Reply Charmed Discussion
Their Should Be A Charmed Viedo Game!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should their be a Charmed Game???
  YES!!!!me would buy it!!!
  nah, to much drama in Charmed to make one...if you vote this one your just one huge turd.
View Results

Grim_Reaper_Rules

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:25 am
Well i have checked on IGN.com and there is no new game for Buffy or Angel as for a Charmed game there is no plans for one as of yet  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:26 pm
Grim_Reaper we know there are no plans for one. There haven't been. I would love for someone to make a game of charmed.  

Survey Report

Grim_Reaper_Rules

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:53 am
I know that but i checked just in case you never know when they are going to decide to make games like this  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:40 am
me too! heart *raises both hands!* they both sound cool  

Numai Outcast

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:35 am
I'd play. I'd play as Piper, and i think they should go agains Barbas as the main Boss, cuz man i hate that demon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:36 am
if they had one i would buy it....  

Xarcolyn

tiko0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:16 pm
it would be a really great idea eek hehehe
but only if Prue is on it emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:54 pm
those two really big ideas would be totally awesome and then i would buy the game  

Aloan-chan

coley-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:53 pm
Nana-Tsuchan
Well, I would love it if they made a Charmed video game. But I worry that it might turn out to be terrible.

If they do make it, I think they should make it have options, like you can play the game in single-player mode or play with up to three players (but the three-player mode should be harder and slightly different since there are more people). And I think there should be side quests played with Leo and Cole/Balthazar.

I think it also should start with the original three sisters and then pick up Paige later after Prue dies. Part of me wants a level-up system as well. The original three should start off at level one and then when Prue dies and Paige joins, Paige should start at level one since she has just entered the craft. But I think to balance the loss of Prue, Paige should level up faster, especially when completing missions with her sisters.

Each girl should also get solo or duo missions with some of the other characters. It will be like in the show when two sisters handle a mission on their own or Cole and Phoebe or Piper and Leo or a mission with Darrell (I think I misspelled that) or Leo and Chris or something.

Plus I think the game should have interaction points that are vital to the game. The Charmed Sisters are about teamwork so I think that interaction between each other should boost their powers. And interaction with other characters will further the story and relationships. I don't think their personal lives should be left out since it makes them who they are.

Part of the game should be getting Leo and Piper together and even Phobe and Cole (although you'll still have to kill him later) and even the births of Wyatt and Chris. But the game shouldn't focus on those events. They should be miniquests within the bigger and more focused on quest of saving the world.

Leo should heal them in the game for the majority. But the sisters should be able to carry healing potions along with regular potions. And the game should include the Book of Shadows and actually follow the rules about the creatures inside the book. It shouldn't be one of those things where you can run in and charge the monsters with a weapon and they'll die. You should actually have to mix potions and read spells. Some monsters should have the whole stab and die feature though.

And the game should include magical creatures to help and bonuses for helping them. And even include Billy and Christy and the final battle. I think it should be taken in chapters though, like by season. And that by increasing the sisters' relationship with Darrell, you can increase your chances of not being caught. I think that you should have to hide your magical powers from the people in the game the same as they had to hide in the show.

And you should have to save innocents as well since that's a major issue. And you have to rotate between the characters and take advantage of their powers. And Phoebe should even be evil at one point and a miniquest to increase relationship with her so she'll help more in the battle against Cole.

I'm not really sure how they'd pull all this off but I think it would be pretty cool.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you should make it 3nodding 4laugh if you were a video game maker  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:47 pm
Prue heart ..... emo  

tiko0

S i m p l i s t i c--ICE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 pm
Omg, Ha, That would be awesome!!

I think there should be 2 modes, story mode and game mode..

In story mode there would be different levels, and depending in which one there would be prue or paige, and you choose a character and fight demons, and if you walk up to the BoS you could see it, and flip through its pages, choose a spell to chant/do and it might defeat the demon... and you could look up potions to do in there and stuff... but you have to go level by level, and it is kinda like their life

in game mode you can play multi player and choose from piper, prue, phoebe, paige, leo and cole or any mixture of the 6... and just play random levels....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:04 am
I think that would be so awesome! I would totally buy it.  

GWLover2008

brad310617

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:26 am
dark_violet2
i would love it if they would make one....i would so buy it.

well post here what you think the Charmed Viedo Game Should be about??[/quote

I would totally want there to be a charmed game because i would like to be whatever character i could.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:45 am
A Charmed video game would so rock! I just ask that Cole be in some sort of way or form, other then that anything can go. Oh, and let it be on on all the systems. LOL !  

smileontheedge

Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces