Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
My SoA, Plot with them! 8D. (Updated 9/20) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:31 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Andranis
RP for Jakk with Pilipili? heart If it's okay, it'd be implied that he's been in the pride a while(Maybe late juve/early adol) xd ; Also... Best bros?
Oh sure! Jakk could use some friends, since I'd like him to be a Captain at some point. He needs to get some followers, and he's..well..Jakk, so it's hard for him to maintain said crewmates haha

He could use all the help in the friend department he can get!

I am totally down with that xd heart Which of us should start? heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:25 pm
If you could, that would be great! You might be waiting a bit if I do it. I'm totes slow with starts ;;  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:26 pm
Tadaa! Also, tag in our other RP heart I think one post will finish it xd heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:04 pm
Tagged ya Drani!

Come on people, offer me some flings 8D

LOL  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:50 am
I really like your guy Schylar in the Maestros Del Mar pride. I am curious to ask if he might be available for a fling with Jasiri once she is part of the pride?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:59 pm
Izzy Makani
I really like your guy Schylar in the Maestros Del Mar pride. I am curious to ask if he might be available for a fling with Jasiri once she is part of the pride?

Ooh Catfish! He's a favorite of mine<3 He would be up for a fling sure! Just.. well, his past is a bit rocky. He would fling out of heartbreak more like. (Mainly because one of his flings fell through, and I wanted to fling him twice before he really mated.) He's already had one fling with a K'A girl, and she died of the disease after childbirth. Her sister brought his babies to him, thinking they needed to know their father.

So he would likely still be vulnerable, and trusting when it comes to physical affection. But once cubs came along, he would feel more duty-bound to the mother, rather than love. So if you are good with that, I could see it working!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:05 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Izzy Makani

Ooh Catfish! He's a favorite of mine<3 He would be up for a fling sure! Just.. well, his past is a bit rocky. He would fling out of heartbreak more like. (Mainly because one of his flings fell through, and I wanted to fling him twice before he really mated.) He's already had one fling with a K'A girl, and she died of the disease after childbirth. Her sister brought his babies to him, thinking they needed to know their father.

So he would likely still be vulnerable, and trusting when it comes to physical affection. But once cubs came along, he would feel more duty-bound to the mother, rather than love. So if you are good with that, I could see it working!

I am absolutely cool with that. Jasiri would want to get with him just cause she thought he was handsome. She's been heartbroken as well but because the father of her cubs in the past took her babies and left her. She's become cold to love and only looks for lust when she wants to.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 pm
Yeah it would probably be a fleeting moment of passion. Which he wouldn't think anything of, until she ended up pregnant. And whenever she ends up pregnant, he will swear off random flings, until he finds his true love XD  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:42 am
Notes for myself on my (S)RPs:
Andais- 4
Jakk - 5 (3 Done)
Channah- 2
Riad-
Borrachio- 3
Finna- 2
Canicah- 1
Alehandra- 4
Vitania- 4
Dene- 10
Bonni- 3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 am
heart pirate heart  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:21 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:26 am
Finna is adorrrrrrable. xD; I don't have anyone Stormborn to toss at her at the moment, though. o:

Orris literally has nothing going on. [x]

Neither does Jicho, bar some brief rp with Ulfric. [x]

Both need plots, if you are interested. c: Up for pretty much anything.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:39 pm
Ooooh, Jicho.. I really want plots with her! LOL. I can't decide if she would look best with an Asher fling. (Which could get her some plots, just gotta see if Cheza still wants to do that plot. If not, I think Jicho could fit them!)

Otherwise, I have Jakk, who i think would be really nice with her too. 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 pm
She could look great with either of them. *u* Her pinks go well with Asher's pinks, too, but I would be happy with anything. She is in dire need of plot and rp in general. xD; Maybe a pride at some point or another.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:57 am
Okay so! I'm good if you'd prefer to put her with Asher. He is the Robin Hood character after all, so he's a decent guy. XD. But she'd need to join Albion. (The Robin Hood pride I/T.) Not because he would demand it, but as a personal preference of mine. I'd prefer he fling with a commoner (lower/middle class) since he's lived there all his life.

He couldn't mate, because he has a mate. So it would be a fling. If she told him of hte cubs, he would help care for them. Though he would do it secretly. Because he doesn't want anyone using cubs or family of his against him. Albion is a very political place these days! LOL. So it would be safer for her to not tell anyone she doesn't trust the lineage of the cubs.

OTHER THAN THAT.
YES PLEASE 8D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas