Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mini Skulls Basket Contest [Archive] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!
View Results

Trinantula

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:30 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Chibi Hige
Basket Name: Sebastiano
Temper: Quiet
Personality: Sebastiano is shy and withdrawn. When he speaks, its rare, and he's quiet. He keeps entirely to himself.
Other: As a baby he would be mute, but I plan to have him come out of his shell when he's older; mostly depending on his interactions with other Soq  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:32 am
Prompt Response
Username: Divena
Prompt Number: 2
Your response: Little Malyy stared at the dead squirrel then up at his mother... His Other Mother, as he had started to think of her. He knew that there was something off about his mother. Some days she acted like a completely different person. The only conclusion the clever little foal could reach was that she WAS someone different. This second person, this Other Mother, wasn't one he knew much about. The squirrel was either a warning or a present.

After a long moment when Other Mother didn't do anything but watch him, he decided that it was a gift. Forcing a smile onto his face, he looked at her. "Thanks!" he said, as brightly as he could. He'd have to ask his father what to do with the squirrel one Other Mother was gone.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:41 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: spelldancer
Basket Name: Arcite
Temper: Noble
Personality: Arcite is a protector of sorts. He believes in taking care of those around him, and is steadfast in his friendships. When he becomes aware of Kitten he watches over Ophelia and Kitten to make sure that they do not end up in trouble. He loves fully and without reserve those that he cares about, and can be blind to their flaws. He also in dogmatic in some ways, believing that he knows how to protect others the best.
Other: Shakespeare names for the win!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:42 am
I am a Mini Newbie!!!
Username: spelldancer  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:50 am
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last successful breeding: Aug 2009  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:55 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Basket Name: D'mitri "Marco"
Temper: Feisty
Personality: D'mitri is someone who looks at something challenging and laughs! Why? Because he knows he will solve it. He doesn't give up and loves to explore and put his little body through it's paces. Like his mother, he has a split personality who is dubbed Marco. It is a shy, withdrawn personality, who occurs when D'mitri is stressed out or feeling cornered. It is like a system restart. When he becomes Marco, he tends to stare blankly with wide, dark eyes at his surroundings.
Other:  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:58 am
Last successful breeding: 2013  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:05 am
Plot Ideas
Plot Ideas:

Marco... Polo? :: Marco, D'mitri's split personality has surfaced for the first time, and it confuses his siblings! Marco feels lost and scared. Will he be able to cope with his strange family meeting him?

Under Foot! :: D'mitri gets caught in some shenanigans and manages to get in a big Soq's way! Hopefully the fellow is nice!

Creature Comforts:: D'mitri becomes obsessed with rabbits and follows a rabbit to it's warren and gets stuck!  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:12 am
I WROTE THIS FOR YOU!!!
Username: Divena
Your response: Once upon a time, there was a fair princess under a terrible curse. By night she had to share her body with another being, one who was dark and vicious. One day, a noble prince found the cursed princess and fell in love with her at first sight. He learned of her terrible curse and tried to break it. He took the princess on a long and dangerous journey. During their adventures, he grew to know the other being, and the other being grew to know him. When at long last he found a way to break the curse... he chose not to. You see, at this point, he had fallen every bit in love with the other being as he did the princess. The princess and the being reached an understanding, based on their mutual love for the prince. And so the three lived happily ever after.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:22 am
Updated  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:25 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Pandora Talie
Basket Name: Tacitus (tah-SEET-əs)
Temper: Chaotic
Personality: An odd one...Tacitus often boasts about his mothers split personality to others, thinking it's 'cool' and that often scares away any potential friends. His emotions are as chaotic as a thunderstorm, his attitude flashing between critical sarcasm to a docile and reserved demeanour. Depending who he is around they tend to evoke different emotions from him.
Other:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:37 am
Plot Ideas
Username: Pandora Talie
Plot Ideas:

Foal:
1.Get to know you...Tacitus only wants to talk to Kitty and refuses to speak when she is not present.

Young Adult:
2. Curiosity killed the...Tacitus is found, by one of his siblings, dissecting a small animal.

Adult:
3. Strange like me... Not having the best of luck keeping friends, Tacitus, finds someone who doesn't think he's weird.  

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:47 am
I MADE THIS FOR YOU!
Your creation:

Mixed media. Drawn on paper, exported to PS, colored with mousepad (which I'm awful at) Colors inspired by mother and father, markings on skull are... kinda random. I suck at sugar skull.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:57 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Cuppa_Darjeeling
Basket Name: Coriolanus (goes by Caius)
Temper: Devout
Personality: Coriolanus throws himself into anything he does 100%. His loyalty is unwavering and he is said to be very bold; perhaps, to bold for his own good. He has a gentle heart, and a soft spot for family, but should you turn against him you will find a willing adversary.
Other: Thank you so much for the chance to enter! They’re a lovely family.  

Cuppa Darjeeling

Cuppa Darjeeling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:58 am
Last successful breeding: 02/01/2011  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items