Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
totally stop attacks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gravitational Molestation

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:12 pm
Creating a full new thread about this.

Hands down, it's Machina that wins, the Gadgets are consequential.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:21 am
Gravitational Molestation
Archolite
To be honest I pity you, you're stuck being stupid, and will probably never change. And you still obviously don't know what you are talking about... Providing evidence available to the general public doesn't really serve a purpose. I find it funny how your justifications don't justify anything either, they only make you look stupid for a failed attempt at support to your argument. And you are the one with a "No, you're wrong" based argument, like when you said "Yes, you are very fun to laugh at". I also don't see how I can be a "Brainless t**t" when I need a brain to live, and I'm smarter than you, so physically and figuratively that claim is wrong. And the funniest part is you probably think you've won this argument, when in reality you have nothing more to add it.

And by the way, Martini's guild is not relevant at all, and I never declined a Pokemon Online match....
Way to post absolutely nothing relevant to the debate on Gadgets being playable. Seriously, do you know how to carry an argument? I have provided evidence to support that Gadgets are not good. You have not. I will be making another post later on with plenty of more information that will once and for all crush your gadget argument. Of course, your argument is nothing but "I say X". Provide evidence Babycakes.
You obviously are dumber than anyone can imagine. I told you I'm done arguing with you idiots. There is no point in carrying on an argument forever. This is clearly never going to end, as you have already lost, yet you won't admit it... I did provide support, and you supported it aswell when stating how many gadget decks topped. I never said they were tier 1, but that they usually top. As you can see, in most of the tournaments you provided they did top (all but 1). I never said they were better than any other decks either, just that they aren't terrible. And you say that my claims have no support, when really you supported them with your own post. "I have provided evidence to support that Gadgets are not good." Really? All the evidence I see supports my position. You also question rather or not I know how to carry on an argument, when really, you are barely arguing, or at least doing a terrible job at it. In an argument you are supposed to defend your position, and you have not done this. Then, again, you say my whole side has been nothing but "I say X" statements, but really that's exactly how your posts would be descirbed. And since you decided on calling me "babycakes", you're implying that I'm cute, so I'm going to take that as you think I'm attractive. So, I'm gonna call you "Slut" from here on, as you don't know what I look like. So, I suppose "Slut" would be a fitting name. Anyway, I'm done arguing with you, slut.  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas