Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tokubetsu: Rebirth ( Open and Accepting )

Back to Guilds

Monstrosities are bursting through The Rifts! Are you one of the Auras to protect the world? 

Tags: Superpowers, Magic, Demons, School Life, Monsters 

Reply Moscow
The Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:45 pm
King Zeus Kami

konaustin

Your Sweet Dreams

Yuri Petrikov
User Image

Yuri smiled some at Junpei. "I do have another bottle in my bags, you can keep this one no problem." He said offering it to him still as he screwed the cap back onto the bottle quite literally ignoring Shelia now, He still looked down at Angelica nervously hoping she wasn't mad at him.

Mariko Hayashi
User Image

Mariko sighed not liking that she was ignored at all, She just stood there waiting for someone to notice her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:14 pm
Erika
User Image

Erika BridgetteFairehart
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝I can do this without becoming Mirage.

╔══════════════════════╗

Erika smiled at charlotte, as the model told her help what to do, keeping in Charlotte's embrace. When she was done and asked about the designs Erika smiled. "They are in my bags, choose the one you want to model and I'll start making it when we get to school." She chirped and kissed the shark girls cheek as the model talked about temperature-resistant swimwear. "It's possible to make with the right materials however I don't think you'll like them too much Charlotte. I know you don't like feeling restricted and to keep warm it has to cover a lot more." She said tapping her chin a bit in thought of what would be fashionable for clothes like Charlotte asked about. The ruckus behind her she didn't much pay any attention too as her full attention was on the shark girl next to her.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Let's see if my designs can make you better to look at, or I'll just make you look less recognizable.❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{OOC: }

konaustin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Natalia
User Image

Natalia Liliya Petracova
❝I vant everyone happy and healthy❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Natalia smiled at her friends concern as she looked up at the taller girl. "I have been being very fine, and healthy." she said patting her pregnant stomach twice to give confirmation. Yuri seemed to have come back but things seemed to have escalated to the point Natalia hid behind Angelica the entire time using her hat as a sort of cover holding it over one eyes and showing her emerald color green one frightened a bit. All the excitement was getting to the little pregnant girl and when it was all done she was losing the strength to stand holding onto her friend to stay on her feet. "I zink I am needing to being sitting down now...." She said with a nervous chirp.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝So I vill give zem all big smile, da?❞

Height: 4'10" // Weight: 141lbs

{Theme: Smile }

Baron Barker

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Izumi
User Image

Izumi "Big Sis" Sohryuu
❝Tell me how deep you think you made your grave?❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Izumi's peaceful slumber was ruined by a drop-landing to her gut by a friend. After a quick bout of pain after being drop kicked passed and realizing her surroundings she would answer her friend. "Really... you know you could have just woke me up the natural way Kira. Anyway molest me? The moment they try I'd introduce them to the ground." Izumi said cracking her neck with a loud snapping sound as she yawned flashing 3 sets of elongated canine teeth the grass staying her her mouth as she closed her mouth and chewed a bit on the stem. "Besides currently your elbows are the thing molesting my chest.... and secondly kindly get off." She said blinking at friend. When Kirara was off of Izumi she began to stretch her bones cracking back into place as she did. The Amazon making quick work from the stiffness of the cold ground. Finally realizing her phone was still ringing she scrambled to get it, turning away from the crowd she looked at kirara. "G-geez turn off that dumb ringtone will ya." She said making it seem like kirara's ringtone. While she had a strong thug like stance hidden so only kirara would see was a bright red blush, sparkling eyes looking ready to cry, and a face that said "please help me. Go along with it." Izumi didn't notice what was going on or she would have thrown a chair or something and turned it into a brawl.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝When I put you in it you'll be a fossil!❞

Margery Heaven

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:33 pm

"I have one thing that I always believe."
User Image
"And it's something that no one can change."

Anhalt Arvoitus
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

The Violinist of Fates

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: "No one currently."
Wʜᴇʀᴇᴀʙᴏᴜᴛs: At a train station in Moscow, sitting away from everyone.
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: "Maybe this will silence them for a few moments."
Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Sᴛᴀᴛᴇ: Calm, content, slightly annoyed, happy

Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Ignite
Other Main Theme: A Realistic Logical Ideologist
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Destiny Awaits Us
Oᴛʜᴇʀ Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Divine Destiny
Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Love Lost

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Anhalt has short, messy-like snow white hair.
Hi eyes are both a blood red color, and seem to strike fear into others sometimes.
He stands at 6'2", and weighs around 182 lbs.
Anhalt seems like a flimsy person, but he has enough muscle to stand his ground.
Mostly from sword fighting and playing/holding instruments.
Though he does seem like the guy that people would feel safe around. He's also sporting six-pack abs.
His clothing consists of a plain black long-sleeved shirt. With a pair of black pants, being held up by a black belt with a silver buckle.
He has a pair of custom made dress shoes, and is able to walk and run easily in them while being comfortable.

"And do you wanna know what that thing is?"

Another foul note was struck, causing a strange screeching noise. Apparently these people didn't know what it meant to be quiet. One single event somehow managed to push the unfortunate events into motion. And amazingly, it wasn't the kid that came crashing through the wall. Giving a sigh, he unpacked his suitcase a bit more, pulling out a medium sized amplifier and wire. Along with this, he reached into the case on the other side and pulled out, lo and behold, another violin. Though this one looked much different than the other one. The reason behind this being that it was, in fact, an electric violin. Along with this, he pulled out a small stereo, about the size of his head, and plugged what seemed to be some kind of iPod or Mp3 into it. He then plugged a wire into the amplifier, and then to the left bottom side of the electric violin. After giving it a few test runs, and seeing that it sounded perfect, he began playing the small music device he had plugged into the stereo. Both the stereo and amplifier were faced towards the still growing crowd, yet the male's back was still turned on everyone else. The music that was playing was called WAVE. He played the electric violin parts, while the music device played what one would consider the background music. Anyone who had heard the song would notice that he was actually playing what should have been the vocals on the violin, and if they listened closely, could hear him quietly singing the words. The reason behind this being so that he knew when to start playing, keep playing, and take a momentary rest before starting up again. Hopefully this would distract everyone and cause them all to be quiet for a few minutes.

The male wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings at the moment, but he didn't jump when a person had began talking to him. She did have a very strange accent, but he didn't really pay much mind to it. Everyone had their own quirks and perks, and that was probably just one of hers. "Yeah, I'm fine! I'm used to doing things like that anyway!" he replied, giving her a friendly smile. A lot of people probably would have found it strange for him to say that out loud so happily, considering he had just literally crashed through a stone wall. And he said that he was used to it. But that was the past and now was the present. When she made the rose grow, he did have a bit of surprise on his face. He knew everyone here was special like he was, but he didn't know there were people here that could do that. "That... is actually pretty cool. And I wish I could that!" the male exclaimed, resisting the urge to just suddenly take the rose from the female's grasp, and possibly tear it. Instead, he took it gently as one would a baby, and stuck it in the front right breast pocket of his coat. "Well, nice to meet ya! My name's Solus Larua Persona! But just call me Solus." the male said, holding out a hand to shake. He heard the music that was being played, but was currently more focused on his possible new friend.

Just like a shadow,a male with long blond hair tied up in a ponytail appeared into view. Though it seemed as if he was still trying his best to hide. All he seemed to have with him was a small suitcase, which seemed like it would only be able to hold a few outfits in it. Though even with this, he seemed to be quite agile, dodging into any hiding place that he could. Ever so carefully, he took a place away from everyone, as if hoping no one would see him. But there seemed to be something... strange around his neck. And within a few seconds of the male sitting down, whatever it was started to move and twitch. It was soon revealed to be a cute looking ferret, which unwrapped itself from its owner's neck and then took its place in his lap. The male gave a slight smile, though it was quite small and would be nearly impossible to see from a distance. It seemed like he didn't want to be bothered, and was quite fine with his current company.

"What in the holy hell caused this?" a voice suddenly asked, seeming to come from out of nowhere at first. But soon, a male appeared, looking through the hole that Solus had caused. It was a tall male, with dark brown hair and maroon eyes that almost seemed to match. Though the most noticeable thing about him would likely have been the tattoo he had around his neck. It was a chain, but in the front, it seemed to be incomplete. Though this was actually how it was meant to look originally, no one would have known that. Well, unless he had decided to tell them. But it seemed that he had walked into an argument that had just recently subsided. It was easy to tell by the way everyone was moving, and even standing. He decided against conversing with any of them. Looking around a bit more, he noticed a fearful young girl, of whom was being licked by a red panda. Without warning, he plopped down in the spot beside her, setting his medium sized suitcase beside him. "People these days, am I right? Don't know how to keep from being at each other's throat moments after meeting each other. You think if we put flowers on their heads they'd be like hippies and make peace?" he joke, giving a slight smile in the hopes of cheering the young girl up. He hated seeing kids that were scared like she was and, as much as he wanted to do something about it, it wouldn't be best for a fight or even another argument to break out. He reached a hand over to her, as if gesturing her to shake. "My name's Zincir Liefde. May I ask yours?" he asked, giving another friendly smile.

"It's that the sunset is actually blue."

Quotes

Margery Heaven

konaustin

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image

User Image
"Numma"

╔══════════════╗☯╔══════════════╗

Sometimes he took things very seriously but most of the time he did not. Currently he was definitely the latter. His fluffy sea foam hair fluttered in the icy air as he skipped over to the obvious crowd gathering at the train station. Crude scars threaded across his ivory skin and an unsettling smile curled his lips. His tongue ran across them as he skid to a stop at the edge of the gathering. He laughed softly. The air blew right through him chilling his loosely clothed body however, he didn't appeared bothered by it. He was much too distracted, his mind somewhere else. Where? Seeing the mass of bodies interacting with one another made his skin crawl. Preoccupied. Ah, they were all mixing, butting heads, and floating around one another. They were all so disgusting. He scratched his arm tearing the skin at one of the thick scars. Plick plick. The skin crawled back and sealed shut before a single drop of blood escaped his body. His topaz eyes flicked around the area some more before growing dull like his mind truly left. He brought his small frame to a wall and leaned against it. His blank eyes stared onward to the direction of the adolescents without really looking at them. His sharp eyes would catch everything, nothing escapes him. Leverage and information gathering. If he wanted to enjoy himself at this place, he would be sure he would, one way or another. He would continue to put up with all these sickening people for his brother. Anything for him.

╚══════════════╝☯╚══════════════╝

"Once you lose all sense of self, what are you but an empty shell wishing for a purpose."

Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain

Outer Science

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Kurai_wolf

User Image

C harlotte B ellrose

Current Look:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"They're not for me silly pants head lady" Charl teased "The deep ocean is always cold , I was made by the cold , molded by it. These swimsuits are for the people who merely wish to adopt the cold"
The blue haired vixen was doing her best bane impression before suddenly hopping up and hurrying over to her luggage
"Better have packed it" she muttered "Otherwise im putting them in a pool with-AHA!!" she hurried back over to Erika end held out a large array of colored brush pens in one hand , and what looked like the latest model computer drawing tablet in the other, still in its packaging.
"Tadaa!! I saw these while I was out on business and thought of you!"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:46 am

"You heard what?"
User Image
User Image

User ImageWhereabouts:
      "A battleground, apparently"

Moods:
      "Curious, at least trying to be comforting."

Thoughts:
      "Cake always makes girls feel better. Well, usually."

Company:
      "Everyone~ I can feel them around me~"

"A ghost? Me?"

"That's hilarious!"

Lila Gothel was having a wonderful week. Her powers made getting to Russia much easier than her family's own abilities could have. She packed an enormous duffle bag full of food and the like along with some money for necessities and clothes, then sneaked aboard a ship and kept quiet until it reached England. Then from there she took another, and another and another before she managed to thief her way the entire journey to Moscow. For those interested, no; she didn't have a passport. On her final stretch of the journey she floated a foot and a half off the ground, once in a while giving the ground a kick to build up speed or gain height. She at last saw the train station and let out a bell-like whistle, floating her way right through the wall with her luggage, almost going straight through a girl on a bench. She stopped herself just in time, her ghostly appearance making her a tough target to spot directly. She saw the girl was crying and frowned, at first thinking the man sitting beside her was at fault. Through careful listening and general quickness, Lila learned from the key players and the audience about what happened during the minutes before her own arrival. The ghostly girl's single visible eye followed the motions of the crowd, and learned where it was mostly keeping away from. A dark haired boy, a fair haired woman, and three or four others were standing near enough to each other for Lila to form a plan. She did nothing violent, of course. That wasn't in her nature. She did, however, set a sort of plan in motion. She reformed her physical shell and dropped lightly to the ground; a soft "tap" was the only sound to be heard from her. She walked around the bench and arch her back to where she could try and get the other girl's attention, perhaps even spooking the man with her. She gave a rather mischievous, slight smile and put a finger to her lips, making a soft "shhh" as she dropped her bag to the ground before she slipped into the crowd of students. Some gave her odd looks, some ignored her completely. She hoped her target would be of the latter variety. Just to be sure, she 'ghosted' herself when she was sure no one was looking, and then began to walk straight through the crowd up behind the tall blonde woman. She had a marker on her person which she used, and wrote a simple message on the pavement before her intangible hand slipped through a bag the woman kept with her, where Lila had seen her pull a cake out of. Her movements were quick and silent, close to absolutely impossible to hear her in the noise. Her fingers caught something and she yanked it out of the closed bag, her ghostly form causing no physical disturbance other than the disappearance of a solid object. She looked once more at her note on the floor and sneaked a rare grin before she scurried off back where she came from, materializing just before she came into view of Sachiko and Zincir. "Are you alright?" She asked quietly, her voice almost an emotionless monotone as she sat down next to, and in between the two, putting the Tupperware of cake on her lap. Even with her eye covered by the eyepatch, she could sense the other girl's nervous energy. She only then noticed that there weren't three of them there, but four. A small red, terribly adorable animal was also trying to calm to girl, she gathered. Lila's mouth opened slightly to form a rather lifeless look of bewilderment, and she carefully reached out her hand to touch it. She'd never seen one before, and hadn't the foggiest idea as to what it was or where it came from.

"But no, I'm just like you."

"Promise, Ahehe!"

(o c o ) Quotes ( o J o)

Your Sweet Dreams

Konaustin

Angel of Hollowness

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Escalator Princess
Captain

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:52 am
Your Sweet Dreams
Baron Barker

konaustin

User Image
                      User Image

۞ MOOD ▬ ❝ Agrovaited ۞ LOCATION ▬ ❝ Train Station ۞ COMPANY ▬ ❝ So many people If i named them all it would be an essay in and of itself!

The owl girl noticed the bickering from a distance and begun to move forwards. Her anger shone in those amber and black eyes, that dark fire burning deep with hate as she looked at the spite between the blonde glamour and self absorbed woman down to the male of raven hair and foul mouth. There were many profanities a person could use, and it was always that word that made her blood boil , about to react and do something about the bickering , she watched in shock as the most unlikeliest of fellows stepped forth as a benvolio of these modern times.

Looking at this new fellow in awe ( Eugene) she waltzed over,
                      " zat voz amazing if i say so myself, und i do not think i could have done a better duty than vot you did just vere , you are very unique indeed meine Harr, miene Name ist Hettie Von Hooten i am please to meet such a .. vat is word..passionate man who has morale despite hi apparel.. Ja i think i could like such a person"

Out Of CatchprasesSince people were picking on others i think it is safe to trigger some of her disdain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:15 am
Angel of Hollowness

User Image
                        User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ bashful LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Train Station COMPANY ▬ ❝ Solus and more faces i am yet to have names for

" like that? oh i am glad i was worried that you might have caused yourself injury, and that be not a very fine thing indeed sir, and Merry meet Solus" Joseline took his hand with a gentle grasp.
                        Her red eyes looking up at his towering frame " you are well built that is to be sure a fine example if you were a horse, pray it be that you are not ..i hope, you would be one formidable steed any such noble would deem fit to ride " and now her cheeks went read " not that i meant i were going to ride you.. or the like i meant.. of course in a majestic sense.. erm yes ha..My full name is Joseline Delrose.. The lady of the white roses..and here i gave you a yellow.. yellow is the symbol of friendship supposedly"

Out Of Catchprasestext text text

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Contributor 150

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Cool Cat 500
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:23 am
    User Image

x
    x
    x

User Image
    --------------------------------------------------------------

>Don't you even try to fuck with me<

Z held his hand up, declining the vodka, even though his insides screamed for some right about now. Might as well make a good impression before implanting the image of a d**k on his forehead, right? As he sighed softly, an odd and peculiar girl came up to him and talked in a thick and pretty cool sounding accent. He offered a smile and ran his fingers through his hair a bit before shrugging lightly.
    "Mmm... I wouldn't say passionate, more of I am tired at the moment and don't wanna deal with that kinda crap. Anyway, it's nice to meet such an exotic woman. You can call me Z. So, hmmm, lemme guess... You're a British cat~?"
    He pitched, obviously in a joking manner.

>I'll rip you a new one in the blink of an eye<
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Mood:// Calm | Location:// Train Station | Company:// |
    Out Of Cookies:
    Quotes:

Legion Of Oreos
    Quote:
    Baron Barker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:28 am
    User Image

User Image
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

S U G A R A N D S P I C E

---------------Yes, I am a bit fluffy...---------------

Angelica was blown away by everything that suddenly happened. She frowned softly as the yelling happened, then Yuri said such awful things, then the blonde said awful things too, then there was glass and a headbutt and- Cake? Angelica held the cake that was placed in her hands before, but only just now realized it. She frowned as she looked at it, then slowly looked up to Yuri. She opened her mouth to speak, but Natalia caught her attention. She looked at Yuri with a worried expression and tilted her head towards Natalia, before helping the pregnant one to a seat. She placed her hand on Natalia's head and placed the cake into her lap, offering a sympathetic smile.
    "That sure was... Something, huh? I hope you're alright. Too much stress isn't good for you... Just sit down and relax, alright? I'm sure things will be calmer once we get going on the train and onwards."
    She said in a motherly tone, trying to make Natalia feel comforted.

---------------...But that means there's more to love!---------------

A N D E V E R Y T H I N G N I C E
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Mood:// Confused | Location:// Train Station | Company:// Natalia |
    Out Of Cookies:
    Quotes:

Kurai_wolf
    konaustin
    Baron Barker

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Cool Cat 500

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Contributor 150
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:35 am
    Your Sweet Dreams
    Baron Barker

konaustin

User Image
                        User Image

۞ MOOD ▬ ❝ Agrovaited ۞ LOCATION ▬ ❝ Train Station ۞ COMPANY ▬ ❝ So many people If i named them all it would be an essay in and of itself!

The owl girl would laugh. " Are ve not all tired, ve will tire more come ze journey to the Academy, nein ich am not British only in mien dreams, usually i am a nacht creature und thus ich spracken zie Deutsch..that is German..Ja" She admitted " not passionate.. hmm i guess you are man who knows what he wants?" she asked now petting her pet owl with her wuizing the boy with curiosity that could kill a cat.

Out Of CatchprasesBritish Ironically only in reality

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:43 am
    User Image
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

User Image

Sachiko was trying very hard to calm herself down, when a cute red panda approached her. She jumped a bit, startled at seeing the fluffy thing. However, it was so cute, she couldn't be scared of it. Sachiko slowly placed her hand on the Red panda, petting it softly with a small smile. She sniffed a bit and sighed, calming down, until an older teenager plopped down beside her. She yelped and jumped in fright, the look of pure horror in her eyes. The boy was talking and talking, but her brain was not understanding what he was saying. She tried hard to breathe normally, and when he stuck out his hand, she gasped. Sachiko whimpered and looked at the guy. After a moment, she slowly reached her hand out and took his in her own. Her whole body was shaking, and her hand sent little shocks, like a tickling sensation, through the boy's hand. Her eyes darted to another place before opening her mouth and speaking.
    "S...S...Sa...S..Sachiko..."
    She said quietly. She swallowed hard and made eye contact with the boy, offering a small, forced, but kind of genuine smile. Then, suddenly, ANOTHER person came. Sachiko yelped as she seemingly came out of nowhere, with... Cake? She hugged her knees and stared at the girl in confusion, until she realized that she had asked a question. Sachiko swallowed hard before nodding very slightly to her question of being ok. This was... So odd.

-----But that does not mean I am weak.-----

------------------------------------------------
    I C A N T R E L Y O N M O M M Y
    ------------------------------------------------
    | Mood:// TERRIFIEDDDDDDDD | Location:// Train Station | Company:// Coco, Zincir, A girl |
    Out Of Cookies:
    Quotes:

Margery Heaven
    Angel of Hollowness
    konaustin

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Cool Cat 500

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Cool Cat 500
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:51 am

User Image
    User Image
    ----------------------------------------------------

If Carrots rain from the sky...

Sophia giggled softly as she watched the cat, then looked to the boy. She tilted her head gently when he offered to play a game, and so she tapped her chin, thinking about it. She then nodded very softly.
    "A game? I like games... Sure, let's play. Oh, I'm Sophia by the way... My friends called me Sophie though, so either one works if you want.. "
    She said as she still fiddled with her fingers a bit, but was now looking up towards the boy, and not the floor.

...Then dreams really DO come true!

----------------------------------------------------

T H E F U T U R E I S A G I F T
    | Mood:// Shy | Location:// Train Station | Company:// |
    Out Of Cookies:
    Quotes:

Quote:
    killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:16 am
    Angels of Hollowness
    Margery Heaven
    Your Sweet Dreams

User Image

Yuri saw Angelica's concern for him and he went pretty silent at that point, drawing into himself for some reflective thinking as he turned back to look out at the tracks, before hearing the crying of a little girl he turned around again, noticing a small girl who was from his guess, just at the start of puberty crying from what happened, He decided the right thing to do would be apologize to her, After he got his hand bandaged, He went over with a slightly nervous smile. "Hey...I'm sorry for being loud, and foul, and angry...I'm usually not like that." He said hoping that The maroon eyed man wouldn't be quick to shoo him away along with the girl who had a medical patch over her eye.

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
    • Battle: Cleric 100
    • Alchemy Level 1 100
    • Team Jacob 100

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Cool Cat 500
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:30 am
    User Image
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

User Image
    ...Rebecca Is Hiding Right Now...
    S O M E O N E H E L P M E
    Age//: Seventeen | Status//: Single | Mood//: Excited | Place//: Train Station | Friends//:

Poppi, whom had done a pretty good job of making a student nearly crap themselves, decided to go off and find another victim. When her eyes spotted a blonde boy with a ferret, she was so intrigued by the animal that she simply could not help herself! Poppi ran right over and stopped infront of the boy, skidding across the ground a bit. There was a huge smile on her face and she began to look as though she were running in place with high knees. She pointed to the animal with an overwhelming amount of excitement.
    "What is that, what is that, what is that??? It's adorable like oh my heavens it looks so freaking cute, I love it, I love it! Does it have a name? It's soooo soft looking! It's so cute and cool and just- Amazing!"
    She said happily, holding her hands up in the air.

"There are MANY crazy things in this world, I'm just one of them!"
    O R A M I A L O S T C A U S E
    Other Octopus Cats:
    Quotes:

Angel of Hollowness

Moscow

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items