Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
War of the Wolves (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:54 pm
Frudy took him up to the roof and put him down. "um, you just watch and listen from here" he wasn't much of a teacher. "and remember all the information you can, only the important stuff though." he went over and listened from underneath the door. being a bat he had great hearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:00 pm
Violet's ears went down she didn't like the fact she had to fight but she can if she had to she made a serious growl looking down she was small but he always looked more to Kagu about leadership of course she's the eldest but really why is she going to be Leader she mean and rude she might have things i order but she can bring fear to the pack she looked at them"I want to train to be leader.So i can protect mom and dad"she said flickin her little ears up.  

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:02 pm
Thinking, but why would he be used as a spy at all? He couldn't speak, and probably would forget every piece of information by the time he understood what 'and' meant. He was amazed that he understood whatever she said at all! Trying to tell Frudy that he couldn't pass off information, he pointed at his mouth and made a 'X' symbol, hoping he understood.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 pm
frudy looked at him strangely "er... you want food?, not right now ok, we need the info." he listened again still looking at ryan a little confused.

Orion and Luna came back and stood next to violet. "I think the picnics over violet, lets go back to the pack." Luna said a little disappointed in orions decision.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:09 pm
Shaking his head no, he did the same thing and tried to look like as if he was speaking, trying once again to show him what he meant.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:12 pm
Violet ears went down as soon as they didnt answer her question"...k" she said but then she saw Luna dissapointed she thought it was her fault or something she poked her mother's side"did I do something wrong?"  

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:13 pm
"You cant speak?" he looked at him "well that's no good... can you write?" he asked him sitting up.
Kagu watched from below the rodents talking and growled 'they shouldn't be talking. listen rodents, do your job' she thought watching them.

Orion left the two and headed towards his room to prepare himself for questions his pack might ask him about the take over that he didn't even know if it was possible or not.

"violet.you did nothing wrong. nothing is your fault, your father has just made a bad decision is all" luna told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:22 pm
"oh okay"she said but wondering what is wrong"Mother do you want to train(usually train means play) with me?I want you to not be so sad"violet said she never liked anyone to be sad and maybe she can tell her what Orion did  

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:36 pm
luna smiled "dont worry, your father will reveal it later on, for now. lets train" she jumped on her and chewed her ear  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm
Violet bite Luna's furry neck playfully she tired to find a weakness so she can be on top finally as she mumbled and she gripped on her skin with a bit pressure not much"im gonna win!'  

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm
Shaking his head no, he didn't know any sort of way to speak without making symbols with his hands. He was mute in both words and literacy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 am
"well, this could certainly be a problem" she sat thinking "what aboutttt....er..." he had no other ideas. "I do hope that Kagu knows you cant talk. she will want information from you" Frudy looked at Ryan. "so um, whats it like being mute?" he laughed before he got hit in the head with a pebble. "ouch hey" he looked down to see Kagu holding another pebble. "hey! he cant talk he's mute!" Frudy yelled down to her loudly enough for the guards inside to hear him.

"ohh no, your not" Luna leaped and pinned Violet "and I think you need a bit more practice." smiling she got off her.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:34 am
Violet sneezed she didn't wanted to lose but she smiled and went between Luna's front legs and licked her leg"I'll get you,you just watch"she wagged her tail and grinned a wolfy grin

[i'll make rose's pro in a while]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 am
(kkz)

"come on, lets go." she smiled "you will hear about your fathers mistake
she walked to the centre of the pack where he had gathered all of the pack members. surrounded by trees and covered in the sunlight he announced himself.

"There has been some change in my plans in what I will be doing about our current water drought we seem to be having..." he was standing "I have decided to move us. we will take over the winter pack and move into the land that parts our territory where the weather is neither hot nor cold."
most of the wolves in the pack were now talking, chattering and downright against the idea of taking over the pack. "I told you, violet." luna said to her.
"I know you all will be against going to fight for this pack, but if we were to simply join them, we would be the lesser wolves in the area, looked down upon, and I not your humble alpha any longer"  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:53 am
Violet looked shockly but was brave enough to say anything now"so...father...kagu has something to deal with the winter wolves right?not a camp..."she said standing next to her mother having her ears down.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff