Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
What Character Would You Like To Kill Personally? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would You Hurt Me?
  Deffinately, You piss me off hard core! (me:Thats what my cat said!=^.^=)
  Nope you seem alright
View Results

t(0.0t)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:45 am
discofabulous
KILL LING XIAOYU! she is the most annoying character ever! asuka is younger than her, but even she acts more mature. everytime i'm up against ling, i'd love to just jump into the t.v. screen and beat the crap out of her myself. xp
Xiaoyu is annoying by acting too innocent, but she doesn't bother me much. She's kinda cute. xp My friend don't want to believe Asuka is a year younger than her. He was pissed that Lili is two years younger than Xiaoyu. He needs to chill because she's a freakin' pixel. rolleyes

There is going to be a 30 year old actress to play Xiaoyu in the Tekken movie. She does pull it off. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:02 pm
Paul, Yoshimitsu, Ganryu, Wang Jin Rei, Feng  

Kou - Leifou

Olsie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:34 am
I never really liked Bruce. He would be elected if I was a hired as an assassin.
One I wish could have lived is Jun.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:59 am
I really like Bruce lol. plus in his ending in T5 he helps that kid. xp

I think I'd like to kill Marduk, because he's pretty much got his head up his a** sweatdrop xp  

Shadow__Dweller

Olsie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:09 pm
EndlessDark
I really like Bruce lol. plus in his ending in T5 he helps that kid. xp

I think I'd like to kill Marduk, because he's pretty much got his head up his a** sweatdrop xp

Marduk wasn't a favorite of mine, either.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:24 pm
Marduk annoys me, too. Everytime he does that quote, "I'll break your face!" I wanna scream, "WELL, YOU'RE GONNA BREAK YOUR OWN FIRST!" And he was gonna rape Anna! Nooooooooo!

Side note: Julia started out as the new Michelle, but she's been toned down quite a bit since Tekken 4. She and Jun both love nature, and work to protect it (Jun with the WWW, and Julia with her reforestation research). They're both extremely spiritual, while Asuka is sort of, "Hey! I'm awesome, and don't argue!". (That actually sounds a bit like me... o.o; wink I just hope Namco doesn't kill off Julia, too. Jun was very sweet, so you get that point, while Julia is very level-headed. She's one of the few characters who are not in the tournament for selfish reasons (killing family members, avenging family members, being emo...), but she and Jun are a lot more similar than Asuka and Jun are.

And how come no one is saying Hwoarang's the new Baek...?  

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Julia Chang
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:35 pm
Violet Meira
Marduk annoys me, too. Everytime he does that quote, "I'll break your face!" I wanna scream, "WELL, YOU'RE GONNA BREAK YOUR OWN FIRST!" And he was gonna rape Anna! Nooooooooo!

Side note: Julia started out as the new Michelle, but she's been toned down quite a bit since Tekken 4. She and Jun both love nature, and work to protect it (Jun with the WWW, and Julia with her reforestation research). They're both extremely spiritual, while Asuka is sort of, "Hey! I'm awesome, and don't argue!". (That actually sounds a bit like me... o.o; wink I just hope Namco doesn't kill off Julia, too. Jun was very sweet, so you get that point, while Julia is very level-headed. She's one of the few characters who are not in the tournament for selfish reasons (killing family members, avenging family members, being emo...), but she and Jun are a lot more similar than Asuka and Jun are.

And how come no one is saying Hwoarang's the new Baek...?

You got a good point about Julia and Jun. 3nodding

I have thought Hwoarang was the new Baek. xp

I never did like Marduk, I feel the same way every time he said that quote. King should of kill him in the hospital.

Bryan should be killed. It pisses me off when Bryan wins the fight, he beat the living crap out of unconscious people. Beating up unconscious women pisses me off more. mad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:28 am
Bryan is awesome, he's just much more hardcore in terms of personality than many other characters. As for him beating on an unconscious woman, that's just luck of the draw.

Not a big fan of Marduk. He's way too cocky, and I can't believe for a moment that he could beat Armor King, even if he did kill him before Tekken 4.

Jin needs to die. He's got the personality of a rock.  

Stormshadow243

[X]Vampire_James[X]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:11 am
I just Hate Jinpachi... I hate his moves.. I wish i could kill him woth my breifcase >: o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:02 am
Strider Karasu
Bryan is awesome, he's just much more hardcore in terms of personality than many other characters. As for him beating on an unconscious woman, that's just luck of the draw.

Not a big fan of Marduk. He's way too cocky, and I can't believe for a moment that he could beat Armor King, even if he did kill him before Tekken 4.

Jin needs to die. He's got the personality of a rock.

yeah I like Bryan, he's great! xd I love that evil laugh. and I love playing him against Anna cause I just love being brutal in beating her up and hope he does that finishing scene smashing her face in xd twisted
I think Marduk is really cocky, I mean... that chant.."I'm number 1!"..and "Get your cameras ready folks, this ain't gonna last long". I'd like to smash his face xd

the innocent thing with Xioayu doesn't really bother me...it's a bit silly really..she acts like she's 6 sweatdrop but it's good in one way cause it's showing that you can still fight and be innocent like that, rather than a tart like Anna and Christie sweatdrop evil  

Shadow__Dweller

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:03 pm
Bryan is bad a**.

And Jin does not have the personality of a rock. He has the personality of an emo. Keep the razors HIDDEN!

I agree with Julia, though. Except for the part about Hwoarang being the new Baek. Hwoarang is just an a**... but he's funny. I love his quotes, mostly because he sits on people. xD

But, back to Bryan. If you play one of the Williams sisters, if you stomp on him while he's on the ground, he laughs. With Nina, if you do that move that looks like she's kicking him in the balls, he laughs then, too. No lie. It's funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:04 am
Yeah, Nina's "Bad Habbit".

Some fans forget that Bryan is a cyborg because, unlike Yoshimitsu or the Jack units, he doesn't show any robotic parts to him. So his laugh when you do Bad Habbit is a taunt for him.  

Stormshadow243

Kohun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:18 pm
No one i like them all smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:49 pm
Lili. >_<

Okay, I haven't played TDR but I think she and her story sound silly. And why is she in the T6 trailer with Hwoarang and Jin?!

...not that I'm jealous or anything....he he ^o^;

LingXiaoyu

LingXiaoyu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:50 pm
Violet Meira

But, back to Bryan. If you play one of the Williams sisters, if you stomp on him while he's on the ground, he laughs. With Nina, if you do that move that looks like she's kicking him in the balls, he laughs then, too. No lie. It's funny.

No way!! Now I gotta go try that! ^o^  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces