Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Fading world ((Lolek's secret world)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:56 pm
Leah woke up and stood up groggily. She walked to the Ojo and it opened to show Karakura Park. She saw Cen, Tsubaki, Shin, and she sensed Lolek there. Forgetting what he had first told her about not getting too close, she leaned forward ad tried to figure out where Lolek had gone. Suddenly, she fell forward into the Human World.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 pm
Tiesen looked at the Ojo and it showed Karakura Park,People where their,people to kill,Tiesen jumped threw and as he did his eye color changed to one eye being red and one eye being blue "Lets party"Tiesen screamed  

Lolades

Cultist

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:23 pm
Not knowing where to go, Leah ended up in Lolek's 'secret' world. She sat down in front of the Ojo and watched many different places. She watched Karakura town, then Hueco Mundo, and her past. After a while, Leah fell back and slipped into a memory on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm
Returning to consciousness, Leah returned to the Ojo and observed what was going on in Hueco Mundo. When she started watching the Menos Forest, she saw the man who easily took down an adhujas. "Hmm, he may be worth to talk to." With that, Leah walked forward into the Ojo... and into the Menos Forest.
((Exit to Forest of Menos))  

rosie1995
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:58 am

Ojo detected the disappearance of Lolek's spiritual pressure. a small mechanism opened inside of it that shut down the place. No garganta's could be opened inside anymore. A machine inside the Gate's room rumbled as a golden glow filled the room.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:50 pm

A garganta opened, Uzbeki jumped out form it and into Ojo.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:23 pm
IkI walked slowly into the room and stood their,now out of his demonic state,his arrancar robes were torn up and so was he,his blades did not turn back to their normal colors,Lumenia stayed black and so did Demenos "What have i done..."IkI leaned against a wall and picked up some new robes from his closet,they where all black with masks on the shoulder parts,they where hollow masks,IkI put the robes on and just sat their  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:00 pm
((lol such a emo post stare ))  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:02 pm

[ENTER]

A garganta opened right above Iki. Uzbeki jumped out and landed on Iki's head with a light chuckle. He jumped back and landed in front of him. He moved his head to the side, "Why the gloom?" He asked.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:07 pm
"While i was attacked by Hiro I kinda got overwhelmed by the rage of your death and i kinda went to a new stage in my ressureccion,Lumenia turned black and I couldnt control myself,I took the spirit of Hiro's blade when he sent it at me and now he has this shadow dragon possessing him"IkI said as he stood up and looked at Uzbeki now noticing that he didn't die,IkI let Uzbeki hold Lumenia and see that pitch black blade for himself,IkI then unsheathed Demenos to show him that Demenos was just fine.  

Lolades

Cultist

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:14 pm
((LoL this might get deep))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:27 pm

"Let him deal with that. but, I do know how to fix Lumenia. It's quite easy really" He said with a chuckle. He held the blade and watched it. It was simply overwhelmed by Iki's anger. He knew just how to stop it.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:30 pm
"How would you fix Lumenia?and by the way I noticed something wrong with that shinigami you where fighting,he has the scent of a arrancar"IkI wondered trying to get information out of Uzbeki  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Uzbeki unsheathed his blade, putting the tip of the blade on the ground, using it as a cane. "Which shinigami?" He asked, looking at Iki out of the corner of his eye.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:36 pm
IkI walked around and stopped at a sword rack and looked at the no soul katanas "Dice..."IkI said as he became timid and chilled to the bone as he wasn't afraid of the fool Dice.  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff