Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:18 pm
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Frankie knew that Nick wasn't very happy about it,of course Frankie was happy because he was gay and had no problem with it but Nick isn't happy at all. He was silent for the whole time...At the movie both of them were quiet,he quickly texted Kate that they were in the movie before placing his phone back into his other pocket.The movie was interesting,Frankie was enjoying it and even laughed a little bit from time to time. Suddenly there was a very funny scene that made everyone laugh,Frankie laughed a little bit loud because it was too funny,he planned to bring his hand on Nick's lap but instead it touched his manhood.Frankie didn't even notice so he kept his hand there.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:29 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

Nick was actually beginning to have a good time with Frankie. They shared a few good chuckles, even talked some as the movie progressed. However, when he slapped his hand down onto his junk, Nick's smile was gone in an instant. He pushed his hand away a bit harsher than intended because he felt so uncomfortable. Soon, the movie was over and the two were walking out of the theatre. He stuffed both of his hands into his pockets, afraid that Frankie would try to hold his hand again. It wasn't long before they reached Nick's apartment building. Turning to the pink haired man, the brunette forced a smile onto his lips. His first smile of the night. "Alright, date's over. Hope you had as much fun as I did. Now give me my phone," he demanded holding his hand out to him.

╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:37 pm
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Frankie apologized for touching his area,he really didn't mean to do that..not now anyway.After some time the movie was over and everyone went towards the exit."That was a good movie." Frankie said as they walked out of the cinema,they were too quite. Nick didn't want to hold hands with him, this date was too weird.In the end they stopped walking once they arrived to Nick's apartment building."Alright." Frankie sighed softly before handing Nick's phone to Nick."I had fun." Before Nick could o something,Frankie leaned and kissed his lips quickly then waved at him."I have to go now,see you next time." He blew kisses in the air towards Nick's direction then walked away.Frankie took out of his phone and texted Kate to tell her that the date is over and Nick is at his building.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:47 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nicholas's eyes widened Frankie kissed him like that, and not in a good way. Pressing his lips together, the man curled his fingers around his phone tucking it into his pocket as he slowly made his way inside the building. If the kid wasn't so small and frail, he would have beat the tar out of him. He took the elevator up to his floor where he stepped out and started to his apartment, frowning upon seeing Kate standing there waiting for him. Oh, so Frankie was keeping her updated the entire time. How thoughtful of him. Without paying the blonde another glance, Nick retrieved his keys from his back pocket and jammed one into the lock, failing. He tried another and failed yet again. He had way too many keys, most of which he used for work. Nick muttered curses under his breath as he tried another, completely disregarding the fact that Kate was standing behind him.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:07 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

A smirk appeared upon Kate's face when she saw the last message,she knew that Nick will be near his door anytime. She left the tv on then headed to open her door,Kate stepped out and leaned against the wall. Her hair was picked up into a messy bun,she wore a white tank top and some simple pink shorts with bunny slippers. When Nick walked into the floor her smile grew into a big grin,obviously he was irritated. "So how was your date?" Kate asked,sounding very happy and amused."Did you have fun Mr.grumpy face?" She bit her lower lip to stop herself from laughing,her arms were crossed as she watched him,seeing that he failed to open the door with some keys.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:22 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

"It was ******** splendid, Kate. ********. Splendid. First, he made me hold his hand all the way to the movie theatre. And then he grabbed my junk. And then he gave me a kiss!" He sounded happy-go-lucky as he spoke, even though he obviously wasn't. "Which is exactly the kind of thing I expect on first dates... with girls." He grumbled the last part, finally managing to find the right key. Jamming it in to the lock, he twisted it and then opened up the door turning around to finally look at Kate, a dull look on his face. "Good night." And with that, he slammed the door shut before flopping down onto his couch face first dropping his keys onto the floor beside him.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:34 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate tried to look as serious as possible when he told the details to her,he held hands with Frankie and Frankie even touched his junk.Oh god,too bad she couldn't see it. Nick probably suffered but he deserved it.In the end she couldn't take it and started to laugh at Nick."I should've seen it." She laughed,looking so amused and happy."Night,Nick. Don't forget to dream about your new boyfriend." She said through the door before laughing a little more. Kate returned to her apartment and locked the door before she watched a little bit tv then she went to sleep,knowing she will have to come early tomorrow so Ryan will teach her more about the drinks.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:11 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

On his way to work the next morning, he heard a faint yelping sound coming from between two buildings. It sounded almost like a squeaky toy that babies liked to play with. With furrowed brows, Nick turned the corner and walked toward the growing sound seeing a rather small puppy laying on it's back beside a trash can, tail curled up between its legs. It couldn't even open it's eyes yet, he noticed. Easy prey if a cat or some other larger animal got hungry. Without a moments hesitation, Nick knelt down and carefully scooped up the puppy into his large hands, cradling it against his chest for warmth as he walked quickly to the restaurant. The poor thing was shivering, it was that cold. He inferred it was hungry too since it appeared to be making light sucking sounds. Nick headed straight into the kitchen where he took out a bowl from one of the many cupboards and filled it up with milk.

He then walked out to one of the booths and put the bowl down, sat down, and turned the puppy so that it laid on it's back in his hand. It's small head was supported by Nick's forefinger, his three other fingers and thumb curled around its fragile body. He dipped his pinky into the milk and held it against the puppy's muzzle, letting him sniff it before he eventually opened it's mouth and started to suck on it. Nick's lips curled up into a small smile, his dimples showing. "I'm going to name you Oscar," he said softly in the sweetest voice. The puppy began to just barely open it's brown eyes. Nick's hair was gelled up nicely today and he had actually taken the time in the morning to shave the days growth of hair that he almost always left on his face - it made him appear very professional.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:29 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate woke up just in time,she took a quick shower before she changed her clothes into a nice cute outfit- a buttoned shirt,black skinny jeans and black boots.This time she decided to let her blonde hair fall down her shoulder,it was wavy and soft. She placed a little bit of makeup,she didn't like to put a lot of makeup. Just some lip gloss and eyeliner,nothing special. Once she was ready,Kate grabbed her bag.

She exited outside to the nearest coffee shop,she bought herself a milkshake with a muffin then ate it on her way to the bar.Kate usually ate junk food but at least she does work out from time to time to keep her body shape. After a few minutes Kate opened the door,she knew Nick would probably stay angry at her for doing such a horrible thing to him but she found it funny-very funny. Before she could put her card into the machine,she noticed Nick. He was holding a tiny puppy in one hand and used his pinky to feed the puppy with milk. A soft smile appeared upon her face as she leaned against the wall and watched him,he was being so nice. Nick even called the puppy Oscar,what a cute name. Kate decided to stay silent and watch Nick,maybe he was only mean to her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:46 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

After a few minutes of feeding the puppy, Nick got this odd feeling as if he was being watched. He lifted his head to see Kate leaning against the wall which made him blush in embarrassment. "Good morning," he mumbled, returning his gaze to the puppy who was sucking violently on his pinky. Oscar nibbled some too, though it didn't bother him. They were only baby teeth after all. "How long have you been standing there?" He asked. With a warm smile Nick pulled out his pinky and dipped it into the bowl of milk once more and slid if back into the impatient puppy's mouth. This time, Oscar put one of his small paws against the side of his finger. He wondered how big it would grow to be. It was only the size of a rat as of now.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:55 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate crossed her arms under her chest with a gentle warm smile upon her face,seeing Nick like that was actually really adorable. Of course he was a total jerk but maybe he has a nice side too? After a few moments Nick noticed her and greeted her with a good morning."Good morning Nick." She nodded her head once with a polite smile."Umm..I just got here." She shrugged her shoulders before she moved closer to Nick,her brown eyes glanced down at the small puppy."So you named him Oscar?" She asked as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear,raising her eyes to look at Nick before looking down at the puppy."Hey Oscar,you're really adorable." Kate was an animal lover,sadly her ex boyfriend hated animals. She wanted to adopt a dog or a cat but her boyfriend refused because animals are "annoying". "Where did you find him?" Kate asked as she raised her eyebrow at Nick,she wanted to pet Oscar but she decided not to bother the little puppy.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:38 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nick nodded his head some at the first few things Kate said. "I did," he said. His smile grew when she called Oscar adorable. So she was an animal lover unlike his wife. Jamie absolutely hated pets, especially dogs since she was allergic to them. He didn't know what he was going to do with Oscar once Jamie returned from wherever she was. He frowned a little when Kate asked where she found him. "In an alleyway," he said, his deep voice sounding distraught. It was sad to think that he was just forgotten and left alone to fend for himself when he couldn't even walk or see anything. Nick rubbed his thumb gently against Oscar's warm round belly, making his tail twitch a little. With a smirk, Nick raised an eyebrow at the puppy. "What's that, Oscar? Did you say something?" He carefully lifted the small creature up to his ear, nodding his head some as if the puppy was talking. "Oh okay. Yeah, I'll tell her for ya." Nick got his pinky wet again and resumed feeding the puppy as he looked up at Kate who was standing beside him. "Oscar thinks you're really hot and says we should hook up." He nodded his head, grinning. The man scooted over a little giving Kate some room if she wanted to take a seat. "Do you want to hold him?" He asked.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:50 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Her smile disappeared when Nick mentioned that he found Oscar in an alleyway,it was a good thing Nick found him or else the puppy could die.After all it barely opened his eyes and still crawled,her brown eyes looked down at the puppy before looking back up at Nick. "It's a very good thing you took him,you actually saved him. That's realy sweet of you." She smiled gently at him before looking back down at the puppy,it was actually the first time that Nick and Kate had a normal conversation! They didn't argue or yell at each other,they just spoke nicely until Nick said that Kate's really hot and they shook hook up."Oh really?" She asked,crossing her arms under her chest before rolling her eyes. "I prefer to hook up with a dog than to be with someone who kissed a guy." She couldn't help but laugh a little. Kate sat down beside Nick after she calmed down."Yes please." She reached both of her hands closer to the puppy,slowly and carefully she wrapped her hand around the small puppy then brought the puppy close to her chest. She held him almost like a baby.Her smile was gentle and warm as she looked down at the puppy,rubbing her index finger gently on Oscar's head then gently on his stomach."Aww..Oscar is super cute!" She couldn't help but be happy and excited,she just loves animals.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:39 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nick couldn't help but chuckle at Kate's come back. "Wow, that's harsh." Carefully, Nick handed her the puppy and then let his arm rest behind her, the other resting on the table. He twisted in his seat a little, smiling some as he looked between her and the puppy. He took in every single one of her facial features, realizing that she had a very attractive profile with her small perky nose, her stunning complexion and her full pastel pink lips that looked so kissable. Her cheekbones were very nicely shaped as well. And her hair looked as if it didn't have a single tangle. In his eyes, Kate was utterly mesmerizing.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:48 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate tried to be as gentle as she could,she didn't want to harm the puppy. She just wanted to hold him and stay here for a while,with the puppy. Her brown eyes glanced at Nick for a moment,he looked happy so she looked back at the little puppy."Are you going to keep him?" She asked with a worried expression,if Nick won't take care of Oscar then she could take care of the puppy,it's not a problem for her. Besides she leaves all alone and it gets pretty lonely sometimes. Kate gently picked up the puppy and kiss it's head gently then wrapped her hands around the puppy again. "I think I will adopt a dog or something... I always wanted to get a puppy but somehow..It never worked out." Kate explained as she shrugged her shoulders lightly,her parents didn't like animals because it caused a lot of mess and even her ex didn't like them,how can people not like animals? Kate glanced at the clock then looked back at Nick."I guess I should start my job." Kate handed the puppy back to Nick carefully,making sure he won't get hurt.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces