Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Take me with you!! (S//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:37 pm
Mikoto cringed at his kiss. "This is your house." She said, pointing at Jin's room, "Thats your bed. Use it. I'll take the couch."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:43 pm
Jin sighs" i know this is my house and i dont mind you know what let just sleep together on my bed is that ok with you mikoto" he smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm
"If thats what you would like, "Mikoto said with indifference, this was routine, drilled into her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:49 pm
jin smiled and took her hand and went to his room and layed on the bed "oh just so you know where not doing anything tonight so dont even ask just go to...." he closes his eyes and fell asleep  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:53 pm
Mikoto sighed, though she tried to fight it, sleep crept up on her like night on day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 pm
jin moved a little and wraps his arms around and and smiles  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:08 pm
Mikoto didnt fight it, something about Jin holding her felt right. She sighed and pressed her body to his, falling into a deep sleep.

In the morning, mikoto wokeup at around 6, before Jin was up. She left the bed, took a shower, dressed, and began to make breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:11 pm
Jin wakes up at 7 as usual he goes and takes a shower and brushes his teeth and smiled "whats cooking good looking" he starts laughing then he smelled something really good downstairs and he ran down there and saw her cooking and he raises and eyebrow "and what the hell do you think your doing huh mikoto"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Mikoto's mp3 player (she cant afford an iPod crying ) is in her ear, she's singing "American Boy" by Estelle. It's so loud, she can hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:24 pm
jin growls not being ignored in his own house and he grabbed a pillow and threw it at her to get her attention  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:30 pm
Mikoto got a deer-in-headlights expression, "I-i'm sorry!" She whimpered"I dont know what i was thinking, this isnt my house, i just wanted to be nice for yesterday, but you mad, i know, so i'll just be going." She began gather the dishes to wash and put them away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:35 pm
ji smiles and walks to her "hey mokoto its alright i just wanted to know what you were doing thats all you cant go back to what you was doing when i didnt mean to interrupt" when he got close he kissed her head "your not leaving like i said before this is your new home so enjoy"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:40 pm
Hands trembling, Mikoto resumed cooking in silence. "I'm sorry..." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 pm
jin smiles and knew she was the one for him "you dont have to keep apologizing please mikoto" he grabs her and turns her around and kisses her deeply "nad thats why your not going back cause look what they done to you a perfect women with a nice body like that should have that kind of stuff on it there should be nothing but nice and soft skin thats it"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:56 pm
when Jin kissed Mikoto, her eyes hardened, she was thrown back into her every-day routine, she let her kimono slip off of her shoulder.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff