Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Checking up (Rep + Legacies) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:55 am
Mark too was pulling out his work when Rep talked, a modified Surface Pro appearing seemingly out of nowhere. He immediately used it to log into sexxyjedi69_xx@gmail.com, once again proving this place had both local intranet and internet wifi.

He was typing as he talked misinterpreting Rep's tweets, "Lucky kissed me, and so I like owed him a favour and Caroline was there and I was like, well at least this would be less weird with her around but then he didn't but she did but cupcakes, if you know what I mean?"

Baneful

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Rep gave Mark a long look, as he talked, his expression completely dropping from the smirk he'd been marshalling into place.

"Lucky kissed you?" he said with a bit of a surprisingly wounded edge. Slowly he went on "and Caroline was there so I guess you kissed her too, probably more than that. So ******** everyone in this goddamn division. Please tell me you haven't kissed Cael, you know what, I don't even care."

He sullenly moved to place his paperwork on the other side of him and turn his back to Mark.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:23 pm
Mark suddenly cleared his throat a few times rather dramatically. "You've um, you've got a frog in your throat." Almost Mark, almost.

He sighed and leaned against one of the crystals, tapping it as it made a light resonating whisper. About five seconds-

-"So are you not like, evil now? Ooooor we're still waiting we can wait- here we are- waiting-"

Two more seconds-

"Yeah I mean but it was only like quarter chub you know because I started thinking about how mad Mimsy would get and that was weird." Mark thought very carefully. "Do you think Mimsy and Caelius look alike?"

Baneful

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:44 pm

"You think?" Rep said sarcastically. "It's worse than a ******** frog." He couldn't get used to the sound of his voice either.

<> Tracey volunteered and was glared down.

"I was never ******** evil, I was just annoyed, and I don't know how the hell to get out of here, I cannae just summon portals and s**t."

He narrowed his eyes at Mark again. "Mimsy would be ******** off for sure if you banged her mum. No ******** wonder. ******** knows why you'd get that from Caroline, if anything she makes my libido ******** go into the negatives."

"And no. I don't. Cael is handsome as ********, Mimsy is just speccy and skinny. I like Mimsy but she's no Cael."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:11 pm
Mark sighed in relief. "Good cuz like, I was going to say that was going to get really weird since I'm pretty sure they're related and it would be weird if we like dated in the same family, but you know I'm beginning to think Caroline is more of my type, you know? Like hot mom and stuff?"

Some people just never learned.

He had just finished typing his e-mail, which was literally just a long explanation of having to postpone the meta for four whole days and how his world was ending and he was crying blood and nobody ever considered how hard he worked, when his phone buzzed suddenly. "Oh, boss wants the papers back, we should go. I mean, if you're not like possessed by the whatever it is this time."

Baneful

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Rep kept glaring at Mark and tried to ignore the strange sickening nausea that twisted in his gut at the thought of what they were even talking about. On one hand there was the whole confiding in him thing, on the other.

He was getting friendzoned by Mark. He wasn't even material to be considered or brought up. Even with tits. He probably had a good fine pair of tits under all this clothing and s**t and even with that he was still a nobody.

"I wasn't ******** possessed a minute ago either!" he said, his voice a lot colder and sharper at this octave. "I'm ******** fine. And yeah. Lets GO then."

He gathered up his papers dramatically.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:32 pm
Mark took it as a good talk, just relieved he finally got things off his chest. "Okay, cool," and then he finally looked around, "so, like, where did the exit go?"

There were just crystals all directions.

Baneful

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Rep's temper didn't simmer down, and though he looked for the exit it finally bubbled over as he turned to Mark.

"Look do you know how much it bothers me when you rub it in that Caroline is some hot ******** MILF?"

He strode over and kicked a crystal as if it would let him out. "And LUCKY of all ******** people too. I would say it was because I was ginger, but Caroline has ******** fake ginger hair so I just don't know."

He kicked it again, but not with heart. "I don't know how we get the ******** out of here. I don't even know where we are."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:28 pm
"I mean, I did offer a threesome part," Mark muttered, having not actually ever even successfully even pulled off a twosome, "it wasn't like, I didn't try or anything." He meant that one tweet lost in a sea of hundreds.

He sat down again, and then took off his coat, hung it on a crystal, and leaned against it, making himself comfortable, before pulling open his Surface Pro again. "Okay so we're in a cave," thank captain obvious for the obvious, "and it's very tall." Mark looked up, and then at an area that distinctly had no crystals growing from it, and then put his laptop mysteriously into coat and away. It took quite an arduous process for him to get his coat back on and then slouch over to examine the void ceiling space.

"Hey bro, boost me up?" Mark raised both his arms in expectation.

Baneful

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Rep snorted. "I wouldn't ******** either of them." he said disparagingly, he had ******** standards. "But I guess you did at least try."

This seemed to at least soften some degree of his anger, watching Mark with curiosity as he checked the place out.

He sighed in a long suffering sort of way, but he helped boost him up anyway, Rep was one of the few people who did not have a single issue with contact with Mark, though admittedly as of today things were a bit different when it came to doing things. He wasn't any weaker physically at all, but his shoulders were narrower, and there were things out front that got in the way when you weren't used to them. "Why does he always ditch us with portals but never helps get us back the same ******** way. God if Tracey could make ******** portals it'd be great. I'd go to like...I'd go see all the new movies that are out. In the pictures. I've no been in years."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:50 pm
The Death assistant hesitated long enough to nearly slide off Rep's shoulders with his one bare foot, his one shoe and sock long having fallen off while the other struggled to maintain balance. "I think I see an opening," he began to flail his arms wildly, "Hang on I need to get an explosive of some sort."

An empty box of The Hobbit and then three Doritos chip bags fell out out of god knows where, followed by a broken lava lamp, five chocolate bars, and an entire box of Red Bull. "Dude, you know I can totally make portals right? I mean like sure it takes me longer and I have to assemble it by hand and sometimes like, Melvin's runes get weird but it's totally my hard work and hard work and - look, stop wobbling, I have to place it dead center or crystals will fall on us and we'll die." It was actually Mark that was the one wobbling.

There was a resound clink and then a small beeping noise. "There. Wait put me down," he decided he didn't want to wait for Rep regardless and managed to step firmly on breasts on the way down.

The beeping stopped, there was the muffled sound of lights and flashy explosion-

- And the cave remained as if nothing had happened.

"Welp," Mark lay down back on the ground in the growing water that was now up to Rep's ankles, "I'm out of options. You really got to work out more man, your body is like, all fat."

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:10 am

Rep didn't much approve of being used as a really bad ladder but endured it with as much dignity as it was possible to maintain. He caught one of the chocolate bars out of the air and tucked it into his coat but was too focused on his task to get the other things, one man's trash was another mans treasure after all. "I'm no moving." he said.

He had never experienced the sheer joy of getting his boobs stepped on and let out a strangled sound of agony as he found out that this actually really really ******** sucked.

"What the ********?" he growled as the explosion went off overhead, still rubbing his chest.

But it was the failure of their escape route and the subsequent being called fat, no less that made him finally lose his cool.

"I AM NOT ******** FAT." he said. "I'M JUST IN A BIT OF A ******** SITUATION RIGHT NOW."

He took off his coat and held it out on one arm, demonstrating the very different shape of his body right now. "I woke up from the ******** status effect creation ******** put on everything and I was a ******** b***h. A GODDAMN WOMAN. I'm still all muscle, just with ******** TITS." he shook his head, putting the coat back on, holding it close with a shudder.

"I work out all the goddamn TIME. And now I'm going to die. In some cave because we can't get out and people are going to find my body and be like well some random b***h died down here, good thing it wasn't a ******** man."

He crossed his arms. "I gave up my d**k TO SAVE THIS ISLAND."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:49 am
Mark started to lose focus around when Rep dramatically stated they were going to die. He took out a relatively small bag and began to fish in it, look into it, shake it a few more times (a 3DS case fell out), and then try again.

The water level had risen to calf level at this point.

"Dude, we're both in a situation and um, you're not going to start summoning red butterflies are you because that would be evil and I probably wouldn't like, uh, appreciate that and because you might have a problemo redus eyes virusus." He managed to grab finally a handful of runes and placed them on one of the flatter crystal surfaces before beginning to flip them over and see what he ended up with, like they were trading cards. "Here, get over yourself for a hot second and hold this for me-" he stuck what looked like a foldeable DIY satellite dish with wire wrapped around the front like an electromagnetic coil right in between Rep's crossed arms after a small bit of effort. "Hold it up so I can get some sort of signal. Like really high up."

Mark fished in his bag for possibly any more runes and then gave Rep a cautious look and scooted two steps backwards, hopefully out of axe range (it wasn't)

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:17 pm

Rep resigned himself to just helping Mark get them out though he was still absolutely furious. He held the dish up with one hand and pulled out his phone with the other in an almost teenage show of defiance.

"Oh of course she'll come and help you." he said, but this time at least he said it quietly.

"I'm sorry for whatever the ******** I did that made me not good enough." he said, just holding up the dish as the water slowly but surely rose up.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:18 pm
The Death assistant flipped a few more runes and then dumped them all on the satellite dish before wading back to his computer. "Great," Mark looked quite happy as he loaded up youtube, "I can buffer stuff again!"

He then began to idly browse the selection, most of them just about some guy name Pewdiepie getting flamed by the media. "You're fine as is," he clicked the link, watched five seconds of it, and backclicked, "as in, like, you're good being you you know. I mean like, I couldn't imagine doing stuff without you you."

That was almost touching. "As in I literally couldn't imagine it because who else is going to like, make me look super heroic in front of Caroline?"

Thankfully he didn't get to finish that complete train of thought as he finally hit a sequence of keys that didn't just lead to another youtube video, and a menu on his computer popped up that read LOADING followed by a RETRIEVING SIGNAL and PROCESSING RUNES. The loading bar was arduously slow, and seemed to stop forever at the 99% point as Mark checked his twitter again for any updates. Finally-

PROCESS COMPLETE. PRESS ANY KEY TO INITIALIZE.

Mark hit enter-

- And a portal formed right under Rep and sucked him in-

- to the lighthouse. Mark fell onto Rep's back a second later and then stepped off of it shoe and all. "Oh cool, hey, we didn't end up at the Sahara base like last time."

Baneful

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces