Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]
~*Cloud Nine*~ A hangout for the guild's little angels 0:-D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which needs boots the most? ((see link at end of first post))
Octopus
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Hedgehog
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Pig
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Elephant
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Platypus
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Capybara
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:43 am
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
Of course *Naioka gingerly lifts some of the strong-smelling mixture out of the mortar and carefully applies it to the bite mark, muttering to herself as she does so* ... I'm a ******** moron..... *she finishes, puts the mortar down and blows gently on the cut so the teatree and aloe cool the red area* Any better? *she kisses your neck next to the cut but not on it*

-Shiny purrs and pulls Nai close- Yes and don't worry, I'll be fine -She gently kisses Nai's forehead-
*Nai smiles, ditching her towel, and snuggles up next to Shiny on the oversize cloud puff that looks as though rays of light are emitting from it, even under the shade of the umbrella* Okay. . *she reaches over Shiny to the table and grabs her drink*

-Shiny holds Nai close and suddenly starts giggling- Where's a camera when you need one?
Huh? *looks around, confused* Where? What? *she sips her drink anyway with Shiny by her side*

-Shiny shakes her head- Nevermind...-Shiny looks at Nai's drink and wonders if that thing keeps spawning out of nowhere-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
Of course *Naioka gingerly lifts some of the strong-smelling mixture out of the mortar and carefully applies it to the bite mark, muttering to herself as she does so* ... I'm a ******** moron..... *she finishes, puts the mortar down and blows gently on the cut so the teatree and aloe cool the red area* Any better? *she kisses your neck next to the cut but not on it*

-Shiny purrs and pulls Nai close- Yes and don't worry, I'll be fine -She gently kisses Nai's forehead-
*Nai smiles, ditching her towel, and snuggles up next to Shiny on the oversize cloud puff that looks as though rays of light are emitting from it, even under the shade of the umbrella* Okay. . *she reaches over Shiny to the table and grabs her drink*

-Shiny holds Nai close and suddenly starts giggling- Where's a camera when you need one?
Huh? *looks around, confused* Where? What? *she sips her drink anyway with Shiny by her side*

-Shiny shakes her head- Nevermind...-Shiny looks at Nai's drink and wonders if that thing keeps spawning out of nowhere-
*as soon as she puts the glass down, a servant comes up and removes it, replacing it with a fresh one and taking the glass away. The servant glides along the ground by easy beats of her wings and is noiseless* You might not have heard them. *raises her new glass to Shiny and takes a sip* You gonna catch up?

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:55 am
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

*as soon as she puts the glass down, a servant comes up and removes it, replacing it with a fresh one and taking the glass away. The servant glides along the ground by easy beats of her wings and is noiseless* You might not have heard them. *raises her new glass to Shiny and takes a sip* You gonna catch up?

-Shiny shakes her head again- Not much of a drinker...I fear becoming my drunken uncle...I am not my family  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

-Shiny shakes her head again- Not much of a drinker...I fear becoming my drunken uncle...I am not my family
Well, more for me *finishes the drink and gets up, stretching* Ah, what a nice day! *she smiles at the sun* ((my mom was an alcoholic >.>))

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:06 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

Well, more for me *finishes the drink and gets up, stretching* Ah, what a nice day! *she smiles at the sun* ((my mom was an alcoholic >.>))

-Shiny stands up behind Nai and wraps her arms around Nai and holds her close- It's a quiet day today...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:10 pm
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

-Shiny stands up behind Nai and wraps her arms around Nai and holds her close- It's a quiet day today...
Yeah. *Naioka sighs and leans back into Shiny staring wistfully at the clouds* I want to go flying! *her tail swishes happily and she purrs loudly* We can borrow some wings from Adela ≡^.^≡

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

Yeah. *Naioka sighs and leans back into Shiny staring wistfully at the clouds* I want to go flying! *her tail swishes happily and she purrs loudly* We can borrow some wings from Adela ≡^.^≡

-Shiny gets a little nervous at the thought and looks Nai- I'm not a fan of heights, though I do like rock climbing  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:15 pm
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

-Shiny gets a little nervous at the thought and looks Nai- I'm not a fan of heights, though I do like rock climbing
Okay. Well. *she looks over the grounds towards Mount Olympus far in the background* You can climb and I'll fly next to you. You're dexterity and speed should make it no problem. *she chuckles* I'll give you a lift too, if you get tired ≡^.^≡ *She calls to Adela who is somewhere inside*

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

Okay. Well. *she looks over the grounds towards Mount Olympus far in the background* You can climb and I'll fly next to you. You're dexterity and speed should make it no problem. *she chuckles* I'll give you a lift too, if you get tired ≡^.^≡ *She calls to Adela who is somewhere inside*

-Shiny smiles and nuzzles Nai- Strength is a key factor in rock climbing too  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:30 pm
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

This is true *turns around and feels Shiny's bulging biceps* You're pretty stacked for a chick. ≡^.^≡

~Adela flies from a second story balcony and lets her feet graze the surface of the water before alighting softly next to them~ "May I help you ladies?"

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

This is true *turns around and feels Shiny's bulging biceps* You're pretty stacked for a chick. ≡^.^≡

~Adela flies from a second story balcony and lets her feet graze the surface of the water before alighting softly next to them~ "May I help you ladies?"

-Shiny smiles at Nai and then her attention is drawn to Adela as she flies up- Honest hard work will do that for ya  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 pm
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

-Shiny smiles at Nai and then her attention is drawn to Adela as she flies up- Honest hard work will do that for ya
*Naioka lets go of Shiny's bicep (reluctantly) and turns her attention to Adela* I would like some... transportation. *Naioka grins widely*

~Adela smiles knowingly and withdraws a small golden bell with a white ribbon from the folds of her dress.~ "Certainly, my dear." ~She jingles the bell and a merry little ringing emits accompanied by a gust of wind and large, feathered wings appearing at Naioka's shoulder blades~

*Naioka tries out the wings beating them forcefully and lifting herself off the ground* Thank you, Adela!

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:54 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

*Naioka lets go of Shiny's bicep (reluctantly) and turns her attention to Adela* I would like some... transportation. *Naioka grins widely*

~Adela smiles knowingly and withdraws a small golden bell with a white ribbon from the folds of her dress.~ "Certainly, my dear." ~She jingles the bell and a merry little ringing emits accompanied by a gust of wind and large, feathered wings appearing at Naioka's shoulder blades~

*Naioka tries out the wings beating them forcefully and lifting herself off the ground* Thank you, Adela!

-Shiny gazes in awe as she had always dreamed of having wings to fly with and mumbles softly with a sigh- Perhaps someday I'll have the courage to try...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 pm
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

-Shiny gazes in awe as she had always dreamed of having wings to fly with and mumbles softly with a sigh- Perhaps someday I'll have the courage to try...
Oh, Adela! *Naioka sees the wistful look on Shiny's face* Maybe our comrade Shiny would like some too? *Naioka looks at Shiny questioningly, raising an eyebrow*

~Adela giggles and raises the bell, waiting for the signal from Shiny~

*Naioka beats her wings, raising in the air then folding them and shooting back down to earth whoosing past shiny and grazing the grass, laughing the whole time*

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

Oh, Adela! *Naioka sees the wistful look on Shiny's face* Maybe our comrade Shiny would like some too? *Naioka looks at Shiny questioningly, raising an eyebrow*

~Adela giggles and raises the bell, waiting for the signal from Shiny~

*Naioka beats her wings, raising in the air then folding them and shooting back down to earth whoosing past shiny and grazing the grass, laughing the whole time*

-Shiny closes her eyes for a moment and remembers one of her favorite quotes that she herself came up with- Greatness is in everyone, it's up to you to chase after it...-with that she plants her feet and stands tall seeming larger than she was a moment ago and looks up at Adela- I would like some as well please. Life is about conquering your fears and sharing memories with those you love, is it not?  
♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff