Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] It's NOT a date... (Rosy x Zel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:29 pm
Rosy looks over the titles of the games before she finds the one she was looking for. Picking it up, she turns towards Zel as she holds it out towards him "GW2, a wicked mmo game. That I think you might enjoy as much as I do. Different races, and so many different people playing at the same time. It honestly worth playing. Not to mention, a great thing if you just need to get away room your unlife for awhile." she didn't mention that she played it for awhile now.

This was her trying to help Zel have a life.

Torvil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:09 pm
Zel stared at the box she handed him. Play... with other... creeple? He winced internally before nodding slowly and grabbing the box from her gently, turning it over in his hands to read all the different text blurbs that were on the box. It did look interesting he had to admit. He wasn't sure how good at it he would be - but he'd at least give it a shot.

After all, Rosy was all about having fun, so he was sure this thing was entertaining.

Nodding with a smile he held the box in his hand.

"Okay, I'll get this then. Is there anything else you'd suggest? I still have a decent amount of seeds on me."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:58 pm
Rosy couldn't help but smile before nodding "Good, because I have the game and I am planning on playing myself. Only problem is, I haven't found anyone to actually play with. So now I can bug you whenever your on." she floats back from him as she thinks for a moment.

What else would he need.

After a moment, she shrugs before giving him a smile "You know, why not save the rest? You have a game, plus what you needed for prom. So hang onto it. You never know, you might need the silver seeds." she pulls out her eyephone, glancing at the time.

They really should be getting back to campus.

Torvil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:59 pm
"What time is it anyway?" Zel asked as he nodded to her. She did have a good point. "Anyway, it's getting late, let's grab this and get going." He wasn't really in the mood to rush things but at the same time he was kind of excited and wanted to try the game out.

"Let's go check out." He said, already walking toward the check stand.

He got in line, paid for his game, and waited for Rosy at the entrance of the store.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash