blanket Leaf, Flannel Pland, Graveyard Dust, Hedge taper, Jupiter's Staff, Lady's Foxglove, Olm Man's Fennel, Peter's Staff, Shepherd's Herb, Torches, Velvetback, Velvet Plant.
MYRRH (Comniphora myrrha) Also called Gum Myrrh Tree, Daran, Mirra Balsom Odendron, Commiphora Myrrha, Mirra, Morr-Didin, Didthin, Bowl
MYRTLE (Myrtus communis)
NUTMEG (Myristica fragrans) Nux Moschata, Myristica offinalis, Myristica, Myristica aromata(
OAK, COMMON (Quercus robur or spp.) Also known as Tanner's Bark, Common Oak, Duir, Jove's Nuts, English Oak
White Oak (Q. alba)
Black Oak (Q. tinctoria)
Red Oak (Q. rubra)
English Oak (Q. robur)
OAKMOSS (Pseudevernia prunastri)
ORANGE, SWEET (Citrus sinensis) Also called Citrus vulgaris, Citrus Bigaradia, Citrus Aurantium amara, Bigaradier, Gigarade Orange, Bitter Orange, Seville Orange, (Sweet) Portugal Orange, China Orange, Citrus dulcis, Love Fruit
ORRIS ROOT (Iris germanica var.florentina Also Called Florentine Iris, Queen Elizabeth Root
PARSLEY (Petroselinum sativum also crispum) Also called Devil's Oatmeal, Percely, Persil, Petersilie, Petroselinum, Roc Parsley
PATCHOULI (Pogostemon patchouli or heyeanus) Also called Pucha-pot or pucha-pat
PINE (Pinus spp.) White Pine (Pinus strobus, Pinus alba) Also called Oil of Turpentine Tree
ROSE (Rosa spp.)
Provins Rose (Rosa gallica) Also referred to as Red Rose especially in The British Pharmacopoeia and the United States Pharmacopoeia
Damask Rose (Rosa damascus)
Musk Rose (Rosa muscatta)
Cabbage Rose (Rosa centifolia) Also known as Hundred-leaved Rose
Dog Rose (Rosa canina)
Wild Rose (Rosa arvensis) Also called Field Rose
Sweet Briar Rose (Rosa rubiginosa) Also known as Eglantine
Burnet Rose (Rosa spinossissima) Also called Scotch Rose or Pimpernel Rose
Downy Rose (Rosa villos )
ROSEMARY (Rosmarinus officinalis) Also called Compass Weed, Dew of the Sea, Elf Leaf, Guardrobe, Incensier, Libanotis (Grek), Polar Plant, Sea Dew
ROWAN (Sorbus aucuparia) Also known as Mountain Ash, Witchwood, Witchbane, Sorb Apple, Delight of the Eye, Quickbane, Ran Tree, Roden-Quicken-Royan, Ronetree, Thor's Helper, Whitty, Wicken-tree, Wiggin, Wiggy, Wiky, Wild Ash, Witchen.
RUE (Ruta graveolens) Also known as Herb of Grace, Garden Rue, Herbygrass, Hreow, Mother of the Herbs, Rewe, Ruta.
SAFFRON (Crocus sativus) Also known as Autumn Crocus, Crocus, Karcom, Krokos, Kunkuma (Sanskrit), Saffer (Arabic), Spanish Saffron
SAGE (Salvia officinalis) Also called Garden Sage, Red Sage, Sawge (Old English), Salvia salvatrix, Narrow-leaved White Sage, Broad-leaved White Sage
ST. JOHN'S WORT (Hypericum perforatum) Also called Amber, Fuga daemonum (Latin for Scare-devil), Goat Weed, Herba John, John's Wort, Kamath Weed, Sol Terrestis, Tipton Weed
SANDALWOOD (Santalum album) Also known as Sandal, Santal, White Sandalwood, White Saunders, Yellow Sandalwood, Sanders Wood
SPEARMINT (Mentha spicata) Also called Garden Mint, Our Lady's Mint, Sage of Bethlehem, Erba Santa Maria, Brown Mint, Lamb Mint, Green Mint, Yerba Buena, Green Spine, Mackeral Mint, Mismin (Irish Gaelic).
STAR ANISE (Illicium verum) Also called Chinese Anise
SUNFLOWER (Helianthus annuus) Also called Corona Solis, Marigold of Peru, Solo Indianus, Chrysanthemum Peruvianum
TARRAGON (Artemisia Dracunculus ) Also called Little Dragon, Herbe au Dragon (French)
TEA TREE (Melaleuca alternifolia) Also called Melaleuca
THYME (Thymus vulgaris) Also known as Common Thyme, Mother of Thyme, and Garden Thyme.
TOBACCO (Nicotiana tabacum) Also called Tabacca, Tabaci Folia
VALERIAN (Valeriana officinalis) Also known as Garden Heliotrope, Vandal Root, St. George's Herb, All-Heal, Amantilla, Bloody Butcher, Capon's Tail, Capon's Trailer, Cat's Valerian, English Valerian, Fragrant Valerian, Phu, Red Valerian, Sete Wale, Set Well
VERVAIN (Verbena officinalis) Also known as Enchanters Herb, Holy Herb, Verbena, Blue Vervain (V. hastata), Holy Wort, Brittanica , Enchanter's Plant, Herba Sacra, Herb of Enchantment, Herb of Grace, Herb of the Cross Herbe de Sacrée, Juno's Tears, Pigeon's Grass, Pigeonwood, Simpler's Joy, Van-Van, Verbena, Vervan
VETIVERT (Vetivera zizanioides) Also called Khus-khus or Vetiver.
VIOLET (Viola odorata) Also called Heartsease, Little Faces, Sweet Violet, Blue Violet and Viola.
WILLOW (Salix alba) Also known as White Willow, European Willow, Tree of Enchantment, Witches Aspirin, Osier, p***y Willow, Saille, Salicyn Willow, Saugh Tree, Withe, Withy.
WITCH HAZEL (Hammamelis virginiana) Also called Spotted Alder, Winter Bloom, Snapping Hazelnut
WOAD (Ivatis tinctoria) Also called Wad (Anglo-Saxon, Guéde (French), Guado (Italian), Pastel (Spanish), Weat (Dutch)
WOOD ALOE (Aquilaria agallocha) Also called Lignum Aloes
WORMWOOD (Artemisia absinthium) Also known as Absinthe, Old Woman, Crown for a King, Green Ginger
YARROW (Achillea millefolium) Also known as Seven Year's Love, Milfoil, Achillea, Arrowroot, Bad Man's Plaything, Carpenter's Weed, Death Flower, Devil's Nettle, Devil's Plaything, Evil's Nettle, Eerie, Field Hops, Gwarwe, Hundred Leaved Gradd, Knight's Milfoil, Knyghten, Lady's Mantle, Militaris, Military Herb, Millefolium, Noble Yarrow, Nosebleed, Old Man's Mustard, Old Man's Pepper, Sanguinary, Snake's Grass, Soldier's Woundwort, Stanch Griss, Stanch Weed, Thousand Seal, WoundWort, Yarroway, Yerw.
YLANG-YLANG (Cananga odorata) Also called Flower of Flowers

Wiccan_Scorpio

Wiccan_Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:05 am
Candle Magick:
Colors and their Magickal Meanings:

Red

Physical Energy, Strength, Passion, Sex, Courage, Element of Fire, Career Goals, Fast Action,
Blood of the Moon, Protection, Driving Force, Love, and Survival.

Orange

Action, Ambition, Business Goals, Success, Justice, Selling, Orange is a Lesser Aspect of Red.

Copper

Passion, Money Goals, Professional Growth, Fertility in Business, and Career Maneuvers.

Gold

Wealth, The God, Safety and Power of the Male, Happiness, Playful Humor, and Promote Winning.

Yellow

The Sun, Intelligence, Memory, Breaking Mental Blocks, Accelerated Learning, and Logical Imagination.

Pink

Romantic Love, Friendship, Compassion, Healing of Emotions, Peace, Affections, Caring, Nurturing, Maturity, Romance, Less Intense than Red.

Green

Earth, Abundance, Fertility, Tree and Plant Magick, Growth, Monetary Success, Element of Earth, Personal Goals, and Healing.

Blue

Good Fortune, Opening Blocked Communication, Wisdom, Protection, Spiritual Inspiration, Calm, Reassurance, Element of Water, Creativity, and Peace.

Purple

Psychic Ability, Third Eye, Spiritual Power, Hidden Knowledge, Self Assurance,
and Symbolizes the Devine

Silver

Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Intuition, Dreams, Astral Energies, The Goddess, and Communication.

Brown

Influence Friendships, Special Favors, and Represents Soil.

Black

Protection, Repelling, Negativity, Binding, and Shapeshifting.

White

Spirituality, Goddess, Peace, Higher Self, Purity, Protection, All Purposes, and
Symbolizes the Moon.

True Wicca

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces