Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 12: Science and Technology Division ~ Ayato_the_Blue_Canary ~
Squad 12 Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:51 pm
Ayame rounded the corner and saw Castiel tehre, "Soory. I was running an errand. What can I do for ya?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:28 pm
*laughs puts hand on head* "Well I was here to pick up my Hyoguoku, if thats all right with you. I also had promised to do something for you in return. I was wondering if you would like to call in that favor now?" Castiel smiled. his cold persona had melted a bit around Ayame, she had helped him a good bit.  

hellfiresage13

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 pm
Ayame opened the lab door, pausing as she heard him, "There is something..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:38 pm
"What might that be?" Castiel asked.  

hellfiresage13

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm
The words stuck in Ayame's throat momentarilly, then she spoke, "I want to become a visored..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:13 pm
A smile formed over Castiel's face. " Thats fine with me. You can be one, but you better be ready. It wont be easy it is you verses and Hollow with all your powers. You will face someone physically superior to you and your only advantage, shikai, will be his as well." Castiel paused to let her think then said " But I think you will do fine. So if you are ready get out my Hyoguoku and pass it here. Once I have it we will leave right away."  

hellfiresage13

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Ayame paused as she typed in the codes and such. "I'll be fine..." she replied quietly removing Hogyoku from it's box, "I've seen alot growing up..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:43 pm
"Good, I will meet you at my dojo." Castiel said as he walked over and took the Hyoguoku from her. It was still in the puch he had had it in so long ago. In his eyes this meant that he was finally a captain. He held a power that created the strongest warriors. With a flash he was gone. the room left empty.  

hellfiresage13

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 pm
Ayame hurried to clan up the lab, putting the ntainer back and such,then hurried to Castiel's dojo.  
~ Squad 12: Science and Technology Division ~ Ayato_the_Blue_Canary ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff