Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Change in the air.... (Sya and Jace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:51 pm
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn nodded his hand. He knew Yuu would try and be as gentle as he could, but that still didn't stop the nerves as he was led back to Yuu's room. Watching the door close, he knew there was no going back now.
Laying in bed with Yuu, was quite relaxing. Kissing Yuu back, he groaned softly. "Yea, I'm fine" but just as he said that, pain shot through his backside, causing him to his in pain. "Maybe, not all fine" he said softly, snuggling closer to Yuu. His eyelids began to droop, and he yawned. Laying his head on Yuu's bare chest, he began to drift asleep. But before he fell asleep he mumbled "You're really good in bed"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 pm
XxJacexX loves you
Feel free to play his father too. Play him however you want. *nodnod*

Yuu couldn't help but grin with self satisfaction when Zayn groaned in his mouth, already he could feel himself getting addicted to this sensation, he wanted to learn all of Zayn's quirks... learn how to make him moan, beg, plead... the grin didn't fade even as Zayn seemed to wince in pain, though concern did flood to his eyes, at least for a moment. "Hmmm." He said, again not quite able to bring himself to apologise, instead he allowed his hand to wander and rub the guys back before he turned his head and rested his forehead on Zayn. "I hear it get easier...." He said, trying to reassure Zayn in his own twisted way. It wasn't as if Yuu was experienced with men... or women for that matter.

Silence drifted then and he felt himself suddenly sleepy. At least until he heard Zayn's sleep driven words. You're really good in bed. Yuu turned to look down Zayn as he fell asleep. Yeah, it felt far better than it probably should to just hold the guy.

It wasn't long after that Yuu fell asleep. The next morning the sun shone through the gap in the curtains and he frowned, at least until he realised that there was something warm and very naked pressed against him. Zayn. Memories of the night before flooded back to him and he grinned once more. At least until the door to his room slammed open. His eyes dashed to the door to see.... his father. s**t! He gulped, even as he pulled the blanket up to cover Zayn from his father's sight.

The problem... his father did NOT look happy. Especially as his eyes darted between the pair of them a moment before he stormed closer. "Yuu! What the ******** have are you doing?" The anger was obvious, especially as he grabbed Yuu so hard by the arm he was sure he would be bruised and dragged him from the bed. "You ******** the guy? Do you realise what you have done!? All our plans...." The guy was rambling, and it actually scared Yuu a little at how upset his father was. Still he tried not to show it as he pulled himself free. He didn't speak though, knowing all too well what answering back always got him. He grabbed his dressing gown from the back of his chair and walked for the door, sure enough his father followed him. He didn't dare look back at the bed, didn't dare check to see what expression, if any, was currently on Zayn's face.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:04 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn smiled in his sleep cuddling closer to Yuu in his sleep.
He was just about to roll over and look at Yuu when he heard the door being flung open. He froze, not even thinking about Yuu's father had to come home in the morning. He didn't move until Yuu and his father had left the room. Slowly getting up from the bed, he got dressed, ignoring the pain in his backside. Once he was dressed, he walked down to the kitchen, where he knew Yuu's father would be, with Yuu. He was terrified when he walked in, keeping his eyes off of Yuu. Not knowing what to say, he apologized "I'm sorry" he murmured "I'll understand if you fire me, but please don't be mad at Yuu, it's not his fault, I'm the one who agreed to it, so it's my fault"
His father's eyes snapped to Zayn when he walked in "No, we cant afford to lose you, you're the only person that will put up with Yuu and his attitude" He turned to look at Yuu "We'll finish this when I get home tonight or tomorrow" and with that he left for the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:48 pm
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu might as well have been struck, he felt as if he had on all levels but the physical. He didn't care what his father planned, he honestly hated the man in this moment. Glaring at the door he huffed a little and crossed his arms. At least the swine wasn't going to get rid of Zayn he would have hated that. The moment his father disappeared Yuu turned on Zayn. "What was that about? Why were you up there sacrificing yourself for me? I don't need you to that.... " He wanted to growl, to strike at something, to prove his point in some way. "What do you think I would do if you were suddenly gone? Hey? Did you even think that far ahead? My father won't touch me, he needs me.... but I can't lose you... I need you." It wasn't until the words left his lips that he realised just how true and honest they were.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:01 pm
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn flinched at Yuu's harsh words, all he'd down was try to save Yuu from his father getting mad at him, and possibly hurting him and now he was getting yelled at for it. "I was thinking I could take some of his anger away from you, so he wouldn't hurt you" he said calmly as he walked closer. "And if your father fired me do you really think I would leave you? I do have a house, a car, and your father works all hours of the day. I'd still come to see you."
Zayn wrapped his arms around Yuu's waist and pulled him close and kissed his head. "I'm not going to leave you here alone with your father. But you're eighteen Yuu, yo don't have to stay here with him anymore, you're an adult, you could leave if you wanted to."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:23 pm
XxJacexX loves you

Oh! Yuu hadn't thought of it that way, and as he stood thinking about it he didn't try to pull away or back off when Zayn approached and wrapped his arms around him, if anything he felt odd... whole, like this was right.

He was stunned into utter silence for a moment, and it was only with a touch of effort that he actually managed to rise from his thoughts, his arms enclosing around Zayn as he buried his head in the guys neck and inhaled that delicious sent. "I can't leave." He finally said, "You know that.... it would be worst if I left." He resented the fact beyond everything. The forced outfits, the forced work... yeah, he wished he could escape, but the thought of being hunted down and dragged back like a dog was far from appealing.

Clearing his throat he pulled back from Zayn, still not entirely sure how to accept the touch so freely.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:32 pm
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn sighed and nodded his head. He did know Yuu couldn't leave, but he wished they could, so they could live a life free of Yuu's father. He was a little hurt when Yuu pulled away and cleared his throat. "Umm, would you like something for breakfast?" he wondered. Zayn went over to the fridge and began to look through it, trying to find something for them to eat for breakfast, so it didn't seem like he was upset. But he was, he wanted to wake up this morning in Yuu's arms and cuddle with him before they got out of bed, but instead, Yuu was drug from bed and hauled down to the kitchen.  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff