Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Мир или Элементы/WORLD OF ELEMENTS! (accept Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:40 pm
"Hi!" Roselily waved at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:15 pm
Puppetmaster: Celebrity01
My Name Is: Arios
Blushing When I See: nobody yet, but will soon
I'm Old Enough:16
When I Move My Hands This Comes Out: Air
I Like: to be nice, make friends, practicing my element, good people
I Despise: bad people
You Might As Well Know A Little About Me: I once traiend with one of the most well known masters. growing up with ym family i was known to entertain people with my stories and actions.
This Is Me:User Image  

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:22 pm
Arios ghad made his way to the water illage and noticed a small group of people talking. they seeemd quite busy and he was ready to go to them when he noticed a girl lying on the roof. she seeemed cal mat the time as if everything was going fine. he chose to see if maybe he coul make a new friend. he walks furthr and then uses wind to propell himself up onto the roof. he hesitantly appraoches her. "Hi." was all he could say without saying something bad or stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

((you made a mistake in the name, или means or, for it to grammatically correct, just remove the 'или' and it will be fixed biggrin ))

User Image  

DeletedUsername

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:39 pm
me?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:07 pm
hello. my name is kiki. a pleasure to meet you. is this the land for guardians of the wind and things like that. (a wind fox jumps off kiki's shoulder and dissappears.)  

Elliotreaper

Friendly Friend

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:39 pm
"No, sorry." she told Kiki. "This is the land of the Water Tribe. We are the Glaciers." she said proudly, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:10 pm
oh im sosorry . do you know where the land of winds is? ( a cat made out of wind appears on her head)  

Elliotreaper

Friendly Friend

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:40 pm
Puppet Master: Wuppa Wuppa
My Name Is: égő (Crotian for flaming)
Blushing When I See: None yet.
I'm Old Enough: 27 years old
When I Move My Hands This Comes Out: Burning fire
I Like: The mystery of fire, being a pyromaniac, the wonderful land of Elkia-where Ego resides
I Despise: Those water bearing folk, they ALWAYS ruin the fun for me! When things don't go as planned.
You Might As Well Know A Little About Me: Ego was sent to Sentialle when she disobeyed in Aries. Apparently interrupting class with a fire show was not allowed, and especially when the little kiddies were practicing their water abilities too. When as a child, Ego had the most beautiful Cerulean hair-after becoming 16 her hair became crimson red and Aries banished her to Sentialle where all the fire folk lived. She had no idea she bore the fire element, after especially training for water elements for nearly 12 years! She was a slow learner and was usually worst of her water class, so it's no wonder why she can't bear water but fire instead.
This Is Me: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:56 pm
((I wish I could change the rules to make this RP more sophisticated. it would...be much more хорошо))

Here goes, I hope you like it. Is this RP semi-lit or adv-lit? Easy, Medium or Hard?

↱ I am God in this RP. Anything I says goes ↲
↱ No God-Modding, Meta-Gaming, Killing off character w/o permission ↲
↱ Follow Gaia ToS-don't forget to follow my rules too ↲
↱ One element per character ↲
↱ Romance is encouraged, but once it gets too explicit please take it to the PMs ↲
↱ PG-13 level guys, no explicit cutting off heads ↲
↱ No cybering by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Gaia has rules against that ↲
↱ Please no ** or () in your posts, make it third person. Ex: Kiiri took a walk across the land of Sentialle and began to ponder the meaning of life as a little phoenix flew on her shoulder, attempting to make the empty atmosphere whole again. Easy enough right? ↲
↱ Please try to make posts pretty, by all means you don't have to, but it looks much more impressive and professional. ↲
↱ Keep OOC posts in brackets [] or parentheses () of any kind. ↲

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Espeonies132

Friendly Regular

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 am
Puppetmaster: Espeonies132
My Name Is: James Peckerwood
Blushing When I See: Hasn't found anyone yet.
I'm Old Enough: 16
When I Move My Hands This Comes Out: Rocks
I Like: People who treats other people equally and with care, Guys, Hanging out with friends, Helping people and Going to Festivals.
I Despise: Bad gurls, lonely or dead place, fake friends and death,
You Might As Well Know A Little About Me: I was born in Elkia and I like to hang out with my parents whenever they got a patient who is hurt. And I like using the power Earth.
This Is Me:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:01 am
James walked near the two girls talking about where is this or where she is at. James waved at the Glacier girl. "Hello. Your place is nice." James smiled at her.  

Espeonies132

Friendly Regular

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Winonu

Friendly Noob

5,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:13 am
Puppetmaster: xX-Toblerone-Xx
My Name Is: Kit Harrison
Blushing When I See: None Yet.
I'm Old Enough: 15
When I Move My Hands This Comes Out: Wind
I Like: hanging out in the festivals and carnivals. I even like playing some festival games and I like milkshakes.
I Despise: war, hate, bloodshed, loneliness, being rejected and being forced to do something that I don't even want to do.
You Might As Well Know A Little About Me: I was born with a complete family. With a mother and father and also with 2 siblings. My siblings were still young so they got to live in the house. And I am currently adventuring around the world because I am old enough to do so. I even know how to use my powers.
This Is Me:

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
User Image
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:25 am
The white-haired wind-user walked in the Glacious. Kit looked around, looking for something fun like in their place, Aries. Kit took a walk near the waterfalls. He stopped at the beautiful sight of the falls. Kit took another walk to the swimming pool in the place. 'This place was certainly full of water and water is their specialty.' He thought. Kit walked to a cafe near the waterfalls. The counter suddenly looked up from the counter as she heard the door open. Kit walked near her and asked for something to drink. The woman on the counter gestured him to take a seat. So, Kit walked to a table that is for two people and took a seat. A waiter suddenly pops up from the door and walked to his table. "Would you like to order something?" He said while smiling at Kit. "Well I want to have milkshake and a pancake with maple syrup." Kit smiled back remembering those times when he ate pancakes with maple syrup. "Okay." The waiter replied and walked back to the door. Kit was sitting near the window and the window was open. Kit looked outside and noticed the loveliness of the place.  

Winonu

Friendly Noob

5,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers