Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Eizu's Jam Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:40 pm
Nerdy Oatmeal

~{Ice is just going to go after you from now on so go ahead and post~}~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:18 pm
User Image

□■Danielle Byte■□
~~~~~~~"Dex"

Dex's attention turned to the girl with differently colored eyes. Her eyes were quite distracting, yet entertaining to look at. She waved at her, not knowing what to say considering the fact that she was already introduced. Star? That's a pretty name. "It's nice to meet you Star." Dex felt like she could have been a broken record stuck on repeat, introducing herself over and over and over again; Saying how it nice to meet everyone for the thousandth time. Oh well, it was a part of life that she'd just have to live with.

Her eyes soon turned to Ryu again, it looked as though he was blushing. She couldn't blame him, being one of the only two boys in a room with three other girls must be a bit of challenge (I suppose). "It's fine, Ryu. Just as long as you don't catch anything on fire!" She said, jokingly. Dex figured it might break the ice a little bit. She took her hands out of her pockets and placed on hand on her own hip, revealing a metal bracelet with a pendant that had "Version 12.5.07" engraved on it. Dex wanted to go to her room, but she decided that it would be best to try and be more social.

Thinking: Star is such a pretty name...
Mood: Happy
My Life: Click here!

IceCooledpixie

His Starfire

Orpheus Aristo

Broken_Melz44
((Oh I do love her eyes! So pretty~. Is it just me, or is the ballroom making things awkward? I don't know, something about the ballroom seems awkward.))

(Sorry about the late reply and short post! I've been crazy busy lately. )  

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:12 pm
(OOC: Hey is this dorm open?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:56 pm
Eizu Hatsashi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╞╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪Let the music drive your soul╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╡

♪♫-Eizu smirked lightly as everyone did the usual awkward hellos and such, getting the odd feeling from Lena when Star entered the room but he started to ignore it. He tipped his head to the side a bit when Star completely stepped in, closing the door to the noise outside and felt his stomach rumble. "Hungry..." He rubbed his stomach and pivoted quickly on a foot, heading to the kitchen. "Star.... I'm hungry you know how to make anything?" He opened the fridge and pulled out the milk, along with a glass that had a small white cat painted on it. He set them on the counter and raised his eyebrows again. "Was I not imagining those sparks off of you then?" He blinked glancing at Ryu as they died down, seeing him reach his hand out to Star. His eyes caught something shinning and the bracelet on Dex caught his attention for a moment before he turned away and started digging through the cabinets behind him looking for anything that didn't make him work to hard to make. Food.... He sighed as he started his way to the fridge again looking through it for something, anything!

•‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡≥≥≥ "Just Give Me A Reason" - Pink ft Nate Ruess (Sam Tsui & Kylee Cover) ≤≤≤‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡▪

Br0ken_Melz44

Br0ken_Melz44

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:58 pm
((Well there is already five people living here
its up to everyone if they want to let another people in i dont mind))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 pm
~{OCC: Ahh uhh I dunno... You are the boss Ice xD lol It's up to you chicka~ ^ ^ I guess I dunno, whatever everyone else says then xD xD}~

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

IceCooledpixie

Orpheus Aristo

scurd

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:17 pm
IceCooledpixie
((Well there is already five people living here
its up to everyone if they want to let another people in i dont mind))

((OOC: Its perfectly fine if it's full xD Would you guys happen to know of a more available one? I can't really tell, the more empty ones seem dead.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:35 pm
~{OCC: Ice is getting ready for church so I'll respond, she probably doesn't know of one but the one my other character is in has a room open, just our characters atm are at the ballroom, the "Ronin,Shigeru,Maddie,Runzler,______'s dorm" that has an opening~ If you would like to join
Nevermind I have no clue... xD xD lol maybe you can make one with a friend of mine surprised I can talk to him for you, see what he says}~

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

IceCooledpixie

Orpheus Aristo

scurd

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:41 pm
Broken_Melz44

((OOC: Actually, that would be great if you would, because I just went to ask for that one, the "Ronin,Shigeru,Maddie,Runzler,______'s dorm", one, and it's leader told me that it is full.

Sorry btw, I know you guys where rping, but thank you so much for the help.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:16 pm
scurd

~{OCC: I talked to him, you should send him a PM and finish talking to him, tho he said he talked to you before, IGlacier, anyways it's cool was waiting on one person to get online anyways ^ ^ you are all good~}~

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:18 pm
Broken_Melz44

((OOC: Yeah, Im talking to him. And whew, okay. Thanks again smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:21 pm
Broken_Melz44

Nerdy Oatmeal

Orpheus Aristo

IceCooledpixie

User ImageUser Image

Sandra’s seen a LEPRECHAUN,
Eddie touched a TROLL,
Laurie danced with WITCHES once,
Charlie found some GOBLINS’ gold

Lena sighed in relief. Thankfully, the last of her dorm mates were here so the worst was over. Introducing yourself to people is boring and time consuming, not to mention awkward. Lena chuckled softly at Dex's comment to Ryu. "Would the fire be blue, as well? Blue flames are beautiful to watch," She smiled casually at him, hoping he wouldn't take offense. Her eyes glided to Eizu as he headed into the kitchen, calling out to Star. Lena looked at the cat girl once more and was struck by her multi-colored eyes. Odd girl. A pink cat with two different colored eyes, she mused to herself. A clinking and a small chirp echoed from up the stairs. Lena's turquoise eyes widened and she looked up the stairs. She turned back to her dorm mates. "Please excuse me," She turned and ascended the steps to her room. While on her way up she called out to the rest of them. "I hope you don't mind birds. They don't make much noise so they shouldn't be a bother." Lena disappeared into her room and crossed to the cage in the corner of her room. Both of the birds fluttered and clung to the metal bars when she arrived. She noticed the empty food bowl and sighed. They were impatient creatures. She scooped some from the bag she brought with her and dumped it inside the little porcelain bowl. The two descended onto the food like a predator on prey. She locked the cage door and dusted the stray birdseed from her hands.

Donald heard a MERMAID sing,
Susy spied an ELF,
But all the magic I have known
I’ve had to make MYSELF

((Sorry it took me so long to respond. I was out all night with the family... how tiresome))
User Image

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Akemi Sutā Night aka Star

The small pink haired neko turned her head lightly to each side as Ryu extended his hand out to him and for a moment Star stared at it before her hands acted without her thinking. She rose both hands simultaneously and her tail flickered behind her quickly as she started to bat at Ryu's hand with her fingers curled into a ball like a well, cat playing mouse. Her eyes were solid and determined for a bit while she did so until her brain caught up and she stopped, resting one curled up hand in his. She blushed furiously and quickly brought her other hand to her hair, subconsciously running her fingers
through the thin pink strands. "So-sorry..." She apologized as she focused on opening her palm and shook hands with him. She pulled back and her tail swirled around as she caught it in the hand she just shook with Ryu. "I like to play a lot..." She giggled embarrassingly, tilting her head to the side to make her locks fall off her shoulder and ran her fingers through it again. It was a bad habit of hers that she could never break, even in her other form but it felt comforting to her, like being petted. Her eyes quickly dashed to Dex who did a nice greeting and she smiled to the girl. "Your skin looks really pretty" She basically purred out, staring lightly at her smooth skin on her cheeks before her attention was drawn away again by Eizu. She quickly made her way to the kitchen and scooped up her glass cup, pouring milk in it, her tails moving a bit quicker then they were before. She paused again, remembering Eizu had said something and perked up. "Nope!" She chimed before leaning down to drink from her glass of milk. Her tails twitched as a chirping sound came from upstairs and her curiosity was high again but Lena explained the noise. Birds. Ohh how she didn't like birds. They liked to play games when she is tiny and pick on her and get her stuck in things like trees and on roof buildings. Birds always picked on her tiny size but she did her best to stay indoors and stay in her human form. She glared at the carton container as she sipped on her milk, mulling over the past incidents with the 'cute innocent' birds.
~{OCC: Glacier told me he got you a dorm so that's good~ Good luck with that! ^ ^ }~

His Starfire
~{Birds and a cat... perfect combination xD}~

Nerdy Oatmeal
~{UGH no kidding it's just odd... I'm not quite sure what to say or when to say it since everyone keeps jumping or ignoring my characters -___-;;}~

IceCooledpixie

Orpheus Aristo
~{Ohh how I love Star... xD XD}~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:04 pm

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin Form

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"Nope you weren't imagining things...I'm a Raijin, a storm demon, and I tend to spark up like when I get nervous, s-sorry guys." He apologized once more, turning his head to Dex and Lena. Lena seemed to be a very sociable girl, while Dex and Star both seemed to be like him a little. Shy and difficult to talk to, though they didn't shoot out lightning when they got nervous so it wasn't so obvious with them. "W-Well I hope I don't catch anything on fire. Oh, and also yes I've tried, and sometimes it does make blue flames. So maybe you can see them later if we get the chance." He said to Lena before she walked off. She mentioned birds, meaning that she must have them as pets. Back at his village there weren't many birds, being up in the mountains, it was a very cold region. Also there was usually some kind of storm happening, so birds weren't out too often. "No I don't mind birds at all-u-umm..." Ryu was cut off by Star playing with his hand, before taking it in a hand shake. He wouldn't admit it, but she did look kinda cute doing that. "Oh no, its okay." He said to Star, judging by that he figured that she was probably a neko. He began to wonder about what other kinds of creatures these people were.

IceCooledpixie

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

Broken_Melz44

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers