Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Dorm Room(Closed) visitors welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:02 pm
Beige-Latte
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User ImageUser ImageJect

After spending a minute or so reflecting, Ject finished planning what she was going to say. Alright time to fix this. She thought to herself, raising her fists in the air. One flush later the door to the bathroom creaked open timidly and she slid into the room. "Past tense!" She shouted at Jake for some reason. After taking a second to manage her volume level, Ject continued. "It was past tense, and I ..." Shoot what else was she going to say. Well maybe that was enough. Although the mood in the room had changed somewhat since she left, so maybe nothing was even necessary. Wouldn't be the first time she got flustered over something that wasn't that big of a deal.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:46 am
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ashley looked at Zoe and nodded."I'm going to unpack my stuff." She said quietly ,she started to walk towards her room after she heard what kind of race was Jake.But then she stopped when she saw Ject ,she was back but since she spoke to Jake she just walked to her room.Ashley closed the door behind her and started t unpack her stuff while her phone played some music.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:55 am
The_Dark_Kitsune_132
farkleralyx

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

Zoe glanced behind her and had a neutral expression,"Hmm? Im an archangel." When Jake mentioned he was half human Zoe widened her eyes. She too had to live with humans but undercover. She smiled when she thought of this. It reminded her of so many things she left behind. She looked at Jake,"Thats cool," She paused, "Kitsune." She looked another way, dazed. She became sad all of a sudden and didnt want anyone to notice. She looked at Jake and smiled, "It is nice to meet you.." She quickly turned away and didn't make eye contact as she walked slowly into her room.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:17 am
farkleralyx

Beige-Latte

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

Jake West

User Image

I don't think you're right for him
Look at what it might have been if you
Took a bus to ▒ China Town▒
I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery
And she'd be standing next to me

Jake watched everyone leave,"Uh.. Okay I'll see you guys later..."He frowned, when Ject came out he was confused, but nodded. He then decided to go to the school, they probably wanted him more there than here. He walked to his room and changed, he grabbed his backpack and put his wallet and cell phone in his backpack. He walked out the door, he was wearing a plaid shirt with a white tank underneath, with khakis and a beanie. He put on his vans and head out to school.
((Exit))

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageJect

After she came back in the room, pretty much everyone immediately left. Both girls abruptly went into their rooms, and Jake fled out the door. "Fantastic" She thought out loud. After spending a moment or two moping. Ject quickly enough pulled it together though. "Okay so that didn't go too well. I've been done worse and bounced back." Slapping herself a few times, apparently just to clear her head Ject went into her room and jumped through the wall outside. She didn't want to be seen by Jake in the hallway if she could avoid it.

exit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:04 pm

User Image

Theron, feeling bored, had decided to explore the different dorms and after finding a rather curious one, decides to enter. Contemplating outside the door, wondering if any of the residents would find it strange that a large white tom with a strange marking under it's left eye suddenly appear with no reason. But he soon got over that. He slips in (feeling it would be rude to go through the walls with people there) when a male and female exit. Purring softly in amusement of the fact no one noticed him, he starts to walk around until he finds a closed door. Of course, he could have just walked through it but he didn't want to scare whoever was on the other side. So instead he starts scratching it, meowing loudly and insistently.

тнoυgнтѕ :: "hmm..."
ғeelιng :: amused, bored
ιnvenтory :: n/a
wιтн :: n/a
cυrrenт ғorм :: cat

III_Lucky_Panda_ III
hello - randomly butting in ^-^

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:29 pm
infinity snow fox

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

((Hello there :3 ))

Ashley was unpacking her stuff ,placing her clothes in the closet ,decorating her room with her style.She turned the music off from her phone in case it bothered the people in the dorm.
While the long haired female was unpacking her stuff she suddenly heard scratching noise and meowing."A cat?" Ashley walked over to her door and opened it."Wohha." Her eyes widened with a slight blush appeared on her face.It's cat!Ashley thought happily before she bent down and started to pet the little kitty."Hello little one." Ashley wasn't a happy person but animals were her weak spot and she just really loved them.Ashley petted the cat softly and happily."You're so cute ,do you have an owner?" She asked softly and quietly as she brushed her fingers on the cat's soft fur

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 pm

User Image

As luck would have it, a girl answered the door. Theron grinned smugly and in a very un-catlike fashion, but masked it with a demanding meow for attention as the girl looks down at him. Luckily, he notes that she liked cats because of the fact her eyes widened and she blushed a bit. Purring louder, he rubbed into her petting hand, guiding her to spots that were reaally itchy. Though when she said something about him having an owner, her gave a meow of protest, as if he was offended by the idea.

His steely purple cat eyes dilated in pleasure for, even though he was a demon, he was a cat first and foremost.

тнoυgнтѕ :: "ah~"
ғeelιng :: amused, happy
wιтн :: a girl

III_Lucky_Panda_ III
sorry it's short~

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 pm
infinity snow fox

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

((It's alright C: ))

When the cat meowed Ashley smiled even more.The long haired girl kept scratching him and petting him softly and gently so it won't hurt to the cat.
Ashley was surprised when she heard his meow of protest,maybe the cat didn't want an owner."S-sorry I guess you don't want an owner." She said with a half smile.Since she was half angel and half demon ,Ashley could somehow understand animals.
After a little more she picked the cat gently and carefuly and carried him to her room."Here you can stay here for a little bit." She smiled brightly at him as he petted him on his head happily."If you're hungry then say meow." Ashley didn't want to leave the cat hungry,so it was good idea if she will give him some food.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:30 am

User Image

Theron tilts his head when the girl seemed to understand his protest. Slowly, his tail wags as he wonders how much she could figure out. So when she picked him up (which surprised him since he was a rather large cat) he caught himself purring without knowing.

"Hmm.." He muses to himself, This might prove amusing." Theron's right ear twitches as he listens to her and when she asked him to meow, he did. Though he hoped she had fish or something - he hated cat food. And canned tuna, but he doubted that she'd understand that part of his meow.

тнoυgнтѕ :: "food?"
ғeelιng :: amused, happy

III_Lucky_Panda_ III
sorry it's short~

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:02 am
infinity snow fox

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

((It's alright C: ))

The cat was large and a little heavy but Ashley could handle it,she is not that weak..
When he meowed she smiled."Alright." She smiled brightly as she carried the cat towards the kitchen ,once she reached the kitchen she gently placed him on the counter before she opened the fridge.Her bright eyes looked around,trying to find a food for the cat.Unfortunately she didn't find any food for the cat.Maybe I should go buy some food for him...I don't want him to starve..Ashley thought as she turned to the cat and petted his head gently."Sorry but there's no food.." She replied sadly while she petted the adorable cat.Ashley glanced back at the fridge and looked at the milk."Do you like milk?" She asked as she tilted her head ,if he will meow she will give him milk but if not then she will have to find something else to give him.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:35 pm

User Image

Theron didn't protest as the girl carried him - in fact, it allowed him to sniff the girl on one of her arms that were currently wrapped around him. Tilting his head, he processes it finding the scent to hold both the scents of a demon and that of an angel. Curious about the mix, he sticks around and doesn't move when she puts in on the counter. Of course he did sit and watch her go through the fridge with amused pale steel eyes, but when she looked at him again he switched to a more cat-like expression. He yawns and yawns in protest to there being no food. However, when she asked if he liked milk he decides to be mischievous. Instead of meowing like she was suspecting, he gives her an affirmative nod. Theron then curls his tail around his paws like it was nothing and waits much like a cat (cleaning his paw..) for the saucer which he hoped she would give him.

тнoυgнтѕ :: "keke"
ғeelιng :: amused/size]

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:03 am
infinity snow fox

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ashley was surprised when she saw the cat nodding at her,she guessed he was trained.After a moment she showed a smile on her face after she petted the adorable cat."Alright." Ashley turned around and walkeed over to the fridge,grabbing the milk carton ,she also grabbed a small bowl and spilled the milk into the bowl."Here you go ,little one." She said with a gentle smile as she placed the small bowl on the counter ,next to the cat.I wonder how the cat got into here..she thought curiously

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:37 am
POST WILL GO HERE
((I'll post when I get on later today kay~? My brain is pretty much dead right now XD ))

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:14 am
infinity snow fox
POST WILL GO HERE
((I'll post when I get on later today kay~? My brain is pretty much dead right now XD ))

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

((Ok ^-^ ))  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas