Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] GET DOWN FROM THERE! (Sibyl/Mot) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:53 pm
"Y-yeah.. it would have naked gh---" Mot flinched with a grunt as the rather heavy seal flopped right onto his lap. His dry lap. But now it was soaked with lake water, and a wiggling seal.

Mot gritted his teeth, still trying to seem pleasant.

"Ah... you are um.." No.. don't calla ghoul heavy. That was the number one rule when speaking to a ghoul. "Very.. wet." Mot corrected himself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:04 pm
Large turquoise eyes looked up at Mot, her mouth pulled back in a big toothy smile. "Well, I went swimmies! Adventure~. But all I got was a pretty bottle and a book of naked ghouls.." Disappointment!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:18 pm
Mot sighed.

"Well.. how about we look for pretty shells to fill the bottle with." He said, trying to urge her off his poor lap. "I'll go with you." Simply because he'd rather be ALL wet than look like he peed himself, thanks to Sybil.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 pm
"Yaaaaaay!" Sibyl wriggled and bounced until she pressed her soaking wet muzzle against Mot's cheek. It was a kiss. Totally. She then rolled off him and started to pull herself out of her skin, reaching for her dress to put that on first. You were supposed to do that, right? "What were you doing while I was down there?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:30 pm
Oh dear Jack. Seal kiss.

Mot tried not to be rude and wipe his cheek, tried not to grimace, and tried not to think about the fact a ghoul other than Gene had given him a kiss on the lips.

Sybil got to dressing herself again, and Mot groggily pulled off his poncho, folding it enough to wear is as a duster like he often did. Yes. To cover the wet spot Sybil had flopped her flabby seal self on while soaked.

"I was carving some drift wood into a sculpture." Mot answered, getting to his feet again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:55 pm
"Oh yeah? What is it? Something cool? How do you do it? Is it hard? Can I try! Oh! I wanna try! Can I make a seal? A fishy? A dragon? Ohohoh I want to make a pretty thing!" Had Sibyl even taken a breath during any of that?

The answer was no.

Sibyl was fastening her belt now, her still wet seal pelt hanging from her shoulder and dripping water.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:22 am
"Y...yes you c...I...wait..." Mot sighed, rubbing his head. "You need to pick one thing. We find shells, or I teach you to carve."  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:17 pm
She had to choose one?! Only one?! B-but why? Why only one? Not fair! Oh, this was hard. She really wanted to go find shells! But Mot was making her choose one or the other uuuuuugh!

Well..she could go shell hunting anytime..

"Teach me to carve!"

Bittiface

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:25 pm
Mot sat back down, dragging another piece of driftwood toward him. "Well okay. Here, I am going to let you use one of my carving knives. But you need to be very careful with it okay? It is very sharp." The reaper handed the small blade over to Sybil, handle toward her.

"Carving takes a lot of practice. You sort of need to just imagine the shape you want to carve is already inside the wood. All you need to do is take away the pieces surrounding it so it can take its proper shape." The reaper brought out another carving knife, a spare it seemed, and gathered a new piece of wood for himself.

"Let's try and make a fish together."  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:20 pm
Imagine the shape. Imaaaaaagine the shape. Sibyl stared intently at the wood in her hand, holding the knife's handle tightly in her other hand.

So it was like a backwards puzzle.

Sibyl squinted at it. See the fish..

Seeeeeeeeeee the fiiiiiiish...

Bittiface

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:15 pm
"Um.." She was staring so intently at the wood, he wondered if she had forgotten to use the knife at all.

"You do have to actually cut away the wood. Your first attempts will not go as you want, but like anything in life it will take practice." Mot said with a smile, already halfway through making a fish.  
Eight rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:40 pm
"Oh. Right. Um..okay." Maybe if she started with the body. Sibyl turned to see how Mot held his knife, adjusting her grip and getting to work. She scraped little flakes of wood off at first before an entire chunk of the wood broke off.

Well, this did not look even remotely like a fish.

Sibyl blinked. She was bad at this.

((Success rating 8| 1 being epicfail 4 being she does acceptably))  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:43 pm
Mot smiled, "Oops! Why don't you try again? If you get it right, you could even paint it later."  
Eight rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:06 am
PAINTING! Sibyl loved painting! Colors EVERYWHERE! She tried again with a renewed vigor, again mimicking how Mot held his knife as she scraped along the side she had started on.

It wasn't anything special, but eventually the wood did start to vaguely resemble a fish. It was a very small fish, long and skinny with an awkward tail, but by Jack she had done it!

"I MADE A FISH!" Sibyl announced triumphantly as she set the knife down and held the carving above her head.

Bittiface

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:24 am
Mot smiled politely, having seemingly made Sybil forget all about the pelt incident now. Perhaps he was now in her good books. "You sure did. So how about we head back now. You made your own treasure today, after all." If she was a good ghoul, maybe Mot would reward her with the fish he had made.

Eight

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces